Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 02:15 PM
You look perfect tonight...
Last post by Red'fur
Today 02:06 PM
RiverClan Burial Place...
by taillow
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 02:04 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 01:52 PM

Old Today, 06:38 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Skyridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietheart View Post

Wavebreaker

|44 Moons|

As the large black tom finished cheering for Owltalon and Brokenstream, he couldn't help but revel in the fact that RiverClan suddenly felt complete. A proper medicine cat in Berryshine, a new apprentice for her in Cobwebfern. To say nothing of the new deputy and head Lionheart. Stormstar seemed to be moving quickly and decisively. He hoped her selections would go a long way to bringing respect back to their warrior ancestors and much needed security for their new camp. As Wavebreakers dark blue eyes surfed the crowd of cats he found himself grinning at the different reactions of those cats who were newly appointed to their positions. The warrior could almost soak up the pride oozing from Owltalon. Then there were others like Cobwebfern and Brokenstream who seemed genuinely taken aback once their names were called. Wavebreaker did not doubt they were grateful for the trust placed in them, but clearly their appointments were not fully anticipated.

Finally there was Rowanmane... The grizzled tom who seemed absorbed in the moment, but his expression seemed to convey resolve more than pride. The thought suddenly struck him that Kitepaw was now being trained by a Lionheart. I wonder if shes going to try to follow in her mentors footsteps? He hated to admit it, but his daughter didn't seem like the ambitious type. She was eager enough sure, but the speckled tomcat just couldn't see her pouring all her time and energy into a specific role like that. That thought hovered in his mind, bothering him, yet Wavebreaker couldn't really bring himself to push it aside. Why do I feel that way? Aren't parents supposed to have undying faith in their children? The image of his mother Ripplestep flooded his mind, her own blue eyes peering back at him listlessly.

He momentarily felt disgusted with the thought that he could have anything in common with her other than blood. His head panned reactively searching for Kitepaw, I should find her and give her my congrats. I'm sure shes excited too. However before he could locate her silvery dappled form the dark pitch of fur that was Stormstar began calling for kits to line up. Wavebreaker padded a little closer now distracted by purpose, at any moment Starrykit would be called up. He watched as her identifiable white-gray pelt rose atop her paws. Her bright blue eyes were wide, and it seemed to her future mentor that there was a glimmer beneath them which he hadn't ever seen before. The dark pelted warrior stood tall himself giving his fur a few quick licks to even out some stray hairs. The feline was growing ever more confident that Stormstar had made the right call, letting Starrykit apprentice early. It seemed to have given the kit some kind of spark, he would have to make sure to nurture that spark into a warm fire.

As he paid notice to his charge, Wavebreaker observed the grey pelt and light blue eyes of Wisteriawren approach the youngster. The former kittypet appeared to be encouraging the she-kit in her new upcoming role. He could feel warmth well up in his chest. I'm glad Starrykit has others to look after her. Even as he allowed himself to bask in the moment, he remained keenly aware of his promise to Stormstar. I'll need to speak with Wisteriawren after the ceremony, I'ts best if I take her to see her sister as soon as possible. The toms long spiral tail twitched as concern beset his previously warm demeanor. He figured the peace between the clans was tenuous at best, and if problems did resurface it would become harder to visit Elderkits grave. He had little time to consider it though, as before long Starrykits name was called and Wavebreaker found himself padding with his head forward ready touch noses proudly with his new apprentice.

@Rose
@Luna16
@Wingnettle
Starrykit flinched for a moment. She had forgotten that she was supposed to touch noses with her new mentor, and she didn't know this cat at all. Despite that, something urged her to connect with this tom. She felt the invisible nudge of her beloved sister pushing her forward, and she did it. Wavebreaker's warmth reached her cold body, and she closed her eyes for a moment to picture Elderkit beside her. She would call her Starrypaw, from now on. She wondered whether her sister would have become an apprentice together with her. Starrykit moved her lips to feel the uncoming name on her tongue. Elderpaw. It sounded so... hopeful. A shiny tear streamed down Starrypaw's closed eye. It glimmered in the whole clearing, and for a moment she felt herself in another world. Silence enveloped her and made Wisteriawren and Wavebreaker foggy, while Elderkit's image lingered in front of her.

Starrypaw.

@Rose

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old Today, 12:21 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Default Re: RiverClan Skyridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Irisfrost

Fighting, hmm? Well, that was something at least. It seemed his former mentor had given him some training before abandoning it or going missing or dying. She briefly wondered which one it was, but decided against asking Grimpaw. She didn't need to know that. "Anything else?" Irisfrost asked absentmindedly, already thinking about what she would teach him first. Probably not a territory tour, since she didn't know the new areas yet. Maybe hunting, either land or water. That was, in her mind, the most important skill a warrior needed. Knowing how to fight was good, but there wasn't a battle everyday. Everyone needed to eat.

(I can post a starter for Grimpaw's training if you like! Public or private?)
"Not much else really." Grimpaw responded lightly.
(Private please!)