Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Trees are cool! (TC app...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 02:18 PM
an accidental guest... [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 02:12 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:12 PM
"Glowing in a Cave"...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 01:55 PM
Irispaw Finder
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 01:54 PM

Old Yesterday, 01:59 PM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Flashpaw had been so focused on catching a mouse she hadn’t even notice the distance she had strayed and the thorn bush nearby. As the ginger tabby lunged for the rodent, her paws landed squarely, trapping it. Feeling a sharp wave of satisfaction rise from her claws, they began to stand up, only to realize their paw was wrapping in a thorny tendril. A surprised his escaped her as she whipped her head to look at it. She looked around for her patrol, but.. gone. A wave of panic washed over them. Things had happened last time- bad things. Frantically fumbling with the thorns, she whipped herself free, leaving three short tufts of fur behind before sprinting back to camp, breath sharp and raspy in anxiety.

When they returned to camp, mouse between her jaws alongside an extra one she had picked up along the way (in other words, it ran between her paws). The two fuzzy critters hung by their bare tails in her mouth as she quickly approached mistewhisker. Damn, she had just barely missed Briarsplash. “Mistlewhisker, I-I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean t-to get behind, my paw g-got stuck and I panicked when I didnt see anyone a-and..” Their voice trailed off and she swallowed fiercely. “I’ve got t-two mice..”

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!
Old Yesterday, 05:12 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Bleedingpaw
Shadowclan Apprentice | He/Him | 7 Moons
Just a Scratch | Shadow Fiend

Ok so Bleedingpaw totally wasnt sulking about the bat incident he was just quiet. Also kinda ashamed he'd clocked Midnightpath when she was only trying to help him. Dropping his little haul at prey pile the toms head cocked as Mistlewhisker asked a question, wobbling slightly as he pushed down irritation at Pondpaw to a single ear flick. He could talk for himself thank you!

"It didnt bite or scratch me Miss Mistlewhisker. I think I just startled it so it bolted and then got caught on my fur. Why, is there something up with bats ma'am?"

[1 mouse, 1 thrush, 1 bat caught] @Mica

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old Yesterday, 06:14 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Mudslide
She, Her\Warrior\17 moons\Shadowclan
"I miss the yellow. I miss the yellin' and the shake downs."

Lybirds Lullaby [ACTIVE] Mind Reader [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
Mudslide turned her head and angled her eyes towards the deputy. She nodded. "There but... disappeared." She said, her voice raspy and labored. Goodness, talking was so tiring. She didn't know exactly how Mistlewhisker felt about the whole ordeal but it seemed she wasn't too happy, more concerned than anything. In an attempt to push out one last word she cleared her throat, but her mew no longer held its familiar rasp.

[Lybirds Lullaby] "Search?" She requested, though her voice wasn't her own, it was the deputies. Mudslide attempted to hide her own bewilderment but something akin to fear flicked in her pale eyes. That shouldn't happen... That should never happen. She opened her mouth to mew an apology, but she stopped herself. She never wanted to hear a voice that wasn't hers come past her lips. She then decided to flick her ear as she awaited a response.

Tags:
@Mica // Mistlewhisker

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old Today, 03:39 AM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Killer Aptitude (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

Darkfall padded into camp a bit later than the rest of his patrol. He had taken a small detour, allowing the other two members to get back into camp first. It seemed as though he had taken a bit too long because there was Mistlewhisker talking to Mudslide.

Frowning slightly, the massive tom made his way over to the two. ”My apologies for the delay, Mistlewhisker,” He said, dipping his head a bit out of respect for the deputy ”I hung back a little in order to check something out — as well as clean that vile mud off of me. Speaking of mud, it seems there’s been heavy rain recently, the whole border is a lot more slippery than usual. No RiverClan cats were present, however, we may want to keep an eye on the area for the time being.”

There, report done. He had a sneaking suspicion Mistlewhisker wouldn’t be too happy with him reporting after his patrol mate, so he’d stick around just in case, but honestly, it was whatever. He wasn’t about to be dragging mud throughout the camp nor have that disgusting substance sticking to him any longer than he had to. She’d be fine.

[ @Marigoldwhisper @Mica BLASTED HURRICANE RAAAAAHHH]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old Today, 09:21 AM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post
Turtlepaw padded in after Squirrelrise and Bloomingblaze carrying a crow. She remained silent unable to talk around it before padding off to drop it off at the prey pile.

@Mica | didn’t realize apprentices have to report lolll I thought it was only patrol lead.

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Ah, good. Mistlewhisker didn't want to report any missing apprentices. That summed up that patrol, so Mistlewhisker moved on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Pondpaw
ShadowClan Apprentice

Silver Tongue Tier 2
Kitty Softpaws Tier 2
Mind Reader
80 / 100

Pondpaw frowned at Mistlewhisker´s question, exchanging a glance with Midnightpath and Hillstrider before speaking. Her river-blue hues narrowed down to slits against the partly cloudy sky. ´´It flew right into Bleedingpaw´s face, but that was about it. He managed to kill it, if I remember correctly.´´

[ @Mica // @Omari // @Rani ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Bleedingpaw
Shadowclan Apprentice | He/Him | 7 Moons
Just a Scratch | Shadow Fiend

Ok so Bleedingpaw totally wasnt sulking about the bat incident he was just quiet. Also kinda ashamed he'd clocked Midnightpath when she was only trying to help him. Dropping his little haul at prey pile the toms head cocked as Mistlewhisker asked a question, wobbling slightly as he pushed down irritation at Pondpaw to a single ear flick. He could talk for himself thank you!

