by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 05:57 PM
Applepaw Training Thread
Last post by Clamfish
Today 05:53 PM

Old Today, 12:40 PM
halloween:D

Gender: He/ Him (Not really you can call me whatever comes to your mind first)
Bump Policy: 24 hours⸝⸝
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Dusk ' Kit

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

| 4 moons - He / Him ?? - WC Kit- Purrks: - Post: 18 |

- a lean tom with a brown pelt, tan markings and yellow eyes -

___

DuskKit padded up to where TwilightStar was holding the meeting, settling in towards the back to just watch and observe. He knew a couple of the other kits.. but he'd honestly rather not approach any of them because he was sure they'd go off like a chatterbox.

He'd heard some of them calling TwilightStar: "twillystar". Which in his opinion, was just... weird. How does Twilight go to Twilly? It didn't make sense.

___

(Open)
Old Today, 01:28 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red'fur View Post
(( Cal ))

* He padded over to Wolfcry and purred rubbing his muzzle against hers as he sat down next to her. He purred and pressed himself against her. He wrapped his tail around her shoulder. *
__________________________________________________ ______________________
@Splitmoon

Wolfcry looked at her mate. "Do you think we'll be wonderful parents?" she asked with tilt of her head. She always wanted kits, and now that she was mates with a wonderful tom. She did want some.
Old Today, 01:57 PM
A Hero lived here. Once..

Status: SPOOK SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Innocent

(( Swiftleap/Cal ))

* He nodded before turning his head to listen to Twilightstar. He quietly shushed her not wanting to make Crowtooth or Twilight star angry at him or his mate. *
" Shhh, I want to show Crowtooth how dedicated I am. "
* He had a gleam in his eye like an apprentice wanting to impress his mentor. *
__________________________________________________ ______________________
@Splitmoon @Rani (( If Crowtooth would be interested in observing the small and quiet scene. ))

Hey, My name is Red'fur or Red as you may call me. I've been on WCO for a bit and never had a good looking signature so here is a new one. Oh and here is Red my old OC reborn and forever immortalized as a picrew image. Oh and go check out my finder. Red's Roleplay Finder

Last edited by Red'fur; Today at 01:58 PM.
Old Today, 04:36 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar wasted little time once the clan had gathered. "Cottonkit, Ashkit, Hollykit, Sneezekit, Fallenkit, Littlekit, Mistykit, and Owlkit, come sit at the roots of the Galewood."That was a lot of kit to apprentice for WindClan. Yet, even with the possibility of eight of them now out of the nursery, Twilightstar had her little concerns.

"Lichenpaw, your ceremony will be right after theirs so settle in behind them," Twilightstar called the apprentice with an encouraging smile. It's been some time since Lichenpaw's return to WindClan and she seemed to flourish under Crowtooth's tutelage and now it was finally time for her to join the ranks of a warrior.

Lichenpaw, Vinepaw, Bouncepaw, and Birchpaw were among the few apprentices who had played vital roles during the fire. She couldn't forget Leopardpaw and Maggotpaw who had tended to the elders. Among the apprentices, Twilightstar was hoping to add a few of them to the Furies when they reached warriorhood.

WindClan could use more dependable cats among the rank, and between Dapplebreeze, Batglare, Hawkfur, Deadmoon, and Leechscar, the five should be able to make up for the lack of experience the greener warriors would have. Oh, that's right, had she ever mentioned Deadmoon's new rank?

While waiting for all the kits and apprentice to take their places, Twilightstar announced that along with a few punishments. "For those unaware, Deadmoon has been promoted to a Fury." Twilightstar nodded to the more stoic she-cat. "We're glad to have you as a part of the team, I know you'll make a great addition." She was sure Wolffang would have been among the first to congratulate the she-cat.

"For those of you who fought the fires and defended the camp, all of WindClan thanks you for your tireless dedication to your clan. Few clans can say they fought fire and won! So hold your heads high, for WindClan is safe thanks to several brave souls, and those few in StarClan still looking out for us." It was quick thinking and ultimately teamwork that saved the day. Twilightstar's faith in StarClan is far from restored, but she is happy to know she had cats like Crowtooth's mother still looking after her clan even in death.

"However, we're not without a few bad apples. Autumnwhisper, Lionscar, Nightfall, and Ferretkit. I'm sure you have your excuses, but all four of you disobeyed direct orders from me and Crowtooth multiple times. In such emergencies, I cannot have cats failing to listen and causing trouble. You four will visit my den after this meeting so I can decide your punishments. You should expect heavy punishments for failing to heed your deputy and leader's orders."

#wcmeeting

[In case it's not clear this is set days after the fire event, not during or before it]

@BEAR. @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @Stellatubby @appariitiion @CloudlessEve @beau @Madelaine @idia @Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker @Estelle @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @hal @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @iliri @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Snivellus @Lunalis @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @sock @otter @Caspian @Starii @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @Spookez. @serendipity. @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa @ophelia @Cinnamon~ @Jayden @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider @tulin @Carrot @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @Succpunk @silver. @Neptune. @Saki @Sleek @Theodore_510 @anika @Marycat006 @Fish @Mica @Rustleaf @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Killua-DaBoi @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @ThatOneKid @Spooky Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @_Snowstorm_ @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Phoenix @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Airy @Blaaze @Shrew @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @elio @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Moondapple @bramblemask @Indy @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @Otoko @ollie @Sootipatooti @Vitalspark @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @oakcrane @lark. @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @FadingWhispers @nyme @fawn_ @TheRedWyvern @SilverFur. @SandyFox @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @GrimLock: Protecters @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @ghost<3 @HerbalTea @Badwolf @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Alpha 2.0 @Spottedraven @Rawr @goodacacia @babysith @SilverInky @Flamingoidiot @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @Mealstrom @Splitmoon @Bugabaddie @!0P055UM! @geoblazer @WarriorGalaxy @Shanmo11

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Today, 04:41 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Hollykit rushed over wide-eyed, YES!!! It’s time!! He thought to himself his tail waving behind him as he looked up at Twilightstar.

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitDandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit • Cherrywood • Coyotepaw
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!
Old Today, 04:49 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Sneezekit bolted forward. Even now, they couldn't help but glance about, wondering if they could catch sight of their siblings in the crowd, but no. They couldn't let the smile fade from their face, though--not today!
Old Today, 04:54 PM
˚₊ ⋆ ☠︎︎ ⋆ ₊˚

Bump Policy: ✮Every few days✮
My Mood: Spooky

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Mistykit ♥︎ WC Kit ♥︎ 6 Moons ♥︎ She-Kit
She/Her ♥︎ Open For Interactions!
Image By :: Eidolon <3
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Mistykit padded forward and took her spot with the other kits that had been called. She nervously looked up at Twilightstar, her tail swished around her.

Mistykit (WC) ♥︎ Midnightpaw (SC) ♥︎ Patchkit (RC) ♥︎ Cherryheart (Mistclan)
Shadow/Stone (Outsider)♥︎ Cherry (Rouge)♥︎ Shadowfall (Vampireclan)