Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 11:23 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by seeingstars
Today 11:20 AM
"Glowing in a Cave"...
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 11:17 AM
[ Herb Lesson - all ages ]...
by elio
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:15 AM
our universe was cloaked...
Last post by finley !!
Today 11:14 AM

Old September 21st, 2024, 04:07 PM
I Declare Bankruptcy!!

Bump Policy: Anytime you need!
My Mood: Dreaming
Default A Cough and a Concussion

Dustlark
{A calico tom with intelligent eyes}

His eyes shifted around the medicine den. He tried to keep telling himself that the only reason he was here was for Brightshadow, but it was starting to become a weak arguement. His gaze turned to her, and he realized she was asleep. The medicine den always made him uncomfortable especially when had no one to talk to, and it was killing him. His eyes shifted around searching for things to do. A somewhat familiar face turned his extravert on. He hopped into action. His attention shifted from his affliction and towards this potential new friend. He got onto his feet, and stepped over to Dogchase.

"Hello!" He recognized him from his moons as an apprentice, and around camp. " I don't think we've talked officially yet!" It was a mistake on his part. "I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Dustlark." Dogchase seemed like a nice cat to get to know, and maybe he needed a distraction like he did.

@Bonsai
Old September 21st, 2024, 07:04 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: A Cough and a Concussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushfalls View Post
Dustlark

His eyes shifted around the medicine den. He tried to keep telling himself that the only reason he was here was for Brightshadow, but it was starting to become a weak arguement. His gaze turned to her, and he realized she was asleep. The medicine den always made him uncomfortable especially when had no one to talk to, and it was killing him. His eyes shifted around searching for things to do. A somewhat familiar face turned his extravert on. He hopped into action. His attention shifted from his affliction and towards this potential new friend. He got onto his feet, and stepped over to Dogchase.

"Hello!" He recognized him from his moons as an apprentice, and around camp. " I don't think we've talked officially yet!" It was a mistake on his part. "I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Dustlark." Dogchase seemed like a nice cat to get to know, and maybe he needed a distraction like he did.

@Bonsai

[EEEE Dog posttt! My boiiii]

Dogchase
~*~
The scratchy bracken of this nest was making him itchy. He had to grit his teeth against how uncomfortable it was. He closed his eyes, trying to summon peace. Don't move. You don't want to reopen anything. It was more than just the bedding that was making him antsy. Here he was. Back in the medicine cat's den. Was he destined to always be here? His claws dug into the ground beneath him. There was so much more for him to do. I'm Dusklark! One green eye opened to peek at Dustlark. It took a heartbeat for his slow mind to catch up with what this cat was talking about. He squinted at the tom through his splitting headache. Dustlark's shapes and colors spun around to form a figure that he vaguely knew. "Mmmm yes hi Dustlark. I guess we have never talked before." His meowed slowly. His stumpy tail made a motion that would have been a flick. "What's got you in here?"
He recalled vaguely that he had seen Dusklark around more when they were apprentices. Then, he supposed, they had been sleeping in much smaller den. Those days were not filled with happy memories for him, at least. He probably should have barely missed Dusklark, if it hadn't been for his lack of skill. Dewyfoot's voice echoed in his head. She had really let him have it back then. What else did you expect? You failed too many times. It wasn't her fault. He forced himself into the present. None of that mattered now.

Dogchase Duck
Old September 22nd, 2024, 11:40 AM
I Declare Bankruptcy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonsai View Post

[EEEE Dog posttt! My boiiii]

Dogchase
~*~
The scratchy bracken of this nest was making him itchy. He had to grit his teeth against how uncomfortable it was. He closed his eyes, trying to summon peace. Don't move. You don't want to reopen anything. It was more than just the bedding that was making him antsy. Here he was. Back in the medicine cat's den. Was he destined to always be here? His claws dug into the ground beneath him. There was so much more for him to do. I'm Dusklark! One green eye opened to peek at Dustlark. It took a heartbeat for his slow mind to catch up with what this cat was talking about. He squinted at the tom through his splitting headache. Dustlark's shapes and colors spun around to form a figure that he vaguely knew. "Mmmm yes hi Dustlark. I guess we have never talked before." His meowed slowly. His stumpy tail made a motion that would have been a flick. "What's got you in here?"
He recalled vaguely that he had seen Dusklark around more when they were apprentices. Then, he supposed, they had been sleeping in much smaller den. Those days were not filled with happy memories for him, at least. He probably should have barely missed Dusklark, if it hadn't been for his lack of skill. Dewyfoot's voice echoed in his head. She had really let him have it back then. What else did you expect? You failed too many times. It wasn't her fault. He forced himself into the present. None of that mattered now.

Dustlark

He sat down getting comfy. As he curled his tail around his paws Hhs gaze shifted to Brightshadow sleeping in the corner. "I'm really only here for her. She's been feeling sick lately, and I've had a minor cough and some other things, but it's really no big deal. " He shrugged. "She insisted, and neither of us like being here alone." He turned back towards Dogchase. "The medicine cat den gives us both the heebie jeebies." He shifted his paws, and his smile faded slightly. "I feel sorta useless just sitting here, ya know. When I could be out there helpin. He had enough self awareness to realize wasn't feeling a hundred percent, but he didn't have enough to realize he really did need to be there.

