Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Moonraven
Today 04:06 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 04:05 PM
Lesser Being to you,...
by Blaaze
Last post by Blaaze
Today 03:56 PM
Silentpaw Love Finder! 0-0
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:39 PM
Don’t be Scared! Smile...
by Blaaze
Last post by Blaaze
Today 03:39 PM

Old Today, 02:15 PM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; killer aptitude 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 53 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart nodded at first as Stormstar talked about being accepted by the stars; that was a nice thought. Even with her only having gained one extra life due to RiverClan's restrictions (presumably from its unstable leadership, he could only guess), StarClan had still accepted the then-Dusklion and made her leader. At least their ancestors hadn't given up on them, or not completely, it seemed.

But then Storm started to speak about Daisypaw, and he could tell from the caution in her tone that she shared much of the same concerns that Stag did himself. He almost winced at the word 'liability' — mainly because it was the exact same word he'd considered himself, though he'd never say it aloud. Not when the kit had sort of been taken under his wing, considering him a father figure to her because she'd been orphaned during the raid those few moons ago. It filled him with guilt and dread, but also a dulled sense of validation to know he wasn't the only one who'd been more than concerned for Daisy in these ways.

He let out a long sigh at her last question, going quiet for several moments in deep thought. His leader had points, as much as he hated hearing them — because they reflected his inner concerns so clearly. There had been many times when Stagheart could easily picture the young cat being torn to shreds by some predator, or making one wrong misstep that made her fall to her doom, or... so many other things that her fragile body would easily break under. He cleared his throat, looking down at his paws before raising his stark blue gaze to Stormstar's.

"I... I don't know," he finally meowed. It wasn't often that the stoic warrior showed too much uncertainty, but when it came to poor little Daisypaw's place in the Clan, and her fate... he was nearly at a loss of what to do. He was quiet for another moment, taking in a breath to gather more of his thoughts. "...I don't know much 'bout these sorts of things. I really only get fightin', huntin', 'n not much else. Fragile kids who wanna help, yet get their muscles pulled by stretchin' too hard... those sorta things are beyond me," he admitted with a frown. He remembered that day he'd seen such a thing happen while visiting the young cat at the abandoned Twoleg den. That had really been the kicker for him — what could they do with a cat like her in the Clan?

"...I get what you're sayin' — in fact, I agree with it, which is what's hardest, He continued and narrowed his eyes, his gaze glazing over a bit as he pictured the young 'paw in his mind. "But Daisy, she... she ain't got much else. Orphaned kit, Brightnight died while givin' birth when we were driven out of our old camp... she's just got Willowtail 'n Weepin'paw now. And me'n Berry, I 'spose... sees me as a father of sorts." He sighed again, slowly leaning back on his haunches, shaking his head as if changing his train of thought. He was getting off track; what should they do? Stormstar looked just as conflicted and concerned as he did. It was a sort of... unprecedented situation. At least that he'd personally seen.

"She's got the heart for helpin', but I ain't sure what we could have her do besides the little things Fadin'star suggested, 'n do our best to keep her safe at camp. Beyond that..." He hung his head a bit, as if ashamed of just having no clue. "...I honestly don't know..."

He was a practical cat, but there seemed to be no reasonable solution in his mind that he could find. And that was the most frustrating thing of all... feeling like he could truly do nothing. The conflict was clear on his weathered features.

Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

The leader had been hoping for Stags to have the answer to this because she didn't, but when he seemed just as confused as she did Stormstar deflated just a little. There was one solution that would be the best shot for Daisypaw to have a full and more safe life - but the leader felt physical pain constrict her chest, so she shoved it away for now. Part of her thought to perhaps ask the other leaders for advice, but once again the stark reminder that none of the leaders gave two fish-fins about her or RiverClan right now dismissed that thought.

"...I think we should talk to Daisypaw. Make sure she understands... what could happen if... I mean, see what the extent of her limitations are." Having a better understanding of what the 'paw could expect in the future would perhaps give the leader a better trail to follow as far as what to do. "...Berries, too. Maybe she's learned somethin' recently with how to help Daisypaw."

Of all the part of being a leader, this was what she hated most. The importance of the Clan and not risking lives versus the life of an apprentice. If there was a situation where Daisypaw couldn't defend herself and it risked the lives of other members in the Clan... Stormstar looked back at Stags, wondering if he had anymore thoughts. "...I know neither of us want to say it," the leader murmured, forcing herself to steel her expression, "...'bout what the best life may be for Daisypaw."

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
Old Today, 02:17 PM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusPrime27 View Post
OspreyDart Riverclan Warrior
16 Moons Old. Tags: @taillow

OspreyDart hobbled along, seeing the den he'd lay by the entrance. As he crouched down on the sand he slipped falling onto his stomach. "Ouch!" The tom laid down from that spot putting his head on his paws. Two minutes go by and he is asleep

Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

...What was up with this cat? Approaching the sleeping tom at the entrance of her den, Stormstar resisted the urge to sigh loudly. Using a paw she aimed a prod at the warrior's side. "This isn't the place to nap, Ospreydart." Was this cat alright? The odd behavior was making her wonder if she should ask Berries or Cobs what he'd been seen for in their den.

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