Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 10:16 AM
Silverpaw's training
by Rani
Last post by Spooky Rain Frog
Today 10:14 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Ameythistmoon
Today 10:03 AM
Enforcer Challenge...
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 09:58 AM

Old Yesterday, 09:23 PM
In love w/rubberRatroom<3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Enforcer Challenge [spectators welcome]

Fallenmoon watched, he didn't need to be able to hear to understand what was happening. He sat with his tail protectivly around his mate Meadowwhisper's flank. His mother Mothcloud crouched beside him with a narrowed gaze

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Scorpionkit]
ShadowClan Kit
No Purrks

The scolding from her mama didn't stop her as Scorpionkit seemed to have forgotten how to manage her volume. As the cats were gathering around, the tiny kitten padded straight up to the Commander and the apprentice sitting near him. "HEY HI. PEST IS PRESENT NOW!" Scorp introduced herself to Hollowpaw, specifically. "Who you?! Seem cool. I can friend you, yes!" Scorpionkit decided aloud, not giving Hollowpaw the option for anything else. The dark kitten sat down right at Hollowpaw's toes, her voice was surely booming into their ears.

Hollowpaw
‘The Hauntress’

Shadow Fiend: Inactive
[ black and white cat, blue and amber eyes. face and shoulder scarring. | she/they ]

[ #VGCHollow ]
➢ Oh stars. One of Dawn’s vermin was on the loose….Hollow’s ear go back as she tried to be ignored and fade into the background. ONLY TO ABSOLUTELY FAIL AT DOING JUST THAT! The kid approached her! Yes, them! This one was so loud. Oh so loud. It made Hollowpaw’s head spin and her unintentionally hiss in response as they flinched before collecting herself. The words coming out her mouth held a touch of an apologetic tone.

Sorry- Sorry. Please don’t yell like that…” Voice trailing off gently as the kit spoke again. Did she even have a choice at this point. Hollowpaw looks at Hawkbite, raising a paw in confusion and desperation, in a joking manner of course. A softer side of Hollowpaw sparks as she looks back to the child. Her voice becoming quiet as it didn’t express her emotions well, they were meant to have a gentle sound but it didn’t truly show. “Fine, kid. I’m Hollowpaw, just call her- I mean me- Hollow, I guess?” Was she asking or telling..?

The Apprentice taps a paw on the ground to her right, the side with her blue eye. “Sit here and try to not yell, I’ll tell you anything you don’t understand if you ask about it, sound good?” Husky words leaving her mouth as Hollow stares at Scorpionkit, a grin growing on her face that she was painfully aware was out of her usual mood.

❯ [ my carrd ] ❮

Last edited by fade; Yesterday at 10:56 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:39 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆
Midnightpath
Shadowclan
She/her
Purrks: Silver Tongue(active) & Hulk Smash(inactive)

Quietly, the fluffy black she-cat appeared to watch the fight, too. Her interest piqued for sure.

[open for chats]

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old Yesterday, 09:59 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

Pantherkit
medium-furred, dark brown mackerel tabby with white paws, hazel eyes
purrks: n/a
he/him | shc kit | 1 moon

Pantherkit's ears perked up at the sound of Hawkbite’s voice booming across the clearing soon after the meeting was over. Though he didn’t quite understand everything that was happening, the excitement in the air was contagious. His bright eyes fixated towards the center of the camp where the older cats were gathering. The words “claws out” and “dirty moves” stirred something in his chest—an unfamiliar thrill that he couldn’t quite place. It was rare for him to witness anything beyond the comforting warmth of his nest and his mother’s presence, but this was different. This felt important. Without fully knowing why, Pantherkit found himself inching closer to the edge of the clearing, his small, fragile body trembling with anticipation. His heart pounded in his tiny chest as he watched both the enforcers mentioned approach. He had never seen a fight before—at least, not one like this. His mind raced with questions, though he was too young to ask them. What did it mean to fight like that? Why did his mother need to choose a winner? Despite the slight shiver in his limbs, Pantherkit’s curiosity overwhelmed his unease. He wanted to see how it played out, wanted to understand the challenge that was unfolding before him. In the back of his mind, a small, fierce part of him wondered if he would ever be strong enough to take part in something like this one day.

