Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
September Gathering
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:26 PM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:24 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:22 PM
Burnedpaw's Training [P]
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 11:13 PM
"To Be An Angel?" [mega...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:02 PM

Old August 30th, 2024, 09:42 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want
My Mood: Lurking

Default Creepy-crawlies [p]

Cicadakit
| He/him | 2 moons | @Starfall

ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ

Cicadakit was being bad, or at least he assumed so. He lay at the top peak of the stormcrest, laying low and flat and peeking over the edge at the clearing below. He assumed nobody could see him if he stayed down, as if he didn't stick out like a sore thumb with his bright white and orange fur contrasting the dull gray-brown stone. Was he allowed up there? Probably not. Did he climb up there anyway? Of course. He was in a mischievous mood and bored which equaled no good for this young kit.

Besides, he needed a clear view of the entire camp and there was nowhere better than up high. It'd be easier to spot his dad up there when he eventually came back from whatever he was doing.

Once at the top, he realized he quite enjoyed it up there, feeling closer to the sky. The view was fantastic if you weren't afraid of heights, and he was a Thunderclan cat: he was meant to climb! The stone was even slightly warmer than the ground, the darker color of it soaking up more heat from the sun. It was just... nice.

A familiar flash of fur caught his eye below, just happening to wander into earshot. One of his siblings! "Pst, hey" He whispered down at them. "Look up here. Come check this out."
I'm attempting to reply to my main roleplays once a day! (if there are responses for me to reply to anyway) However, I might miss some days on the weekend (fri-sun) because I'm often away from home and my computer during that time of the week.
Old September 19th, 2024, 07:42 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Creepy-crawlies [p]

Beetlekit
@Zero

The tom did nothing but stare at his brother from way down below he was. Fitting to his name, he felt as tiny as a beetle. How rude? For a moment he contemplated simply ignoring his brother and moving on. But than he got that little ringing bell in the back of his mind. Hey. If Cicadakit is up there...he could be too. Yes. He wanted to see what it was like up there. Surely.

Oh. But getting in trouble...was never something Beetlekit had ever worried about. With out a moments notice he scrambled up to where his brother was, albiet slower, but eventually he got up there.

"Well. What's it like?" he asked as if he wasn't just fighting for his life trying to climb up this obnoxiously big rock. Seriously! Why did Bumblestar make it so big!

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old September 21st, 2024, 12:54 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want
My Mood: Lurking

Cicadakit

ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ

Cada shuffled over to make space for his littermate beside him at the peak of the large rock he'd been perching on for an obnoxiously long time. And no sign of Papa the entire time, as if the deputy had spidey senses to when his kits were looking for him. "You can see the whole clearing from up here, Etle."

"I was waiting for Papa to show up but I haven't spotted him yet..." He trailed off, getting a bit upset. "Do you think he's avoiding us?" Cicadakit was in denial. Why would a father avoid his children? Other cats came into the nursery to see their kits all the time. But, no, they had to hunt their father down and force him to spend time with them.
I'm attempting to reply to my main roleplays once a day! (if there are responses for me to reply to anyway) However, I might miss some days on the weekend (fri-sun) because I'm often away from home and my computer during that time of the week.

Last edited by Zero; September 21st, 2024 at 12:54 PM.
Old Today, 09:31 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Cicadakit

ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ○ꊞ

Cada shuffled over to make space for his littermate beside him at the peak of the large rock he'd been perching on for an obnoxiously long time. And no sign of Papa the entire time, as if the deputy had spidey senses to when his kits were looking for him. "You can see the whole clearing from up here, Etle."

"I was waiting for Papa to show up but I haven't spotted him yet..." He trailed off, getting a bit upset. "Do you think he's avoiding us?" Cicadakit was in denial. Why would a father avoid his children? Other cats came into the nursery to see their kits all the time. But, no, they had to hunt their father down and force him to spend time with them.

Beetlekit

Ahh nicknames. He didn't care for his. Such an odd cut off of his name. Why not just say his whole name? The apprentices tail twitched as he shot his sibling a confused smile. "Why do we need to see the entire Clan? I'm okay with just seeing parts of it." he hummed. Scooting forwards a little more on his stomach, almost like an army crawl.

Oh. A rough question. He didn't know. Was he? Surely not, they were deeply loved...mostly by their caretaker but they were deeply loved none the less. "Well...I dunno. I think maybe he's just busy?" a pause. No. He wished their father was just busy. Surely if he believed enough it would happen. Hopefully.

"I hope...he's just busy." a soft whisper.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong