Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Mica
Today 02:17 PM
Raining Learns Climbing!
by Rowan
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:14 PM
Soaringpaw's Battle...
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 02:07 PM
WCO Jail..
Last post by Shrew
Today 02:05 PM
Stars' Cats + Roleplay...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 02:00 PM

Old September 18th, 2024, 02:05 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Turtle Dove, Silent Love [ Training ]

~ Turtlepaw ~
|| She/her | ShC Apprentice ||

Mistlewhisker agreed and just as quickly they were making their way to the Riverclan border. Turtlepaw started to feel more and more anxious the closer and closer they got to the lesson place. Which made sense of course. To learn swimming you had to go in water, but Turtlepaw greatly disliked water. Hated it. A lot. But she couldn’t fall behind all of the apprentices that had swimming lessons from one warrior or another so she needed to do this. Yes. Turtlepaw remained quiet as they approached the border and slowly came to a halt as she watched the deputy step out into the water so easily.

Ehhhhh… Turtlepaw grimaced just at the waterlogged and muddy land underneath her paws. The water… she glared at the water’s surface. Why did she ask to do this? Because she couldn’t fail, she couldn't, she couldn’t, and she couldn’t. And failing was falling behind. Or falling behind was just long term failing in the end, so that meant learning to swim was necessary. But the water. As though her thought had summoned it, some of the murky water washed up and sprinkled her paw. She recoiled and stepped away from the bank, taking a deep breath all the while.

R-right. Just… Just um…” She hated water. But eventually after watching the water lap up the bank for a few more times she slowly stepped forward and winced as the cold enveloped her paw. Were Riverclan cats even cats??? How did they do this so easily and constantly?! She would never, ever be anything but Shadowclan, but if she were any other clan it certainly wouldn’t be Riverclan. She would probably rather die than be Riverclan. Each step forward had her wincing and grimacing but eventually she was in front of Mistlewhisker in the water.

Okay… Okay… Okay… just keep breathing. What did the deputy say to do now? Wait, she had to pick up her paws??? She was going to fall into the water and drown?! Regardless, Turtlepaw slowly and hesitantly picked up one of her front paws and slowly started to circle it in the water. Gross. Never again. She might honestly rather fail than to ever swim ever again… maybe. After today that is. “Like this?” She spoke with a slight, unconscious hiss of distaste simply from the stress and hatred of water.
[ @Mica - Mistlewhisker ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old September 18th, 2024, 03:02 PM
In love w/rubberRatroom<3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

~ Turtlepaw ~

Impress her that much. What a stuck up warrior. Though Turtlepaw kept the thoughts to herself, she was sure to be at least a bit sassy as she stood up with an annoyed flick of her tail. “I’m ready to head out now, unless you need a moment for your old bones to stop creaking.” She replied haughtily but turned tail and immediately started towards the exit of the camp regardless of Meadowwhisper’s response to the jab at her age. If she wanted to yap about being old and wise then she’ll have to deal with being called old, it's what she wanted Turtlepaw to do after all.

Turtlepaw was going to actually be the best at stealth immediately out of spite. She refused to leave the stuck up warrior unimpressed with her skills because then Meadowwhisper would be just barely barely barely given justification to be even more rude to the apprentice just for existing. One day when Turtlepaw was Turtlestar, she would be sure to remember Meadowwhisper depending on how this lesson goes, it’ll be in a positive or negative light.
[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Meadowwhisper ]
Meadowwhisper ignored the jab with a dismissive flick of her tail. "Go on, try it again."

(sorry for the short post, I'm busy today)

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 18th, 2024, 04:45 PM
dreamingstar, my beloved

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.

Quote:

~ Turtlepaw ~

Well… Stormtail certainly wasn’t Alderblossom that was for sure. This feline seemed unsure of herself despite being a warrior and a mentor and itw as very likely that Turtlepaw was her first apprentice which was unfortunate. Her first mentor was a dud when it came to lessons and teachings and this one may be a dud because of being inexperienced and a bad teacher. But it was too early even for Turtlepaw to fairly make that judgment. After all, it could be very likely that Stormtail was just a more shy or anxious in general individual.