Pantherkit's breath caught in his throat as Shrewstep made the first move. The sudden burst of energy from the lithe tom was mesmerizing, unlike anything the young kit had ever seen in his whole moon of existence. Shrewstep's body moved with precision and speed, darting forward in a blur of fur and claws. Pantherkit’s wide eyes followed his every motion, his small heart beating faster with each step. It was as though time had slowed for him, every swipe and maneuver etched into his mind. The way Shrewstep dropped low and then feinted to the right with a swipe of his paw—it all seemed so calculated and purposeful. Pantherkit’s tiny claws flexed instinctively in the coarse soil beneath him as if he could somehow mimic the skill he was witnessing unfold in front of him. The thrill that had started in his chest grew stronger, curling like a boisterous flame in his belly. This wasn’t just a fight—it was something more. It was strategy, strength, and speed all woven together in a way that captivated him completely. When Shrewstep swiped at Foggymask, aiming for the larger cat’s face, Pantherkit's breath hitched in his throat, unsure if the blow would land. The idea of claws out didn't quite register in his young mind. To him, this was all a game. The sound of paws scuffling and claws slicing through the air filled his ears, and though he was still too young to understand the weight of the challenge or the true danger of the situation, Pantherkit couldn't tear his eyes away from it.

For the first time, he felt a tug deep inside him—a yearning to be part of something like this, to one day stand in the clearing with the same confidence and strength as the cats before him. It was more than just excitement; it was a longing, a spark of ambition that flickered to life within him from this very day. He imagined himself in Shrewstep's place, moving with the same quickness and skill, his own claws unsheathed and ready to prove his worth. The thought of it made his fur prickle with anticipation. Maybe, one day, he could be like that—strong, fearless, and respected by the cats around him. Maybe, if he one day worked hard enough, and trained enough, he could earn a moment like this for himself. A moment where all eyes would be on him, not because he was small or fragile, but because he was the most strongest cat in the clan. The idea warmed him from the inside out, and for the first time, Pantherkit dared to dream of a future beyond his nest, one where he could stand tall among his clan-mates. Maybe, just maybe, he could even make his mother proud if he were to accomplish a goal like this. To see the pride in her eyes, to hear her speak his name with admiration—that thought, more than anything, drove his tiny heart to beat a little faster. Yeah, he liked the thought of that, actually.

open !

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna
Old Yesterday, 10:42 PM

Bump Policy: 2-3 days, replies will be slow as life has been crazy...
My Mood: Lazy

Hmph, this should be quite interesting.

The sultry and bewitching tortoiseshell queen slinked quietly out from the warriors den, her ears fully perked and alert as she picked up on the rustle and bustle in the distance. Clovepool had heard talks of this Enforcer Challenge, but who would've guessed it? Foggymask, her ex mate and father to both of her kits, would be up against Shrewstep, her current mate and the mentor to Shadepaw, her daughter. Quite the showdown indeed. Nothing would please Clovepool more than watching Foggymask get ripped to shreds. She didn't like him one bit, and it's simply because he knew the true Clovepool for what she was. But it was inescapable... Shrewstep was much smaller than Foggymask. As much as Clovepool hated to admit it, a small part of her doubted Shrewstep. But she would surely not show it. Swiftly dashing towards the spectating circle just in time, Clovepool sat back on her powerful haunches in an open spot secluded from others and with higher ground so that she could get a better view. She simply couldn't bother to see if either of her kids were here, now was not the time to worry about the little brats.

Her dark and rich amber eyes narrowed as she stared through judgmental slits, giving her plumy and elegant chest fur several long strokes with her tongue to fix herself before the battle started. And just then, with Clovepool's whiskers twitching in anticipation, the sudden swipe of Shrewstep caused her to grow a wide and satisfied smile. Off to a good start so far. The alluring and dark hearted she cat chuckled under her breath, itching to see Shrewstep dig his claws into Foggymask.

@gs29513
@otter
@snowflake.
@Starphobia

Active Purrks: TBD
Old Today, 12:12 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Doeflame

An enforcer challenge, huh? This would be interesting. Doeflame seated herself on the sidelines of the sidelines of the area where the fight would take place, curiosity and excitement prickling her paws. Despite having lived for a good two season-cycles now, she had never seen a challenge for the rank.

She watched as the two toms prepared to fight. Doeflame didn't know either of them well, so she wasn't sure which one she would be cheering on yet. Hopefully they'd reveal some of their characteristics during the battle. Although... Foggymask's face did look pretty grumpy. Yeah, looks could be deceiving and all that, but with no other indication of who fit her ideal of an enforcer (fun-loving, chill and lenient) she'd probably support Shrewstep for now.

Her gaze flickered around the gathering crowd, all eager to see the fight. There was a surprising amount of kits; she'd thought their mothers wouldn't want them to be witness to such a bloody event. Maybe they didn't realise their kits were out here, or they'd decided that the kits were going to see bloodshed eventually anyway and wanted to get them used to it. Either way, not her concern.

Although it didn't mean she wasn't going to talk to them. "Hey, kitto," Doeflame said to a tabby kit near her. "Excited for the fight? I s'pose you've never seen one before." She should probably give him a warning, encouragement to leave if he found it too much. Battles were quite stimulating after all, and although she'd never had a problem with sensory overload, she knew some kits did. "Just a warning, there's gonna be blood, 'kay? If you don't like it you can leave. No-one's judging." She gave the kit a smile. "Oh, and what's your name, by the way? I'm Doeflame."

