fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Lichenpaw
~<>~
18 moons || she/her || WindClan apprentice || honed skill [INACTIVE]
scrawny calico with one blind eye; blue eyes

Twilightstar calls for her to gather behind the soon-to-be apprentices, and Lichenpaw feels like she's floating as she does. While she gathers, her single functional eye catches Crowtooth grinning at her, and Lichenpaw can't help but beam right back at him.

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old Today, 09:45 AM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by idia View Post

EGRETKIT
she/her . 2 moons . dark brown and lilac tabby with dappling with cream markings and blue eyes
[ sticky pads ]

BWUH!!

"papa!!" egretkit cheers, purr rumbling in her tiny chest as her father greets her with a lick. "I'm super duper good today!! are you good, too?" she inquires as she shuffles closer to hawkfur, attempting to pull her signature move and plop down right on his paws. papa is squishy, so he's the perfect seat. then, she notices something, and she squints. "hey, papa! what's that stuff on your leg?" it looked very odd. and white. clearly, it's not his fur, because he is red!

she tilts her head, brows knitted as she glances around. "well, um..I don't think crowy or gracks followed me! maybe they're near the back, though..uhh, I dunno.." she says, voice falling to a murmur by the end. nope, her brothers definitely didn't follow her out of the nursery. and they weren't sitting beside her and papa. maybe they were napping? or near the back? "i'm sure they'll show up!" she reasons with a nod. gracklekit and crowkit were her brothers, so they were like, awesome! no reason for them to not show up. anywho, twillystar is saying something, so she'd better listen.

the tabby's jaw drops at a familiar name being called. "SNEEZY!!" she cries out, blue eyes locking onto the grey tabby as they pad up to the galewood. "hey! papa! I know them, I'm friends with them! that's awesome, right? my friend is gonna be an app-reeemmnn-tice!" she trills, aiming a few pokes at her to ensure he's listening before lifting a paw to point at sneezekit.

the other things twilightstar says are interesting too, of course. she's pretty sure papa is a fooory, so miss deadmoon becoming one is as awesome as a juicy mouse - aka, very awesome! but oh no, it sounds like some of her clanmates caused some trouble. that's not good.

[ @Fits - slight sneezekit interaction, no need to reply /w\ ]
Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 55 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Killer Aptitude T1
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Hanged Man ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Crowkit mention - @Poprock ]
· · ────────────── · ·
"Ohhh super duper good, aye? Well that's fantastic, love!" Hawkfur swept his tail over his daughter, a giant fluffy red blanket for the little one splayed out over his paws. When she asked about his leg, he shifted slightly so he could stretch it out, holding back a hiss as the healing skin under the cobwebs burned. "While putting out the fires a gust of wind pushed it towards us. I got a bit burned, but it's nothing to be worried about." Was he downplaying it? Maybe a little, but he would heal up just fine.

The mention of her siblings had both of them searching the crowd, Hawkur's brow furrowed. He hadn't seen Gracklekit in a little while, but knew that the tom was probably sticking to the nursery to avoid the chilly leaf-fall weather. He'd have to get him out and about with Egretkit and Crowkit at some point.

Egretkit's shout had Hawkfur wincing, brushing his tail over her face to muffle her words, his own full of laughter. "Hey, don't interrupt Twilightstar!" Egretkit had become friends with Sneezekit, hm? Pride bloomed in Hawkfur's chest at the fact that his kids were making friends. "That's great, hon. Soon you'll be an apprentice, too! Then you can train together." He wondered briefly who would be mentoring his three kits. He wouldn't let just anyone take on their training--he refused to let their skills be neglected by a less-than-stellar warrior.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Old Today, 11:34 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Medicine Cat Apprentice| Moons: 11 | Part Manx cat
|| Rabbitpaw is in his halloween costume ^^ this doesn’t apply to in rp, of course ||

Was he allowed to be near the roots of the galewood? Probably not, that was a space meant for the deputy and whatever cats were having their time to shine. It would be wrong of Rabbitpaw to go up there… but Crowtooth was up there, because Crowtooth was deputy now, but Crowtooth was also one of Rabbitpaw’s support people. His father figure. His dad. It was still weird that the badger striped tom wasn’t his mentor, but that doesn’t mean they had to be strangers, right? Rabbitpaw was allowed to lean on him for support still, right? The blonde tom flicked his tattered ear, the one he matched with Crowtooth and Winterpaw with.

