Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Enforcer Challenge...
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:25 PM
Rowan’s Apprentices...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 06:21 PM
Splitmoon's Characters
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 06:21 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 06:19 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 06:12 PM

Old Today, 09:59 AM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: Enforcer Challenge [spectators welcome]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 45 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Hawkbite - @SuspiciousMindz ]
· · ────────────── · ·
The Deputy was hardly surprised when the announcement for an Enforcer challenge rang out. Mistlewhisker lumbered over to the Enforcer Commander as cats gathered. Once she reached his side, she settled down with her tail wrapped neatly around her paws. Mistlewhisker remained far enough away from Hawkbite to remain appropriate, but if her tail flicked against his for a moment before she sat, that was her business and her business alone.

Mistlewhisker knew Shrewstep had been slacking, but Foggymask? Mistlewhisker hardly thought he was an appropriate replacement. Well, perhaps he would change her mind.

Mistlewhisker spotted some of Dawnstar's children, a small smile flickering on her lips before fading. That bunch was rowdy, for sure. The Deputy had considered her maternal instincts to be a weakness, but the kits and her own adopted children had been slowly changing her mind. Stars, she would tear the world apart for them. She wondered if any of them would be an Enforcer one day. If they would challenge someone and take their spot.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Old Today, 01:52 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 15 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death, hulk SMASH ]

squirrelrise is not a fan of any violence. it's not exactly a secret - with the way she seems as if she's seen a ghost when it's mentioned. simple spars included. yet, despite that, she's found herself settling amongst the forming crowd to watch shrewstep and foggymask compete against each other. she's just a little interested in who will win, and also hawkbite had said he'd hoped he'd see either squirrelrise or his apprentices at the sparring. she felt inclined to come. maybe once (or, if) she gets over her anxiety surrounding battle, she'll engage in a spar of her own one day.

[ open ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Today, 02:00 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Foxkit
| he/him | ShadowClan | Kit |

Foxkit looked up, prompted by a voice. An adult had come to sit next to him. She said that things might get "dangerous", but Foxkit didn't understand why. Nothing had even happened. Not yet. What was all this fuss about, anyway? Plus, why was she asking his permission? She could just as easily sit down beside him without so much as a warning. It wasn't like Foxkit could really do anything about it if she did.

In any case, he supposed that this was the part when he would be expected to give his own response, pointless and vapid as it was. "Okay," Foxkit said simply, finally answering her question. "What's this?" he added, flicking his tail vaguely ahead of him. He'd caught something about an Enforcer and a trial, but none of that made any sense nor was particularly helpful.

"Oh," said Foxkit, turning back as his gaze was drawn to the battling cats' movements. They were fighting. He recognized those movements from his siblings' quarrels--though obviously this was on an entirely different level from kits' swatting matches. Why were they fighting? Maybe they were hungry... But why wasn't anyone trying to stop them? Mother was always quick to scold Foxkit's siblings for such behavior. Hopefully the other cat's explanation would answer some of those questions.

( @Blossom Cry - Salmonshade )
Old Today, 02:37 PM
~the king of heartbreak~

Status: ♪ we're all dead in devil town. that's fine, 'cause nothing's gonna scare us now. ♪
Bump Policy: wait 6 or more hours to bump. 3 hours if urgent, 4 if it's the weekend.
My Mood: Inspired

Darkice is here now. He seems rather intrigued and perchance even a bit excited.
(open)

Vapcool on DA
❝ Falling doesn't feel so bad when I know you've fallen this way too. ❞
I am not my characters, and my characters are not me. Some of my characters may be terrible cats, you may be angered by the actions of my cats, but keep in mind that something my characters do or say probably isn't something I would do or say.
Old Today, 03:01 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Spooky

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 ]
rookfire, ever unable to read the room, did not think anything of it when he spotted his deputy appear in the crowd to watch the challenge like a large amount of clanmates would, and promply made his way over to where she had taken her place besides hawkbite.
not even halfway towards the two, shrewstep made his first mistake and rookfire had to do a lot to keep himself from scowling, tail flicking in disappointment, the enforcer was smaller than the average warrior, but having been chosen to serve as one of shadowclans elite, he wouldve expected more. still, rookfire reminded himself, there was still time, shrewstep could still turn around the fight. and judging by how aggressive foggymask appeared to be approaching this, the medic had a small glimmer of hope the weakest link amongst the enforcers might realise he had to actually try and fight properly, this was not some playfight between apprentices or casual battle practice. he should be fighting like it mattered, and honestly he wasnt, and hell if this was what he called proper, serious fighting, rookfire would be glad for the enforcer to be demoted to warrior again.
it wasnt even a lot of work to keep up with duties, yet he had been slacking, rookfire was not neutral about this for the simple reason of disliking foggymask, a slacker and overall highly annoying person, more than shrewstep, also a slacker. hell, if enforcers kept dropping like flies or turning out to be disappointments, funnily enough yellowtwist checked both of those boxes, rookfire might speak to hawkbite and dawnstar about being allowed to officially serve as enforcer and medicine cat..
mildly caught up in his thoughts, rookfire had almost walked past his two superiors but luckily noticed in time and thereby skipped out on further embarrassing himself. instead, the medic turned in at a proper time, taking a seat by the side of mistlewhisker that didnt have hawkbite and focussed back on the fight.

[ GUESS WHO. @SuspiciousMindz ; @Mica ]

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder
Old Today, 03:18 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Newtbelly
he/him | Agatha Kitty, Shadow Fiend | 18 moons
header: @/daragca

Newtbelly sat at the outskirts of camp, just left of the exit. He didn't need to be close to the action today. Though he had respect for the enforcer, both of these cats were... Quite unremarkable to him. Not once had either of them made an impression on him.
The fight soon began, and he couldn't say he was all too invested. To be perfectly honest, Owlthroat and Hawkbite's spar had been far more exciting. At least the outcome mattered to him with that one.

What if Foggymask did, miraculously, win this? He tilted his head, contemplating. He couldn't say he was happy with the idea of an enforcer being thrown out of their position, but if Shrewstep could be beaten by a standard warrior... Was he really enforcer material? His ear flickered as he considered the thought.

Last edited by sleepyyjax; Today at 03:18 PM.
Old Today, 04:40 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@otter #EnforcerChallenge
Foggymask had avoided his attack, which wasn't entirely unexpected. General dodging shouldn't be the main thing on show here, and Shrewstep was perfectly willing to admit that it hadn't been his best trick. Then again, there was plenty of time left to settle the conflict. Not that it was a personal one. Or maybe it was a bit of a personal one, as the presence of Clovepool in the corner of his eye reminded him. He'd better put on a good show, and defend his claim not only to the rank, but to the beautiful molly. He wouldn't be surprised if his apprentice was rooting for his opponent, but that wasn't that important to him. More amusing than anything, the animosity he had accrued despite doing literally nothing wrong.

What he had done wrong was underestimate the length of Foggymask's neck. Apparently he had some snapping-turtle-style extension on that thing, because what Shrewstep perceived do be a safe distance away was not so. He jerked back and so wasn't caught by his scruff (which could have been a fight-ender given how small he was), but received a decidedly painful nip on the ear. It certainly wasn't the most grievous of wounds, his lack of a tail could attest to that, but the track of blood that subsequently flowed down the side of his face was a bit grim. As far as he knew facial wounds tended to bleed a lot regardless of severity, but to kits or apprentices who hadn't seen battle it might be a bit disturbing.

Well, first blow to Foggymask. Fine. It was rather odd that the challenger wasn't doing more than counterattacking, he had sort of been under the impression the onus was on the potential replacement rather than the incumbent. Perhaps Foggymask thought differently. Perhaps he was just more of a defensive fighter. Perhaps there was some other, cunning plan in the works. Foggymask certainly thought he had some trick in paw if his smirk was anything to go by, but Shrewstep wasn't quite so clever as to be able to suss out what this trick was. Alas, he would proceed on unaware of the joke nature and his opponent were conspiring to play upon him sooner rather than later.

If Foggymask chose not to take the initiative, Shrewstep was fine doing so himself. He somewhat preferred to counterattack if possible, seeing as he couldn't exactly tank too many hits before he was out of a fight, but he had a few slippery little tricks as well. Crouching in order to give himself a good start he charged, low to the ground, at a spot just behind the left shoulder of his opponent. In an ideal world he would slip under Foggymask and sink his teeth into his opponents tail (somehow he felt slicing at a clanmates belly would not be looked upon fondly), but even if he was stopped from this he could do some damage. His claws were unsheathed, and whatever obstacle he met, be that Foggymask's head, paws or shoulder, would be duly attacked.

Admittedly, this would be a very stupid course of action under most circumstances. After all, Foggymask need only seize HIS tail and then he was very much cooked. Well, Shrewstep, contrary to popular belief, is not QUITE so foolish as to offer himself to his enemies jaws. For one, he was coming in at an angle that ought to make it rather difficult for that snapping turtle neck to reach him. And secondly, there was no tail for Foggymask to grab onto. He had tried a similar trick as a younger, less savvy warrior, and had it duly removed by the somehow-still-kicking Crowtooth of Windclan. So maybe this plan was only a little bit stupid, as opposed to Shrewstep's usual level of very stupid plans.
Old Today, 05:40 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

The sounds of a fight drew the broad-shouldered she-cat's attention. Ears angled and head turned, Wildstorm padded over to the brawl between the enforcer and his challenger, eyes clouded and unreadable though her perked ears conveyed her intrigue.

[OPEN]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Today, 05:58 PM
pfp by picklepotatochip!

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Spooky

FOGGYMASK
HE/HIM | PURRKS: MIND READER, SHADOW FIEND, KITTY SOFTPAWS T1 | DEMIROMANTIC | 30 MOONS
#EnforcerChallenge
Foggymask watched as Shrewstep seemed to hesitate. He honestly didn't want to beat Shrewstep up (at least not yet), he just wanted to humiliate the tom. The oriental had much longer legs, and was stocky yet quick. As Shrewstep charged at his left shoulder, he reached out his paw, hoping that the tom would trip over it and he could pin him down. If Shrewstep used some small amount of intelligence and dodged it, he could easily sidestep in front of the tom. Claws ready, he was prepared to slash his opponent's face if needed. It was interesting, how Dawnstar picked Shrewstep to be an Enforcer when the brown tom was so dumb. Whatever, he'd destroy the tom anyways.

[ @gs29513 ]

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord
Old Today, 06:25 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Gleaming irises of golden briefly watched the fight ensue ahead of her. She had no real interest in the Enforcer Challenge, both Shrewstep and Foggymask were barely worth being called elites, and she could care less who won and who lost.

She noted her kits were hanging around, but as she spotted Mistlewhisker here, she figured the deputy would mind them if they got into trouble. The faster they learn about fighting and embracing the violence the better. Dawnstar would be so disappointed if they didn't harbor a bit of her love for battle and taste for violence.

The Clan leader observed the gathered cats for a moment longer before turning and wandering off. She had work to do.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder