Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Atari Crown and Claw of...
by taillow
Last post by Apollo.
Today 08:18 AM
Predator and prey
by Estelle
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 08:07 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:05 AM
"Pick up the slack!" [ SHC...
by squidz
Last post by alec
Today 07:52 AM
Enforcer Challenge...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 07:41 AM

Old October 4th, 2024, 11:01 AM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Smothered in its cradle [CLANWIDE EVENT]

Seedkit
Windclan
She/her

Scary. The tension in the air was scary–and it was really hot. With the ruckus outside, the lack of poppa, firenotmomma, and even grand momma, little Seedling was scared. In a big puff of dotted fur, she darted off to the back of the nursery, huddling up in a corner all by her lonesome, fur stuck up in every which way, big blue eyes staring out into the clearing from where she lay.

The fear had struck her nerves, leaving her to freeze up in the corner even as her brothers, and eventually one of her sisters, toddle off–to do what? She didn’t know! Eventually, Cardinalkit called for her, and her ears flattened against her head.

“What’s going on?” She practically wailed from where she was hiding, sectioned off from the rest of the nursery. A tug within her heart brought her to her paws, leading her back to her sister. “Where’d everyone go? Where’s poppa? What’s…”

Chances are, Cards wouldn’t know much, either. So, with a tight-lipped frown, she bonked her head against her sister’s shoulder and shlumped against her side.
[ @Alchemist Kitsune ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old Today, 03:07 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Honeypaw
11 Moons
61/100
Purrks: Flock Together T2

Honeypaw was glad the panic had stopped, at least from these two. She wasn't actually sure if the warriors were winning, but these kits didn't have to know that. "I'm sure the warriors are doing their very best to beat the fire and protect us. You can help them by staying here." She hoped they wouldn't ask why she wasn't out there. Part of her wanted to, but she figured she wouldn't be of much help.

( @Badwolf )
Old Today, 03:37 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Frostkit

Frostkit let out a sharp whine as Jaggedkit fell off of the older kit but was happy when he managed to make the older kit fall right over shortly after. Jaggedkit seemed to be batting at their face so maybe Frostkitcould go for their tail again! Or one of their paws! The kitten almost purred with excitement! Prey! This must be what the older cats did when they were hunting! Frostkit snapped his jaw open and shut on air before- he crashed straight into Ashkit and tumbled back onto his back, wha huh?

What was this guy doing getting in the way of Jaggedfrost's hunt? Did he want to be prey too? But then he was yapping about 'being respectful' and not 'stressing' out adults- wait what the- The kitten was standing again and was mockingly opening and closing his mouth in an exaggerated manner, but then this cat was saying that Leopardsong was Jaggedkit and Cedarkit's mom. And that would make Jaggedkit and Cedarkit brothers. And that was not true! Jaggedkit was Frostkit's brother, how dare he try and give Jaggedkit away when Jaggedkit was Frostkit's brother, he's his brother, not Cedarkit!

With a deep rage, the kitten lunged forward, aiming immediately at Ashkit's face. Throwing out bites and claws, though he was small and inexperienced and even less coordinated with his anger coursing through him and making it hard to think straight.
[ @burntToast - Jaggedkit | @MrWolfu - Cedarkit | @TheRedWyvern - Ashkit ]
[ Kitten rage. Anyways! Jaggedkit and Frostkit are identical twins and they aren't related to Leopardsong :3c ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Today, 06:04 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Event [#event]

The day ticks on, clan a riot of excitement as tension in the air send all on edge. The last fire in Windclans territory had destroyed the old camp and much of the old territory, killing many clanmates in the process as the clan ran for their lives from a blaze they couldnt stop.

It was no surprise they were scared now, stars one could even swear they could now smell the distant smoke creeping ever closer! No.... Wait.... They could smell the smoke.

It was faint and still very distant but now as the fires grew in age (but not size, stifled by the cats ongoing work) the slight breeze of the day wafted the faint acrid sent of burning, just detectable in the camp.

Those particularly perceptive or those that climbed to a vantage point could even start to see the the faint wisps of smoke from the opposite side of the territory where the danger lay.

The fire was not close, not yet, not even visible, but it was direct confirmation for the camp the danger was real.

Not the only danger too as, scent blinded by the ash from its home in the windy hills and bolting blindly as far as possible away from the fire, an arrant opossum, not usually awake during the day scurried into the camp. The creature, slightly bigger then the average cat, hissed wildly baring sharp fangs bumping into a random cat, bald tail lashing as it froze, startled.

