Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

°LionPaw°
Male | 5 Moons | Posts: 4/100
long hair dark brown braided tabby with baby blue eyes and white specks on his fur, large tail, pushed in snout
Purrks: None

It brightened the newly made apprentices mood as the Commander agreed to train him. That was perfect for him. He still had plenty of pestering to do with the fellow tom though. Who was his mentor? For some reason, the warriors name hadn’t exactly stuck in his mind, causing the young apprentice to have to think for a moment. “ClovePool. ClovePool is her name. Not sure ‘bout her kits though.” the apprentice stated, still having wide, bright baby blues glued to the elder cat. “Also—uhm…DawnStar said something that has me worried…” his mood dimmed a bit, but still being in the presence of such a high-up cat could cure a bit of the gloom.

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws T2

The Commander tilted his head a little bit. He hadn't heard much of Clovepool, but he'd keep an eye out on this one's training while he looked into that warrior a little more. It was the least he could do for Nightshiver while she was stuck in the camp all day. Lionpaw said something else that made him tilt his head further. Hmmm? Wow, he really wasn't listening to much after he received two apprentices, huh? "What has you worried?"

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Today, 07:21 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

(AshStep)-(14 moons)-(Agender)-(Shadowclan Warrior)
" It's quite alright, sorry for getting in your way. "
AshStep gave a smile as they tried to remember how to soclize. They stretched as they got back to their paws to recollect themselves.
" So how have things been going lately? "
They mewed as they tried not to sound too tired.
@MangofDoom So sorry for the late reply I had to go to a riding lesson )
Old Today, 09:18 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingstars View Post

Wormkit • He / It • Demoted Shadowclan kit • 8+ moons
Purrks
• Lyrebird Lullaby - Active

Okay, now what? He hadn't thought this far. The kit was flailing and struggling and Wormkit had absolutely no idea what he was going to do with him.

He considered bringing him back to the queens in the nursery but he wasn't even sure who this kit's mother was. The smoky black tom took a shaky breath through the tom's scruff

"Is there anything I can do to convince you to settle down?" he asked, muffled by Spiritkit's fur. At this point, it was desperate for him to settle down.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Spiritkit
Half blind black tortoiseshell tom with golden flecked blue eyes
He/Him | 3 Moons| + every 13th | ShadowClan Kit | The Deceiver
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Anything he could do? ANYTHING HE COULD DO??? There were a lot of things Wormkit could do. That included letting go of Spiritkit. Stars, that was a great idea. And this was it. This was where he gives up.

"LET. GO OF ME!!!" Spiritkit screeches, no longer thrashing but attempting to twist his body and neck to glare at Wormkit. For the love of the Dark Forest, it feels strange and uncomfortable saying something for the first time in days. And yelling, too! His throat burned. Welp, guess he won't be speaking for another eternity.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •
Dreamspirit is the current deputy of Alt SkyClan!

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Old Today, 10:37 PM

Bump Policy: 3-4 days
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Icekit
White she-kit with very pale, barely visible bengal spots and mint eyes.
She/Her | 6 Moons| + every 6th | ShadowClan Apprentice | Selectively Mute

Purrks:
Well Insulated [Permanently Active]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Icekit, being the distracted kit she was, did not see the grey warrior in front of her. The butterfly was all that mattered in Icekit's mind. Just the butterfly, and herself.
She let out a startled squeak as she was caught by her tail, landing on the ground. She stayed on the ground for a moment before lifting her head, wide eyes blinking in confusion at Mistfall. Watch her surroundings? She didn't have multiple eyes, how could she keep an eye on more things than one? She cocked her head to the side in slight confusion, getting up to all fours and sitting instead of laying on the ground.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Mistfall
ShadowClan warrior || she/her || 20 moons || grey diluted tortoiseshell with golden, yellow eyes

Mistfall let out a raspy mrrow of laughter as Icekit flopped onto the ground and blinked at her in confusion. She actually felt slightly bad; the poor thing had literally been absorbed in chasing the butterfly and truly hadn't seen a thing around her other than her focus. Ahh, well.. it's better to learn now than to run into some cat grumpier than myself. And I know that from experience. Mist shook herself out of her internal monologue to study Icekit with a more discerning eye.

The confusion was still obvious as the white kit stood up on all fours again. Maybe she was approaching this from the wrong angle..

"Chase butterflies all you want, but if you want to grow up and become an impressive apprentice, you have to take in everything around you. Your eyes aren't the only things good for that. Next time you find a winged thing to chase, try this: listen harder to your surroundings, taste the air around you, and feel the vibration of movement in the ground underneath your paws," Mistfall flexed her paws, claws unsheathing for a moment to gouge slightly into the dirt beneath them as demonstration. "Do that, and you'll see that sight isn't the only advantage you have."

[ is icekit blind in one eye? just curious due to her thought process of not having multiple eyes. if so, i freaking love her omg. im the same irl lol ]
Old Today, 10:49 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by literalcobweb View Post
Mistfall
ShadowClan warrior || she/her || 20 moons || grey diluted tortoiseshell with golden, yellow eyes

Mistfall let out a raspy mrrow of laughter as Icekit flopped onto the ground and blinked at her in confusion. She actually felt slightly bad; the poor thing had literally been absorbed in chasing the butterfly and truly hadn't seen a thing around her other than her focus. Ahh, well.. it's better to learn now than to run into some cat grumpier than myself. And I know that from experience. Mist shook herself out of her internal monologue to study Icekit with a more discerning eye.

The confusion was still obvious as the white kit stood up on all fours again. Maybe she was approaching this from the wrong angle..

"Chase butterflies all you want, but if you want to grow up and become an impressive apprentice, you have to take in everything around you. Your eyes aren't the only things good for that. Next time you find a winged thing to chase, try this: listen harder to your surroundings, taste the air around you, and feel the vibration of movement in the ground underneath your paws," Mistfall flexed her paws, claws unsheathing for a moment to gouge slightly into the dirt beneath them as demonstration. "Do that, and you'll see that sight isn't the only advantage you have."

[ is icekit blind in one eye? just curious due to her thought process of not having multiple eyes. if so, i freaking love her omg. im the same irl lol ]

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Icekit
White she-kit with very pale, barely visible bengal spots and mint eyes.
She/Her | 6 Moons| + every 6th | ShadowClan Apprentice | Selectively Mute

Purrks:
Well Insulated [Permanently Active]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Oh. Was that why? So instead of using what she can see, she could use what she can hear and taste. Oh, cool. She'd have to try it out. Perhaps Palepaw knew about this. Or perhaps he didn't. No matter, Icekit was happy that she was learning. Even before she was an apprentice, oh joy! She looked up at Mistfall and nodded, blinking slowly and tapping her paw with one of her own.

She then turned to the ground, tapping her paws several times against it. Vibrations? In the earth? She could sometimes feel the whole world shake whenever kits in the Nursery would have their little play-times. Maybe that was what Mistfall was referring to?

((She is actually nearly blind in both eyes, the blindness being especially severe in one eye! I'm so happy you noticed it from my writing omg I don't think anyone has ever done that!))
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •
Dreamspirit is the current deputy of Alt SkyClan!

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