Dragonflykit played. (Closed)
Old Today, 02:24 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
Acornfall sat around the edges of the clearing, his gaze taking in his clanmates. Whiskers twitching thoughtfully. I wonder how Nightwhisper and the kits are doing… And he needed to start thinking about how he would start Chasmpaw’s training. Definitely a tour. His flicked his tail thoughtfully. So many things to consider, many things happening in ThunderClan. He needed to step up and do whatever he could for his clan.

[OPEN]

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mothflame
Fluffy leopard-spotted she-cat with dichroic eyes and a scar covering half her face.
She/Her | 22 Moons | + every 19th | ThunderClan Warrior | Sweet but Deadly

Purrks:
Mind Reader [Active]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mothflame, who was just on her way towards the warriors' den after a chat with some apprentices, noticed a familiar brown pelt in the clearing. She trotted over to the cat, touching the tip of her large, fluffy tail to his shoulder.

"Heya, Acornfall," she chirped, studying the tom's expression. "What's on your mind?"
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •
Dreamspirit is the current deputy of Alt SkyClan!

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Old Today, 06:51 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucejumper |
13 Moons - ThunderClan Warrior

Kitty Softpaws [T2] - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Inactive | Not Skiddin' Around - Active

A wide yawn escaped the chocolate point as boredom overtook him. The lockdown was starting to take a toll on his sanity. True. He enjoys taking naps whenever he pleased and taking it easy. No point in suffering through the clan cats' strange rituals and customs if you weren't going to enjoy life at least a little bit. But even he had a limit to how easy he enjoyed taking things, damn it. At this point, he was going to forget what a tree looked like by the time he was allowed out on his own again.

Alright. So maybe there had been a slight exaggeration in that claim. Sprucejumper could clearly see trees in camp. Especially considering how camp was surrounded by trees. Semantics. His complaint still held water, as far as he was concerned. Especially considering how training Snotzilla had turned into an absolute nightmare with this tyrannical rule that forced cats to... dare he say it? Socialize.

A shudder running down the young warrior's spine, he licked his chest fur impatiently, wondering how exactly he was to spend his time now that a nap was not really sounding all that appealing for a third time in a row. His impending, boredom infused mind break suddenly evaporating, dark ears perked up as a familiar voice hollered by the camp's entrance, making quite the spectacle. Usually, overly loud voices and calls for attention such as these were beneath the former housecat. He had no need for cats who couldn't control the volume of their own thoughts. The Boulder, however, was an exception. Especially with what he had just said. Presents.

With a slow blink of his deadpanned gaze, Sprucejumper raised to his paws, a purr that seemed to be at odds with his emotionless stare rumbling in his throat as he approached the mountain of a feline. The leader and one of the butt bugs - bees, or wasps or whatever the rank was called, it was one of those that liked to sting with their asses - got their presents first, but soon after it appeared the feline had gotten a gift for his number one apprentice - him, he was The Boulder's number one apprentice, and he would accept no other cat taking this spot, so there - and the tom's purring increased, eyes closing in contentment as the hornet - funny how easy it was to remember the rank's name when their former mentor was involved - gave him his crown. Flowers. A lovely white crown of flowers to match his singular, white mitted paw. Approvingly, the tom placed his crown atop his head, head held high, feeling every bit as majestic as The Boulder had deemed him. This prize would join his others by his nest. The precious cardinal feathers, both new and old. The small moss figures he had never fully been able to let go of. Now to be adorned by a lovely bed fit for a cat of unrivaled genius such as he.

Unfortunately, no words could be spoken. No gratitude could be given, as each gift found its owner, it appeared the last one left his former mentor uncomfortable. Too nervous for words. Them?! Left stammering and wordless?! Unheard of. Even as they ran away, unamused eyes turned towards Chatty the Usurper, his deadpanned stare judgmental even as it carried its usual air of bleakness. Leave it to Chatty to ruin everything. Guess he'll just have to hunt down The Boulder later and give him a proper thanks while reassure him that Chatty also appreciated the gift. She better. Or else another very long, stern glare would be sent her way.

