Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
You look perfect tonight...
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:19 PM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:15 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by picklepotatochip
Today 01:10 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 01:09 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 01:02 PM

Old Yesterday, 11:01 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

"If you were in my shoes, you'd see I wear the same size as you,"

Hickorykit

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A dark cat could be seen through her peripherals. She stole a glance at the cat for a moment of recognition and then nodded her head.

"I'm fine,"

Though her voice was meak, she sounded insistant. A funny little thing she did when she was nervous. She did recognize this cat; Rookfire. It's not as if she was intimidated--and though silly, she would not even admit it if she was. Her eyes hung low, lakes of uncertainty held by a single string. Hickorykit took one, steady paw and urged herself up so that she was eye to eye with this cat. She was no longer in a laying position, but now her posture was tall, as her father had told her "etiquette before words." Now that she thought about it that saying was kind of stupid because of who he....

"I'll go in soon, I promise. I just need a few more moments."

Again, her voice never reached above a whisper. As if she was trying to remain polite to the other cats who may be attempting to rest. Hickorykit's fur was not as nearly as prickly as before. Though a question still lingered, begging her to look and answer it. Did she look presentable? Clean, like she hadn't just tumbled around in dirt? Guilt overwhelmed her as she fascinated herself with examining her pelt. She almost forgot the cat in front of her, but how could she? She noticed a lot of things. Subtle changes in a cats mood, differences in body language. She knew a lot more about others than she let on. Nevertheless, tons of things still puzzled her. How did friendships work if one party didn't reciprocate? Would it no longer be a friendship? She tucked that those questions to the back of her mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@alec - Rookfire [no worries! ^^]

(pixel gif by @/SnowheartTC! )
Royal "Clan"
Sign-ups/Resources
Saffronkit
Finder

- ˕ •マ elio was here !!
Old Today, 05:04 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Dark

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚Duskpaw of Shadowclan | 12 moons | Purrks: n/a | Training Tracker˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

She felt as if a million pairs of eyes were on her. Dusky- no. Duskpaw. Where had she gotten all these ridiculous nicknames?? 'Dusky,' 'Aunty Larky,' 'Big-Great-Grandma-Dawny'... they were all so damn stupid...

Pawsteps momentarily drew her attention away from her tangle of thoughts, of memories. Memories so bitter she would rather forget them all together than even think about them at all. Someone- Rookfire, the... the new Medicine Cat.. right? The scent the.. the voice lined up.

"Hey Hey- it's okay, it's okay"

"It won't be okay! It's NEVER okay! Don't spew lies to me! Not since..." choked sobs escaped her maw before she finished her sentence. Bitter and dark thoughts swirled around her mind.

Now- she couldn't see. She was blind, of course. But that just meant she could hear slightly better than others. At least, that's what she was told. So surprise surprise. She could hear the other's breathing. She knew they were feigned. But each one sounded so much like Cougarbite's breathing when he had slept... The cold Leaf-Fall nights, snuggling up to his warm, milky scent... and that sent her spiraling further.

"I.. had everything! A father, siblings.. Now all I am is a broken mess. Everyone. Cougarbite... ALL of my siblings... now all I have is Dawny-" She paused for a moment, flinching at her own words. "Dawnstar." Duskpaw corrected herself.

- @alec [Rookfire]

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADHD

Sunrisestar is the current leader of ALT SKYCLAN, she has an OPEN den policy!

Themes and Text Colors: a complete guide
gay vinegar
No.
Old Today, 10:46 AM

My Mood: Inspired

{ CLOSED // Demotion post 3/3 }

Wormkit • He / It • Demoted Shadowclan kit • 8+ moons

Wormkit glanced towards Coyotepaw, his eyes narrowed. Would his friend still be willing to sneak out of camp with the new lockdown? or would he back out with the added challenge?

His gaze rested on Coyotepaw for an uncomfortably long time, he studied how the other was acting, his expressions, and his general demeanor. He could never read the other tom, he always seemed angry expression-wise, but overall he was generally friendly. Worm was never sure where exactly he stood when it came to Coyotepaw. They were friends, they grew up beside each other but Coyotepaw had never really expressed any interest in the slightly younger tom.

He narrowed his eyes in thought as more concerning ones came to the forefront. Wormkit was still staring at Coyotepaw through, now through pale slits. What if he was trying to get to Wildpaw, just like Flamepaw? He furrowed his brows, where even was Flamepaw? He hadn't seen him around for almost a moon at this point. Weird, whatever though.

