Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Yesterday 11:59 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Spottedraven
Yesterday 11:08 PM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by RavensCall
Yesterday 11:08 PM

Old Yesterday, 11:47 AM

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: "Pick up the slack!" [ SHC HUNTING EVENT ]

WHITESTAG
GREAT WHITE STAG

The Tabby-Bengal Chimera Began His Hunt, Tail Following Behind Him. Searching, Searching, Searching. He Finally Finds The Scent He Wanted, Prey. He Follows The Birds Scent - Atleast The White Stag Thinks Its A Bird - And Leaps Over Some Bushes Towards It.
He Better Catch This!
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! With Help Of WCO Members, "Savage's Decent" Is Its Name. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!
Old Yesterday, 12:05 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 8 Moons| + every 1st | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[N/A/100]

Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Permanently Active] • Agatha Kitty [Permanently Active] • Katty Krueger [INACTIVE]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Alright, he knew how to hunt. Silentpaw instantly opened his maw to taste the air, and scenting a fresh squirrel. He dropped to a crouch, trying to track the prey down. Aha. There it was. That shouldn’t be so hard to catch, right? Whilst also staying close to his group, he slowly creeped towards it, pausing as soon as he got close enough and pounced, putting his weight on his hind legs as he leapt at the squirrel, claws outstretched.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •
Dreamspirit is the current deputy of Alt SkyClan!

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Old Yesterday, 01:27 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Newtbelly
he/him | Agatha Kitty, Shadow Fiend | 18 moons
header: @/daragca

It seemed he was one of the later cats to gather. That was welcome, seeing as the crowd was already huge. Claws flexed as he stretched his spine out, listening to Briarsplash's spiel, then Rookfire's. He wasn't super familiar with most of the cats he was with, aside from his own apprentice. Was this where he was meant to make conversation with his clanmate's? Probably, but he really wanted to focus on this whole hunting thing. Better not to get distracted. Perhaps it was an excuse to be asocial, but he really wasn't all too bothered. He gave a small nod to Silentpaw, then one to Rookfire and by extension the rest of the group.

'three pieces of prey or more'?
Eesh.
He didn't doubt his own abilities, well, that's what he told himself, but he did worry at least a little for the apprentices. Hopefully, the territory would be brimming with prey today, else this would be one stressful hunting trip.
Silentpaw had already begun stalking something, which he was pleased to see. The apprentice certainly had a knack for hunting. Newtbelly wasn't as quick to pick up a scent - he lifted his nose to the air, attempting to catch a wiff of anything at all. It took a little pacing, but eventually, something reached his nose. Rat? The tom adopted a crouch, heading toward the smell. Where was the little pest? He'd grown quite a dislike for the things after the events of The Mourning Ruins. Never did he realise they could be so brutal. Had he known they'd cause further trouble... He gulped, trying to ignore the thought. Silly guilt is for later, not now. ShadowClan needed to eat. The critter was plucking around something at the base of a tree, blissfully unaware of the clawed predator creeping up on it. Any second now... He pressed his weight onto his haunches, ready to pounce, and... GO!
Old Yesterday, 06:36 PM
Shrouded in fog

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!
My Mood: Spooky

Shadepaw
Pure black pelt; dark mackerel markings; amber eyes
She/her || 7 moons || ShadowClan Apprentice
Agatha Kitty: Perm Activated - Silver Tongue [T2] - Shadow Fiend
Mentor: Shrewstep • Post Count: /100 • SiteBio