@Rani [Mudhound] | @taillow [Redhawk]
| Brain was not cooperating for event posts, so have a silly Sprucejumper post instead. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Today, 07:01 PM
what is fake is real

Bump Policy: any time. don’t be worried
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyyjax View Post

Hornetkit
she/her - 4 moons
header: sushisiu

There it was, just ahead of her!! This would be her best pounce yet, her winning moment!! Fluffy tail wiggled in the air, as she continued to stare at the ball, an awfully prolonged preparation.
1....2....3!!!!!!!

The brown kitten went flying through the air, pouncing practice nowhere near refined - one paw hit the ball (which, uh, by the way counts as a big win!!) the other barely skirted the ground, before she went rolling headfirst.

[perms to have her proper crash into Buzzkit if you want lol!!!!]

Buzzkit
ThunderClan Kit - He/Him - 3 Moons
Interaction: Hornetkit @/sleepyyjax | Open!

(sorry for the wait, got buried )

There’s a little push against Buzzkit’s side, like a paw. “Uh-“ He’s barely able to open his eyes and lift his head for a single heartbeat, catching the sight of white-striped ears, before the head under those ears barrels into Buzzkit with full, rolling momentum, and…

They tumble over as a yelped squeal leaves Buzzkit’s jaws. The weight of this kit - or maybe it’s a squirrel, he wouldn’t know, it is squirrel-sized and brown - squishes Buzzkit as they somersault over him and he gets pushed onto his back. He eats fur, for a second, but then the weight is gone, and- oh, he’s still flailing his paws.

Buzzkit blinks and stills. He turns his head, still on his back and with his little legs in the air. Nope, that is not a squirrel; in fact, it’s a she-cat, a kit Buzzkit has seen around the nursery. He thinks she’s part of that one big litter… what was her name… Oh, he can’t remember, there’s too many of them.

Right there, a mossball that looks like it’s seen better days is only just caught on the tip of one of her outstretched claws - Buzzkit can see it past her shoulders. He blinks again, still on his back. “What are you doing? I wasn’t playing mossball with you, y’know,” Buzzkit pipes up with some bewilderment, yet mostly sounding like he’s just making casual conversation. His voice is slightly slurred from being taken out of half-sleep.
Old Today, 08:10 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Burnedpaw nodded approvingly. “Good. We haven’t started that one yet.” He meowed. Then he tilted his head to the side. What did she mean? “But you’re older than me right? So wouldn’t you become a warrior first?” He knew that age was only one factor, but still. It seemed…odd for him to think about becoming a warrior before she did.

He shrugged softly at her question. “I’m good. Hawkthorn showed me climbing the other day.” He meowed, his eyes brightening slightly. “That was a lot of fun. We hunted a squirrel in a tree.” He added, whiskers twitching with excitement as he recalled the thrilling experience.

[ @Splitmoon - Splitpaw]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Today, 08:15 PM

Acornfall blinked when he felt the touch from the brightly colored spotted tail. He looked up and grinned happily at Mothflame. “Hey, Mothflame!” He purred. His eyes clouded slightly and he chuckled. “Just…probably overthinking probably.” He answered with a soft sigh. “I’m worried really.” He admitted, his gaze drifting down to his paws.

[ @Starphobia - Mothflame]

Shop
Old Today, 08:30 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:
Acornfall blinked when he felt the touch from the brightly colored spotted tail. He looked up and grinned happily at Mothflame. “Hey, Mothflame!” He purred. His eyes clouded slightly and he chuckled. “Just…probably overthinking probably.” He answered with a soft sigh. “I’m worried really.” He admitted, his gaze drifting down to his paws.

[ @Starphobia - Mothflame]

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mothflame
Fluffy leopard-spotted she-cat with dichroic eyes and a scar covering half her face.

Purrks:
Mind Reader [INACTIVE]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mothflame's cheerful gaze morphed into that of a concerned and sympathetic look. She kept her tail resting on Acornfall's shoulder as an attempt to at least allow him to feel more comfortable around her. A silent "You can trsut me with anything".

"About what?" She gently spoke, her voice barely over a whisper. If there was anything she disliked in the world, it was seeing her friend upset and worried. Oh, and cats from other Clans.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Old Today, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mothflame

Purrks:
Mind Reader [INACTIVE]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mothflame's cheerful gaze morphed into that of a concerned and sympathetic look. She kept her tail resting on Acornfall's shoulder as an attempt to at least allow him to feel more comfortable around her. A silent "You can trsut me with anything".

