Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 12:43 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:41 AM
Appreciation Thread...
Last post by Mango
Today 12:35 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 12:31 AM

Old Yesterday, 10:07 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Smothered in its cradle [CLANWIDE EVENT]

| Cardinalkit |
1 Moons - WindClan Kit

No Purrks

Ah. There she was! Seeds was her sister, and she loved her. Needed to protect her because for some reason Seeds just didn't realize how much better than everyone else she was. So of course, her first instinct was to run away at the loud sounds everywhere in the clearing. A fact that the fluffy calico was quick to roll her eyes over, even as she approached her sister and sniffed her over to make sure she was unhurt.

"Stupid fire, duh. Haven't you heard? Why else you hiding? Don't worry, though. Grandma Dapple went out to beat it up. And poppa is making sure it can't ever get into camp. Lighten up," she mewed, a giddy grin gracing her maw as she spoke.

Grandma Dapple was amazing. She knew that much. She was one of those higher ups that helped the higher ups. Which was really just a step below leader as far as she was aware, therefore it was awesome! Snowydad was sadly not that great. Just a regular warrior. Nothing special like the rest of their family. But apparently even he was among the ones pulling their weight this time around. He was being useful! Finally a cat she could be proud to call dad!

Grin growing even more, Cardinalkit turned to look at the nursery entrance, twitching her tail over while trying to convince Seedkit to join her. Keeping Seeds safe was the number one priority right now, obvs. But that didn't mean she wanted to be stuck back here missing all the action. Like, who did that? Other than Seeds, duh. But she was allowed.

"We should, like, go over to the entrance. See, see? Even Leopardsong is getting all pumped! Plus, don't you want to go see Ber bring the rock heads over here? Bet it'll be-"

The young kit suddenly paused, the chaos in the clearing suddenly getting louder. Cats screaming left and right, forcing her tiny ears up. What was up? Why was everyone so loud again? Had something happened? Had fire finally managed to break into the camp!?

With a small hiss for Seeds to follow, Cardinalkit rushed as fast as her tiny kit legs allowed her to towards the nursery entrance, the sight that met her eyes making them round in a mixture of instinctual fear and awe. Right there, coming into the nursery, was the strangest cat the kit had ever seen! Long, white face with a wide mouth filled with devastatingly long, pointed teeth. The dark fur on its body was messy and abundant, yet for some reason not quite reaching its odd paws and bald tail. Was... was that fire? Was that thing what Firenotmom had been named after?! That strange rat cat?!

Thick, kittenish paws trembled as she fell on her rump, sitting in shock at the sight. Suddenly feeling very small in the face of that thing. Her mouth opened and closed a few times as she saw cats intervening all around it. Attacking it even as some kits called for their mothers, the medicine cat seemingly rushing out of the den with a look of utter determination on her face... and Snowydad! Snowydad was rushing into the camp! Aiming his head straight at the opossum as he attempted to barrel it over to the ground!

She had never taken note of just how imposing her father's figure could be. He was so soft. So weak. It had never occurred to her that he wasn't just a cat. He was a warrior who had earned his name, same as the rest of them. But right now, with his fur standing on end, his mane puffed like a lion's, and his fangs glinting as he snarled at the fire, she couldn't help but look up at him in awe.

"Woah! Woah! Seeds come here! Look at poppa! Look! Huh?! Freezekit! Come over here! You're going to get in the way of the cats fighting the fire!" she called out, noticing the kit that was simply staggering along, fur on end as he made his way across the clearing.

Nevermind Firenotmom's kits being weird and trying to take on the fire. At least the medicine cat seemed to be heading their way. This one though? He seemed proper lost! Just like... Wait... Where were the others?! The rock heads seemed to be back... but where was Ber?!

"Ber! Ber! Where are you?! Come back Ber!" Cardinalkit cried out, realization setting in that she hadn't seen her sister since she'd headed out to get the rock heads. If... if something happened to Ber because Jaggedkit and Frostkit where being morons she was going to feed them to the fire herself!

@Moonraven [Dustbunny] | @Luna16 [Fleetpaw] | @Rose [Strawberrykit] | @Omari [Seedkit] | @snowflake. [Freezekit] | @SuspiciousMindz [Littlekit]
| Sorry for the mass mention here! Want to get some more detailed posts for every character out, but because I mentioned Snowybreeze and Lightningstorm interacting here with their surroundings figured I would let everyone they are currently interacting with that they had a reaction in case anyone wants to respond to them before I manage so sneak more posts in. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Yesterday, 10:36 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Windkit
Fluffy patched tortoiseshell she-kit with blue and green heterochromia
She/Her | 5 Moons | + every 17th | WindClan Kit | Optimistic and calm

Purrks:
Dreamwalker [INACTIVE] • Bewitched [Permanently Active]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Windkit's eyes widened as a strange and intimidating looking creature made its way to the clearing. Well, this won't do! Before she could say anything about it, Littlekit decided she was going to be the hero and announce the monster's arrival.