"Anyways, enough about me. How'd you get here? You look pretty battered and bruised. Nothin serious I hope." He shot him one of his iconic happy go lucky smiles. "It's been awhile since were apprentices together. It's a shame we didn't get to know each other sooner! His eyes drifted to memorries of the past for a second. Then they came crashing back as he broke into a bought of coughs. "Sorry bout that didn't mean to cough on ya. He hoped he didn't accidentally get him sick with whatever he had too.
Old September 26th, 2024, 12:59 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushfalls View Post

Dustlark

He sat down getting comfy. As he curled his tail around his paws Hhs gaze shifted to Brightshadow sleeping in the corner. "I'm really only here for her. She's been feeling sick lately, and I've had a minor cough and some other things, but it's really no big deal. " He shrugged. "She insisted, and neither of us like being here alone." He turned back towards Dogchase. "The medicine cat den gives us both the heebie jeebies." He shifted his paws, and his smile faded slightly. "I feel sorta useless just sitting here, ya know. When I could be out there helpin. He had enough self awareness to realize wasn't feeling a hundred percent, but he didn't have enough to realize he really did need to be there.

"Anyways, enough about me. How'd you get here? You look pretty battered and bruised. Nothin serious I hope." He shot him one of his iconic happy go lucky smiles. "It's been awhile since were apprentices together. It's a shame we didn't get to know each other sooner! His eyes drifted to memorries of the past for a second. Then they came crashing back as he broke into a bought of coughs. "Sorry bout that didn't mean to cough on ya. He hoped he didn't accidentally get him sick with whatever he had too.

Dogchase
~*~
Surprise flickered for a moment in Dogchase's eyes. He was here for his sister? Green eyes flickered over to where Brightshadow was sleeping. She looked rough. "I see. I'm sorry to hear that." His emotionless meowed was edged with just a little bit of sympathy. He agreed wholeheartedly with Dustlark's sentiment on the medicine den. Even just having Dustlark here now had brightened up the dingy den. "There's so much we could be doing. It feels wasteful to sit around here." He sighed heavily. In his mind Dogchase knew that he wasn't just sitting here. He was giving his body time to recover so that he could be back to where the clan needed him faster. But oh Starclan was it difficult to accept. Especially with this sickness and leaf bare fast approaching. He was sure there were countless tasks he could be completing.
Pointed brown ears pricked up as Dustlark asked him why he was in here. Although the fight was recent it wasn't something he wanted to recount. However, as a warrior of Thunderclan Dustlark had some right to know what happened to the owl that killed their last medicine cat. "Its a long story but to make it short, I was injured while fighting the owl." A small grim smile spread across his maw, "We got that cursed bird though." The memory of the other patrol members ripping the owl apart was vivid in his mind. Oh the sweet satisfaction of tearing apart a predator, even if it wasn't his to feel.
He shook his head as Dustlark coughed. "If I'm going to catch this illness I'd have done it already. I've been in here for quite some time." He didn't want this cat to feel bad about coughing. It was just a natural part of being sick.

Dogchase Duck
Old Today, 08:53 AM
I Declare Bankruptcy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonsai View Post

Dogchase
~*~
Surprise flickered for a moment in Dogchase's eyes. He was here for his sister? Green eyes flickered over to where Brightshadow was sleeping. She looked rough. "I see. I'm sorry to hear that." His emotionless meowed was edged with just a little bit of sympathy. He agreed wholeheartedly with Dustlark's sentiment on the medicine den. Even just having Dustlark here now had brightened up the dingy den. "There's so much we could be doing. It feels wasteful to sit around here." He sighed heavily. In his mind Dogchase knew that he wasn't just sitting here. He was giving his body time to recover so that he could be back to where the clan needed him faster. But oh Starclan was it difficult to accept. Especially with this sickness and leaf bare fast approaching. He was sure there were countless tasks he could be completing.
Pointed brown ears pricked up as Dustlark asked him why he was in here. Although the fight was recent it wasn't something he wanted to recount. However, as a warrior of Thunderclan Dustlark had some right to know what happened to the owl that killed their last medicine cat. "Its a long story but to make it short, I was injured while fighting the owl." A small grim smile spread across his maw, "We got that cursed bird though." The memory of the other patrol members ripping the owl apart was vivid in his mind. Oh the sweet satisfaction of tearing apart a predator, even if it wasn't his to feel.
He shook his head as Dustlark coughed. "If I'm going to catch this illness I'd have done it already. I've been in here for quite some time." He didn't want this cat to feel bad about coughing. It was just a natural part of being sick.

Dustlark

He was glad at least someone agreed with his sentiment. Brightshadow hadn't. Maybe it was a tom thing? He shuffled his paws like they were about to try and escape from the Medicine Cat Den. Although this friendly talk and his creeping illness helped fight back against his restlessness. His eyes widened in astonishment. "You fought an owl and won!?" His respect for this cat skyrocketed. "That's incredible! Ya'll deserve a medal!" His eyes sparkled. HE was sitting in the presence of a true hero. "You'll have to tell me all about it when we get out!" Now he had something to look forward to. This owl story was going to be epic. A chill ran up his spine. It confused him but, he shrugged it off.

He definitely didn't want to turn a new friend away, by coughing in their face so, he was glad of Dogchase's understanding and forgiveness. Bouts of coughs had been ailing him quite frequently but, only recently. It was only a cough though..."How long do ya have to stay in here?" His thoughts turned to the epic adventures they'd have when they got out of there. Some goods coming from this foul sickness.