Today 10:56 PM

Old Today, 07:13 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Duskkit yawned

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old Today, 07:16 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Spooky

Featherpaw let Larkpaw weave flowers into her pelt. "No problem and no offense taken, but I'm 6 moons. I don't look like it though because I'm so small" she mewed. She stared off into space, and for a brief moment, she seemed like she was somewhere else before she shook her head. @Blossom Cry

Featherstar is the current leader of MountainClan! She has an open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably

Last edited by Snowy the Ghost; Today at 07:17 PM.
Old Today, 07:20 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Queenly

"It's okay. I'm seen Apprentices smaller than you." Larkpaw tells the small cat. She finished up putting the flowers in her fur as she ran out. "Here ya go! It's finished!" She looked at Featherpaw. She looked really pretty! @Snowy the Ghost
Old Today, 07:29 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Wildfoxglove 》
7/250

she/her | Riverclan warrior| 10 moons

Wildfoxglove blinked slowly and quietly meowed, "No, I won't hurt you. Do you want this salmon, little one?"

Frozenkit - @Splitmoon

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThC), Chasmpaw (ThC); Lil' Delusion (Loner); Wildfoxglove (RiC)

Old Today, 07:33 PM
˚₊ ⋆ ☠︎︎ ⋆ ₊˚

Bump Policy: ✮Every few days✮

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Patchkit ♥︎ RC Kit ♥︎ 3 Moons ♥︎ Agender
They/Them (Amab) ♥︎ Open/Activity Post
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Patchkit stumbled out of the nursery, their fur a mess. They looked around for a moment, taking in the clearing, since they hadn't gone out of the nursery much. Patchkit padded towards the fresh-kill pile, searching for a mouse, small enough for them. Once they found one, the pluck it out carefully before sealing down, digging their teeth into the mouse.

Mistykit (WC) ♥︎ Midnightpaw (SC) ♥︎ Patchkit (RC) ♥︎ Cherryheart (Mistclan)
Shadow/Stone (Outsider)♥︎ Cherry (Rouge)♥︎ Shadowfall (Vampireclan)
Old Today, 07:47 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
《 Wildfoxglove 》
7/250

Wildfoxglove blinked slowly and quietly meowed, "No, I won't hurt you. Do you want this salmon, little one?"

Frozenkit - @Splitmoon

Frozenkit didn't say anything back to the she-cat but instead she nodded. Frozenkit was still a little shy. "Do..do you think I can be a warrior?" she asked. "Even...though I'm blind?"
Old Today, 08:09 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Wildfoxglove 》
8/250

"Possibly, you can become a warrior. Chances are if you become one...you need to rely on your hearing more." Wildfoxglove calmly replied after thinking after a short while. She pushed the salmon to Frozenkit until it was touching her front paws.

Frozenkit - @Splitmoon

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThC), Chasmpaw (ThC); Lil' Delusion (Loner); Wildfoxglove (RiC)

Old Today, 09:00 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it

Featherpaw was staring off into the distance again, only half hearing Larkpaw. "Oh- uh hm?" she said, shaking her head. "Oh, you're done . . ." she mewed. She looked down at her pelt then looked back up at Larkpaw and smiled. She actually didn't think they looked bad, they looked really nice. "Thanks! They look really nice!"
@Blossom Cry

Featherstar is the current leader of MountainClan! She has an open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old Today, 11:20 PM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Falconflight
Riverclan warrior
Purrks: Heightened Perception - Sight(permanently active)

'What now?' Falconflight internally groaned as a flurry of sharp prods woke him up from his peaceful slumber. Slits of orange glared up at the figure standing over him who was soon identified as the newly appointed leader: Stormstar. Great, what did she want from him now? Their last interaction had not been pleasant and had left a sour taste in his mouth. Seemed Stormstar was intent on being a nuisance to him.

"I didn't know it was banned to have a little nap in the clearing, besides I'm not bothering anyone so what's the problem?" the grey tabby grumbled in a satirical tone. He was just resting in the clearing, out of everyone's way and not causing a fuss, if anything it was Stormstar who was being a pest. Besides, the warriors' den got stuffy and he liked it out here where the sun warmed his pelt. Honestly, the leader was just being a grump

Shifting slightly, Falconflight gave a small shake to expell the grains of sand in his fur before glancing back up at Stormstar. "Well sorry 'bout that but naps do make you more refreshed so you can do more things so I'm not wasting time. "Y'know what you should try it some time, maybe then you wouldn't be so grumpy. Oh and I ain't intrested in becoming a whiny kittypet thanks" And with that whole monologue he turned onto the other side and started to close his eyes one more. Hopefully the leader would take his advice to heart, it would certainly make his life easier.

