Today 09:40 AM

Old October 5th, 2024, 03:01 PM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: Silentpaw Love Finder! 0-0

@Starphobia mb I fell asleep T^T ok so

The outsider's name will be Pine
Birth : Feb 8th
Breed :Chartreux & Saimese mix (meaning 10x round and fluffy ^^)

I made her to be soft, dorky, stubborn but also highly observant!!! If you think, shes good enough to be long term then I'll most definitely get her going to be in Shadowclan!!!

|Turtlepaw|Honeyoak|
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!! [/CENTER]

Last edited by FruitBatz; October 5th, 2024 at 03:01 PM.
Old Yesterday, 12:44 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

Aw dang it I forgot to add it aaaaaaa

But he's bisexual female leaning, male is fine though! :>

Perfect! thank you!

OKAY, so both of these plots can be changed or combined even tbh lol, just lmk your thoughts if you choose either of these guys!

Coyotepaw

Cis male, He / They
Brown-based black rosette tabby tom with one dark blue eye and one dark green eye
Bisexual, Male leaning
9 Moons

General information:

Coyotepaw is set up for a whole future of heartbreak. His first love, and the one who starts off his series of relationships is Wormpaw. They’ve been friends since kithood, they spend a lot of time together during their apprenticeship.

This changes near Coyote’s warrior name ceremony. They start hanging out less and one day, out of nowhere, Worm comes to Coyote asking if he’d be willing to sneak out of the camp to meet up with Vine and pass messages to her.

Coyote is upset learning about Worm’s secret partner. Despite being shocked and hurt he agrees, hoping that being a good friend will make Worm like him instead. At this point, Coy’s already a warrior. He meets up with Vine for the first time and tells her whatever Worm tells him to. He does this a few other times. After several more meetings with her, he finds himself trying to turn the conversations away from Worm and tries to focus on anything else that he can in an attempt to become closer to her. He never pursued anything romantic with her though, ignoring the feelings he thought he might have had. He never even confessed to her but also isn’t sure if he ever had real feelings for her, or if he just wanted to get back at Worm.

Coyote is about 2 moons older than Silent so they know of each other from kithood. Perhaps they were close as kits but drifted apart in their apprenticeship, not because anything bad happened between them, they just both got busy with their training and pursuing their various relationships.

around the end of Coyote’s apprenticeship, they start talking again. This is probably around the early-late end of the hate-everyone phase. Coyote himself is in his own ‘romance sucks’ phase and the two find comfort in/bond over each other's dislike of others and romance.
This continues for a while until Coyote realizes that he’s formed romantic feelings for this cat who he considers his best friend. He panics because they formed this second friendship over NOT wanting those feelings, and here he is with those feelings. He would keep his mouth shut for as long as possible until one night after both of them are warriors. He asks for Silent to go out hunting with him, while taking a break from hunting Coyote confesses his feelings to Silent and then we can kind of see where they are in their relationship at that point and go from there!

~~~~

Wormpaw

*Note: This one would be better for a short heartbreak than a long love, however, If Worm’s future planned mate goes missing, this would work long-term

Trans masc + Non-binary, He / It
A slightly above average height, smoky black tom with white flecks throughout his entire pelt and one pale blue eye and one pale yellow eye
Aromantic / Bisexual - He doesn’t understand platonic VS romantic love but is fiercely loyal and stubborn about his decisions. He has(had?) a future mate, but they’ve been sort of drifting apart recently.
8 Moons

General information:

Worm has always had a troubled life, getting himself hurt almost as soon as his eyes opened and he could walk. It became close with a couple of it’s denmates, the most important being Wildkit, Mosquitokit and Coyotekit. He has a generally positive relationship with most other kits in the den.

He sleeps through his first apprentice ceremony because he snuck out of camp late the night before, so spends an extra moon as an apprentice. This is when Wildpaw confesses her feelings to him, he’s immediately weirded out but accidentally tells her that he likes her too. He does mean in a more platonic way but doesn’t know how to tell her. He continues sneaking out of camp. One day while out he finds a Thunderclan apprentice by the name of Vinepaw. They talk for a bit before hunting, then talk again. While they’re talking Wolfhive, Mistlewhisker, and Lostspark show up and catch both of the apprentices. Vinepaw ends up getting exiled on the spot and he’s taken back to camp.

Days go by and Mistlewhisker still hasn’t brought him to speak to Dawnstar. He’s made an apprentice and assumes Mistle just forgot to tell Dawn. This is believed until one day Mistlewhisker approaches him and brings him to Dawn’s den. He’s talked to and demoted for another moon.

He spends the next moon doing apprentice duties while stuck in camp, which he’s miserable with but he has met a few other cats who are friend-like so it doesn’t regret it. It asks Coyote to be a messenger between itself and Vine and is delighted when Coyote agrees. He had a small crush on Coyote but never really knew where it stood with him so ignored the feelings completely.

Right after Worm is made a warrior he runs away for a week, spending it outside of the clan territory with Vine. During this, he realizes just how strong his loyalty to Shadowclan is and returns to his home without saying anything to Vine. He returns to camp and immediately asks Wild to be his mate (if she’s still active), if she is they become mates, if she goes missing Worm will be devastated,

I’m assuming that in both cases Silent is/was a part of the Worm, Wild, Mosquito, Coyote friend group to some extent. Even if not friends with all of them I’d assume he’s heard of/ met them at least. I could see him being friends with Worm, or at the very least getting along as kits.

They probably would remain friends through apprenticeship, Worm probably would have an on and off crush on Silentpaw, but wouldn’t voice anything. He’d just start subtle flirting, becoming less and less subtle the more they interacted.

When he meets Vinepaw, the flirting would probably stop for a bit, a moon or so, but would soon pick up right where it left off. Wildpaw and Wormpaw are visibly close and have been since they were kits. Worm’s mother is heard joking about how she expected them to become mates as soon as they were both warriors. Once he’s a warrior he disappears for a week, Silent, nor anyone else has any idea where he went or what happened to him.

After he returns :

A.) Wild is still there
- Worm asks Wild to be his mate, more so out of desperation to prove that he in in fact loyal to his clan. He feels pressured to pick Wild because of everything his mother has said through his entire friendship with Wild.

Silent is understandably upset by this and the two could have a falling out, or if you want Silent to still be in his non-romance phase we could see if Worm and Wild break up or if something happens there. If they do break up, Worm could rely on Silent for support and end up becoming attached to him, assuming his feelings for Silent are romantic, then once they’re together not going back on it’s decision.

B.) Wild is missing
Wild is nowhere to be found, she’s gone missing. Worm doesn’t know how to feel, he’s devastated at the loss of his friend, but semi-relieved at the fact he no longer had to choose between two friends. He relies on Silent a lot while he mourns the loss of Wild. The two grow close over time as they spend more time together and Worm feels safe. It assumes these feelings of safety with Silent must be what love is and becomes attached to him. He eventually confesses his ‘feelings’ to Silent and then if they're in the right spot in their relationship they become mates, Worm struggles with how it actually feels but is too stubborn to admit it might have made a mistake. It’ll stay by Silent’s side until one or both of them die.

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitDandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit • Cherrywood • Coyotepaw
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!

Last edited by seeingstars; Yesterday at 12:48 PM.
Old Today, 06:52 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

Bump

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •
Dreamspirit is the current deputy of Alt SkyClan!

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