Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Enforcer Challenge...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 01:40 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Shrew
Today 01:30 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:04 AM
ShrewKit's Relation...
by Shrew
Last post by Shrew
Today 12:47 AM
our universe was cloaked...
Last post by literalcobweb
Today 12:39 AM

Old Yesterday, 02:23 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Smothered in its cradle [CLANWIDE EVENT]

Duckthroat
106 Moons
Genderfluid

Duckthroat watched Maggotpaw with a knowing look he didnt like the fact that there was a possom in camp but he wouldnt let on to it. “You know, that’s not a mouse it’s an possum,” he said, his voice steady trying not to waiver from his own fear of the possom. “They might look strange, but they’re generally harmless. Still, it’s wise to keep our distance.”
[/B]
He shifted his gaze to the other cats, noting their nervousness he knew he had to be the calm one he was by far the oldest. “Your idea to stand tall and growl isn’t a bad one. It might help remind everyone that we’re a united front, even against something as odd as that opossum.”

Turning to Fidgetberry and Leopardpaw, he added, “Stick close to me. We’ll head to the elders’ den, but let’s take our time and stay alert. If that creature gets too curious, we’ll make sure it knows it’s not welcome.”
With a measured nod, Duckthroat straightened his posture, maintaining a composed demeanor.
@nyme @Rustleaf @Idiotic.Bean

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; Yesterday at 02:23 PM.
Old Yesterday, 03:25 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post

Duckthroat
106 Moons
Genderfluid

Duckthroat watched Maggotpaw with a knowing look he didnt like the fact that there was a possom in camp but he wouldnt let on to it. “You know, that’s not a mouse it’s an possum,” he said, his voice steady trying not to waiver from his own fear of the possom. “They might look strange, but they’re generally harmless. Still, it’s wise to keep our distance.”
[/B]
He shifted his gaze to the other cats, noting their nervousness he knew he had to be the calm one he was by far the oldest. “Your idea to stand tall and growl isn’t a bad one. It might help remind everyone that we’re a united front, even against something as odd as that opossum.”

Turning to Fidgetberry and Leopardpaw, he added, “Stick close to me. We’ll head to the elders’ den, but let’s take our time and stay alert. If that creature gets too curious, we’ll make sure it knows it’s not welcome.”
With a measured nod, Duckthroat straightened his posture, maintaining a composed demeanor.
@nyme @Rustleaf @Idiotic.Bean
Fidgetberry follows Duckthroat.

@nyme
@Idiotic.Bean101

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.

Last edited by Rustleaf; Yesterday at 03:25 PM.
Old Yesterday, 04:20 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Okay, so never leave Lightingstorm alone in charge of the camp ever again. The slender WindClan leader arrived at the threshold of the camp, ready to comment about the trench being built just outside the camp and the scent of smoke in the air, but found herself completely lost. What the hell was in her camp?!!!

Twilightstar probably knew the name, but she was pretty certain she'd never seen whatever it was Snowybreeze, Dustbunny, Dreamlight, and Owlpaw were fighting. She thought it was a rat at first from the back, but she could barely see it beneath Snowybreeze's squishing it and Owlpaw attempting to do the same.

Leopardsong, Lightningstorm, and some of the other queens were on top of herd kits to the nursery, and Leopardpaw and Maggotpaw looked to be on elder duty. She didn't see any cat from the patrols around so she assumed she made it back before them. Twilightstar's reaction was more on the lackluster side purely because the she-cat was exhausted, unknowingly escaped near death, and was so used to this insanity that not much phased her these days.

"Hey, I think it's dead," Twilightstar uttered calmly as she walked a wide circle around the three warriors, ordering them to step down wordlessly. There was a disgusting reek coming from the animal.

"Owlpaw, come here." She called to the apprentice, uncertain if Leechscar had taught her how to fight. The she-cat would usher the apprentice to get behind her as soon as heeded her order. Twilightstar's eye danced towards the nursery before returning to the threat before her. The kits were probably fine with Leopardsong. Still, she kept herself between the rest of the camp and the critter, leaving the exit wide open.

Dreamlight and Dustbunny who had been trying to gnaw off the creature's front legs, hadn't bothered to stop even after Snowybreeze tackled the thing. Twilightstar's words had the two she-cats relaxing their bite. Dreamlight tried not to gag at the putrid smell coming off the animal. Dustbunny took a few paw steps back with bristle fur remaining on guard, her eyes darted nervously between Snowybreeze and the opossum.