@iliri (I hope you don't mind me snapping up that open post)
Old Today, 12:14 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Silverpaw found this entertaining, and sat, her tail swishing in anticipation.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old Today, 05:47 AM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Yeehaw

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 ]
the news of foggymask challenging shrewstep were something rookfire wished he could be surprised about, though, really, if he thought about the interaction he had with the older tom he could see how this happened. the warrior was possibly, behind magpiepaw of course, one of the most self important overly confident cats he had met. no wonder he challenged a enforcer despite slacking on patrol and being barely seen around camp. but whatever, this was good entertainment at the very least, even if he wished the fool had challenged rookfire himself instead of shrewstep so he couldve gotten his claws on some practice and kindly destroy foggymasks confidence.
gaze cool and white tipped ear twitching periodically, the medic eyed the two cats, he didnt particularly like shrewstep, too..happy go lucky? hm..he wasnt quite happy with that description but it was the closest he would get to describing his problem with the enforcer without dissecting every single thing he had every done that rookfire didnt like. neither of the cats appeared to be good fighters nor had he seen either of them ever fight before so the most he could do was quietly hope shrewstep wouldnt be unable to stand his ground.
eyes briefly wandering in search for mistlewhisker and the hoard of kits she had somehow gained over the course of the meeting, and mossfreckle who he would pick over mistlewhisker for gossiping. if the tom had already disappeared back into the medicine den he was fine with that as well, the fight would hopefully be entertaining enough without the company of a friend.

tail jerking back and forth in short motions served as the only outward sign of the dark toms tension, awaiting the start of the fight, mind circling around the face that it wasnt him that got to beat up foggymask. hawkbite went over the rules, the usual, claws out, dirty moves allowed, practically everything that wouldnt kill either of the warriors. dawnstar got the final say no matter who won which was kind of promising, given rookfire held her in high opinion and didnt expect her to pick up a cat barely active enough to not be considered missing for shadowclans elite. a part of him wished he himself had gotten to challenge another enforcer in order to secure a place on the team, but fighting riverclans leader at the time whilst still holding the rank of apprentice was enough he supposed.. still, he had no interest in challenging hawkbite for commander and he wasnt even sure if he would be allowed to after the last meeting,, but he wouldve enjoyed a serious fight.

rookfire was mildly surprised to see shrewstep almost immediately launch into a attack, having expected the feline to hold back and be the more defence focussed kind of fighter..but good for him, perhaps he could get ahead with this before foggymask even realised what was happening.

[ OPEN ]

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder
Old Today, 06:43 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliri View Post
Pantherkit
medium-furred, dark brown mackerel tabby with white paws, hazel eyes
purrks: n/a
he/him | shc kit | 1 moon

Pantherkit's ears perked up at the sound of Hawkbite’s voice booming across the clearing soon after the meeting was over. Though he didn’t quite understand everything that was happening, the excitement in the air was contagious. His bright eyes fixated towards the center of the camp where the older cats were gathering. The words “claws out” and “dirty moves” stirred something in his chest—an unfamiliar thrill that he couldn’t quite place. It was rare for him to witness anything beyond the comforting warmth of his nest and his mother’s presence, but this was different. This felt important. Without fully knowing why, Pantherkit found himself inching closer to the edge of the clearing, his small, fragile body trembling with anticipation. His heart pounded in his tiny chest as he watched both the enforcers mentioned approach. He had never seen a fight before—at least, not one like this. His mind raced with questions, though he was too young to ask them. What did it mean to fight like that? Why did his mother need to choose a winner? Despite the slight shiver in his limbs, Pantherkit’s curiosity overwhelmed his unease. He wanted to see how it played out, wanted to understand the challenge that was unfolding before him. In the back of his mind, a small, fierce part of him wondered if he would ever be strong enough to take part in something like this one day.

Pantherkit's breath caught in his throat as Shrewstep made the first move. The sudden burst of energy from the lithe tom was mesmerizing, unlike anything the young kit had ever seen in his whole moon of existence. Shrewstep's body moved with precision and speed, darting forward in a blur of fur and claws. Pantherkit’s wide eyes followed his every motion, his small heart beating faster with each step. It was as though time had slowed for him, every swipe and maneuver etched into his mind. The way Shrewstep dropped low and then feinted to the right with a swipe of his paw—it all seemed so calculated and purposeful. Pantherkit’s tiny claws flexed instinctively in the coarse soil beneath him as if he could somehow mimic the skill he was witnessing unfold in front of him. The thrill that had started in his chest grew stronger, curling like a boisterous flame in his belly. This wasn’t just a fight—it was something more. It was strategy, strength, and speed all woven together in a way that captivated him completely. When Shrewstep swiped at Foggymask, aiming for the larger cat’s face, Pantherkit's breath hitched in his throat, unsure if the blow would land. The idea of claws out didn't quite register in his young mind. To him, this was all a game. The sound of paws scuffling and claws slicing through the air filled his ears, and though he was still too young to understand the weight of the challenge or the true danger of the situation, Pantherkit couldn't tear his eyes away from it.

