Today 12:41 AM
Appreciation Thread...
Last post by Mango
Today 12:35 AM

Old Yesterday, 11:33 PM

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

(TreeClimber)
TreeClimber nodded as they padded over to their leader keeping their composure despite the tragedy. They stood at the ready, awaiting orders.
" I'll offer all the help I can. "
TreeClimber mewed as they shifted their weight between their paws.

Last edited by Spottedraven; Today at 12:06 AM. Reason: So sorry I just wanted to add more detail)
Old Yesterday, 11:45 PM

Bump Policy: 2-3 days, replies will be slow as life has been crazy...
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post

Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

text text text

[ this takes place at a different time than the interaction above ]

Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

She had already given an explanation as to why Catfishwhisker might've been propped up againt the rock - since foxes, or any predator, didn't normally do that - but it seemed Rosehawk hadn't bothered to listen. Even more so, she was going on as if... something else had killed the tom despite the only scent being fox and RiverClan. Stormstar narrowed her eyes as she listened, the leader glanced at her deputy who seemed to wear the same expression she did.

"...If you're leavin' anythin' out, Rosehawk, better tell me now. I don't like it when things're kept from me." If Rosehawk had suspicions that foul play was invovled, or had seen or heard or scented something that she wasn't reporting, the RiverClan leader hoped she would be truthful. The fact that she was already so set on the story of it being "something else" had Stormstar's suspicions raising as she watched the warrior.

With one last long look at the warrior, she shook her head. There was no time to deal with Rosehawk's odd antics. A body needed to be buried and foxes found. "You 'n Owls help prepare Catfishwhisker's body for burial - let any cats who want to say bye do so." Giving a nod to her deputy and trusting her to handle that, the RiverClan leader turned. "I need five warriors with me - now!" Her call rang across the clearing as she lifted her tail to call to attention those that were there.

[ open to five warriors to help drive out foxes with stormstar! ]
Foxleap’s brown ears perked at the sound of Stormstar’s call ringing through the air. Foxes, huh? The 21 moon tom wondered if his fox-like appearance would be a hindrance to this mission. Regardless, Foxleap rolled up onto his paws and lifted himself up using his powerful shoulders. Shaking the debris from the camp floor off of his silky russet pelt, Foxleap quickly padded over to Stormstar and Owltalon, a warm and gentle smile perched over his broad and powerful maw. His honey eyes glimmered with amusement as he passed by Owltalon, ”Good to see you, my Seagrass Fields exploration partner!” He chimed with merriment as he paused right by Stormstar, dipping his head briefly in respectful greetings to his new clan leader, “Stormstar, I’m ready to help if you need me.” the striking tom rumbled in a low purr, his eyes reflecting deep respect and optimism for Stormstar.

@Marigoldwhisper

Active Purrks: TBD
Old Yesterday, 11:46 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike wondered over "I'll help" @taillow
Old Yesterday, 11:56 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Applebees comes over without a hesitation, ”I can offer some assistance!” @taillow

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old Yesterday, 11:58 PM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Irisfrost

I need five warriors with me - now! Stormstar's call caught Irisfrost's attention, and she padded out of the shadows of camp towards her. Almost instantly the metallic scent of blood hit her nostrils; how had she not noticed it earlier? Maybe she needed to work on her senses. Irisfrost's gaze was drawn to the bloodied body draped on a warrior's- Rosehawk, was it?- back. As she came closer, she could detect the scent of fox on him; that must have been what killed him.

"I'll help," she declared, figuring Stormstar must have called them over to fight the creature or creatures. She hadn't sparred or been in a fight for a while; it would be good practice at least, assuming she didn't get killed or severely injured in the fight. Fighting for your life was an effective way to bring your battle training forth from the archives of your mind.

@taillow
Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Wisteriawren... really had nothing to offer Dusk... Stormstar for this fox hunt. Oh stars, she really needed to speak to her friend. Tell her the truth. The thought was scary, and while Wisteriawren knew she was probably the biggest coward in RiverClan right now for hiding it so long out of fear that she'd be sent back out the way she'd come... it was well past time she told someone. Namely, Stormstar, since her friend... her friend deserved to know.

After taking her in and giving her a home, after sacrificing so much. . . why did Wisteriawren still hide? But now was not the time to give the teal-eyed leader her embarrassing secret. She could give it to her afterward. After, when Stormstar came back home. Safely. "Be safe, please." She murmured as she halted beside the Clan leader. She couldn't fight, but she could definitely fuss. Tentatively offering the molly a nudge, Wisteriawren smiled faintly. "Don't go getting hurt."

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.

Last edited by Rose; Today at 12:00 AM.