Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
one bird two stones [p]
Last post by alec
Today 04:04 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:52 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:50 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:34 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 03:23 AM

Old Yesterday, 09:39 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: September Gathering

•| Cricket'Paw |•
47/100

What had they been talking about? She almost forgot when another apprentice seemed to sway up to them, purring a hello to Burnedpaw. Feeling a little irritation, Cricket'Paw flicked her tail, a common sign she was agitated.

"Hello, I'm Cricket'Paw, I don't believe we've met." she put on a cheerful expression to hide her discomfort.

@Luna16
@Splitmoon

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old Yesterday, 11:26 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Splitpaw looked at Cricketpaw, noticing the irritation. Splitpaw could tell my any cats appearance, it wasn't that hard. "Hello." she meowed back softly. "I agree, nice to meet you Cricketpaw. I'm Splitpaw of Thunderclan...and your clan?" she asked with a tilt of her head. She could definitely tell she was from Riverclan due to the smell. But she rather have her tell her, so she could get more information on this cat

@Silvershadow13 - Cricketpaw @Luna16 -Burnedpaw
Old Today, 12:43 AM

Bump Policy: 2-3 days, replies will be slow as life has been crazy...
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Ha HA! Success! Hell yeah! Look at him go! Shrewstep was a chatty little short king, and sometimes it WORKED! And when it did, he was perhaps pathetically excited about it. He managed to keep his satisfaction under some degree of control, not bursting out in giggles or celebratory jumps or anything of the sort. Instead he simply smiled with something close to a coy expression, dipping his head in a parallel greeting. He took a seat opposite Clovepool, doing his best to sort of puff himself up a bit. Stretching his spine, trying to make his posture a bit more regal. He couldn't match her, of course, but he could damn well try his best. Clovepool seemed shockingly receptive to his advances, so he was fairly certain that Shadepaw's father was no longer in the picture. Delightful! Indeed I am! he purred, in response to her comment about him still being standing. Or sitting now, whatever. It didn't really matter. So I'm led to believe that you don't mind. Can't say that I'm disappointed. Quite the opposite, in fact. He was THRILLED! Now how to proceed. More flirting. That he could do! So tell me, Clovepool, how does one become so fantastically radiant? Though I suppose you must not be sharing, seeing as I've not seen any other cats looking this amazing. Ah, he was really outdoing himself. A sort of subtle compliment with a hint of wit, oh yes, he was killing it.
As Shrewstep contorted his body to appear larger in stature and spoke with a sly tongue, Clovepool merely watched with wide and observant eyes. A small, sweet smile plastered on her face. Behind that, pure amusement in the form of pity. He certainly lived up to his name, didn't he? Bouncing around so eagerly, the image in her mind made Clovepool mentally scoff. He seemed gullible and impressionable enough. She began to wonder just how loyal he would be, however. And would he be of any use at all in the grand scheme of things? Clovepool's ears twitched at the question as she began to belly laugh, throwing her head back and shaking her head, "Ahaha... my dear Shrewstep, one doesn't become radiant. You either are... or aren't." She purred, the rich tone of her voice shifting downwards in pitch towards the end of her response. Her eyes narrowed into sultry slits as she began to circle Shrewstep, her dappled flank brushing gingerly against his affectionately, "Now... you tell me... exactly when you think my daughter's training will be finished." Clovepool questioned with a fabricated sweetness to her voice.

Active Purrks: TBD