[As Opossums aren't all that aggressive, and I don't see one stick around to fight a bunch of ticked-off kitties let alone Snowyfreakingbreeze, I'm banking on it playing dead and running]
@Blaaze [Owlpaw] @Alchemist Kitsune [Snowybreeze/Lightningstorm mention]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cold

Magnoliakit
medium-furred, small, snow-white albino with very pale, blind blue eyes
purrks: n/a
she/her | windclan kit | 1 moons

Magnoliakit sat alone in the corner of the nursery, her tiny body still as her pale blue eyes flicked uselessly around the space. Even if she was one moon old, the world was a confusing mass of shapes and shadows she couldn’t make sense of, her blindness making the unfamiliar sounds outside the nursery even more daunting. The soft, muffled voices carried on the breeze, rising and falling with a tension she didn’t understand, but it filled her with an unease that pressed into her chest. She shifted her tiny paws with uncertainty, her small frame trembling slightly as she strained to pick up any familiar scent or sound. Even with the comforting warmth of her mother or brother nearby, everything felt too big, too unknown. She tried to stay calm, but the weight of the strange atmosphere and the overwhelming darkness made her feel small and lost. She didn't know what was all going on, after all…

closed! just wanted to do a quick thing w magnolia

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna
Old Yesterday, 07:25 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Fleetpaw blinked up when he realized Dustbunny and Snowybreeze had gone. He narrowed his eyes to focus his gaze and saw a mob of warriors circling an intruding creature he had never seen before. Fleetpaw shuddered, briefly wondering what he should do before he set back to his task of clearing out the trench. This was too important for him to flee now, and it was almost complete! He hoped he was doing this correctly…he refused to let down the clan who had taken him in when they needed him most!

[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Snowybreeze]
​​[ @Moonraven - Dustbunny]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Yesterday, 07:36 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Hawkkit shivered as smoke filled his muzzle. He felt squished in the mob of cats, and he tried to locate his mother.
@Luna16

Daffodilpaw watched Leopardsong take off to handle something else without responding to her, but she didn't take it personally. Instead, she took it an opportunity to act independently. The other warriors and Twilightstar had that opossum handled, so she looked around to ensure that the kits were returning to the nursery, then she noticed Hawk-kit. Oh no! The pale she-cat rushed forward, touching her muzzle to the kit's head to let him know she was there before picking him up by the scruff. "I gotch!" She mewed, turning and bringing him back into the nursery.

Daffodilpaw set him down in the nest that smelled like Heathernose's. "Make sure not to get separated again okay?" She purred, standing up and heading back to the entrance. "C'mon kits! Everykit make their way back here!" She called from the nursery entrance, hoping that maybe she could by gathering the kits that were still outside the nursery.

[ @Moonraven - Leopardsong - for the mention]

[OPEN to all kits and anyone else!]

"Oh Hawk-kit!" The pale brown queen covered her kit in licks when Daffodilpaw returned him. "Is everykit else here?" She asked, looking around the nursery.

[also OPEN to anyone in the nursery and all kits]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Yesterday, 08:51 PM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Daffodilpaw watched Leopardsong take off to handle something else without responding to her, but she didn't take it personally. Instead, she took it an opportunity to act independently. The other warriors and Twilightstar had that opossum handled, so she looked around to ensure that the kits were returning to the nursery, then she noticed Hawk-kit. Oh no! The pale she-cat rushed forward, touching her muzzle to the kit's head to let him know she was there before picking him up by the scruff. "I gotch!" She mewed, turning and bringing him back into the nursery.

Daffodilpaw set him down in the nest that smelled like Heathernose's. "Make sure not to get separated again okay?" She purred, standing up and heading back to the entrance. "C'mon kits! Everykit make their way back here!" She called from the nursery entrance, hoping that maybe she could by gathering the kits that were still outside the nursery.

[ @Moonraven - Leopardsong - for the mention]

[OPEN to all kits and anyone else!]

"Oh Hawk-kit!" The pale brown queen covered her kit in licks when Daffodilpaw returned him. "Is everykit else here?" She asked, looking around the nursery.

[also OPEN to anyone in the nursery and all kits]
I don't know. Hawkkit squeaked, letting out a sneeze.

Jack is the current leader of PowerClan.
♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨
"Oh look, it’s the feline equivalent of a kit throwing a tantrum! Maybe if you spent less time growling and more time training, you’d actually win next time." - Jack
I'm very busy between school and home, so if I miss something, feel free to bump me!

Old Yesterday, 10:56 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingWhispers View Post
The she cat looked at him. "don't worry the adults are just getting ready for something you'll be ok wheres ur mom?" she mewed.
@Bonsai

[Sorry for the long wait! I got sick!]

Driftingkit
~*~
The adults are getting something ready? It must be super good then! His ears perked up. "Really...wha?" His new voice struggled to form the words. He squinted with the effort. How did cats make it seem so easy? He heard the queens talking, like all the time! And saying so many words. Did they ever get tired? Maybe that was what they were getting ready for outside. A really big nap. That sounded nice. The grown ups always seemed so tired anyways, they probably needed it.
Driftingkit's spin stiffened as his new friend mentioned his mother. "Mama..." He shook his head, and shrugged hoping they would understand. He had no idea where his Mama was. She was important to him, so it wasn't hard for Driftingkit to imagine that she was important to all the cats who were outside the nursery too. He wanted her around and so they must too! It would be selfish to try and keep her in here, even if he really really wanted to. "Where your Mama?" He tipped his head to one side.
Loud noises began coming from the nursery entrance again. Drifting huddled up in his nest eyes wide as they whipped towards the entrance. They were louder now. The yelling seemed to be coming faster, and was he hearing a strange squeaking noise? Is there a monster outside! But why would the warriors be getting a monster ready? Those weren't super good at all. On top of all that he could smell something weird. His nose twitched as it wafted slowly into the nursery. "What that?"

Dogchase Duck