Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Blaaze
Today 03:07 PM
"Glowing in a Cave"...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 03:06 PM
How did you end up like...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 03:02 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by nyme
Today 02:47 PM
Wolfpaw interaction finder...
by Beaan
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 02:47 PM

Old Today, 11:47 AM

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: "Pick up the slack!" [ SHC HUNTING EVENT ]

WHITESTAG
GREAT WHITE STAG

The Tabby-Bengal Chimera Began His Hunt, Tail Following Behind Him. Searching, Searching, Searching. He Finally Finds The Scent He Wanted, Prey. He Follows The Birds Scent - Atleast The White Stag Thinks Its A Bird - And Leaps Over Some Bushes Towards It.
He Better Catch This!
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! With Help Of WCO Members, "Savage's Decent" Is Its Name. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!
Old Today, 12:05 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 8 Moons| + every 1st | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[N/A/100]

Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Permanently Active] • Agatha Kitty [Permanently Active] • Katty Krueger [INACTIVE]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Alright, he knew how to hunt. Silentpaw instantly opened his maw to taste the air, and scenting a fresh squirrel. He dropped to a crouch, trying to track the prey down. Aha. There it was. That shouldn’t be so hard to catch, right? Whilst also staying close to his group, he slowly creeped towards it, pausing as soon as he got close enough and pounced, putting his weight on his hind legs as he leapt at the squirrel, claws outstretched.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •
Dreamspirit is the current deputy of Alt SkyClan!

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Old Today, 01:27 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Newtbelly
he/him | Agatha Kitty, Shadow Fiend | 18 moons
header: @/daragca

It seemed he was one of the later cats to gather. That was welcome, seeing as the crowd was already huge. Claws flexed as he stretched his spine out, listening to Briarsplash's spiel, then Rookfire's. He wasn't super familiar with most of the cats he was with, aside from his own apprentice. Was this where he was meant to make conversation with his clanmate's? Probably, but he really wanted to focus on this whole hunting thing. Better not to get distracted. Perhaps it was an excuse to be asocial, but he really wasn't all too bothered. He gave a small nod to Silentpaw, then one to Rookfire and by extension the rest of the group.

'three pieces of prey or more'?
Eesh.
He didn't doubt his own abilities, well, that's what he told himself, but he did worry at least a little for the apprentices. Hopefully, the territory would be brimming with prey today, else this would be one stressful hunting trip.
Silentpaw had already begun stalking something, which he was pleased to see. The apprentice certainly had a knack for hunting. Newtbelly wasn't as quick to pick up a scent - he lifted his nose to the air, attempting to catch a wiff of anything at all. It took a little pacing, but eventually, something reached his nose. Rat? The tom adopted a crouch, heading toward the smell. Where was the little pest? He'd grown quite a dislike for the things after the events of The Mourning Ruins. Never did he realise they could be so brutal. Had he known they'd cause further trouble... He gulped, trying to ignore the thought. Silly guilt is for later, not now. ShadowClan needed to eat. The critter was plucking around something at the base of a tree, blissfully unaware of the clawed predator creeping up on it. Any second now... He pressed his weight onto his haunches, ready to pounce, and... GO!