"About what?" She gently spoke, her voice barely over a whisper. If there was anything she disliked in the world, it was seeing her friend upset and worried. Oh, and cats from other Clans.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Acornfall flashed a smile at Mothflame, appreciating her friendship. The brown tabby often didn’t take the time to open up to his friends about his concerns, mostly doing everything he could to help others instead. “I’m worried about our sick clanmates. Especially the little ones.” He responded. “My friend’s kits are sick, and I hate seeing such young lives experience such suffering.” He turned to look towards the nursery, remembering his time playing with Emberkit. “And…it’s embarrassing to admit, but I’m also a little worried about mentoring Chasmpaw.” Mostly because things with Hailpaw didn’t end well, seeing as how his first apprentice had gone missing. He couldn’t help a chuckle.

Shop
Old Today, 09:27 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:

Acornfall flashed a smile at Mothflame, appreciating her friendship. The brown tabby often didn’t take the time to open up to his friends about his concerns, mostly doing everything he could to help others instead. “I’m worried about our sick clanmates. Especially the little ones.” He responded. “My friend’s kits are sick, and I hate seeing such young lives experience such suffering.” He turned to look towards the nursery, remembering his time playing with Emberkit. “And…it’s embarrassing to admit, but I’m also a little worried about mentoring Chasmpaw.” Mostly because things with Hailpaw didn’t end well, seeing as how his first apprentice had gone missing. He couldn’t help a chuckle.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mothflame

Purrks:
Mind Reader [INACTIVE]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mothflame winced at the mention of the sick cats. She'd been worried about them, too. And especially since the sick cats have been dying... And to know that there weren't anything anyone could do about them was heartbreaking. And young cats like kits and apprentices, too. It was truly a mess. She nodded in understanding.

"Yeah. Things aren't... Working really well right now, and I understand," she kept her sympathetic gaze on Acornfall as he kept talking. And oh, StarClan, the kits... She did not even want to imagine. "It's terrible, really. That the sickness is getting to kits. They're lovely and innocent little things. They don't deserve this." She paused. She didn't think she could continue on talking about sick kits. Hmm, to change the subject... "You'll do great mentoring Chasmpaw. I'm mentoring an apprentice currently myself, and if you ask me, it's not that bad. Applepaw behaves, at least. That's what really matters. But I also need some determination in apprentices. They need to be eager to learn things! One day they'll end up in battles, fighting other Clans. We've got to prepare them for that."
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

• • •

Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Old Today, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mothflame

Purrks:
Mind Reader [INACTIVE]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mothflame winced at the mention of the sick cats. She'd been worried about them, too. And especially since the sick cats have been dying... And to know that there weren't anything anyone could do about them was heartbreaking. And young cats like kits and apprentices, too. It was truly a mess. She nodded in understanding.

"Yeah. Things aren't... Working really well right now, and I understand," she kept her sympathetic gaze on Acornfall as he kept talking. And oh, StarClan, the kits... She did not even want to imagine. "It's terrible, really. That the sickness is getting to kits. They're lovely and innocent little things. They don't deserve this." She paused. She didn't think she could continue on talking about sick kits. Hmm, to change the subject... "You'll do great mentoring Chasmpaw. I'm mentoring an apprentice currently myself, and if you ask me, it's not that bad. Applepaw behaves, at least. That's what really matters. But I also need some determination in apprentices. They need to be eager to learn things! One day they'll end up in battles, fighting other Clans. We've got to prepare them for that."
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Acornfall touched Mothflame’s shoulder with his tail this time, in empathy. He understood how difficult it was for her to talk about the sick kits, he felt the same way. He heart broke for them and their parents. He didn’t mind moving the conversation along to the apprentices, and kept it there. “What did you start with for Applepaw?” He asked curiously. “I didn’t really get to start with Hailpaw… I wanna make things interesting for Chasmpaw.” He nodded solemnly in agreement with her comment about preparing them.

“If Chasmpaw’s not interested in training that’ll throw me off honestly…I remember being so eager when I started training.” Acornfall’s brightness returned to his eyes as he chuckled. “I loved training! My mentor had to teach me to take breaks! Acornfall has always kept his paws busy, it was true. But he didn’t like feeling idle, he liked feeling useful.

Shop