A sharp jab to his side brought the Shadowclan cat's thoughts back to reality. It blinked looking up at who had disturbed it's thinking session, not entirely surprised when he saw Cherrywood staring down at it.

~~~

Cherrywood • She / Her • Shadowclan Warrior • 20+ Moons

Cherrywood had been antsy ever since the lockdown announcement. She didn't like feeling cooped up, but would rather this than have her pelt shredded. She did, however, feel bored, and with her apprentice going missing, her attention had been focused on her favorite waste of space.

The warrior sucked a sharp breath in through her teeth as she turned her gaze to the black and white tom. What in Starclan's name was he doing? Daydreaming? not on her watch. The large calico warrior made her way towards him, poking him roughly in the side with her paw

"You." She said firmly, puffing her chest up a bit to look down on the apprentice-aged kit "You have duties you should be doing instead of staring at a wall" She said sharply, her blue eyes narrowed to cold hateful slits "I'll supervise you while you clean out the freshkill pile" she with a nod, not waiting for it to respond before she made her way towards the fresh-kill pile turning back to look expectantly at him.

~~~

Cherrywood was never friendly, and Wormkit hated that. The tom gritted it's teeth as it followed behind her. It sniffed at the pile, wrinkling it's nose up as it almost immediately found a piece of spoiled prey. He picked up the rotting magpie, placing it to the side as he continued to sift through the pile. It came across a half-eaten mouse, maybe a kit had left it or something, either way, ew, gross. He dragged it out of the pile placing it on the magpie from before.

After a bit, Wormkit had created a decent-sized pile of spoiled or near-spoiled prey. He turned his gaze back to Cherrywood, who had been doing nothing but watching him pick through the pile. He nodded, signaling he was done, waiting for her response.

~~~

Cherrywood • She / Her • Shadowclan Warrior • 20+ Moons

With that nod, Cherrywood rose to her paws "Follow me" She said, leading him just outside of camp to dispose of the prey. It took everything in her not to take off into the territory, yearning for freedom already. She watched Wormkit dispose of the prey accordingly, before giving it a final nod "Good, you're free to do what you want now, next time don't let me catch you wasting time though" She said with a curt nod before leading the apprentice aged kit back into camp.

~~~

Well, this was humiliating. Having to be led around by some warrior like it was an actual kit. This infuriated the large apprentice, but he knew he risked his home if he decided to defy Cherrywood, knowing she'd go straight to Dawnstar. He finished up what she'd asked of him, relieved when it was finally done.

He forced a smile and nodded "Thank you Cherrywood, and you won't. Don't worry" He said, his smile slipping into a scowl as it darted into camp in front of her, squeezing his way back into the nursery. Hopefully tomorrow he'd wake up and this whole nightmare would be over.

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitDandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit • Cherrywood • Coyotepaw
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!
Old Today, 11:38 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Spiritkit
Half blind black tortoiseshell tom with golden flecked blue eyes
He/Him | 3 Moons| + every 13th | ShadowClan Kit | The Deceiver
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Spiritkit paced around the camp, head lowered and ready to snap at any cat who came his way. His experience with that one kit in the Nursery had not been pleasant, and if anyone like that every approached him again, he was ready to strike. And no queen would be telling him to go back to the Nursery, oh no they won't! He could do whatever he wanted. And that meant staying out of the Nursery whenever he wanted.

{OPEN!}
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •
Dreamspirit is the current deputy of Alt SkyClan!

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Old Today, 01:02 PM

Bump Policy: After a week on inactivity
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayvinegar View Post

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚Duskpaw of Shadowclan | 12 moons | Purrks: n/a | Training Tracker˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

CW: MENTAL BREAKDOWN

Dusky slid out of the apprentice's den. Today was just like any other day... right? right? But... it wasnt.

first, her cloudy blind eyes started to water. next her breath started to quicken. One breath... papa cougar, gone... two breaths... her littermates, gone... three breaths... her other siblings, also gone. nothing more than a speck of dust on a beach.

"Where... where are they..." she whimpered on the fourth breath. splotched fur crumbling to the ground, her paws covering her eyes to block any light her cloudy hues could see (albeit not much).

"Where's my papa.. WHERE IS HE? WHERE DID HE GO? WHY... WHY DID HE LEAVE ME... WHY DID EVERYONE LEAVE ME?"

someone came up to her... trying to get her to move but... "NO!" she couldn't. she couldnt move. grief took hold of her. truly, for the first time in her entire twelve moons of life. "Why... why? Why did Cougarbite leave me? Why did Talonpaw, Hawkpaw, Foxpaw, Lionpaw, Bonepaw, Forestpaw... why... all of you.. why? where did you all go?" her breath did nothing but quicken. shorter and shorter intervals between them.

- [ open to someone to get her to try to calm down
( •̀ ω •́ )✧ ]
Rivercloud
She-cat
Warrior

Rivercloud spotted the apprentice on the ground. Without any hesitation, she dropped the shrew she was eating and ran over to check on the apprentice. "Oh honey, what's wrong?" She mewed worriedly