Today 02:05 PM
Stars' Cats + Roleplay...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 02:00 PM

Old Yesterday, 12:52 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Honeydew yawned as she sat in the clearing, her eyes traveled around the place at all the cats.

~

Littlerose was in the warrior's den, she wasn't getting any better....

~

Snaketooth yawned as she stepped out of the nursery and into the clearing, her eyes traveled around for her kits

~
Tigerkit yawned, she was wondering when she would be done with her punishment and get her warrior name back

~

Splitpaw looked around the clearing for Burnedpaw. [ @Luna16 ]

~

Chestnutdust yawned as she looked around the clearing, then turned to look at her sister Snowstorm

Snowstorm looked at Chestnutdust and laughed.

(ACTIVITY POST/ ALSO OPEN TO ANYONE )
Old Yesterday, 02:01 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post

Buzzkit
ThunderClan Kit - He/Him - 3 Moons
Interaction: Hornetkit @/sleepyyjax | Open!

Buzzkit doesn’t like napping in the nursery anymore. Too many kits stepping on his fur, too much moss getting stuck everywhere - he needs space to roll around! Thankfully, he sometimes manages to convince the more watchful queens to let him take naps just outside on this nice little piece of grass that gets all sunny at sunhigh. Something about keeping every kit accounted for… apparently, there are a lot of troublemakers, buuuut Buzzkit doesn’t really pay attention enough to remember those things.

Now, the kit is dozing in that spot, a short little ball of fur stretched out on his side. Staying in the nursery can get a little boring, but napping never does. Vaguely, Buzzkit feels something, like a little soft thing had rolled against his fur. He keeps dozing.

Hornetkit
she/her - 4 moons
header: sushisiu

There it was, just ahead of her!! This would be her best pounce yet, her winning moment!! Fluffy tail wiggled in the air, as she continued to stare at the ball, an awfully prolonged preparation.
1....2....3!!!!!!!

The brown kitten went flying through the air, pouncing practice nowhere near refined - one paw hit the ball (which, uh, by the way counts as a big win!!) the other barely skirted the ground, before she went rolling headfirst.

[perms to have her proper crash into Buzzkit if you want lol!!!!]

Last edited by sleepyyjax; Yesterday at 02:02 PM.
Old Yesterday, 03:52 PM
When day breaks

Bump Policy: Whenever you feel like it!
My Mood: Mysterious

Smokefang, the double faced.
Grey tom with green eyes, and dark grey stripes on the body
He/him

Warrior of ThunderClan... It was such... An honor, to be counted as a warrior in such a powerful clan.

And for Smokefang, it was a step closer to his objective. Be the top of the top, an renowed elite warrior amongst the clan, the best of the best... He had trained... So hard, so long...

The grey tom sighed, rolling his shoulders as he walked in the clearing, warming up his paws after a quick nap, for the missions to come today...

He was two sides of a face, outside, he was friendly, enthusiastic, and supportive... In the inside... He was the complete opposite. Every cat in this clearing, was a rival.

Not a real one, no, the only real rival he had was probably dead, no way that rogue that took him out of the flames managed to make him survive the burns...

But still, they remained a danger for his objective. The tom sat in a corner, green eyes looking left and right, calmly, patiently...

[Open]

-Inferno, the revengful-

Last edited by Red Dawn; Yesterday at 03:52 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:33 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH

He hadn't even realized he was doing it until the kit had whispered. His paw shooting up, fur fluffed once he realized. Oh this wasn't Asterdance. Asterdance was dead and this right here was a parasite. Yep. A parasite. Holding his paw up Spiderthroat did his best to discern what to do. He was trying his hardest to keep himself from caving in, falling into the trap of being a father to a gaggle of kits who believed that they were in fact his kits.

After a very, very very long moment of his gears turning, the calico could do nothing more than cough and adjust his tail. Now swooping it so it gently rested on his paws. Realizing he was still holding his paw up, he elected to simply lower it and pull at his tail fur. What does he say to a kit that wouldn't scare them off?

"Well. Why'd you get abandoned?"

Perfect. Wonderful segway, he was a genius.
Waspkit
Thunderclan kit, She/her 4ish Moons

Waspkit continued to purr loudly, her tail twitching softly as she continued to nuzzle her dad. She barely noticed that he just kept his paw in the air for a bit, his tail resting on his paws before placing the paw in the air on the ground to pick at his fur. Dad is kinda weird, but that's ok. Waspkit shall tolerate his weirdness and love him in spite of it! The half-white she-kit was happy in this state with her dad before he just had to ruin it by asking who abandoned her. It took Waspkit a moment to process what the tom had said before she snapped her head up to stare at him with those bright yellow eyes of her's. No one abandoned her! She had Softdaisy and Hornetkit and maybe Mantis; she wasn't abandoned. "No one. Who abandoned you? Were you too weird for them?" Waspkit snapped at him, her tail bristling slightly. She was not alone. She had her siblings and Mama Soft Daisy. Maybe this weirdo if he decided to not be so mean.

@Starfall

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old Today, 09:53 AM
sunflowerpaw, my baby!

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Fine

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Hollybristle
ThunderClan Warrior

Emerging from the warriors' den, Hollybristle called out the name of her apprentice. ''Charredpaw!''

[ @SnackingShoelaces - let's get the character development started ]

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She and Seagullpaw have an open den policy.
BeachClan Healing | BeachClan Sign-Ups + Resources

Shallowriver is a FogClan Fogwalker. If she is needed, mention me!
Old Today, 10:56 AM

Bump Policy: If I don't respond after a few days feel free to send me a reminder and I will try to respond soon.
My Mood: Happy
Post Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Glidefeather
(Beautiful white she-cat with ice blue eyes)
She/her, 18 moons, ThunderClan Warrior

Glidefeather looked around the clearing, she hoped she could go hunting soon. She didn't care to take prey from the pile. Glidefeather lied down and looked around, enjoying watching the activities of the day.

(Open)
Old Today, 11:02 AM
sunflowerpaw, my baby!

Sunflowerpaw
ThunderClan Apprentice

13 / 100

Sunflowerpaw ate a mouse nearby.

[ @Shanmo11 - I'm bored lol ]

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She and Seagullpaw have an open den policy.

Old Today, 11:31 AM

Bump Policy: anytime, anywhere
My Mood: Yeehaw

Charredpaw stuck her head out from the apprentice's den, blinking her eyes blearily. The early morning cool puffed out her black coat, though it smoothed out quickly with a strong shake. She padded over cheerfully, smiling despite the desolate weather.
"Morning, Hollybristle! What's the plan for today?" Her tail lashed with sudden excitement as she went into a crouched position. "Are we going to do some hunting? Or- ooh- maybe some battle practice?!"

@anika - Hollybristle

Last edited by SnackingShoelaces; Today at 11:32 AM.
Old Today, 11:38 AM
sunflowerpaw, my baby!

Hollybristle
ThunderClan Warrior

''I was thinking about hunting,'' Hollybristle mewed with a wave of her thick, fluffy tail. ''The sick cats at Sunkissed Creek would appreciate it, I'm sure. However, I'll be the cat taking it to them. I don't want to risk you falling ill.''

[ @SnackingShoelaces ]

Old Today, 11:51 AM

Bump Policy: anytime, anywhere
My Mood: Yeehaw

The apprentice gave a curt nod, trying to look serious but her quivering tail gave away her excitement. Truthfully, hunting was her favourite. She loved having to track down the prey and use her skills to make the kill. "Okay! I'll make sure to catch a lot for them!" There was a hint of pride in her voice as she followed her mentor.
@anika - Hollybristle