Alright, where should we go? I’ve been to a couple places but is hunting different depending on where you are in the territory?” Turtlepaw asked curiously as she padded by her mentor and towards the exit of the camp. She expected her mentor to fall in to walking by her side and give more direction on where she wanted to have the lesson because after the move, Turtlepaw hasn’t gone out into many of the new areas at all and had no idea where mostly anything was.
[ @Bluest+r~ - Stormtail ]
Stormtail thought, then nodded. "Yeah, pretty much. It also depends on how hot or cold it is, too. If it's snowing, some prey would be hibernating." She explained and tilted her head. "But if it's not snowing but it's still chilly then the prey would be out looking for a sunny spot." she meowed. Stormtail flicked an ear. "Atleast from what I was taught."

Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place ~ WCO Jail.. ~ fogclan

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake
Old September 24th, 2024, 07:40 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:

~ Turtlepaw ~

Mistlewhisker agreed and just as quickly they were making their way to the Riverclan border. Turtlepaw started to feel more and more anxious the closer and closer they got to the lesson place. Which made sense of course. To learn swimming you had to go in water, but Turtlepaw greatly disliked water. Hated it. A lot. But she couldn’t fall behind all of the apprentices that had swimming lessons from one warrior or another so she needed to do this. Yes. Turtlepaw remained quiet as they approached the border and slowly came to a halt as she watched the deputy step out into the water so easily.

Ehhhhh… Turtlepaw grimaced just at the waterlogged and muddy land underneath her paws. The water… she glared at the water’s surface. Why did she ask to do this? Because she couldn’t fail, she couldn't, she couldn’t, and she couldn’t. And failing was falling behind. Or falling behind was just long term failing in the end, so that meant learning to swim was necessary. But the water. As though her thought had summoned it, some of the murky water washed up and sprinkled her paw. She recoiled and stepped away from the bank, taking a deep breath all the while.

R-right. Just… Just um…” She hated water. But eventually after watching the water lap up the bank for a few more times she slowly stepped forward and winced as the cold enveloped her paw. Were Riverclan cats even cats??? How did they do this so easily and constantly?! She would never, ever be anything but Shadowclan, but if she were any other clan it certainly wouldn’t be Riverclan. She would probably rather die than be Riverclan. Each step forward had her wincing and grimacing but eventually she was in front of Mistlewhisker in the water.

Okay… Okay… Okay… just keep breathing. What did the deputy say to do now? Wait, she had to pick up her paws??? She was going to fall into the water and drown?! Regardless, Turtlepaw slowly and hesitantly picked up one of her front paws and slowly started to circle it in the water. Gross. Never again. She might honestly rather fail than to ever swim ever again… maybe. After today that is. “Like this?” She spoke with a slight, unconscious hiss of distaste simply from the stress and hatred of water.
[ @Mica - Mistlewhisker ]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Discomfort on the side of the apprentice was expected in swimming lessons--after all, not many ShadowClan cats felt comfortable swimming. But lately, that had changed. Apprentices were practically falling over each other to learn swimming, out of some belief that if they didn't, they would be as good as their peers. Well, they were right. There was no excuse to only learn the basic ShadowClan skills when they had such an arsenal of knowledge at their disposal.

Mistlewhisker watched Turtlepaw struggle to even step into the water, then blanch at paddling. The Deputy waited patiently, gaze unreadable as Turtlepaw got her groove. Once she did, Mistlewhisker waded into the water herself. "Good. Now try lifting your backlegs and doing the same thing. Aim for me, try not to touch the bottom."

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Old Today, 11:05 AM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Mica @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa @Bluest+r~

Just wanted to ask who's training what for Turtlepaw so i can go ahead and reply to eveyone

|Turtlepaw|Honeyoak|
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!! [/CENTER]

Last edited by FruitBatz; Today at 11:57 AM.
Old Today, 11:52 AM
In love w/rubberRatroom<3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Just wanted to ask who's training what for Turtlepaw so i can go ahead and reply to eveyone
Meadowwhisper is teaching stealth

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old Today, 12:01 PM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSpooky_Hwaa View Post

Meadowwhisper is teaching stealth
thank you!!! I'll reply as soon as possible

|Turtlepaw|Honeyoak|
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!! [/CENTER]
Old Today, 12:10 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Mistlewhisker is teaching swimming!

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)