"Yeah- I see it! It's huge! Woa-" She was suddenly cut off when Littlekit moved her paws to cover her ears. What was thi-

OH.

Startled by the sudden screaming, Windkit puffed up her tail, every single hair on her standing on end. WHO WAS THIS "MEDICINEMA" AND WHY WAS HER LITTERMATE SCREAMING FOR THEM? Then it dawned on her.

"LIGHTNINGSTOOOOOORRRRRMMMMM!!!!!!! FIIIIIIIIREEESTOOOOOOORRRMMMM!!!!!" She joined in the chaotic yelling, before she was cut off once again by a gentle shaking. No surprise, it was Littlekit again, gently rocking her back and forth as if to coax her to sleep.

"Whu-" more and more shaking. Eventually, the shaking got so bad all Windkit could see were blurs. She could barely hear Littlekit over her strange wooshing noises around her. Something about gathering up the kits? Being made apprentices? Taking down the monster? Ganging up on it? Windkit was almost confident the order of these plans were a bit mismatched, but she was in too of a pickle to figure out what was the correct order.

And finally. It was over. As soon as Littlekit let go, Windkit fell on her back, legs in the air like a dead possum. Was this how it felt to be dead? Well, Windkit felt very dead. With a strained groan she wobbled back on all fours, shaking her head. OH WOW. THAT DID NOT DO ANYTHING BETTER.
She blinked, her vision finally coming into focus and seeing the familiar dilute calico pelt. She couldn't see much at all, her vision not as blurry and fuzzy as before but still quivering. Ohh, yeah. They'd kill that monsterr! With the other kitsss! As she took a shaky step forward, determined to show the monster who really is the scary one, she felt herself be nudged backwards, presumably where the Nursery was. Great! They'll get reinforcements. And make their group stronger! Right?

WIndkit was eventually brought inside teh Nursery, her eyes blinking slowly and her head swaying from time to time. Was the Nursery always this colourful?

"WhyyyyY, we coulda killed that thing!" She murmured, waving her paws in the air.

{ @SuspiciousMindz - @Dark - @Alchemist Kitsune }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •
Dreamspirit is the current deputy of Alt SkyClan!

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Old Today, 12:31 AM
VNP (≠VIP)

Bump Policy: Anytime :)
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

What the hell was that? Whatever it was, Rabbitkit was entertaining and of course one of her kits just had to be there. "SKYKIT!" Leopardsong hissed, bolting out of the nursery to fetch the wayward kitten. She is not as kind as she normally is as she aims to scoop the kit up by the scruff and haul her butt back to the nursery. "Stay inside!" The queen bolted out to collect the rest of the kits. "Ashkit, Jaggedkit, Frostkit, Cedarkit. Get your butts inside the nursery, I want all the kits inside the nursery right this second or I swear I'll make sure Twilightstar holds your apprentice ceremonies back." This was no time for games or playing nice.
[ALL KITS WILL LIKELY HAVE THEIR CEREMONIES HELD BACK IF THEY FAIL TO HEED THE SUMMONS]
@burntToast - Jaggedkit | @MrWolfu - Cedarkit | @TheRedWyvern - Ashkit | @Dolomedes - Frostkit

Ashkit rolled away from Frostkit and started running, not checking where she was following him. Panting, he arrived next to Leopardsong. “I’m here” he said without any hint of emotion. He looked back to check if Frostkit was there. Not yet. Ashkit noticed his fur was very messy, and he started grooming it a bit. It was then that he noticed the smell. Smoke, he thought. “Leopardsong, is there a smell of smoke? I’m pretty sure there is, right?” he asked hesitantly, stopping in his grooming for a second. But at that moment, a Twilightstar called for a meeting, at the Galewood. “Uh… I’ll go to the Galewood then…?” with Twilightstar starting to talk, he didn’t wait more and walked towards it looking back for some approval of Leopardsong.

{ @burntToast - Jaggedkit || @MrWolfu - Cedarkit || @Dolomedes - Frostkit || @/Moonraven || Leopardsong }

URGENT: IN NEED OF A HEADER

*blank* :/

Mystery link!

Last edited by TheRedWyvern; Today at 12:46 AM.