Shadepaw flicked her ears, surprised (and a little pleased) that her mentor would not be joining her. Shrewstep wouldn't train her in hunting after all today. At least she wouldn't have to deal with his aggravating enthusiasm. Besides, how hard could hunting be? She'd just follow her instincts. Part of her was still angry, however, that she hadn't been prepared for this. Hadn't been trained at all in hunting. She followed her group a little uncertainly, until she paused a fair distance away to begin. She shook her fur. No time for doubts. It's time for action. Time to see what she has got... Shadepaw stood perfectly still, ears perked, mouth open. It was a brisk day, though not too cold for prey. It wasn't long before she picked up a scent of mouse. She remembered how her fur blended into the shadows often, and remembered how she used to sneak around the camp, avoiding everyone else. Even if she hadn't hunted before, she did know how to sneak. She advanced on the scent, pace slow and steps light, trying not to brush against bracken or step on anything that would make noise. She let the dim light and the bushes hide her, branches sliding harmlessly through her thin fur. Though she knew prey did not just rely on sight. Prey used scents, too. She wasn't exactly sure how to hide her scent, but she'd overheard a warrior say something about wind. Which didn't clear much up. Hopefully the sharp scent of the pines around her would be enough. Suddenly, she froze, seeing a patch of gray. The scent of mouse was strong. She carefully and slowly lowered herself into a crouch, tail still, for she was worried any sudden movements would scare away the prey. She could see the mouse fully now. She did not want to risk getting any closer... Which left her with one more option. She tensed her muscles, amber eyes trained on the prey. Suddenly and swiftly, she darted out of her cover, unsheathed paws outstretched...
---

❝ Spooky, scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight ❞

My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
| WIP Character Website |

Last edited by snowflake.; Yesterday at 06:37 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:11 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Wildstorm raised her brow at this apprentice, he didn’t seem like he cared or responded to competitive chiding. How odd. She snorted in response, she wasn’t going to bother with this apprentice right now, but she’d remember him. Forcing him out for training would be good for him.

She stood taller when her name was mentioned, her chest puffing out. Nodding dutifully, she found her way to Sleepysunrise’s group. Eyeing the apprentices in the group, sizing them up. Willowpaw seemed…like she needed help. Getting spooked by the prey was not helpful. Shadepaw seemed like they had themselves together more. Good. She didn’t want to be in a group babysitting the apprentices. She wanted to hunt. Wildstorm opened her mouth to drink in the scents around her, pausing when she caught a prey-scent. The white and gray warrior - she didn’t like referring to herself as a queen - crouched low, keeping her tail out of sight but not so low that it brushed the ground.

Wildstorm carefully crept forward, and her gaze fixed on a mouse. She flattened her ears. She was far more skilled at fighting than hunting, but she was determined to make some catches today for the clan. Using her ear tips to check the direction of the wind, she made sure she was upwind as she crept around and closer to her target. When she felt she was in a good position, Wildstorm silently pushed herself forward and lunged at her quarry, claws outstretched towards the mouse.

[ @Estelle - Sleepysunrise]
[ @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa - Fallenmoon, Meadowwhisper, Mothcloud]
[ @snowflake. - Shadepaw]
[ @gayvinegar - Duskpaw]
[ @Myling - Willowpaw]
[ @anika - Pondpaw]
[ @Poprock - Moonpaw]
[ @Starphobia - Silentpaw]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Yesterday, 09:59 PM

My Mood: Thinking

Mistfall
she/her || 20 moons || grey diluted tortoiseshell with golden, yellow eyes

There was a sizeable group of cats gathered to offer their hunting expertise. Mistfall felt slightly out of place having not been a totally active Clanmate in the past, but was willing and wanting to put forth the effort now. After Briarsplash explained how she was breaking them into three smaller groups, Mistfall looked to Rookfire for more guidance. She deferred to his instruction and looked for the two cats that she would be hunting with. Spiderthorn and Bristlethorn.. She wasn't sure that she'd ever really interacted with them, but that was besides the point. They were meant to be operating under the buddy system, per Dawnstar, and she would stick to her group.

Padding away with the 'thorns, Mist kept her head on a swivel, hoping to detect any change in their surroundings; her ears flicked toward any imperceptible noise and her eyes scanned between the trees as she and her companions quietly moved through the forest. We do need to get at least three pieces of prey.. but with the three of us working together, that should be a breeze.

A rustle had her stopping in her tracks before crouching, tail lowered for balance. She gave a meaningful glance to her companions before carefully padding forward, ready to leap at a moments notice.

And... there! Mistfall sprang, claws out and ready to pursue her prey. She hoped her aim was true and she and her companions were able to catch something worthwile to bring back to camp.