Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
September Gathering
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:26 PM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:24 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:22 PM
Burnedpaw's Training [P]
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 11:13 PM
"To Be An Angel?" [mega...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:02 PM

Old September 30th, 2024, 11:39 PM

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: It Takes Three!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red'fur View Post
(( Emerald ))

* She shook her head and looked up. *
" Y-you didn't know. I-i like to swim. "

|35 Moons|

Petal threw the stuttering brown loner a quizzical look with her head tilted to match. Her mouth quickly formed into a grin as she lightly shoved Emerald with a paw. "I'm really flattered you think I can read minds and all, but nope I'm just an ordinary she-cat, whoooo also happens to love going for a good swim. I thought I was the only loner who did." Petals voice was playful and inviting as she coyly looked away from her counterpart with the delivery of her last few words. The ginger tortoiseshell was genuinely surprised, not many cats enjoyed the water as she did. She turned her sapphire eyes back to Emerald with one ear flattened down as she asked her next question. "So where's a good place to swim around here? This isn't our usual territory, Minnow and I normally hang out closer to where all the twolegs live." Petal knew there was a good reason for that. Ever since her brothers injuries they never moved at more than a snails pace.

Once settled and safe her kin didn't dare move from that space unless prey demanded it, or others knew about their location. I really have to break him out of his shell. This little side trip had made her realize that she was desperate to travel, and see new places. Maybe even some of those Wildcats her father had talked about. That would never happen with Minnow being as paranoid as he was. Even as she worried about her future arguments with her brother Petal was feeling ready to let all that be washed away by a pleasant swim with her new friend.

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso
Old Yesterday, 05:46 AM
A Hero lived here. Once..

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Bored

(( Emerald ))

* She shook her head and racked her brain for any places that she could use for swimming. *
" I-i remember a pond a ways back the direction I came from. "
__________________________________________________ ______________________
@Quietheart

Hey, My name is Red'fur or Red as you may call me. I've been on WCO for a bit and never had a good looking signature so here is a new one. Oh and here is Red my old OC reborn and forever immortalized as a picrew image. Oh and go check out my finder. Red's Roleplay Finder
Old Today, 09:05 PM

Quote:
(( Emerald ))

* She shook her head and racked her brain for any places that she could use for swimming. *
" I-i remember a pond a ways back the direction I came from. "
@Quietheart
Petal

|35 Moons|

"Thats Perfect!" She let her blue eyes radiate her satisfaction, looking over her shoulder at the billowing ginger/black fur behind her. Sure enough as she had suspected her earlier cleaning had not rid her of all the hay clinging to her fur. As always the same trouble spot that mushroomed out near the base of her tail stayed stubbornly ungroomed. "A swim will definitely get rid of all this troublesome hay." Plus it means my stupid back fur will lie flat for a bit. The thought made he feel slightly bubbly inside, even with the cooler weather her heavy fur and larger form kept her overly warm in the coldest of seasons. The only thing that was slightly less than optimal was the fact that the water would be entirely calm, I was sort of hoping for a challenge. Petal didn't bemoan long however, as she flipped her head back to Emerald and raised her tail high in anticipation of their fun little outing. "Cmon lets go! Lead the way before I have to shake off more of this hay around you." She giggled a little as she spoke, hoping the fellow loner would realize she was only joking.

@Red'fur

Old Today, 09:22 PM
A Hero lived here. Once..

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Bored

(( Emerald ))

* She sneezed and rubbed her nose with her paw. She followed her scent trail back the way she came until she found the pond. She stopped and shook her fur. She gently used her paw to unwrap the bandanna around her neck. *
@Quietheart

Hey, My name is Red'fur or Red as you may call me. I've been on WCO for a bit and never had a good looking signature so here is a new one. Oh and here is Red my old OC reborn and forever immortalized as a picrew image. Oh and go check out my finder. Red's Roleplay Finder
Old Today, 10:23 PM

Quote:
(( Emerald ))

* She sneezed and rubbed her nose with her paw. She followed her scent trail back the way she came until she found the pond. She stopped and shook her fur. She gently used her paw to unwrap the bandanna around her neck. *
@Quietheart
Petal

|35 Moons|

As she followed Emerald, Petal took in the scenery of this isolated twoleg place. The big red structure they had just been in was quickly fading into the distance, and the green grass became gradually taller the closer they got to the treeline. They weren't very tall, but the scraggly branches of these youthful pine trees provided a very comforting earthy scent. It wasn't much longer until the pair of she-cats had passed through them into an open clearing shaded by the overhanging greenery. Several bushes were depositing their colorful leaves onto the surface of the calm green water. Nice! It's bigger than I thought it'd be. Petal was already shuffling her pink paw pads into the earth and beneath her body, eager to jump in and cool off. As they stopped by the muddy edge of the pond water She noticed Emerald unhooking a colorful piece of cloth that hung around her neck. Whats that? How did I not notice that before? Is that some sort of Twoleg thing? Maybe she was some kind of kittypet, and was just too shy to admit it? Mentally the ginger tortoiseshell she was fixated on it, her usual curiosity holding her captive.

"That looks really pretty, where did you get it? I've seen plenty of cats with collars before but nothing like that." She walked a little closer putting a paw to the fabric, cautiously tucking her claws underneath her pads. She didn't want to offend her new found friend, but she just couldn't help herself. If you didn't experience things first hand how would you ever know what they were meant for, or what the story was behind them. It was soft, and yet its surface did not easily give as she applied pressure to it. It's almost like the furs that twolegs wear on their bodies, but this is way too small for one of them. Petal raised her head back to Emerald "Did you find it? Or did somebody give it to you?" Her question was innocent, and her desire to know was written plainly on her face.

@Red'fur

What does the bandanna look like, colors, pattern? Is it pristine, dirty? Tattered and torn? Petal is a very curious cat and I wanna know so I can have her speculate about it.

Last edited by Quietheart; Today at 10:26 PM.