Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
༺═ Cherry's Hidden Home...
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:19 AM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:19 AM
Silent Training Thread ! ☆
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 08:12 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Streamtail
Today 08:10 AM
"Pick up the slack!" [ SHC...
by squidz
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:07 AM

Old October 1st, 2024, 07:31 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: RiverClan Skyridge

Rainpaw’s white ears perked and she sat up when Stormstar spoke her name. Re…assignment? She was getting a new mentor! She felt a little guilty to be excited. She glanced at Riftpaw to excuse herself, rising to her paws and stepping forward to touch noses with her new mentor. Oh! He seems so nice! Rainpaw smiled brightly and dipped her head in return. “Hello, Foxleap!” She purred happily, reaching up to touch noses with him in the traditional greeting between mentor and apprentice. “I very much look forward to working with you!”

Ravenpaw nodded in approval at Rainpaw’s reassignment, pleased for her sister. “Good for her!” She mewed happily.

[ @twizzypaw - Foxleap]
[ @korok - Riftpaw & Brokenstream]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old October 1st, 2024, 09:50 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Killer Aptitude T3
“I can fix her!”
@Lightningpaw666 @Dolomedes @paedyn

Adderstrike just missed Stormstar's look at her after the loud noise she made. This was good for her or she might have walked over embarrassed to have been so noisy that Stormstar would have noticed. So she waited happily to see who the mentor would be for for this little paw. She had to sit on her tail so it wouldn't wiggle with excitement. She hope Primrosekit's brother would get the best mentor!

If Adderstrike had a drink she would have spit it out right then. She was getting Rosemarypaw and Drizzlepaw? She looked around at the other cats around her to see their reactions but they were just focusing on the leader, like this wasn't some big deal. She gave her chest a quick few licks to recollect herself before looking back up to Stormstar with a bright smile as she remember, no mentors had multiple apprentices before. Adderstrike sure liked a challenge after all, and this certainly would be one! "I'll be right there." She said happily. The young warrior felt proud now that the initial surprise had faded away. Her leader trusted her to train two apprentice's at once and one with some difficulties. Stormstar must have been really impressed with her training of Primrosepaw! Thinking of the devil...

Primrosepaw walked up to greet both of the new paws. What a good kid, and a funny one. "Glad to have this club with all of you." Adderstrike said with a purr and a laugh. Truth be told she cared deeply about Primrosepaw, to the point a part of her didn't want her apprentice to get her warrior's name. It would mean that they wouldn't have one on one training time anymore! Though Adderstrike knew that was a selfish desire, but an understandable one. Though, probably best not to speak that aloud to anyone. Some cats never understood her words. "Though I am fairly certain Drizzlepaw is deaf. I'll ask the medicine cats to make it official." Perhaps she didn't need to since Stormstar seemed certain on talking to her after this meeting, so maybe Stormstar knew how to train the deaf more than the medicine cats... Though more than one opinion never hurt anyone.
Old Yesterday, 12:19 AM

Bump Policy: 2-3 days, replies will be slow as life has been crazy...
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
Rainpaw’s white ears perked and she sat up when Stormstar spoke her name. Re…assignment? She was getting a new mentor! She felt a little guilty to be excited. She glanced at Riftpaw to excuse herself, rising to her paws and stepping forward to touch noses with her new mentor. Oh! He seems so nice! Rainpaw smiled brightly and dipped her head in return. “Hello, Foxleap!” She purred happily, reaching up to touch noses with him in the traditional greeting between mentor and apprentice. “I very much look forward to working with you!”

Ravenpaw nodded in approval at Rainpaw’s reassignment, pleased for her sister. “Good for her!” She mewed happily.

[ @twizzypaw - Foxleap]
[ @korok - Riftpaw & Brokenstream]
Returning the customary greeting by touching noses with Rainpaw, the enthusiastic warrior's honey tinted eyes gleamed with pride as he beamed down at his new apprentice. And in an instant, all the anxiety and guilt about the disappearance of his apprentice Bluebellpaw seemed to fade into the background as Foxleap's priorities shifted within a matter of moments. He was determined to not let Rainpaw and his clan down and be the best mentor he can be. Raising his broad head, the long haired tom playfully smirked and belly laughed, "Oh, you'll be working alright! We'll start training as soon as possible and by the end of your apprenticeship, you'll become a fine warrior. That much I promise!" Foxleap declared confidently, "You better get plenty of rest tonight- because we start first thing tomorrow!"

Active Purrks: TBD
Old Yesterday, 01:07 AM

My Mood: Cool

Wavebreaker

|44 Moons|

As the large black tom finished cheering for Owltalon and Brokenstream, he couldn't help but revel in the fact that RiverClan suddenly felt complete. A proper medicine cat in Berryshine, a new apprentice for her in Cobwebfern. To say nothing of the new deputy and head Lionheart. Stormstar seemed to be moving quickly and decisively. He hoped her selections would go a long way to bringing respect back to their warrior ancestors and much needed security for their new camp. As Wavebreakers dark blue eyes surfed the crowd of cats he found himself grinning at the different reactions of those cats who were newly appointed to their positions. The warrior could almost soak up the pride oozing from Owltalon. Then there were others like Cobwebfern and Brokenstream who seemed genuinely taken aback once their names were called. Wavebreaker did not doubt they were grateful for the trust placed in them, but clearly their appointments were not fully anticipated.

Finally there was Rowanmane... The grizzled tom who seemed absorbed in the moment, but his expression seemed to convey resolve more than pride. The thought suddenly struck him that Kitepaw was now being trained by a Lionheart. I wonder if shes going to try to follow in her mentors footsteps? He hated to admit it, but his daughter didn't seem like the ambitious type. She was eager enough sure, but the speckled tomcat just couldn't see her pouring all her time and energy into a specific role like that. That thought hovered in his mind, bothering him, yet Wavebreaker couldn't really bring himself to push it aside. Why do I feel that way? Aren't parents supposed to have undying faith in their children? The image of his mother Ripplestep flooded his mind, her own blue eyes peering back at him listlessly.

He momentarily felt disgusted with the thought that he could have anything in common with her other than blood. His head panned reactively searching for Kitepaw, I should find her and give her my congrats. I'm sure shes excited too. However before he could locate her silvery dappled form the dark pitch of fur that was Stormstar began calling for kits to line up. Wavebreaker padded a little closer now distracted by purpose, at any moment Starrykit would be called up. He watched as her identifiable white-gray pelt rose atop her paws. Her bright blue eyes were wide, and it seemed to her future mentor that there was a glimmer beneath them which he hadn't ever seen before. The dark pelted warrior stood tall himself giving his fur a few quick licks to even out some stray hairs. The feline was growing ever more confident that Stormstar had made the right call, letting Starrykit apprentice early. It seemed to have given the kit some kind of spark, he would have to make sure to nurture that spark into a warm fire.

As he paid notice to his charge, Wavebreaker observed the grey pelt and light blue eyes of Wisteriawren approach the youngster. The former kittypet appeared to be encouraging the she-kit in her new upcoming role. He could feel warmth well up in his chest. I'm glad Starrykit has others to look after her. Even as he allowed himself to bask in the moment, he remained keenly aware of his promise to Stormstar. I'll need to speak with Wisteriawren after the ceremony, I'ts best if I take her to see her sister as soon as possible. The toms long spiral tail twitched as concern beset his previously warm demeanor. He figured the peace between the clans was tenuous at best, and if problems did resurface it would become harder to visit Elderkits grave. He had little time to consider it though, as before long Starrykits name was called and Wavebreaker found himself padding with his head forward ready touch noses proudly with his new apprentice.

@Rose
@Luna16
@Wingnettle

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso

Last edited by Quietheart; Yesterday at 01:11 AM.
Old Yesterday, 02:58 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Irisfrost

The kits got their paw names- two of them changed due to another apprentice with the same one- and their mentors. Then there were reassignments, and one of the apprentices was reallocated to her. Grimpaw. Irisfrost padded towards him, giving the tom a nod of greeting. "I'm Irisfrost, your new mentor. What have you learnt so far?" Curt and to the point, just how she liked it. The answer to that question was all the info she needed right now; getting to know the apprentice was a task for later.

@Goopysharkboi (short, sorry!)

Last edited by kittycatburmise; Yesterday at 03:00 AM.
Old Yesterday, 10:05 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Irisfrost

The kits got their paw names- two of them changed due to another apprentice with the same one- and their mentors. Then there were reassignments, and one of the apprentices was reallocated to her. Grimpaw. Irisfrost padded towards him, giving the tom a nod of greeting. "I'm Irisfrost, your new mentor. What have you learnt so far?" Curt and to the point, just how she liked it. The answer to that question was all the info she needed right now; getting to know the apprentice was a task for later.

@Goopysharkboi (short, sorry!)
"Crowglow taught me a lot about fighting." Grimpaw softly replied.
Old Yesterday, 12:25 PM
Bzzzz...

Status: I'm super into warriors again lately, hence why I’m here
Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Chatty

Waspmeadow
꒰ she-cat | warrior | 23 moons ꒱

Waspmeadow turned to face the young apprentice as she bounded up to her, and a smile spread across her face, softening the edges of her expression. She watched as Salamaderpaw held her head high, clearly very confident in herself "I'm sure you are" she agreed, chuckling softly. This was a good opportunity! An opportunity to teach a future warrior of her great clan, a big step in the right direction. Maybe Salamanderpaw and Aspenpaw could get some training in together; Training her apprentice alongside Floodsight's every now and again would surely prove to be a good idea! "Well, as you know, my name is Waspmeadow– and I'm pretty awesome too, if I do say so myself!" she purred jokingly.

She looked down at Salamanderpaw, nodding in quiet approval, "I like your attitude, kid" she spoke with an air of determination; a profound glint of pride reflected within her green eyes, "I think you and me are going to get along just fine"

[@nyme]

────────────
waspmeadow purrks
Herbal Knowledge: Tier 1
────────────

꒰ waspmeadow's bio | toyhouse | art shop ꒱

Last edited by wasp; Yesterday at 02:23 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:42 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Not too much going on here, but Splashleap was happy enough to cheer for the new apprentices, after a few good cheers for Cobwebfern. Cobwebfern! And also Featherpaw, Starrypaw, Shorepaw, Rosemarypaw and Drizzlepaw! Congratulations! Good good good, she was doing the cheering thing and that was fun! Splashleap was just happy for a bit of normalcy, in something that looked sort of like proper Riverclan.
Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goopysharkboi View Post
"Crowglow taught me a lot about fighting." Grimpaw softly replied.

Irisfrost

Fighting, hmm? Well, that was something at least. It seemed his former mentor had given him some training before abandoning it or going missing or dying. She briefly wondered which one it was, but decided against asking Grimpaw. She didn't need to know that. "Anything else?" Irisfrost asked absentmindedly, already thinking about what she would teach him first. Probably not a territory tour, since she didn't know the new areas yet. Maybe hunting, either land or water. That was, in her mind, the most important skill a warrior needed. Knowing how to fight was good, but there wasn't a battle everyday. Everyone needed to eat.

(I can post a starter for Grimpaw's training if you like! Public or private?)
Old Today, 03:23 AM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

Weepingwind
short-furred, black ghost tabby with dark green eyes
purrks: n/a
she/her | riverclan warrior | 30 moons

At least Primrosepaw wasn’t in any way offended by her not speaking directly to her. Weepingwind came here solely to focus her priorities primarily upon Smolderpaw, in which the dark-furred tabby didn’t hold a single clue whether that was working or not. His replies were nearly muted to her ears, and the most that she could make out was his half-attempted mumble of a reply that left her guessing at whether he was paying attention or not. She sighed, her internalized frustration kept in check. It wasn’t like her to be overly patient, but she knew pushing him too hard wouldn’t do any good; and she said it herself that she wasn’t there to pry or bug him about it. He was closed off enough as it was. She glanced at him out of the corner of her eye, noting how his ears twitched slightly, a sign that he wasn’t completely ignoring her as she had originally thought. The autumn breeze carried a chill with it, and as it rushed past her, Weepingwind felt her resolve grow more steady. She wasn’t here to force him into something, but she also wasn’t the type to just sit back and let him wallow in whatever it was he was keeping to himself. She wasn’t one for coddling, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t offer a little comfort—her way. Her dark green eyes softened, though her voice still carried that grounded, no-nonsense tone that was uniquely hers and hers alone.

“Look, I’m not here to pry or make things harder for you,” she said, keeping her tone low, but with an underlying warmth hidden within it that she didn't bother to keep hidden. “I just... I want you to know you don’t have to do this alone. Whatever it is, you’ve got me—and I’m not going anywhere. I understand the feelin’ of losing someone close to you. You ain’t gotta go through it alone.” It wasn’t flowery or full of reassurances, but it was honest. That’s what she was best at, after all. There was no point in dancing around the truth, not when she could get straight to the heart of it. She leaned in slightly, her shoulder just lightly brushing his, not in a way that crowded him but enough to let him know she was there. Present. Even if he didn’t want to talk, she could at least remind him he wasn’t alone. “You don’t have to talk if you’re not ready,” she added after a beat, her voice softer now. “But when you are, I’ll listen, and I’ll be all ears for you, kid.” She hoped her words reached him, even if only a little. It wasn’t in her nature to be overly comforting—that sounded more like a queen’s job—but she’d learned that sometimes being there, quietly and without pressure, was enough. Smolderpaw didn’t need her pushing at him like she did with most others—albeit either unintentionally or not. He needed space, but he also needed to know that when he was ready to come out of that shell, she’d be right there beside him. She knew how he felt, she didn’t want him to suffer the way she had moons ago after her sister left for ShadowClan.

Weepingwind decided to look against that, parting her attention back up towards Stormstar as she observed the gray molly. To be honest, for the most part, the tabby didn't know how to react towards how the new leader was taking in all of those changes. Sure, it had to be hard for her given the fact her own brother wasn't here anymore—a feeling that Weepingwind was awfully aware of given old incidents that happened moons ago. She had been close with her sister, but she hadn't even bothered to think of her for days on end when a glimpse of lingering curiosity gnawed at her stomach. How has she been? Silvershine’s face came into her mind—the sister who had once been her confidant, her partner in crime, always right at her side. They had been inseparable as apprentices, sharing everything from secrets to ambitions, until Silvershine had left her behind. Weepingwind hadn’t forgotten the day her sister had turned away from RiverClan, the clan they had both promised to serve against the world, only to seek out a new life in ShadowClan. The betrayal had been like a sharp thorn lodged deep in her chest, one that never truly went awy no matter how much she tried to forget it. No matter how hard she tried to focus on her duties, no matter how many moons passed, the sting of it was always there, simmering just below the surface. Weepingwind had been left behind, abandoned for reasons she still didn’t fully understand to this day.

The hurt flickered in her chest, a dull ache that never quite faded even if she wished it could. How could Silvershine have left her? They had shared everything, built a future together in this clan, and yet Silvershine had walked away. No, chosen to walk away. That was the part that still gnawed at her. Silvershine’s decision hadn’t been forced on her—it had been a choice. One that left Weepingwind standing alone, her heart aching with a sense of betrayal she couldn’t voice to anyone during the rest of her apprentice days. She had wept until she hoarded a blistering headache, and slept until the hours drew too late. It half-explained her late ceremony towards becoming a warrior—that and other reasons within itself. Her jaw clenched briefly as the memories resurfaced. Why now? Why did Stormstar’s ascension to leader bring all of this back to the surface? Maybe it was because Stormstar, too, had been left behind by her brother, forced to clean up the mess he’d made after he took the cowardly way out. It felt painfully familiar. But even as the resentment churned in her, Weepingwind knew she couldn’t let it linger. She had a clan to serve, warriors to lend alongside her new leader, and a new future to help build for RiverClan. Whatever Silvershine had done—whatever choices she had made after her departure—Weepingwind was still here, and she would not allow herself to be held back by horrid ghosts of the past.

