Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:22 PM
It Takes Three!
Last post by Red'fur
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:20 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:08 PM

Old September 27th, 2024, 04:14 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Settling in [p]

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

A rabbit and three mice, a bit basic but good work regardless and more then proved competence. If Cal didnt try and become a ghost like so many did when Crowtooth called patrols he'd be more then welcome on them.

"Ya did real good that'll feed a good few cats today. Come one lets drop 'em back at camp on our way ta the next location. Im sure some queen will enjoy 'em an' if yer lucky some might be left fer yer meal once we're back."
That was a fairly uneventful trip, the clan seemed happy for the prey and Cal got some grins, and soon enough they were back out and heading to the last landmark before they hit the borders.

Twilight falls

A large, overgrown waterfall that flows from the cliffs, leading into a pond. Luscious evergreen covers the nearby surroundings. Prey is scarce to come by due to the loud sound of rushing water, but you can find fish swimming through the pond.. Behind the waterfall, if one dares, they might discover the sacred cave that holds many secrets. One can only ponder what the symbols carved into the wall might mean..

The falls were the most dramatic landmark in windclan by far, big and beautiful with the cascade of water hiding the cave behind and filling the pond below.

"An' heres the falls. We're plannin' on makin' it a back up camp if somethin' happens ta the real one soon but those plans were put on hold fer awhile after an..... Incident wit' some mink. Turns out the perfect back up camp in the cave behind the falls we wanted was a perfect camp fer them an' it was a whole mess gettin' rid o' them.

Aint a ton o' prey here but ya can find some drinkin' water an' theres always herbs. Careful around the water if ya cant swim but feel free ta explore."
This was the perfect location to do so after all, what with the hidden cave and the tunnels deep in it and the falls themselves a curious cat could spend a whole day here just exploring.

Buuuut Crowtooth didnt have all day and spent the time explaining some clan stuff. "Ok so basic general stuff. Queens, kits an' elders eat first. Turn up fer patrols or be punished. Leaders word is law but generally dont act like a jerk an' yer good. Leaders call a meetin' every so often ta do ceremonies/announcements an' if yer given an apprentice yer expected ta teach em all ya know. Once a moon on the full moon all clans meet up at the seastones for a night of peace an' talkin'." There was probably more but honestly in Crowtooths mind it was all pretty obvious and as long as you werent an idiot avoiding trouble was easy.

The more complex explanations would come at the borders because lord knows the other clans were the more difficult part of clan life.

@Red'fur

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old September 27th, 2024, 06:48 AM
A Hero lived here. Once..

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Bored

(( Swiftleap ))

* He nodded as he grabbed up all the prey and followed Crowtooth back to camp. He kept his head at a respectful level and gave nods to those that smiled at him. He looked back at Crowtooth after he dropped off the prey and followed him back out of the camp and to yet another location. This one caught his attention real quick and he had that "kit seeing the world for the first time" look. He may have been around for a bit, but he had never seen something like this. He turned to Crowtooth and sat down listening to his words about the location and how clan life in camp was. *
" Queens, Elder, and Kits first. Seems like common knowledge, but I'm assuming a bunch of cats wouldn't do that. The meetings seem expected, same for the peace on a full moon. I'll try my best to serve and protect my new home and family to the best of my abilities. Even if it comes to giving my own life. "

Hey, My name is Red'fur or Red as you may call me. I've been on WCO for a bit and never had a good looking signature so here is a new one. Oh and here is Red my old OC reborn and forever immortalized as a picrew image. Oh and go check out my finder. Red's Roleplay Finder

Last edited by Red'fur; September 27th, 2024 at 06:49 AM.
Old Yesterday, 05:44 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Crowtooth

Honestly for this being technically a training session/assessment it almost felt like just a casual hang out with how easy Cal was to get along with. That was rare and the overworked deputy really enjoyed that, no doubt.
"If ya 'ave that mindset already Cal Ive no doubt yer gonna grow ta be one o' the best o' us. I already see ya as a clanmate if it counts fer anythin'.