(Nah Stormstar is totally valid, Falconflight is the laziest boi ever )

@taillow

Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

Between the grumpy way he responded, and the way he had been doing next to nothing outside of sleeping around the Clan for the last moon, Stormstar couldn't help but scoff. The sheer arrogance and the audacity to think that was okay in her Clan was beyond her, but perhaps she could use it as an example. "We have a den for warrior's to sleep in for a reason, mouse-brain. I don't mind if you lounge about here 'n there - as long as you're also contributin' to this Clan." But so far, the RiverClan leader hadn't seen that from

"You already are a whiny kitty-pet," Stormstar scoffed at his comment regarding becoming a kitty-pet. Give him a collar and the look was complete. Seeing him roll back over and attempt to just go back to sleep had her blood starting to boil. He had done absolutely nothing for the Clan over the last moon or so, and this is how he wanted to act? Okay.

Using a sheathed paw, Stormstar aimed a strike towards his head. It wouldn't be hard enough to deal any real damage but it would hurt if it landed and hopefully shock him into getting up. "Well, since you seem to like doin' nothing more than sleepin' outside, 'm more than happy to help you out with that." She leveled her stormy gaze at him, a look indicating him to dare try to complain about it. "You're out for the next half-moon. If I see you on RiverClan territory before then, I'll chase you back out. Perhaps life as an outsider will get your priorities straight. Now get out of my camp."

[ falconflight has been temporarily exiled due to lack of presence around the clan outside of sleeping and activity posts! he is welcome to try and rejoin via his character thread on 10/21 ]

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
Old Today, 11:21 PM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anika View Post
Rosehawk
RiverClan Warrior

The Collector
Agatha Kitty
Chill of Death

Rosehawk´s frosty blue hues flicked from Owltalon to Stormstar as the gray-furred leader appeared, not bothering to watch as Bumblepaw ran off towards the apprentices´ den.

She frowned deeply at Stormstar´s question. ´´No, no foxes to be seen,´´ The Bengal meowed, voice brisk. ´´I found Catfishwhisker´s body out in the territory - near the edge of the forest close to Lionsbeach, I would say - horrendously bloody-´´ A shudder ran up Rosehawk´s spine. ´´-and propped up against a rock, which was odd. Fox scent pooled around it. It was just as if it...´´

Rosehawk trailed off, frosty blue eyes glazing over with something undetectable. ´´...as if it hadn´t even the chance to land a blow. And if that´s the case,´´ The warrior paused, thick fluffy tail swaying behind her. ´´Then it would be weird if the fox just...left Catfishwhisker there instead of taking it to its den to eat and leave no trace of it except for its blood. Perhaps something - maybe another, bigger threat - scared the fox off?´´

Her frown deepened. ''I was out hunting when I found it.''

[ @taillow // @Marigoldwhisper ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Deputy\46 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
Owltalon flicked the tip of her tail to Stormstar in greeting, a flash of a smile present on her battered maw. She then turned back to Rosehawk as the leader questioned her, (and Owltalon took note of the leaders meaningful glance which she returned with a faint smile. Foxes were iffy, that's for sure, but bringing back their bones was all kinds of fun! Eh, if Stormstar let her, which was a maybe?) keeping her amber eyes focused on the warrior.

She then gave a soft shake of her head. "I understand yer concern, Rosehawk, but it's entirely possible that Catfishwhisker was able ta scurry away before 'e done passed out from blood loss and ended up settling onta a rock." She gave the warrior an amused flick of her ear, her head tilting. "Why are ya so troubled by it? No other scent of a rival clan is present on this 'ere cat, much less the scent of one of 'er warriors."

She pressed her pink nose to Catfishwhisker and gave it one last sniff. No other predators either, just the scent of Riverclan and the dusty smell of a fox. Once she lifted her head she addressed Rosehawk once more. "It's nice ta see ya care so much, chap, but yer makin' somethin' outta nothin'."

Now she was just starting to get suspicious. Rosehawk seemed to be so sure... Well, maybe not sure, more like sketchy, about the fact that some third party could've been involved in this murder. Owltalon couldn't help but narrow her eyes. Last time she checked, Rosehawk claimed she'd seen no predators in the area, and she, much like the rest of them, had only smelt fox.

text text text

[ this takes place at a different time than the interaction above ]

She had already given an explanation as to why Catfishwhisker might've been propped up againt the rock - since foxes, or any predator, didn't normally do that - but it seemed Rosehawk hadn't bothered to listen. Even more so, she was going on as if... something else had killed the tom despite the only scent being fox and RiverClan. Stormstar narrowed her eyes as she listened, the leader glanced at her deputy who seemed to wear the same expression she did.

"...If you're leavin' anythin' out, Rosehawk, better tell me now. I don't like it when things're kept from me." If Rosehawk had suspicions that foul play was invovled, or had seen or heard or scented something that she wasn't reporting, the RiverClan leader hoped she would be truthful. The fact that she was already so set on the story of it being "something else" had Stormstar's suspicions raising as she watched the warrior.

With one last long look at the warrior, she shook her head. There was no time to deal with Rosehawk's odd antics. A body needed to be buried and foxes found. "You 'n Owls help prepare Catfishwhisker's body for burial - let any cats who want to say bye do so." Giving a nod to her deputy and trusting her to handle that, the RiverClan leader turned. "I need five warriors with me - now!" Her call rang across the clearing as she lifted her tail to call to attention those that were there.

[ open to five warriors to help drive out foxes with stormstar! ]

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥

Last edited by taillow; Today at 11:21 PM.