Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:20 PM
[ Herb Lesson - all ages ]...
by elio
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:17 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 10:07 PM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Snowfluff
Today 10:03 PM
"Pick up the slack!" [ SHC...
by squidz
Last post by literalcobweb
Today 09:59 PM

Old Today, 11:23 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: Smothered in its cradle [CLANWIDE EVENT]

What the hell was that? Whatever it was, Rabbitkit was entertaining and of course one of her kits just had to be there. "SKYKIT!" Leopardsong hissed, bolting out of the nursery to fetch the wayward kitten. She is not as kind as she normally is as she aims to scoop the kit up by the scruff and haul her butt back to the nursery. "Stay inside!" The queen bolted out to collect the rest of the kits. "Ashkit, Jaggedkit, Frostkit, Cedarkit. Get your butts inside the nursery, I want all the kits inside the nursery right this second or I swear I'll make sure Twilightstar holds your apprentice ceremonies back." This was no time for games or playing nice.
[ALL KITS WILL LIKELY HAVE THEIR CEREMONIES HELD BACK IF THEY FAIL TO HEED THE SUMMONS]
@burntToast - Jaggedkit | @MrWolfu - Cedarkit | @TheRedWyvern - Ashkit | @Dolomedes - Frostkit

[Open]
While Leopardsong worked on herding kittens into the nursery, Dreamlight spun on her heel picking up the scent of smoke and nearly stumbling as something bumped into her. Between Leopardsong's and Rabbitpaw's panic, and the hissing that didn't anything like a cat, Dreamlight could figure that whatever ran into her was not a cat. "Get to the nursery," Dreamlight spat at her younger brother while whipping around to latch her fangs around the weird vine thing she thought might be a tail.

The creature hissed and pain blistered above her head where her ears sat. Dreamlight released the tail with a loud yap, and the opossum let go of her ear only after Dustbunny flung herself it, nipping at its paws. "Help me drive it out of camp." Dustbunny yowled, darting out of the way of another bite.
@otter [Coyotekit]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Today, 11:29 AM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Queenly

Skykit let her mom carry her. "I'm sorry mama. I didn't want to leave Rabbitpaw because they might get hurt a-and maybe die." She hung her head. She was the oldest, she wasn't supposed to act bad like this. "It won't happen ever again. I promise." @Moonraven
Old Today, 01:13 PM
Itaughtmyhorsetojump:)

Gender: He/ Him (Not really you can call me whatever comes to your mind first)
Bump Policy: 24 hours⸝⸝
My Mood: Kingly

Dusk ' Kit

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

| 4 moons - He / Him ?? - WC Kit - Purrks: - Post: 16 |

- a lean tom with a brown pelt, tan markings and yellow eyes -

___

It'd been a good few minutes since they announced the fires, and DuskKit had been fine, he'd been fine. I mean, like, there was nothing to worry about. The warriors had it under control- the apprentices and the older cats.. they knew what they were doing.

Dusk was just a kit, he needed to chill, calm down, it's not like he can do anything to help-

But now he could smell the fire. He could smell it, the slight musk in the air that the breeze was carrying into their camp. He didn't like it. Not one bit. But what could he do? Nothing. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Hearing commotion nearby, DuskKit tensed up more than he already was and spun around, not expecting to see a opossum attacking other cats, the warriors were already dealing with it, so he had nothing to worry about- but everything inside him just seemed to freeze up.

After a few moments he finally seemed to gain his breath back and made a dash for the nursery, darting straight for his nest once inside and curling up.

___

(Open)
Old Today, 06:52 PM
Shrouded in fog

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!
My Mood: Spooky

Freezekit
blind; gray fur that fades to brown going down; tabby stripes
He/him || 2 moons || Windclan
Mind Reader - Heightened Perception (smell)

---
Freezekit felt a fresh spike of fear as he smelled something new. It wasn't a scent he recognized, and the other jumbled scents of fear and smoke almost drowned it out, but he could still detect it--A strong, bad-smelling thing that made him shiver with fear for no reason as far as he could tell. Then the snarling started, and the already chaotic and overwhelming clearing became even more chaotic and overwhelming. It didn't sound like a cat's snarl. A stern voice snapped him out of his daze. A queen. Telling all the kits to get in the nursery or his apprentice ceremonies would be held back. He couldn't even feel offended, he just stumbled towards the faint scent of the nursery, wanting to get out get out get out. He lashed his tail, regaining his balance as he slipped on a pebble. It was too loud. Too loud. Too many scents. TOO MUCH! Too much everything!! He couldn't make sense of anything. He didn't know what was happening anymore. He just continued struggling forward, not even sure if he was going the right direction, fur spiked in terror.
---

OPEN for anybody to help him!!

