Last post by Starphobia
Today 01:46 PM

Old Today, 12:04 PM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Seagrass Fields

Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

Sitting silently as she heard her Clanmates come up behind her and dip their paw into the water, pressing it onto the grave, Stormstar felt her chest tighten. She opened her eyes and watched them come, one by one, to pay their last respects. Treeclimber, Rowanman, Songfeather, Floodsight... even little Seapaw and Aspenpaw. But as one voice piped up, louder than the rest, the leader flattened her ears. Over her shoulder she tossed a frosty glare towards the two.

"If you wanna talk about trainin', do it away from the vigil," she snapped towards both of them, her frustration mostly directed towards Lavenderleopard. Couldn't she see what was going on, or did she have bees in her brain? Couldn't she recognize that under the light of the moon they were all here for a vigil? Blue eyes were narrowed as she stared at the warrior, waiting for her to take her conversation elsewhere or be quiet.

Her ears flicked at the sound of Aspenpaw declaring something to Marigoldpaw, but at least he didn't launch into a whole conversation about training during what was a burial and vigil for their dead Clanmates.

[ @Spottedraven @sleepyyjax @anika @Rowan @Levanya @goodacacia @burntToast ]

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥

Last edited by taillow; Today at 12:04 PM.
Old Today, 12:13 PM
is it cold outside?

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

pretend theres a header here

c o b w e b f e r n ┆ ☆
she / they . 21 moons . riverclan mca
a very scarred, grey fluffy bengal with a missing back right leg. she has fluffs of white and darker grey fur.
purrks ; herbal knowledge tier two, the collector | formatting creds to wolfie <3 | lesbian/sapphic + demigirl

trigger warning ; this character frequently talks and thinks about past abuse, panic attacks, anxiety, and depression. interact with care <3

└> . . . open

cobwebfern followed quietly behind stormstar, blinking slowly as they reached the new location. seagrass fields, was it called? her ear twitched (old habits die hard) and she settled next to the small pond, closing her eyes. the smell of herbs enveloped her like a soft blanket, and she wondered if it would be disrespectful to gather herbs at a burial. maybe after the vigil.

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

" i was nothing before, so i couldn't have asked to be born . "

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3
Old Today, 12:59 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

RowanMane
Male | 41 Moons | Posts: 122
large midnight charcoal agouti tabby tom with bright blue eyes, many scars, messy medium-length fur, underbite
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @taillow @anika

Well—not quite the topic he expected, and clearly the wrong one as well. The second he heard the harsh tom he ducked down a bit. Hell- had he messed up? He didn’t say anything, just gave the fellow warrior a sympathetic glance before turning to StormStar and dipping his head respectfully, an apologetic look in his blue gaze. “Sorry…” he muttered, glad his tears had much now faded. He stood back up, looking around the vigil grounds. He small a small, purple bunch of flowers, carefully padding over and picking a few of them, he went to the area where all the paw prints were, setting down a few of the flowers for his fallen clanmates, then over to StormStar. He set the final one down in front of her. “As a small congrats…and sincere apology for the losses…” he muttered quietly to her taking a step back he raised his head again, now remaining silent.

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old Today, 01:07 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levanya View Post

Songfeather

She/her l 20 Moons l Warrior

Songfeather walked alongside her clanmates to the new place Stormstar was about to show them. She sat down and listened carefully to what the leader had to say and felt a little clump in her throat. They had lost so many cats... She didn't know everyone they'd lost, but her heart still ached for the ones who had lost their lifes.
The sandcolored cat looked quietly around. Seagrass fields, a fitting name. Her gaze caught on the lingering fog around the place, and gave her a little chill. Fog always made her little nervous. Why? She didn't know. But at the same time this place felt so utterly calming to her. It really was a great place for the fallen ones.

Songfeather walked over to the pond and looked down while dipping her paw in the cool water. She took a deep breath and looked at her reflection. First a bit of pride rushed through her, followed by the bittersweet taste of grief. She had come this far, but others hadn't. It was really unfair. The blue and green eyed warrior let out a little sigh, then looked up at the stars. Was it really StarClan's intention that RiverClan had to suffer like they had done? Hopefully it was just part of making RiverClan stronger. Songfeather dropped her paw on the soil around the pond and backed then up a few steps. Her gaze caught on Rowanmane and Lavenderleopard, but she didn't want to interrupt the two. The conversation seemed a bit intimiate. She did as Stormstar instead, and turned towards Crowglows grave, bowing her head. She didn't know the cat but still wanted to show respect.

- Open -

Seapaw
he/they - 8 moons - Go with the flow

He sighed, the chill of night running through him. Salamanderpaw didn't seem to be here. Neither did their mother. Nor any of their friends, they realised. If his mother were here, he'd probably go see her, maybe talk to her, see if she knew any of the cats they'd lost... Since she'd returned, they'd barely spoken. Their mind whirred, wondering what they were up to, if they were all doing okay in new-home. Were they happy there? Would something bad happen? He felt his heart jump, pushing his paws deep into the ground as he held back scary thoughts. He blinked, hard. He just needed to chat to someone, he thought. Daydreams weren't helping right now. In front of the pond, he noticed a cat he didn't really know. A beige, long legged cat. Her face looked... Kind.

Their paws carried them over, and they took a seat next to the new cat. "H-hello," he greeted her quiet;y, not wanting to disturb the vigil. Normally, he wasn't one to hesitate in his words. But these few days... He was tired. "This is... A lovely place for them to rest..." That's all he knew to say.

Last edited by sleepyyjax; Today at 01:07 PM.
Old Today, 01:13 PM
pfp by picklepotatochip!

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Fine

RiverClan Re: Seagrass Fields

Lavenderleopard
RiverClan Warrior

Flock Together Tier 1

Lavenderleopard winced at Stormstar´s sharp comment, her ears flattening slightly. ´´Sorry, Stormstar...´´ Her pale blue gaze flicked to her paws. Great StarClan. Did Stormstar have to be that...mean...about it?

[ @taillow // @Rowan ]

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She and Seagullpaw have an open den policy.
BeachClan Healing | BeachClan Sign-Ups + Resources

Shallowriver is a FogClan Fogwalker. If she is needed, mention me!