Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
♥︎ Rowan’s Art Contest ♥︎
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 04:18 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 04:10 PM
them's fightin' cats!!
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:06 PM
[P] Who are you?![P]
Last post by Funtime_Foxy55
Today 04:05 PM
Funtime Art!
Last post by Funtime_Foxy55
Today 04:03 PM

Old Today, 11:23 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: Smothered in its cradle [CLANWIDE EVENT]

What the hell was that? Whatever it was, Rabbitkit was entertaining and of course one of her kits just had to be there. "SKYKIT!" Leopardsong hissed, bolting out of the nursery to fetch the wayward kitten. She is not as kind as she normally is as she aims to scoop the kit up by the scruff and haul her butt back to the nursery. "Stay inside!" The queen bolted out to collect the rest of the kits. "Ashkit, Jaggedkit, Frostkit, Cedarkit. Get your butts inside the nursery, I want all the kits inside the nursery right this second or I swear I'll make sure Twilightstar holds your apprentice ceremonies back." This was no time for games or playing nice.
[ALL KITS WILL LIKELY HAVE THEIR CEREMONIES HELD BACK IF THEY FAIL TO HEED THE SUMMONS]
@burntToast - Jaggedkit | @MrWolfu - Cedarkit | @TheRedWyvern - Ashkit | @Dolomedes - Frostkit

[Open]
While Leopardsong worked on herding kittens into the nursery, Dreamlight spun on her heel picking up the scent of smoke and nearly stumbling as something bumped into her. Between Leopardsong's and Rabbitpaw's panic, and the hissing that didn't anything like a cat, Dreamlight could figure that whatever ran into her was not a cat. "Get to the nursery," Dreamlight spat at her younger brother while whipping around to latch her fangs around the weird vine thing she thought might be a tail.

The creature hissed and pain blistered above her head where her ears sat. Dreamlight released the tail with a loud yap, and the opossum let go of her ear only after Dustbunny flung herself it, nipping at its paws. "Help me drive it out of camp." Dustbunny yowled, darting out of the way of another bite.
@otter [Coyotekit]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Today, 11:29 AM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Queenly

Skykit let her mom carry her. "I'm sorry mama. I didn't want to leave Rabbitpaw because they might get hurt a-and maybe die." She hung her head. She was the oldest, she wasn't supposed to act bad like this. "It won't happen ever again. I promise." @Moonraven
Old Today, 01:13 PM
Itaughtmyhorsetojump:)

Gender: He/ Him (Not really you can call me whatever comes to your mind first)
Bump Policy: 24 hours⸝⸝
My Mood: Kingly

Dusk ' Kit

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

| 4 moons - He / Him ?? - WC Kit - Purrks: - Post: 16 |

- a lean tom with a brown pelt, tan markings and yellow eyes -

___

It'd been a good few minutes since they announced the fires, and DuskKit had been fine, he'd been fine. I mean, like, there was nothing to worry about. The warriors had it under control- the apprentices and the older cats.. they knew what they were doing.

Dusk was just a kit, he needed to chill, calm down, it's not like he can do anything to help-

But now he could smell the fire. He could smell it, the slight musk in the air that the breeze was carrying into their camp. He didn't like it. Not one bit. But what could he do? Nothing. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Hearing commotion nearby, DuskKit tensed up more than he already was and spun around, not expecting to see a opossum attacking other cats, the warriors were already dealing with it, so he had nothing to worry about- but everything inside him just seemed to freeze up.

After a few moments he finally seemed to gain his breath back and made a dash for the nursery, darting straight for his nest once inside and curling up.

___

(Open)