❝ Spooky, scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight ❞

My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
| WIP Character Website |

Last edited by snowflake.; Today at 06:53 PM.
Old Today, 08:23 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Daffodilpaw’s nose was truly suffering now, she rubbed her paw against it, trying to get the scent of smoke out. Then she noticed something…not right. The pale yellow apprentice raced to Dreamlight and Bugbumble’s sides, fur bushed out against the intruder. “I want to help.” She meowed, hissing at the intruder. She didn’t lunge at it yet, waiting for instructions from the other warriors.

“Wait, Daffodilpaw!” Rabbitfur called, coming up behind her. “Stay back.” The long-furred tom’s voice was stern and serious, he was not leaving anything up to debate. “Go and help Leopardsong with the nursery.” He instructed, turning a narrow-eyed gaze back on the opossum. Ears flattened, he hissed angrily at the creature in an attempt to drive it back.

Stung and disappointed, Daffodilpaw nodded and flicked her tail in acknowledgement. She turned and bounded over to the nursery where Leopardsong was gathering the kits. “Need any help?” She asked, turning her head to clear her throat. She waved her tail, not wanting the queen to worry. “My nose is just sensitive, the smoke is drying out my throat is all.” She explained quickly, standing up straighter. “I still want to help!”

[ @Moonraven - Leopardsong, Dreamlight]
[ @Bugabaddie - Bugbumble]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Today, 08:30 PM
In love w/rubberRatroom<3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days

Hummingbirdsong ran inside the nursery.

Watertail gave a low growl as he sniffed the air. Blacksky beside him as he scented the opposum.

Pumpkinseed blinked, his eyes widening at the opossum. "Get the kits away from that thing!"

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old Today, 08:34 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆

AND IT NEVER MADE ANY SENSE, ANYTHING
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTPAW . 6 MOONS . IT/THEY . WINDCLAN

"Okay. That's good. You guys are brave, I forgot. It's not going to be scary if we have to leave. It will just be a thing that happens." Maggotpaw has no real understanding of or appreciation for the danger here. It knows, objectively, that a fire is a thing that spreads and kills. It knows, objectively, that anything that could het the clan all up and in a tizzy like this must be a very serious thing. Even so, the anxiety permeating the air and tension pulling everyone's hackles up doesn't quite sink into the pale apprentice. It is annoyed that this is happening, bothered by the inconvenience, and excited to get the cats it likes most all together—but not afraid.

The opossum, though. That's new. That gets a startled twitch out of Maggotpaw the moment it spots the commotion between the odd animal and the cat it'd collided with because that thing is so ugly!

"There is a very ugly thing in camp now," it quickly narrates for the cats who cannot see what's happening. "And it isn't Whisperinghive, it's something else. It's like........a mouse. But cat-sized, if the cat's a big cat. A catmouse. Don't worry, I won't let the catmouse eat you. It's not close enough right now to do that, and I'll chase it if it gets closer." Maggotpaw promises, looking goofy the way it's risen onto its toes, cocked its body to the side, and has its whole scraggly pale coat bristling as threanteningly as it can. "But only if it tries to get you guys." Maggotpaw isn't a hero and they certainly aren't a fighter, but they have a vested interest in keeping the little group it's gathered up safe and uneaten. Or, whatever that ugly catmouse might do to them all. Maggotpaw's eyes dart toward Leopardsong, who's gathering all of the kittens up to quickly put them away. Is the catmouse a kitten-eating thing, or is she just worried one of the little scraps might try to play with it? Maggotpaw has old-cats and blind-cats to deal with, which are weak things (it has no comment on the blind-cat who was the first to get a hit in), which are easy to eat if something eats cats. Hm.

"Everybody, can you all get big?" Maggotpaw asks. "Get big and go grrr-rr-rrr." If the catmouse has wandered into camp because it's stupid, then it will be easily fooled into thinking that they are a gathered bunch of formidable foes all arched-back and growly-chested. And if it came to camp to escape the fire—which Maggotpaw guesses is what smells so foul—, then it knows how to be scared of something, so they should all do their best to look and sound scary. "There are warriors hitting it and biting it right now, but you are all going back into the elders' den if they don't chase it away quick. Duckthroat, could you help Fidgetberry and Leopardpaw get there? But slow? And while you all stand up big and go grrr?" Maggotpaw asks in a quiet growl, not taking its eyes off of the intruding beast or dropping out of its puffed up, sideways stance. "This isn't a scary thing, either, so keep being brave. It is just a thing that has to happen now."

