by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:13 AM
Predator and prey
by Estelle
Last post by Estelle
Today 12:57 AM

Old Yesterday, 10:25 PM

Bump Policy: 2-3 days, replies will be slow as life has been crazy...
My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: springlight kit finder [redone]

*sigh*... I shouldn't, and yet I simply MUST!!! <3 (Sorry, I edited it to mention you but realized you said not to!)

fave wild animal: Great white shark

Name: Bouncekit, Bouncepaw, Bouncelight (CUTE, RIGHT?!) if not no worries, Bounceheart, Bouncefoot, Bounceleaf

If no to bounce, then Patchlight, Leafdance

Appearence: smaller built medium furred black and white (tuxedo style, picture WIP) tom with deep blue eyes like his mother.

Personality: Considered as the baby of the family (would like him to be born last), Bouncekit is true to his name in that he is a tiny ball of energy that is clumsy and chaotic. Bouncing off the walls of the nursery with his endless energy and chatter. With a heart of gold and a childish innocence to him that he never quite grows out of, Bouncepaw, hopefully named Bouncelight, is a burst of light with a radiating infectious energy. He's often very overly positive, curious, and cheerful. He often enjoys telling jokes and making his loved ones laugh. Encouraging everyone around him to be the best versions of themselves and willing to sacrifice for others without skipping a beat. He never wants to resort to violence and will do his best to avoid it if he can. But he can be also be naive which might get him into trouble with those who have hidden and bad intentions. He has big emotions and can be considered sensitive. His tendency to avoid violence as well as his clumsiness might cost him in the future when it comes to dangerous situations. Bouncekit loves his mother dearly and is very attached to her.

Potential Future Plot Points:

-Bounce finds his courage: a situation that him and his siblings go through maybe causes him to have to be brave?

-Bounce dies: I am not opposed to having Bouncepaw being the first sibling to die if one is needed to for a potential plot device. Maybe one of Springlight's enemies takes out their revenge or something to do with Axmed's past?

-His dependency on springlight may become a hindrance in some way since he is very sensitive? Something happens to springlight and he becomes inconsolable and hysterical?

-if there’s a sibling who has bullying tendencies, maybe Bounce is picked on by littermate(s)?

-if Axmed is willing to be in the picture in the future, maybe Bounce is angry at Axmed for being so distant. Overall, being more protective of his mom over Axmed.

(WIP, I'll add more to this later)

Active Purrks: TBD

Last edited by twizzypaw; Today at 01:09 AM.