For the first time, he felt a tug deep inside him—a yearning to be part of something like this, to one day stand in the clearing with the same confidence and strength as the cats before him. It was more than just excitement; it was a longing, a spark of ambition that flickered to life within him from this very day. He imagined himself in Shrewstep's place, moving with the same quickness and skill, his own claws unsheathed and ready to prove his worth. The thought of it made his fur prickle with anticipation. Maybe, one day, he could be like that—strong, fearless, and respected by the cats around him. Maybe, if he one day worked hard enough, and trained enough, he could earn a moment like this for himself. A moment where all eyes would be on him, not because he was small or fragile, but because he was the most strongest cat in the clan. The idea warmed him from the inside out, and for the first time, Pantherkit dared to dream of a future beyond his nest, one where he could stand tall among his clan-mates. Maybe, just maybe, he could even make his mother proud if he were to accomplish a goal like this. To see the pride in her eyes, to hear her speak his name with admiration—that thought, more than anything, drove his tiny heart to beat a little faster. Yeah, he liked the thought of that, actually.

open !
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───
°˖✿˚⋆|[ Adderkit ]|⋆˚✿˖°
She/her | Shadowclan kit | 1 moons (0 weeks)
“whats a rose without its thorns.”
─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───
|[10 / 50]|
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Once Mother had descended from her throne, announcing the meeting to be over. Immediately after this one of the older cats stood up and made their way to the center of the clearing and with a loud booming voice, he called two names. Adderkit didn't quite hear the names though, because like a reflex, her paws shot up to cover both her ears. Why was everyone shouting!? Weren't their ears pained by the noise too? Whatever the tom had shouted had cause cats to start leaving the crowd and making their way towards him. Adderkit however glared, unamused. Whatever, it wouldn't be important and she wasn't interested. She only came to this meeting because Mother was hosting it. She was already making a beeline for her pretty colorful plants that sat on top of the nursery when she noticed that some of her siblings seemed interested in this other gathering. She stood still now, watching as more cats joined the crowd. Whatever was going on over there, Adderkit could practically feel their excitement and energy buzzing through the air. Maybe she could just go observe for a little while... switching direction the small she-kit made a beeline towards the crowd, more so her brother. The only sibling she could see at this moment, other than Scorpionkit but she wouldn't be sitting with her. Too loud.

"Scuse me!" she said quietly as she tried to make her way through the crowd, careful not to trod on anyone's paws and make a nuisance of herself. Green eyes caught on the scene everyone seemed to be watching. Two toms standing in the center of the crowd, she had turned just in time to see one of the lunge towards the other. Claws out and swiping at their face. Adderkit stared for a second longer waiting to see if the other tom would be able to dodge the blow in time but then remembered she was trying to go somewhere. Tearing her gaze away from the fight, she continued to push through the crowd until she was standing behind Pantherkit and some other Warrior who was talking to him. "Hi." she purred in greeting as she attempted butt her head against her brothers shoulder. She acknowledged the older cat with a mere glance as she sat down next to Panther.

Now that she had found her brother she turned her attention back to the fight. This didn't seem as boring as she thought it would be, there was no talking like in Mother meeting. Green eyes followed the brown warriors attack with intrigue, this seemed much more exciting then watching her brother's brawl. They usually just batted at each other pointlessly while screaming their heads off, this was more coordinated and more importantly- SILENT! They weren't shouting! Her poor ears could take a break! Adderkit's tail wrapped around her paws as she waited to see what would happen next.

( Doeflame; @kittycatburmise )
Old Today, 07:41 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrks: Mind reader(permanently active) and Shadow fiend(inactive)

Finally, some true entertainment. Quietpaw was quick to slink over at hearing Hawkbite's announcement. Pity she wasn't a warrior, then she'd certainly be a contestant for enforcer...soon. Seating herself in the shadows, she perked her ears as the commander set the rules. Fair enough. It seemed reasonable to her.

Sharp gaze snapped to the contestants as they became locked in combat. So the games had began, this would be intresting. Cyan hues observed, following every movement they made. This would be a demonstration of what she'd have to put up with and achieve in the scenario she was the one challenging for the enforcer rank...perhaps the other way around one day.

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^