Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
「 ✦ art commissions ✦ 」
Last post by anika
Today 07:28 AM
Echoing Cries of War
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:27 AM
Seagrass Fields
by taillow
Last post by anika
Today 07:19 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by anika
Today 07:13 AM

Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default All We Could Want Here, All We Could Need Here [p]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 45 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Dawnstar - @Undertaker ]
· · ────────────── · ·
The Gathering had been simultaneously eventful and boring. No one had gotten into fights, and the river rats had shown they were the furthest thing from a united front they could be without blowing up into a full mutiny. Mistlewhisker had mulled over the possibility of a RiverClan mutiny on the way home, amused by the thought. Wouldn't that be something? ThunderClan had been unremarkable save for the kit acting as medicine cat (Mistlewhisker's maternal instinct had bristled at the thought of someone so young carrying the fate of the clan), and WindClan had only interested her as far as Crowtooth's promotion went.

Speaking of that whole situation... Mistlewhisker had felt more than seen Dawnstar's jealousy towards the rabbit, which was something that bemused her. As far as Mistlewhisker knew, it wasn't against any rules to be friends with other clan cats. Besides, Mistlewhisker had thought she made it very clear that the moment peace between ShadowClan and WindClan was broken, Crowtooth would be her first target.

As the clan dispersed for the night, Mistlewhisker silently followed Dawnstar to the Leader's den. Dawnstar didn't immediately filet her remaining eye, so the Deputy counted that as a good sign. The kittens were asleep in the nest; a giant pile of snoozing brown and chocolate fur that rose and fell with tiny breaths. Mistlewhisker's voice was soft as she spoke so she wouldn't wake them. "You are unhappy with my behavior towards Crowtooth." The sentence held no accusation or question, just stating what she had observed. "I will insist on my loyalty belonging solely to you, Dawnstar. He is simply a trifle that entertains me."

Mistlewhisker settled not too far from the nest, tail tapping the den floor gently. "Though I will admit, jealousy looks good on you." Was that perhaps too bold? "Ah... forgive me, I presume too much." The Deputy dipped her head in apology, though it was less about her assumption and more about her inability to keep it to herself.

[When Mistlewhisker was made, Sevika from Arcane had been her voice claim. But ever since listening to EPIC, all I can hear her as is Athena...]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)