Old Yesterday, 08:03 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[Fogwatcher]
ShadowClan Warrior
Flock Together [T1] | Bilingual [T1] | The Collector

Fogwatcher laid quietly, watching the clearing. It was busier than normal now that the clan was on lockdown. Cats didn't know what to do. Well, neither did he. He would only sit and sulk, pondering what he could do to be helpful, but having no motivation to actually go do anything.

[open]

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Yesterday, 08:58 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

°LionPaw°
Male | 5 Moons | Posts: 2/100
long hair dark brown braided tabby with baby blue eyes and white specks on his fur, large tail, pushed in snout
Purrks: None

The newly made apprentice scanned the clearing, spotted the enforcer commander super-cool Hawk guy. He bound up to him, practically running into him. “Hawkbite! I’m an apprentice now, isn’t that cool?” he flashed him a toothy grin and sat down in front of the commander. “Well- I’m not sure..uhh…could you maybe train me sometime? I’m sad I didn’t get you as my mentor…I was really hoping!” he sighed, the light in his gaze disappearing for a moment, then coming back. “Well- I don’ think my mentors kid likes me too much…they were glarin’ at me when I got my name…and my mentor seems…off…but they said they could train me!”

@SuspiciousMindz (ex-TigerKit. He’s gonna steal Hawk as a father figure at some point-)

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws T2

Hawkbite was approaching shortly after the meeting by a familiar young feline. It was a Nightshiver child. They hadn't interacted much, but he was glad to stand out to the apprentice, nonetheless. Formerly Tigerkit, Lionpaw seemed enthusiastic about his apprenticeship despite the name change. "I can absolutely still help train you, just ask anytime kiddo," The Commander let a smile splay on his lips. "I got a little distracted at the meeting, who'd you get as a mentor?"

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Today, 11:10 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

Bitternglade eyes camp with a profound sense of accomplishment while Batpaw sulks in the darkness.

[ closed, activity ]

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old Today, 12:10 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Foxkit
| he/him | ShadowClan | Kit |

Well, this was certainly unexpected. Instead of screaming and crying or even scolding him, the larger cat seemed... How to say... Strained? There was no reason for any cat to be pleased with this situation, and yet she was trying to be "friendly". No, that wasn't right. Incorrect. Even Foxkit knew that. She was not acting as she was supposed to. Foxkit only dug his claws in deeper, his face scrunching up at the other cat with derision.

Suddenly, something caught Foxkit's eye, causing him to loosen his grip--just a hair. A weird, bald animal with a pointy face. There were tons of black things strewn about besides it. They looked pointy and fluffy at the same time. Foxkit allowed a single forepaw to release the cat's tail completely to bat at one of them. As expected, they were at once soft and bristly.

"What. 'S. Sat. That," Foxkit spoke up, his voice tiny and mumbly, yet it had a certain seriousness to it. He was now looking at the bird, eyes wide with concentration. His vocal capabilities had improved greatly over the past few sunrises, but they were clearly not at their full capacity yet. How very frustrating; made a kit want to give up on the whole "communicating" thing altogether. Still, though, he supposed that talking likely would open up some interesting avenues for him, such as learning about that strange creature the fluffy cat was eating. He'd just have to be patient.

( @idia - Squirrelrise )

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 15 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death, hulk SMASH ]

okay, well. it's been decided, squirrelrise is terrified of this kit. why in the world was he just digging his claws in deeper, and staring at her like that?! luckily, kitten claws are practically harmless, so it's bearable. still...

the molly sighs as the kit – foxkit, she believes, now that she thinks about it, – relents, just to bat at one of the feathers she's plucked from the raven. well, one paw is off her tail. that's a start. she supposes if she really wanted to, she could just pick him up and set him to the side. however, she really doesn't want to risk upsetting one of dawnstar's kits. plus, it appears that he's more interested in the bird now instead of digging his claws into her tail. jeez, he sure does sound serious for a kit.

"oh," she murmurs, glancing at the bird briefly before looking back to foxkit. "th-that's a..bird. er, I just..plucked..the feathers." she explains, one white dipped paw pushing a few feathers closer to the kit. "this one's..a raven..s-specifically. you're..probably too young..to eat it, but..you can keep s-some of..the feathers! maybe..your s-siblings..would like to..play with..them." maybe the feathers could be used as some sort of peace offering, for the sake of her tail.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Today, 12:28 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws T2

Hawkbite was approaching shortly after the meeting by a familiar young feline. It was a Nightshiver child. They hadn't interacted much, but he was glad to stand out to the apprentice, nonetheless. Formerly Tigerkit, Lionpaw seemed enthusiastic about his apprenticeship despite the name change. "I can absolutely still help train you, just ask anytime kiddo," The Commander let a smile splay on his lips. "I got a little distracted at the meeting, who'd you get as a mentor?"

°LionPaw°
Male | 5 Moons | Posts: 4/100
long hair dark brown braided tabby with baby blue eyes and white specks on his fur, large tail, pushed in snout
Purrks: None

It brightened the newly made apprentices mood as the Commander agreed to train him. That was perfect for him. He still had plenty of pestering to do with the fellow tom though. Who was his mentor? For some reason, the warriors name hadn’t exactly stuck in his mind, causing the young apprentice to have to think for a moment. “ClovePool. ClovePool is her name. Not sure ‘bout her kits though.” the apprentice stated, still having wide, bright baby blues glued to the elder cat. “Also—uhm…DawnStar said something that has me worried…” his mood dimmed a bit, but still being in the presence of such a high-up cat could cure a bit of the gloom.

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old Today, 12:54 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Redleaf looked around the clearing

~

Tigerleaf groaned, her belly was very full and she was about to pop any day now

~

Runningstorm looked around for his kits

~

Smoketail looked around for something to do, the white tom with a black tail sat down in the clearing.

(ACTIVITY POST/ OPEN TO ANYONE)