Though Im sure yer resolve will be tested at some point as windclan is not wit'out its trials."
Because the other clans did not often have Windclans moral compass.

Thunderglade/Thunderclan border

Originally named Smolderglade, this rolling field is a sea of tall grass and vibrant wildflowers. Small trees decorate the clearing, offering minimal shade to passing cats. The Thunderglade is often abundant with prey, and easily recognizable with a distinctive edge where the tree line indicates the border.

"Our first border an' the calmest is the thunderclan that borders thunderclans territory. While the sky glade has a single tree an' sunset grove has a thicket here is our only other source o' cover really.

This is 'cuz thunderclan is the clan o' dense forest, ruled by one o' the younger leaders Bumblestar. They used ta be a right disaster o' a clan an' even had ta give us a large chunk o' this border fer a crime their deputy committed. However Bumblestars got 'em under control now an' though she can be hot headed theyre the calmest clan 'sides us.

Feel free ta mark the border, yer one o' us now so borders are gonna be one o' yer duties when I call ya fer a border patrol. Even if we are friendly its always smart ta keep the scents strong."
There was some history the tom was skipping but honestly it wasnt relevant right now and if Cal wanted more details he could always go ask the elders. They'd love something to do.

@Red'fur (next time you post please make sure to mention me in the post or I do not get notified youve done so)

Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM

(( Swiftleap ))

* He nodded and padded after Crowtooth. He walked stride by stride and stopped when they reached the Thunderglade. He looked to Crowtooth and listened to him about Thunderclan. He nodded when he mentioned marking the border and did so quickly before he padded back over. *
" I had a grandpa of mine who found a mate in Thunderclan a long time ago. He said they were kind to him as long as he respected them and their borders. They never did find out he had kits in the clan. "
__________________________________________________ ______________________
@Rani

Hey, My name is Red'fur or Red as you may call me. I've been on WCO for a bit and never had a good looking signature so here is a new one. Oh and here is Red my old OC reborn and forever immortalized as a picrew image. Oh and go check out my finder. Red's Roleplay Finder
Old Today, 07:25 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Crowtooth

Cal seemed to have a lot of kin in a lot of areas. Crowtooth supposed it made sense, cats left and joined clans all the time but still it was interesting. Nevertheless the tom shrugged, admitting "Kin in other clans aint strange really. If yer curious 'bout yer grandpa maybe ask a thunderclanner at the next gatherin', they might 'ave answers fer ya." Of all the clans Cal could make bonds with thunderclan was the most acceptable after all.

Not like the next clans.

Sedgewater Valley

Rolling hills and tall heather dominates WindClan's side of the border, and flattened forested land dotted with various undergrowth marks RiverClan's land. Sheer cliffs drop off from the riverbanks into the waters below. During leaf-bare and new-leaf, a tumble into these torrents can be deadly.

Crowtooth was notably tense approaching this border, staying far from the river as he growled out an explanation.
"Riverclan. Once upon a time we were allies but as I grew they rotted from the inside. Not long ago all clans went ta war wit' them for their constant war mongerin' wit' us an' their inability ta stop their own cats from murderin' us an' commitin' all manner o' crimes.

Theyre back from the exile we forced 'em inta and seem ta 'ave learned their lesson, but no one really trusts 'em after all they done.

Keep away from the river right now, they say there's some beast in it killin' cats which must be real dangerous given usually riverclan is the biggest beast in those waters."
Whatever those 'otters' were it'd brutally killed one windclan cat already and the tom was keen to keep that number there and not add Cal to it. The outsider better pick up the danger of both the river and creatures within and riverclan quick.

@Red'fur

Old Today, 07:55 PM

(( Swiftleap/Cal ))

* He nodded and followed after Crowtooth. He could smell Riverclan already. He grumbled and took a couple steps back from where they were. *
" Otters... I-i... Nevermind... It doesn't matter... Story for another time. But yet again I had kin in Riverclan same as the others. I have had kin in all the clans. Which is weird now that I think about it. "
__________________________________________________ ______________________
@Rani