[ATTENTION WINDCLAN: THE FIRE IS NOT IN CAMP OR ANYWHERE NEAR IT BUT IT IS NOW DETECTABLE TO CATS IN CAMP! FURTHER, THERE IS NOW AN OPOSSUM IN WINDCLANS CAMP! Deal with it as you will~]

@BEAR. @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @Stellatubby @appariitiion @CloudlessEve @beau @Madelaine @idia @Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker @Estelle @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @hal @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @iliri @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Snivellus @Lunalis @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @sock @otter @Caspian @Starii @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @Spookez. @serendipity. @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa @ophelia @Cinnamon~ @Jayden @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider @tulin @Carrot @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @Succpunk @silver. @Neptune. @Saki @Sleek @Theodore_510 @anika @Marycat006 @Fish @Mica @Rustleaf @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Killua-DaBoi @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @ThatOneKid @Spooky Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @_Snowstorm_ @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Phoenix @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Airy @Blaaze @Shrew @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @elio @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Moondapple @bramblemask @Indy @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @Otoko @ollie @Sootipatooti @Vitalspark @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @oakcrane @lark. @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @FadingWhispers @nyme @fawn_ @TheRedWyvern @SilverFur. @SandyFox @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @GrimLock: Protecters @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @ghost<3 @HerbalTea @Badwolf @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Alpha 2.0 @Rawr @goodacacia @babysith @SilverInky @Flamingoidiot @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @Mealstrom @Splitmoon @Bugabaddie @!0P055UM! @geoblazer @WarriorGalaxy @Shanmo11

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; Today at 06:05 AM.
Old Today, 06:52 AM
VNP (≠VIP)

Bump Policy: Anytime :)
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Frostkit

Frostkit let out a sharp whine as Jaggedkit fell off of the older kit but was happy when he managed to make the older kit fall right over shortly after. Jaggedkit seemed to be batting at their face so maybe Frostkitcould go for their tail again! Or one of their paws! The kitten almost purred with excitement! Prey! This must be what the older cats did when they were hunting! Frostkit snapped his jaw open and shut on air before- he crashed straight into Ashkit and tumbled back onto his back, wha huh?

What was this guy doing getting in the way of Jaggedfrost's hunt? Did he want to be prey too? But then he was yapping about 'being respectful' and not 'stressing' out adults- wait what the- The kitten was standing again and was mockingly opening and closing his mouth in an exaggerated manner, but then this cat was saying that Leopardsong was Jaggedkit and Cedarkit's mom. And that would make Jaggedkit and Cedarkit brothers. And that was not true! Jaggedkit was Frostkit's brother, how dare he try and give Jaggedkit away when Jaggedkit was Frostkit's brother, he's his brother, not Cedarkit!

With a deep rage, the kitten lunged forward, aiming immediately at Ashkit's face. Throwing out bites and claws, though he was small and inexperienced and even less coordinated with his anger coursing through him and making it hard to think straight.
[ @burntToast - Jaggedkit | @MrWolfu - Cedarkit | @TheRedWyvern - Ashkit ]
[ Kitten rage. Anyways! Jaggedkit and Frostkit are identical twins and they aren't related to Leopardsong :3c ]
Ashkit got startled by the attack behind him and jumped away. Unfortunately, Frostkit was clinging to him and he fell down onto the ground. “Wha-” he started and stopped while struggling to keep the kit’s teeth away from him. “What are you do-” again he didn’t finish his sentence as he rolled onto his side, bringing the furious kit with him. “Stop it!” He said while trying to get up. Something sharp dug lightly into his skin — nothing too bad — and made Ashkit stop in his way to getting up. He fell back onto the ground. Without using his claws, he threw one of his paws towards Frostkit’s face, hoping to stop the kicks and bites coming from him.

{ @burntToast - Jaggedkit || @MrWolfu - Cedarkit || @Dolomedes - Frostkit }
{ Whoops okay, my bad… I misunderstood what @/Moonraven told me then :/ }

URGENT: IN NEED OF A HEADER

*blank* :/

Mystery link!

Last edited by TheRedWyvern; Today at 06:53 AM.
Old Today, 08:05 AM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Queenly

Skykit looked at the huge creature. "Whas that?" She mewed looking at everyone for an answer. (OPEN)