Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Beauty is a Beast that...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 12:21 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:03 AM
Splitmoon's Characters
Last post by Splitmoon
Yesterday 11:52 PM
Honeypaw future mate finder
Last post by CloudlessEve
Yesterday 11:33 PM
Snowstorm X ? X ? Plot...
Last post by Splitmoon
Yesterday 11:32 PM

Old September 7th, 2024, 08:28 AM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

Default Marigoldpaw’s Battle Training

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

The gathering left her feeling all mixed up yesterday. So mixed up that all she could even remotely think about was her apprentice, Marigoldpaw. Stars, she needed to catch her up on training! Battle training would do for today. Rising to her paws in her nest with a yawn, Goldfish padded over to where the makeshift den for apprentices was, poked her head inside, and trailed her gaze over each apprentice before spotting Mari. Quickly and lightly, she trotted up to the brown and white feline and gently nudged her, whether she was awake or asleep, just to greet and attract attention. “Good Morning, Mari!” She mewed cheerfully, tail tip swishing. “I think it’s time you got yourself a proper battle lesson, hm?”

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!

Last edited by Blaaze; September 7th, 2024 at 11:09 AM.
Old September 18th, 2024, 05:17 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Marigoldpaw’s Battle Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

The gathering left her feeling all mixed up yesterday. So mixed up that all she could even remotely think about was her apprentice, Marigoldpaw. Stars, she needed to catch her up on training! Battle training would do for today. Rising to her paws in her nest with a yawn, Goldfish padded over to where the makeshift den for apprentices was, poked her head inside, and trailed her gaze over each apprentice before spotting Mari. Quickly and lightly, she trotted up to the brown and white feline and gently nudged her, whether she was awake or asleep, just to greet and attract attention. “Good Morning, Mari!” She mewed cheerfully, tail tip swishing. “I think it’s time you got yourself a proper battle lesson, hm?”

Marigoldpaw
She, Her\Apprentice\10 moons\Riverclan
"There will come a poet whose weapon is his word."

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

- - -
Marigoldpaw wasn't asleep. How could she possibly sleep after a night like that? Questions churned in her throbbing head as she had her back to the streams of sunlight. She heard a few familiar mews rattle in her head. Speckles. It felt odd, hearing her so cheery after what just happened merely a night ago. Her bones ached and her eyes stung. She didn't want Goldfish to know she'd been crying... It was probably hard on her too. But Marigoldpaw just wanted answers, that's it good or bad. Not from Goldfish though, no, from Rookfire.

He promised they'd stick together, promised that nothing could possibly break their bond, and here she was, staring at her paws, wondering if he was certain of his words in the moment but they ultimately faded in truth. She would ask him. Tonight, in a dream.

She contemplated telling Goldfish but she didn't want her to worry nor stop her. Marigoldpaw needed both sides and a very very sincere apology from Rookfire. Nobody deserved the suffering, not even him, but this whole debacle was giving Marigoldpaw gray fur.

"Speckles...?" She croaked, a hint of a hitch in her voice. "Oh. Urm, yeah, sure." The she-cat shuffled to her paws, her hazel eyes flicking up to her mentor. "Uh. Best be going then."

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old Yesterday, 02:37 PM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Marigoldpaw’s Battle Training

[ header placeholder ]
╰┈➤ ❝ [Goldfish]
| RiverClan Lionheart | She/her | Mentions; @Marigoldwhisper |

Marigoldpaw’s unspoken words other than ‘Speckles’ shattered Goldfish’s heart. Her jaws parted to speak, but she had nothing to say. Instead, the tortoiseshell just wrapped her paws around her apprentice, pulling her close. The Ace of Spades bit her lip, looking down at the younger cat. ”Im sorry, Mari. I’m so, so sorry.” Goldfish whispered, golden hues looking around the den. After about a minute, she pulled back. ”It’s for the best that you forget them. I.. I only want what’s best for you, you know that? I love you. I want to protect you.” A tight sigh escaped her lips as she looked Mari up and down. After the gathering, she felt awful.. but it was for the best. Rookfire wasn’t the cat they used to be. And The Ace of Spades had to protect her apprentice, no matter the cost. The tortoiseshell moved her paws from the smaller cat’s shoulders and giving her a sad smile. Perhaps she would understand.. perhaps not.

”Today I’m going to take you out battle training.. loosen your muscles. Let’s head out.” When they arrived in a solid spot in the territory for training, Goldfish turned to face the white and brown feline, quickly stretching her back and her legs to loosen up her muscles, jaw stretching in a luxurious yawn, as quickly as possible snapping her mouth closed and standing up straight with shoulders squared. ”Lets start out with something simple, some defensive moves.

“This is the basic battle crouch. Lean forwards to be offensive, backwards to be defensive. Drop into a normal hunting crouch, but tighten your belly and raise up slightly. You don't have to keep your tail even with your body like while hunting.

"The next thing I want to show you is the lunge. It works just like while hunting, though, so I won't go into that too much. Lunge forward, unsheathe your claws, and aim for the center of the spine, it's the most effective way. A lot of fighting is instinct, so go ahead and try me. I'll go easy at first. Keep your claws sheathed for now, though."

↳-Header by Mango-༉‧₊˚✧

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!