Maybe… just a little bit of rule bending would be allowed, just enough for Rabbitpaw to sit with Crowtooth at this meeting. Just enough, maybe he could say that he didn’t know where he was supposed to sit as the medicine cat apprentice… or forgot where he was supposed to sit more like. He just.. He wanted to be near Crowtooth right now because then maybe his brain and body will turn off the constant flight response he’s had recently. His dreams have always been tainted with the smell of smoke since the fire not too long ago and he felt bad for reacting like this when Miss Lightningstorm and Crowtooth both have been through a much worse fire, and Miss Twilightstar for that matter.

He stepped from the threshold of the medicine den where he was hanging around since the beginning of the meeting, stuck in place in his thoughts while he listened to his leader. Deadmoon was a fury now? That was wonderful! He didn’t know the feline very well but she was a hard worker, and seemed to be friends with Crowtooth which was more than enough for Rabbitpaw to feel happy of her promotion. He did wince when he heard Lionscar and Autumnwhisper’s names called. They were the two assigned to Rabbitpaw for digging out the trench. Though he had also heard and watched their little escapees after the initial announcement and understood where the punishment was neccessary.

After all, Miss Lightningstorm wasn’t a leader of how many moons being unfair, she understood when punishment was neccessary, and Rabbitpaw trusted Crowtooth as well even though that was mostly because he couldn’t see the tom getting upset for no reason. Also Crowtooth is the same cat Rabbitpaw has seen being ‘mauled’ by kittens and telling stories. Rabbitpaw weaved through the crowd and looked to the kittens and apprentice as they were called forward. Lichenpaw! That was Crowtooth’s apprentice, assigned after Rabbitpaw was given to Miss Lightningstorm. A stab of guilt was felt then. That Crowtooth wouldn’t be able to see Rabbitpaw’s promotion in the same way, not being his own apprentice anymore, despite everything he’s done for Rabbitpaw.

He blinked and continued to walk until he was at the deputy’s side and he nervously ducked his head, “Sorry.. Crowtooth, I was wondering.. If I could sit with you if that isn’t breaking rules. I just… really want to be near you right now, I’m still a bit frightened from the fires as silly as that is. I’m sorry.” Rabbitpaw whispered, not wanting to interrupt the ceremonies taking place, that would be awful of him to do, it didn’t matter how frightened he was, he wasn’t going to ruin any more ceremonies for anyone. “Also, how is your breathing? The smoke probably wasn’t nice.” Rabbitpaw ended with a concerned and worried tone as he always sort of had when Crowtooth’s health was thought about. He couldn’t help but be scared, he’s lost a lot of family, and some of the closest because of poor health.
[ @Rani - Crowtooth ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Today, 11:45 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Frostkit
He/him | WC Kitten| Moons: 2 |
|| Frostkit is in his halloween costume ( so give him treats or risk a trick ) ^^ this doesn’t apply to in rp :3 ||

Frostkit frowned as he heard the leader lady start calling and making a reckus outside when he was just trying to nap… for once might he had. Frostkit usually doesn't like napping and the one time he tries it’s annoyingly not allowed!! The kitty huffed, and flicked one of his oversized ears before turning in the direction of the yowling. Wellllll he was curious about what the leader lady was gonna say about everything that happened just a couple days ago but he certainly wasn’t going to go alone. Where where where? Was HIS brother. The kitten put mental emphasis on the fact that Jaggedkit was his brother and not some weird cat that they got in a fight with, honestly, did Ashkit have uhhh have… blindness! Was Ashkit blind? Jaggedfrost were the same cat basically! How could you mess that up!

Regardless, the kitten shook it off and stumbled up onto his paws and looked around his brother. When he spotted the other kitten, the smaller twin waddled right up and aimed a tiny nip at his brother’s ear. He normally would’ve gone straight for the tail for a satisfying chomp but after the fight with Cedarkit and Ashkit, Frostkit decided that maybe it should be more Frostkit and Jeggedkit against everyone else rather than Frostkit and Jaggedkit against each other. He waited until his brother’s attention was on him before tilting his head towards the exit of the nursery and flicking an ear to signal the commotion of the meeting outside.
[ @burntToast - Frostkit || @/Snowy litter if you guys wanna follow Frost out ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing