Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Beauty is a Beast that...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 12:21 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:03 AM
Splitmoon's Characters
Last post by Splitmoon
Yesterday 11:52 PM
Honeypaw future mate finder
Last post by CloudlessEve
Yesterday 11:33 PM
Snowstorm X ? X ? Plot...
Last post by Splitmoon
Yesterday 11:32 PM

Old Yesterday, 08:16 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

Pondpaw
ShadowClan Apprentice

Silver Tongue Tier 2
Kitty Softpaws Tier 2
Mind Reader
81 / 100

Pondpaw frowned. The news of the deaths had sure reached Dawnstar quickly, and the former RiverClanner was afraid that as long as there were threats within the territory - rats, foxes, badgers, snakes (she´d been on the patrol that had found them, thank StarClan that Pondpaw´d been cautious) - the death count would never slow.

[ open! ]

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She and Seagullpaw have an open den policy.
BeachClan Healing | BeachClan Sign-Ups + Resources

Shallowriver is a FogClan Fogwalker. If she is needed, mention me!
Old Yesterday, 08:21 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

Echopaw curled his tail around his paws. [OPEN]
Old Yesterday, 08:38 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Bleedingpaw
Shadowclan Apprentice | He/Him | 7 Moons
Just a Scratch | Shadow Fiend

And there it was. The announcement that Bleedingpaw had been inspecting and really, the only reason he'd bothered to haul himself out of his nest today.

Lostspark drowned. Lostspark drowned. Lostspark Drowned. LOSTSPARK DROWNED.

Bleedingpaw had hoped..... Well he'd hoped Darkfall was a liar. He wanted Darkfall to be nothing but a horrible jealous vengeful lair who just wanted to hurt the kids who didnt really want him and tarnish Lostsparks name because she didnt love him anymore like she loved them. Bleedingpaw was desperate for that to be the truth, rather then for Darkfall to be an honest cat trying to break the news to his newly bereft children.

But Dawnstar was undoubted, even when Darkfall could be.

The leaders word was law, this was known among all clans but Dawnstar especially made sure she was right at all times. And so there was no more hope to be helpd. Lostspark was dead.

Having unquestionable truth didnt make anything better however, of course it didnt. All light, the spark of life was gone and there was no way Bleedingpaw could get it back and how that finally joy was snuffed just hurt.

Dawnstar was his mothers mother right? Bleedingpaw's Mama called the leader mother! So why did the leader say so little?! Why didnt she seem sad?! Why did she only seem angry!!! LOSTSPARK WAS GONE!!! DIDNT DAWNSTAR HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THE DAUGHTER SHE LOST!!!
HOW KIND LOSTSPARK WAS, HOW STRONG SHE WAS, HOW THE WORLD WILL BE LESSER WITHOUT HER! DID NO ONE CARE BLEEDINGPAW WAS NOW AN ORPHAN TWICE OVER!!!

The other announcements were nothing more then background noise as Bleedingpaw sunk to the ground, a shivering wobbling he'd usually be strong enough to remain upright through taking his weak legs out from beneath him. The golden Bengal, so visibly ruined now, knew Lostsparks other relationships could be fraught but why did no one seem to mourn like they should for her?

Shoving himself in a darkened corner, sinking into the shadows to be unseen, the tom wept silently, tears dampening dirtied golden fur, as his worst thoughts capitalized. They'd been shoved down too long under the warmth of a mothers love and support, but no flew free.

If such an incredible cat as Lostspark could die with so few who cared what chance did a weak useless little crippled freak have? His Mama was gone and he still needed her. She'd died alone, shouldnt he have gone with her like a good son? What was the point of life if all the best parts could go, just like that?

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; Yesterday at 08:39 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:32 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 15 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death, hulk SMASH ]

okay, so it isn't just squirrelrise that thinks something bad will be announced. that makes her feel a tad bit better, sort of. she nods in agreement, ears twitching at hawkbite's reply. she should've figured a cat with a shorter pelt probably wouldn't like leafbare. she hums thoughtfully, grateful for the mental distraction. "I l-like it..better than..greenleaf, that's..for s-sure." she responds, glancing off to the side with what looks to be the start of a grin. "then..again I..do have..very thick..fur." she never got too cold in leafbare, er, besides her pads and nose. well, her left paw pads felt numb, so that paw was unaffected by the cold.

catching dawnstar's voice, her gaze quickly flickers to the leader. she blinks in confusion as the molly gives one of her kits to mistlewhisker to babysit. now that she thinks about it ..she has a feeling something's going on between the two? anywho, there seems to be a lot of apprentices this time - new warriors, too. "..congrats," she murmurs to hawkbite as the toms assigned an apprentice. echoing the new warrior's names in..what was more like an average noise level rather than a yell, her brows furrow slightly at the mention of grousepaw's disappearance.

I knew he wasn't a fan of the whole..hierarchy, but I didn't think he'd leave, squirrelrise thinks with a small frown. while he, apparently, was not fitting for the role of medicine cat apprentice, a part of her hopes he shows up, at least to become a warrior. or at the least, she hopes he's alive out there. finding rookfire in the crowd, she offers the tom a nod as a silent 'congrats' of sorts, before turning her attention back to dawnstar as the leader speaks once more. she doesn't pay much mind to the reassignments, instead focusing on what comes after.

death. it is what seems to haunt this clan more than any other. she's beginning to think starclan is beginning to abandon them, if they do exist – russet ears flattening to her skull. yellowtwist, lostspark, hailneck, icethroat, and sunpaw. fishkit and nightshiver were severely injured but alive, and now - now, shadowclan is under lockdown. trying to ignore the dread that hung heavy on her shoulders, she simply lets her gaze fall to the ground.

[ @SuspiciousMindz very sorry for such a late reply!! ;w;
@alec slight rook interaction, no need to reply!! ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Silverpaw listened with no amount of enthusiasm. A few cats died, how unfortunate, reassignments, boring.

Pinning her ears back, she sat stiffly.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Last edited by Silvershadow13; Yesterday at 09:44 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:47 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws T2

The Commander would gently flick Squirrelrise's shoudler, acknowledging the amusement and falling in agreement. However, Hawkbite's eyes rounded out with pride as Bitternglade was given his name. He was nearly on his tiptoes when he was shouting the new warriors name, his voice echoing through the crowd before it was silenced by the continuation of announcements.

Of course, he'd cast a congratulatory glance towards Rookfire. His relationship with the feline more professional than personal. He hoped this was a feline he wouldn't just see as a teammate. Perhaps he would try to make a friendship out of this. Especially considering the tom took time out of his day to check on and mend wounds Hawkbite didn't want Mossfreckle touching.

In a dramatic turn -- literally -- of events, Hawkbite clicked the memories to the cat and Hawkbite swiveled around sharply to peer at Ibispaw. This time, his eyes were wide with shock at the feline. He hadn't personally seen her in moons, but boy did she look different! He'd been assigned to finish her training, apparently the former mentor had been unable to finish it. Odd because he recalled an apprentice who wanted to learn and strived to be the best. That was fine. He'd shape her up. He'd finish her training.

Eyes full of surprise turned into excitement and welcome. He'd offer a slow blink in her direction, patting the spot just behind him and Hollowpaw to offer her to come sit closer before he'd turn to listen to the rest of the announcements. This would bring her closer to Squirrelrise too, if they wanted to interact at all, but he didn't expect that.

Each one seemed to get worse. Now he was down two Enforcers. He was down one clanmate he didn't know well but worked with for moons... seasons at this point -- Lostspark. His claws sank into the ground, stiffening physically as he sat beside Hollowpaw, and Ibispaw if she had come to join them. The restrictions were needed, clearly. His own daughter was one of the causes for it and feeling a surge of protection over her, he fully supported it right now.

Lastly, the Enforcer challenge. Honestly, he hadn't hosted one of those before, but watching a fight seemed to be something he needed and some of his clanmates needed. Now, the candidate seemed iffy to him. Hawkbite would cast a glance towards Foggymask, his claws flexing a little more as he tried to recall anything remarkable about the feline. Was he Enforcer worthy? Guess this spar would tell... and Dawnstar of course.

"I hope you guys will accompany me to the sparring. I won't make you, but I think it'll be fun to see our clanmates fight for a title," Hawkbite addressed all of them quietly. He wouldn't dare linger on the deaths or bring them up verbally. It was touchy to some cats and it wasn't worth the breath. What was done, was done. It'd haunt them for now and pass, just like anyone else. Vixensnarl, Silverlark, Starrywisp.... Let's just keep adding to that list, right?

@Nixey - Ibispaw | @fade - Hollowpaw | @idia - Squirrelrise

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Yesterday, 09:52 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodacacia View Post

Palepaw
◆ ShadowClan | 7 moons | [47/100]

'that's obvious.'

It made Palepaw just burst out in a warm laughter, making his fluffy ear shake back and forth. He'd never heard someone agree with compliments like that. The mixture of confusion and some sort of confidence made him break into a huge grin, reflecting a sense of amusement in his sparkly light blue eyes. This cat was odd in some ways, but Palepaw couldn't pinpoint what he liked exactly about him. His mismatched coloured eyes, his utter confidence, or the fact that it seemed like Quillpaw was deathly annoyed with him, yet he seemed to tolerate his company. For now at least, can't say that would last very long.

He watched as there were a couple of kits at the front, and they seemed to be Dawnstar's? They're definitely new borns since he'd never seen them in the nursery when he was there. Palepaw eyes glittered and made a mental note to say hi to them when he does his visits to Nightshiver. Head tilted, indicating the little kits up front, he curiously whispered to Quillpaw, "Have you met them before?"

QUILLPAW
he/him. 9 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

quillpaw's eyes narrow, borderline glaring at palepaw as the younger breaks out into a fit of laughter. he's not sure what exactly he said or did to make him laugh so much, or smile so big, but he doesn't like it one bit. "you're disturbing me, to a sickening degree." he remarks snarkily, mismatch eyes landing back on his grandmother after saying so. he hopes that'll be the end of it.

of course, he internally sighs, grimacing as palepaw whispers. "no, and I don't really plan to." he responds sharply, scooting away just a tad. he's never been a fan of kits, they're all too loud and grubby. his grandmother's didn't seem to be any different. his ear gives a simple flick as apprentice and warrior ceremonies are announced, disinterest clear as day on his features. none of them were his siblings so..he didn't really care. so sorry to those who received new names - not really.

his expression does change, however, upon hearing the news about grousepaw. he bites back a snicker, maw threatening to twitch upwards in a smirk. "good riddance." he scoffs. he knew something was off about that tom. he doesn't know much about rookfire, and doesnt have much of an opinion on him, but really - in his eyes, at least rookfire's made it clear he's dedicated to his job in the clan before. then comes reassignments and oh, how intriguing. deaths. including his mother's, which isn't a shock seeing as darkfall made an effort to tell quillpaw and his remaining siblings.

he did not care for his mother, if lostspark could even be given that title. he interacted with her less than a pawful of times his whole life, so the connection was non-existent. all that connected them was blood. still, there's that odd feeling in his chest he got once rainpaws death was announced, only this time it's much lighter. subtle, but there. well, there's more disappointing news, like the clan being put on lockdown once again. grandmother seems quite serious this time, regarding punishments - not a surprise. "how disappointing." he sighs.

[ so sorry for such a late reply!! ;w; ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by idia; Yesterday at 10:01 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:45 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Shrewstep was....vaguely aware of some of the deaths, Lostspark's absence at least was highly conspicuous. And he had known of the little kit's escape and rescue by Nightshiver, having helped with repairs of the camp wall after the incident. Lockdown wasn't altogether surprising, though he didn't particularly relish the idea of having to try and police that sort of thing. Sounded pretty irritating, honestly. He was rather discovering that being an enforcer wasn't all it was cracked up to be, it got him more scrutiny from Dawnstar, not less. That was never the ideal scenario, but now he had little to do but try and keep his paws on the line lest she throw him fully off of the tightrope he always felt himself to be walking.

Well, that tightrope had just been given an almighty shove. A breeze had whipped up, shaking the thin line violently to and fro. Fore and aft. Back and front. About to be yanked out from under Shrewstep, plunging him into the depths of damnation. Well, he'd been thinking about it, he couldn't really blame Starclan for meting out a bit of karma. Still, he couldn't quite keep his claws sheathed as a flash of panic may or may not have slid across his eyes. He reigned it in swiftly enough, forcing a decently calm facade over his face. What was the worst that could happen? He was a good fighter, and Foggymask wouldn't kill him! He just....couldn't remember what happened if you lost.

If he just got demoted he could probably handle it. He had no attachment to the rank, mostly Shrewstep wanted to be left alone. But he also didn't want to be embarrassed in front of everyone, and Foggymask was awfully large. But he had held his own in battle against larger cats, generally. It would be fine. It would be FINE. I look forward to it, Foggymask. he declared, casting a glance in the direction of the warrior. Then back at Hawkbite. He assumed the commander would be deciding where it occurred, not that it mattered too much. They both knew the territory, there wasn't too much advantage to be gained. Whatever. Just....focus. @otter @SuspiciousMindz