Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Clamfish
Today 12:16 PM
[tw] BONES AND ALL [ plot...
by wolfie
Last post by finley !!
Today 12:15 PM
Turtle Dove, Silent Love [...
Last post by Mica
Today 12:10 PM
OUTBREAK!
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 12:07 PM

Old Today, 08:08 AM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: [ Herb Lesson - all ages ] Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Ibispaw | Shadowclan Apprentice | she/her | 42/100

A herb lesson? Count her in! It sounded like a truly useful thing to be able to do.

Pausing at the back of the crowd, the apprentice frowned momentarily as her eyes scanned for someone to sit with. She wasn’t going to talk, most likely, but she did want someone she was at least comfortable with. Finally, her attention landed on a tabby she knew well.

Padding over, Ibispaw sat herself beside Hawkbite. Offering him a nod, trying to be at least a little professional, before her eyes went to the medicine cats. Time to learn something new.
@SuspiciousMindz — Hawkbite

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; Today at 08:09 AM.
Old Today, 09:24 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Gutskit and Houndkit trotted over.

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all
Old Today, 09:52 AM

My Mood: Brooding

Snowkit

She/her l 4 Moons l Kit

Snowkit flicked her ears when she heard Mossfreckle's voice. She turned her head and looked over at the group of cats forming. A lesson or two about herbs wouldn't hurt. It was the kits goal to become one of the best warriors of the clan so extra lessons was exactly what she wanted. A good warrior knew a lot of stuff in her opinion, so she started padding over to the other gathering cats and caught a glimpse of her brother, Bramblekit. She may not always get along with Bramblekit, but he was still her brother and Snowkit didn't always want to fight. As long as he didn't try to baby her too much. Actually, the blue eyed kit almost never wanted to fight, but she was so easily triggered by.. alot.

Snowkit kept looking around while walking towards the medicine cats. She could've sat down beside her brother, but wanted to socialize with some other cats, too. The white and gray kit padded over to another kit that was sitting in front of Mossfreckle and Rookfire, whirling up some dust with her tail. "Hi, you look excited!" Snowkit purred, pointing at the dust getting thrown up behind the other kit. Scorpionkit she believed her name was, and gave her a friendly look.

( @SuspiciousMindz - Scorpionkit )

Last edited by Levanya; Today at 09:52 AM.
Old Today, 10:06 AM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Psychedelic

Turtlepaw
| Lyrebird’s Lullaby | Primal Instincts |
HP (108/100) LV [12/?]

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

Turtlepaw creeped by as she heard this new herbal lesson, though she knows some but learning more could be... a asset.

[MENTIONS- NONE ]

|Turtlepaw|Honeyoak|
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!! [/CENTER]
Old Today, 10:20 AM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Wispypaw
Wash him deep where the tides are turning
+ she/her[they/them to those she has told] + Heightened Perception [hearing, active]

Wispypaw was somewhat curious about what sort of event Moss was holding at the moment. They haven't gotten time to spend with said medicine cat lately because of the idiots around the clan getting injured. The paw slowly came walking over and choosing a random spot to sit and wait in. They could smell a sibling somewhere in the growing group but couldn't pinpoint them because of all the other mingling scents. Oh well, they would be fine, they've sat alone before so it wouldn't be anything new to them. Blind gaze stared dead ahead of where they believed that the two medicine cats were sitting, hopefully.

[ open ]

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old Today, 11:15 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Ever the one with an insatiable thirst for knowledge even in the darkest of times, it was no surprise when the eerily distant and unblinking Sleepysunrise appeared from her dark self-assigned guarding station. She kept away from the larger crowds, working to glide herself closer to Rookfire and mostly Mossfreckle to make up for her lack of height, eyes trained in single focus on the younger but more experienced medic. Her previous herb lessons with him had both been cut short, quite regrettably; to no fault of his own, when duty called he had to be present, Speepysunrise had grown up to understand such obligations. But she knew it would do good to learn of these, it held importance and... Truthfully, mama had known of herbs. Besides her own need to learn every secret and bit of knowledge the world held, she wanted to be as educated as her mama and Miss Grandmama. Any less would not do and maybe she would feel closer to mama as such. She would have to request to remain present during the kits' poison lesson if it took place. She had had the lesson before, but who knew what else Mossfreckle may be teaching now. Towards the back of the crowds, opposite the white-tufted enforcer whose appearance was dull and messy as it always was (despite her attempts to look well-groomed), appeared Nightshiver, the fresh scarring apparent across her face. The forever strayed not too far from the nursery, anxious about any kits escaping camp, but sat outside all the same to keep watch over the little ones that had joined for the lesson. She knew Mossfreckle to be good with the young and Rookfire responsible as they came, but being there herself to keep watch eased some of her anxiety, tail wrapping around her growing belly.

[ @SuspiciousMindz - if you want HawkNight to sit together | Night is open to kits and young especially | Sleepy is open to anyone ]

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───
°˖✿˚⋆|[ Adderkit ]|⋆˚✿˖°
She/her | Shadowclan kit | 1 moons (0 weeks)
“whats a rose without its thorns.”
─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───
|[11 / 50]|
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

She had found herself here more often lately, maybe this was her new spot to observe the daily whereabouts of her clanmates. Amongst the wild flowers and grass that decorated the burrow leading to the nursery, where kits not as important as herself and her littermates resided. Though this spot wasn't particularly in the shadows like the entrance to her mother's den had been but it would do. Despite being bigger than most kits, she was still small enough to disappear amongst the towering weeds and grass, small enough not to be noticed. Not only did she find the spot to be the perfect plays to observe without being bothered, it was also decorated with one of her most favourite things. Flowers. Small brown paws had just prodding at one of these beauties when a voice called out, loud enough to summon the attention of all cats that could hear him but not loud enough to be considered shouting. Like how mother had shouted to gather the clan that one time. Maybe Mother could learn from this tom to be a little more quieter, adderkit wasn't quite fond of all the yelling and she would have hoped mother cared enough not to do it. Although what were her inconsequential wants compared to what her mother preferred doing anyway.

Round ears angled towards the lithe freckled brown tom as he spoke, she had no clue what herbs exactly were but something told her that they were either the plants that neatly wrapped at his paws or had something to do with them. Either way he had caught her attention, some might find plants insignificant and adderkit would have too agree. Afterall what could a small fragile flower that crumbled so easily under paw do? It could never be useful. The were important to her though, and maybe to these two cats too? Could plants be useful, important even? The thought intrigued her enough to guide her paws towards the small group of cats that had started to gather around. As usual most, nearly all were strangers to her, 'cept her two siblings that stood present. A few words crossed her mind as looked over the two; Loud and Annoying. Hmmmm....um no. No rather not. Changing direction she moved through the group, eyes scanning briefly over each at cat until they landed on dark she cats with white flecks. Something about her seemed respectable and she didn't seem like the type to be loud and obnoxious. Slowly, hesitantly, Adderkit made her way over to the older she cat and sat now next to her. Staring straight ahead at the two toms who were hosting the lesson and only glancing back up at the she cat for few moments. Mother had told her- had her along with siblings to always behave during meetings. Adderkit believed she should behave for everything then because that what Mother would want. Behaving meant not being a pest. That was a negative word, she knew this now. That's what mother called any of her siblings when the misbehaved and Adderkits would never be called that.