@Idiotic.Bean101 ; LEOPARDPAW
@Rustleaf ; FIDGETBERRY
@Tallstar ; DUCKTHROAT

gravelly waypoint

Last edited by nyme; Today at 08:49 PM. Reason: i wrote this post backwards and you could tell
Old Today, 08:37 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake. View Post
Freezekit
blind; gray fur that fades to brown going down; tabby stripes
He/him || 2 moons || Windclan
Mind Reader - Heightened Perception (smell)

---
Freezekit felt a fresh spike of fear as he smelled something new. It wasn't a scent he recognized, and the other jumbled scents of fear and smoke almost drowned it out, but he could still detect it--A strong, bad-smelling thing that made him shiver with fear for no reason as far as he could tell. Then the snarling started, and the already chaotic and overwhelming clearing became even more chaotic and overwhelming. It didn't sound like a cat's snarl. A stern voice snapped him out of his daze. A queen. Telling all the kits to get in the nursery or his apprentice ceremonies would be held back. He couldn't even feel offended, he just stumbled towards the faint scent of the nursery, wanting to get out get out get out. He lashed his tail, regaining his balance as he slipped on a pebble. It was too loud. Too loud. Too many scents. TOO MUCH! Too much everything!! He couldn't make sense of anything. He didn't know what was happening anymore. He just continued struggling forward, not even sure if he was going the right direction, fur spiked in terror.
---

OPEN for anybody to help him!!

Heathernose was ensuring her kits were safely rounded up and noticed Freezekit stumbling outside the nursery, clearly overwhelmed. “Stay here.” She told her kits before dashing out of the nursery and scooping up Freezekit. “Don’t worry.” She meowed through his fur, trying to purr to soothe the young kit. “I’ve got you.” She bounded back into the nursery and set the kit down gently, giving his pelt some licks to clean any scent of smoke or opossum from it.

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Today, 08:38 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

(LAZY POST INCOMING)
Coyotekit whined, but eventually gave in and rolled back towards the nursery.

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord
Old Today, 09:49 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days

[Littlekit]
​WindClan Kit
No Purrks

[pp perms given by Star]
Littlekit had been sitting like a good little creature, watching the chaos ensue and seeing the warriors and other high ranks leave the camp to go searching for whoever "Fire" was. Blinking with bewilderment, she'd turn to face Windkit a little better. They'd both agreed FireMa would know best, but Littlekit hadn't seen her. Must've been busy, yeah. Busy. Always busy.

Then, a weird monster came creeping into the clearing. It was hissing like a cat and was the size of their larger warriors. Littlekit's fur stood on end and suddenly, her forelegs were wrapping around Windkit, almost like she was shielding her sibling from the monster. "Yo- You- Youuu see that too, right?" She'd whisper at first, her eyes never leaving the frame of the monster. Once confirmed this wasn't some weird fever dream, Littlekit would feel the panic rise in her chest, and she'd take a huge breath, her paws gently moving further up her sibling to cover their ears. Then, with the force of all the stars in the sky:

"MEDICINEMA!!!!!!! FIREMA!!!!!!!!

HEELLLLLLLP!!!!!

MONSTER! MONSTERRRRR!!!!!!'

The screaming had drowned out the call for kittens to return to the nursery. She didn't hear it, nor would she have cared if she had heard it. The excitement was out here! Not that she really wanted to be a part of it, but she wanted to see it. Learning started at a young age after all.

Once she was done screaming, her paws drifted down to Windkit's shoulders, gently shaking the kitten while she tried to process the scene. "It's comin' for us! What do we dooo!?? WHAT TO DOOO!??" the dilute calico asked hysterically. This wasn't like the weirdo in the nursery who tried to eat Sneezekit. No. This was a real-life monster!

The shaking of Windkit grew steadily forceful as her mind whirled on things to do. "There's enough of us, we can take it! YEAH!" Ohhh man, what the idea. "WINDY! WE COULD DO IT! Gather them kits up n' smother that monster! It'd be a breeze!" More forceful shaking, Windkit's head was probably rocking back and forth at this point. "THEN, THEN... then...." Then what? What do I do with a monster? The shaking continued, Littlekit was growing more unsteady on her back legs. "Then FireMa and Twistar will make us apprentices!! YEAH!! WINDY WE CAN DO IT!"

Just when they thought the shaking couldn't get more violent, it did. "WE COULD TAKE THAT MONSTER!!! ALL KITS HAVE TO GATHER UP! WE CAN GANG UP ON IT!"

Eventually, Windkit would be relieved of the shaking as Littlekit got on all fours, arched her back and puffed up to look huge -- she wasn't. She'd let out small hisses, but would side-eye Windkit and anyone else who'd approach, making sure they were going to do the same.

Would she actually run at the monster? No. Probably not.
But she could look tough, right? Also no.

Then, Dustbunny showed up and started driving the creature out. Yay Bunny! She'd watch with momentary awe for the warrior, their lesson on digging still fresh in her recent memories. Then, Littlekit would frantically look around for either of her mothers to show up. Regardless of if either were there, she'd slowly begin to back up towards the mouth of the nursery, her eyes never leaving the fighting warriors or the monster. Gently, she'd nudge Windy back with her, bringing them both to safety... eventually.

@Starphobia - Windkit | @Dark - FireMa | @Alchemist Kitsune - MedicineMa
[open]

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; Today at 09:59 PM. Reason: updating after reading posts lolol