Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Aspenpaw's Training [P]
Last post by goodacacia
Today 05:09 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Hana
Today 05:09 PM
"Glowing in a Cave"...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 05:02 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 04:56 PM
Fishkit Mentor finder
by Spider
Last post by Starphobia
Today 04:47 PM

Old Today, 02:13 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

"Hey jackass!"

Sedgeflake was itching to get out of camp, it felt like he hadn't wet his paws in aggess... and it wasn't like Reedshade was doin' anything so he felt entitled to harass him. "Come hunting with me, will you? Ain't doing no one good to sit around camp." Hopefully Reedshade was more tolerable away from the other Clans, Sedgeflake didn't want to fight his brother but he wasn't going to take disrespect.

[ @Tallstar ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 02:41 PM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Falconflight slept.
Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

...What was it with cats and sleeping anywhere but the warrior's den? Blue eyes locking onto the figure of Falonflight - a cat whom she hadn't seen contribute much of anything lately to the Clan - Stormstar padded over and aimed to prod him sharply in the side. "Does this look like the warrior's den to you?" she muttered, entirely unamused as she stared down at the tom. "All you've done this last moon is sleep - you plan on doin' anything useful for RiverClan? 'Cause if you wanna nap, 'm sure there's a comfy twoleg den with your name on it."

Honestly, first Ospreydart and now Falconflight. In fact, there were a couple other cats just laying around, and it made the leader a bit irritated. Perhaps it was the otter issue, or her brother's disappearance, or something else entirely. Her ears perked to Sedgeflake calling for 'jackass' which she could only assume was Reedshade after the gathering. As long as there weren't any claws though, and both of them were doing something productive, the leader didn't really much care.

[ all my love to you and falcon this is just the second warrior to sleep in a weird spot and storm is a bit moody LOL ]

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥

Last edited by taillow; Today at 02:42 PM.
Old Today, 03:14 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Reedshade sighed he loved his brother but being called a jackass not so much though he knew he probably deserved it after the disastrous gathering “Alright hunting does sound nice I wouldn’t mind checking out the river “he says while thinking back to when they were younger he always enjoyed the river specifically navigating it and the river flows but he wouldn’t mention it not now anyways. He got to his paws and shook his pelt out and padded over “Ready when you are Tweedledum”
@BEAR.

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old Today, 03:43 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━
|{Word count:48/200}|
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Aspenpaw found himself pacing the clearing, or more so the spot closest to the unofficial exit of camp. He wanted to go out and train, not just hunting but other things too! He did know that he could just as his mentor but she'd been busy, well more busy then he had been. She'd been on patrols while he bothered with making his nest feel like his nest. That wasn't productive much in the slightest and now he was getting restless. He wanted to be out in the territory and doing something to contribute to the clan! Whether that be hunting for more food or just practicing battle training incase he needed to fight anytime soon. Unlikely now that Stormstar was leader. She seemed pretty determined to make amends with the other clans. He'd lost majority of his hatred towards them after realising they hadn't infact killed shorecrest, and he'd just been a tad bit...to self indulged to notice she was not gone but confined to the med den. Yeah so maybe not knowing your mom wasn't dead or missing but infact in the exact same location as you was a bad thing. So what, that was just a dumb mistake of past Aspen. Past Aspen had done a lot of dumb things.

Slowly stopping his pointless walk from spot 1 to spot 2 repeatedly, he turned towards the freshkill pile to see how it's condition was. It wasn't empty, so riverclan didn't need him to go out hunting right this moment. Not like he could just go hunting by himself anyway. An odd growl traveled from his stomach to ears reminding him that he had yet to eat at all this morning. Oh yes, prey. He should eat...he glared at the dead birds and mix that were studded in the pile, they brought back memories of his failed and embarrassing hunt with Floodsight. Where he had failed to catch anything! That was a memory he hoped to bury with all his achievements that he would soon achieve. What one failed hunting lesson amongst mountains of successful ones that are yet to happen!

Approaching the fresh kill pile, he sorted through it looking for something interesting or anything that looked appetizing enough. Snag a mouse with his claw he lifted to inspect it, it looked a bit....off? Old. It definitely smelled odd, maybe Aspenpaw would be doing the clan a favour by removing this from the pile. He wasn't quite sure how this rotting thing was still here, nevertheless he'd just get rid of it and pick out something more fresh. Eventually picking out a Seagull that looked decent enough, he carried both his pickings to a shrub nearby the entrance of the apprentice den. The shadows from the towering rock wall cast over the spot but at this time of the morning, some rays of sunlight managed to reach it. Settling down, he stared at his two prices of prey. He was not going to eat that mouse but maybe the seagull wouldn't be too bad. He picked at the prey fro moment longer before starting to eat it. He wasn't eating because was hungry but more that he was bored and looking for something to pass his time.

{Open}