Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Atari Crown and Claw of...
by taillow
Last post by Apollo.
Today 08:18 AM
Predator and prey
by Estelle
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 08:07 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:05 AM
"Pick up the slack!" [ SHC...
by squidz
Last post by alec
Today 07:52 AM
Enforcer Challenge...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 07:41 AM

Old Today, 05:45 AM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default another training thread [p]

hello hello, sorry for all the pings i feel very bad about pinging you but i suppose this is like a regular event and you can just ignore it so its fine?.
i thought a little hunting non-event for kits would be a lovely thing and since keeping track is awfully hard on public threads and events kind of scare me, here i am with this amazing (/silly) private thread. additionally, sorry, this is a mess

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 ]
rookfire had volunteered to help teach kit classes some time ago and almost forgotten about it until he was actually approached for training. seemed to have been long enough between volunteering and someone asking for him to forget, now, what did that mean for him...or rather, what did that mean for his popularity and opinion on him around the clan.. could the kits even know things like this? whatever it was, the medic was mildly disappointed a kit had asked after palepaw got apprenticed since he wouldve liked the little guy to be around for another event he attended, or well, hosted this time. there would be a good lot of other kits to teach though, some of which ought to be dawnstars spawn and he was curious about those.
though his first interaction with, what was it?, houndkit? aaand emberkit?, couldnt really be classified as positive, one of them being a little thief and the other calling his feather a bad gift, he liked the two. silly wee things.

on the way to the nursery, he had decided to host his little event just outside the nursery to ensure the queens could keep and eye on their kits without being smacked on accident, surely nightshiver preferred this as well. the only little issue was that rookfire had actually no idea how to teach the very basics of hunting to kits specifically, young apprentices sure but kits? was there something he had to consider..huh. he'd have to find out.
"wee ones! who of you wants to learn to hunt hm? get a head start on your training?" head pocked into the nursery, small smile on his lips and eyes scanning the kits in the nursery, and disappeared almost as fast as he had appeared to wait outside. not like he didnt like the nursery, he just held a certain dislike towards the milky sweet scent that felt almost suffocating within the den.

[ OPEN! to all kits. ]

[ mentions:
nightshiver - @Estelle just so you know its happening |
kits - @Quest ; @Fits ; @wolfie ; @TheNyanCatMinecart ; @rubberRatroom ; @seeingstars ; @Spider ; @WebsiteKitty ; @Vitalspark ; @GreenTheGreat ; @Starphobia ; @Morrigan ; @Lil'Ember ; @Honey_Dreamz ; @Evenilolia. ; @Otoko ; @blossom_cry ; @fawn_ ; @Dolomedes ; @burntToast ; @dino. ; @Mica ; @Moonraven ; @lark. ; @SuspiciousMindz ; @BlueJay4052 ; @Blaaze hi zara ; @silver. ; @mapleshade082024 ; @Luna16 ; @Levanya ; @Cinnamiontail ; @iliri ]

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder
Old Today, 06:53 AM

My Mood: Brooding
Default Re: another training thread [p]

Snowkit
She/her | 4 Moons | Kit

Snowkit slowly woke up from a sleep in the nursery. She blinked a few times before yawning and starting to stretch. Where were her siblings? She looked around but her gaze caught a silhouette outside the nursery entrance instead. It was Rookfire who poked his head inside and talked about… hunting lessons? Oh, heck yeah. "Count me in!" she meowed and gave her chest a quick lick after yet another big yawn. The white and grey tabby went outside and sat close to Rookfire to listen to further instructions. She was old enough to become an apprentice soon and a little head start would be perfect for her.

@alec
Old Today, 07:36 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: another training thread [p]

Venomkit
Shadowclan kit

At the sound of a voice ringing out across the nursery, Venomkit instantly burst out of the nest she was hiding under and hurried over to the tom that had appeared near the mouth of the den. Small legs ran as fast as they could until she skidded sideways out of the nursery and pounced at his paws, tail lashing in anticipation.

"I wanna, I wanna! I'll be the best! I'll catch a...uh...a scary thing!" The toygress searched for the words before deciding she couldn't think of anything, still she was shaking with enthusiasm. Maybe she could catch Mammy something! What did Mammy like? Hmm she could figure it out! The kitten imagined the happiness on Dawnstar's face once she, one of her favourite kits, gifted her a delicious piece of prey almost as big as her! The thought made the kitten purr loudly.

@alec

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^