She blinked, pushing aside the bitterness that threatened to consume her thoughts. This wasn’t about Silvershine. This was about RiverClan, about the future they were shaping now with Stormstar at the helm. The changes the new leader proposed were bold, perhaps even a bit daring, but Weepingwind could appreciate that. It was what the clan needed—a fresh start, a new direction after the chaos they’d endured for moons of unstable leaders. And for all the frustration bubbling inside her, Weepingwind knew she had to support Stormstar. This wasn’t the time to dwell on old wounds or let the past dictate her actions. Her attention sharpened as Stormstar continued, speaking of the changes to their territory. No more patrolling Rugged Range or Haven Springs? Weepingwind’s ears flicked with interest. She had always found those areas to be lacking, anyway—far too far from their core hunting grounds to be of much use. Stormstar was right in wanting to explore new territory, something fresh that RiverClan could claim as their own. Weepingwind couldn’t help but feel a hidden glimmer of excitement at the thought of discovering uncharted places, places that hadn’t been sullied by the other clans. It was exactly the kind of challenge she thrived on. Plus, it sounded easier to drag the thought away from the whole turmoil about how her sister is handling herself.

Seeing Stormstar’s gaze swept over the clan, lingering on certain cats the tabby didn't know of, Weepingwind found herself standing a little straighter, her tail flicking in anticipation. Stormstar’s words held weight—she wasn’t just talking about territory; she was talking about leadership, about the future direction of the clan. When she mentioned the appointment of a new deputy, Weepingwind’s ears perked up, though she wasn’t surprised when Owltalon’s name was called. It made sense. Owltalon was a strong, reliable cat, one who had proven her dedication time and time again. She was already a good Lionheart, there wasn't any doubt that she wouldn't make a good deputy. Weepingwind allowed herself a small, satisfied nod. Owltalon would do well as deputy—there was no doubt about that. But her mind, despite her best efforts, still wandered. The silent mention of Fadingsun brought her own sibling to the forefront again, and for a brief moment, the quiet resentment flared up once more. But Weepingwind forced it down, locking it away. This isn’t the time, damnit. I gotta handle this on my own terms. She took a deep breath, her gaze softening as she returned her full attention to Stormstar. The clan needed strong leadership now more than ever, and Weepingwind wasn’t about to let her personal feelings get in the way of that. Silvershine’s betrayal was a wound she would carry, perhaps for the rest of her life, but it wouldn’t define her.

Weepingwind had chosen to stay, to fight for RiverClan, and that was what mattered. This was her home, her clan, and nothing—not even her sister’s abandonment—would ever change that. As the chants of Owltalon’s name rang out through the clearing, Weepingwind allowed herself a small smile. The clan was seemingly already rallying behind their new leadership, ready to move forward, and for the first time in a while, she felt a sense of hope clawing around herself. Maybe, just maybe, they were on the cusp of something better. She straightened up fully, determined to push her own emotions aside and focus on the future. As Stormstar’s voice rang out again, Weepingwind’s ears flicked forward in attention. The mentioning of the changes to the Lionheart team reached her ears, and Weepingwind’s heartbeat quickened. She held her breath, waiting for the names to be called. When Rowanmane and Brokenstream were announced as the new Lionhearts—Brokenstream became Head Lionheart, however—she joined in on the clan’s cheers no matter how much it hurt her throat, though a subtle pang of disappointment settled in her chest. She respected the two toms, knew they were strong and dependable warriors and indefinitely deserved it, but a small part of her had hoped that maybe—just maybeand knew they were strong and dependable warriors and indefinitely deserved it, but a small part of her clan came first, always, and she shoved her personal feelings aside. There were still open spots, and if Stormstar was watching, Weepingwind would make sure she saw exactly what she was capable of.

Show me you got what it takes. Stormstar’s challenge rang in her ears, and Weepingwind’s striped tail flicked behind her as her resolve hardened. She wasn’t one to back down from a challenge—not ever. If she wanted a place on the Lionheart team, she would earn it, no questions asked. Her deep green eyes gleamed with determination as she straightened her posture, knowing that her time would come someday. She wasn’t one to let the opportunity slip through her claws, and she wasn’t about to start now. She hadn't ever been an ambitious cat, but she was one to work towards her goal, and that’ll come more soon than later. The ceremony soon turned to the kits, and Weepingwind allowed her mind to drift slightly, the sight of them lining up stirring a mix of nostalgia and pride within her chest. The next generation of warriors, seemingly both eager and wide-eyed, were ready to step into the world beyond the nursery. She remembered her own apprentice ceremony—how full of fire she had been, how determined to prove herself despite the troubles she caused. That same fire still burned within her, though now it was tempered with experience and sharpened by the challenges she’d faced during her moons of warriorhood. Her gaze softened briefly as she watched them, a quiet sense of pride filling her heart for the future of her clan. Perhaps she would one day gain an apprentice of her own? It wasn't a thought she came to think of often, but it wasn't in any way unwelcome either way.

Finally, Stormstar’s voice lifted in another announcement, this time marking Cobwebfern as the new medicine cat apprentice for RiverClan. The clan’s cheers had erupted once more, and Weepingwind’s crooked smile returned, relatively genuine and warm. She knew that Cobwebfern had shown promise even if she didn't know her all that well, and she knew that under Berryshine’s guidance, the young molly would grow into an exceptional healer. It was moments like these, when the clan stood together without hostility, united in hope and purpose, that reminded Weepingwind of why she had chosen to stay, to fight for RiverClan. As the chants of Cobwebfern’s name filled the air, Weepingwind felt a renewed sense of determination settle within her. No matter what challenges lay ahead, she was ready. RiverClan was strong, and she was proud to be a part of it. With Owltalon as deputy and the clan rallying behind their new High Ranks, there was a future worth fighting for—and Weepingwind would do everything in her power to make sure that future became a reality. The next round of announcements saw new apprentices and reassigned mentors, and Weepingwind’s ears twitched in mild interest. While the news was important, it was typical clan business. To be honest, she felt more focused on the apprentice sitting next to herself—Smolderpaw. He had barely uttered a peep the whole meeting and he had been distracted by the loss of Fadingsun to really give in towards everything.

With her ever being so perspective, she wasn't gonna ignore it. As the meeting began to die down from its fair share of excitement, she glanced at Smolderpaw out of the corner of her eye, her gaze softening slightly. "Once this is over," she began in a low voice, just loud enough for him to hear over the din, "how about we head out into the territory? Just the two of us." She knew Primrosepaw was right there beside the young tom, but she didn't have her focus on her at the moment. She let the offer hang in the air for a moment, flicking her light-tipped tail lightly against his shoulder. "Could be good to stretch your legs, maybe get some training in. I don’t know what all that you know, so you’d have to tell me first. And if you want to talk... Well, I’m here for that too. I got both ears for a reason, y’know?" Her voice was casual, but there was a warmth in her tone, an unspoken understanding that he didn’t have to carry whatever was on his mind alone. With a half crooked smile, she added, "Besides, I could use a good sparring partner if you are down for some battle training. You up for it?" If he declined, she would be fine with it—it just meant he didn’t feel up to the task or comfortable doing it at the moment. Either option would work in her favor.

@Omari @paedyn [ sorry y’all! had a power outage & haven’t been feeling up to it lately ;w; ]

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna

Last edited by iliri; Today at 07:26 AM.