Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ghost<3
Today 03:16 PM
Vinepaw's Tunneler...
Last post by Moonraven
Today 03:15 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 03:07 PM
[p] wait wait, okay hold...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 03:03 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:39 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: September Gathering

•| Cricket'Paw |•
47/100

What had they been talking about? She almost forgot when another apprentice seemed to sway up to them, purring a hello to Burnedpaw. Feeling a little irritation, Cricket'Paw flicked her tail, a common sign she was agitated.

"Hello, I'm Cricket'Paw, I don't believe we've met." she put on a cheerful expression to hide her discomfort.

@Luna16
@Splitmoon

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old Yesterday, 11:26 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Splitpaw looked at Cricketpaw, noticing the irritation. Splitpaw could tell my any cats appearance, it wasn't that hard. "Hello." she meowed back softly. "I agree, nice to meet you Cricketpaw. I'm Splitpaw of Thunderclan...and your clan?" she asked with a tilt of her head. She could definitely tell she was from Riverclan due to the smell. But she rather have her tell her, so she could get more information on this cat

@Silvershadow13 - Cricketpaw @Luna16 -Burnedpaw
Old Today, 12:43 AM

Bump Policy: 2-3 days, replies will be slow as life has been crazy...
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Ha HA! Success! Hell yeah! Look at him go! Shrewstep was a chatty little short king, and sometimes it WORKED! And when it did, he was perhaps pathetically excited about it. He managed to keep his satisfaction under some degree of control, not bursting out in giggles or celebratory jumps or anything of the sort. Instead he simply smiled with something close to a coy expression, dipping his head in a parallel greeting. He took a seat opposite Clovepool, doing his best to sort of puff himself up a bit. Stretching his spine, trying to make his posture a bit more regal. He couldn't match her, of course, but he could damn well try his best. Clovepool seemed shockingly receptive to his advances, so he was fairly certain that Shadepaw's father was no longer in the picture. Delightful! Indeed I am! he purred, in response to her comment about him still being standing. Or sitting now, whatever. It didn't really matter. So I'm led to believe that you don't mind. Can't say that I'm disappointed. Quite the opposite, in fact. He was THRILLED! Now how to proceed. More flirting. That he could do! So tell me, Clovepool, how does one become so fantastically radiant? Though I suppose you must not be sharing, seeing as I've not seen any other cats looking this amazing. Ah, he was really outdoing himself. A sort of subtle compliment with a hint of wit, oh yes, he was killing it.
As Shrewstep contorted his body to appear larger in stature and spoke with a sly tongue, Clovepool merely watched with wide and observant eyes. A small, sweet smile plastered on her face. Behind that, pure amusement in the form of pity. He certainly lived up to his name, didn't he? Bouncing around so eagerly, the image in her mind made Clovepool mentally scoff. He seemed gullible and impressionable enough. She began to wonder just how loyal he would be, however. And would he be of any use at all in the grand scheme of things? Clovepool's ears twitched at the question as she began to belly laugh, throwing her head back and shaking her head, "Ahaha... my dear Shrewstep, one doesn't become radiant. You either are... or aren't." She purred, the rich tone of her voice shifting downwards in pitch towards the end of her response. Her eyes narrowed into sultry slits as she began to circle Shrewstep, her dappled flank brushing gingerly against his affectionately, "Now... you tell me... exactly when you think my daughter's training will be finished." Clovepool questioned with a fabricated sweetness to her voice.

Active Purrks: TBD
Old Today, 10:05 AM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

...Well damn that was a lot of apprentices. As Bumblestar kicked off her announcements, Dusklion took note of all of the ranking ups. There was a small part of her that twinged with jealousy, wishing RiverClan had that many. Perhaps she would see about kick-starting some of their training once they got back to camp. New cats, some new warriors, and that seemed to wrap up the rank changes within ThunderClan.

The deputy took silent note of the cats that were mentioned as exiles. She would see to it that neither of them would be allowed to set paw onto RiverClan territory; they didn't need that right now when they were still trying to rebuild - or ever, really.

Springlight had died? A claw of grief clenched around her heart, and the RiverClan deputy closed her eyes briefly. Even with the tensions, the death of a long standing high rank was sad, especially a cat like Springlight. In the times Dusklion had seen the medicine cat at gatherings, she had always seemed so fit in her role. It also came as a bit of a shock given that the ranks of ThunderClan didn't ever seem to change much - so it would definitely take a bit of getting used to.

So... that kid sitting at the rocks was their new medicine cat? Glancing down at Wolfpaw, the deputy made sure to bite back the remark on the tip of her tongue, because what kind of leader would shove a kid who looked barely old enough to be out of the nursery?? Doing well or not, that was a lot to just shove onto a kid, and Dusklion glanced briefly at Bumblestar in judgement.

And then the glare came, and the RiverClan deputy straightened up. Of course she wouldn't be anything like Twilightstar, and much more like Dawnstar. Dusklion just returned the hard stare, resisting the urge to guffaw right into the squirrel's face. The poison... when would she stop bringing that up?? It was like she was purposefully trying to keep the wound of it all open. All the deputy gave was a curt nod, not bothering to respond with words.

But the glance at Berries critically... Immediately Dusklion stood. It didn't seem her brother would, so she lifted her tail. "She isn't gonna claw your face off, tree rat, but I will if you keep starin' at her like that," the gray-furred she-cat tossed Bumblestar's direction matter-of-factly without even looking at her, instead leaping down from her perch and sliding up to Berries. She studied Wolfpaw briefly and just shook her head. "...Hope the kid doesn't regret you shovin' him into such a hard role." She finally looked at Bumblestar, but it was short-lived as she turned her back towards the ThunderClan leader and looked to Berries.

A sharp yowl across the clearing as Dusklion snapping her head over to see... of course. Shooting a disapproving glare at Sedgeflake's back as he retreated, then deputy just wanted to get the Clan home, and seeing as her brother wasn't doing it... "RiverClan! Let's get goin'." Maybe not waiting for her brother to say those words would get her in trouble, but right now the deputy needed to get back home.

With a nod to Berries, the deputy gestured with her tail for the medicine cat to follow her and help lead the Clan home with her brother.

[ @dino. @Bean @squidz @Rani @Mica ]

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