"It didnt bite or scratch me Miss Mistlewhisker. I think I just startled it so it bolted and then got caught on my fur. Why, is there something up with bats ma'am?"

[1 mouse, 1 thrush, 1 bat caught] @Mica

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Finally Bleedingpaw spoke up, answering her question just after Pondpaw did. "No, Bleedingpaw. I just do not want anyone getting sick. Thank you, you three." She didn't want a repeat of Silverlark, who got injured and died from a slow, agonizing illness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
Flytail
39 Moons
He/Him
Flytail saw that Tuftedtusk had already reported the fallen warrior but with that unsettling discovery it didn’t leave much time for hunting he sighed and headed over to the deputy “I wasn’t able to catch anything we foundt the body before we began hunting “ he said nimbly his mind was elsewhere

@Mica
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Firepaw and Gutspaw were still absent. Annoyance sparked in the Deputy's eye. Great. She had expected better of Gutspaw in particular. "Thank you. Dismissed."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post
Flashpaw had been so focused on catching a mouse she hadn’t even notice the distance she had strayed and the thorn bush nearby. As the ginger tabby lunged for the rodent, her paws landed squarely, trapping it. Feeling a sharp wave of satisfaction rise from her claws, they began to stand up, only to realize their paw was wrapping in a thorny tendril. A surprised his escaped her as she whipped her head to look at it. She looked around for her patrol, but.. gone. A wave of panic washed over them. Things had happened last time- bad things. Frantically fumbling with the thorns, she whipped herself free, leaving three short tufts of fur behind before sprinting back to camp, breath sharp and raspy in anxiety.

When they returned to camp, mouse between her jaws alongside an extra one she had picked up along the way (in other words, it ran between her paws). The two fuzzy critters hung by their bare tails in her mouth as she quickly approached mistewhisker. Damn, she had just barely missed Briarsplash. “Mistlewhisker, I-I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean t-to get behind, my paw g-got stuck and I panicked when I didnt see anyone a-and..” Their voice trailed off and she swallowed fiercely. “I’ve got t-two mice..”
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
[Briarsplash - @squidz ]
· · ────────────── · ·
This patrol was an utter mess. It seemed that Briarsplash and Mistlewhisker were on the same page about being upset. She waited longer than she wanted to, but in the end only Flashpaw showed up. Out of the three missing patrol members, Flashpaw was the one she had hoped to see. The apprentice would be getting her warrior name soon, and Mistlewhisker did not want another Wormkit situation. The Deputy nodded curtly to the apprentice. "Don't make a habit of it, and you'll be fine." The Deputy glanced to Briarsplash. "We've given Raspberryswirl and Nightpaw enough time. I will deal with them. Thank you both." She flicked her tail in dismissal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Mudslide
She, Her\Warrior\17 moons\Shadowclan
"I miss the yellow. I miss the yellin' and the shake downs."

Lybirds Lullaby [ACTIVE] Mind Reader [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
Mudslide turned her head and angled her eyes towards the deputy. She nodded. "There but... disappeared." She said, her voice raspy and labored. Goodness, talking was so tiring. She didn't know exactly how Mistlewhisker felt about the whole ordeal but it seemed she wasn't too happy, more concerned than anything. In an attempt to push out one last word she cleared her throat, but her mew no longer held its familiar rasp.

[Lybirds Lullaby] "Search?" She requested, though her voice wasn't her own, it was the deputies. Mudslide attempted to hide her own bewilderment but something akin to fear flicked in her pale eyes. That shouldn't happen... That should never happen. She opened her mouth to mew an apology, but she stopped herself. She never wanted to hear a voice that wasn't hers come past her lips. She then decided to flick her ear as she awaited a response.
Tags:
@Mica // Mistlewhisker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Killer Aptitude (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

Darkfall padded into camp a bit later than the rest of his patrol. He had taken a small detour, allowing the other two members to get back into camp first. It seemed as though he had taken a bit too long because there was Mistlewhisker talking to Mudslide.

Frowning slightly, the massive tom made his way over to the two. ”My apologies for the delay, Mistlewhisker,” He said, dipping his head a bit out of respect for the deputy ”I hung back a little in order to check something out — as well as clean that vile mud off of me. Speaking of mud, it seems there’s been heavy rain recently, the whole border is a lot more slippery than usual. No RiverClan cats were present, however, we may want to keep an eye on the area for the time being.”

There, report done. He had a sneaking suspicion Mistlewhisker wouldn’t be too happy with him reporting after his patrol mate, so he’d stick around just in case, but honestly, it was whatever. He wasn’t about to be dragging mud throughout the camp nor have that disgusting substance sticking to him any longer than he had to. She’d be fine.

[ @Marigoldwhisper @Mica BLASTED HURRICANE RAAAAAHHH]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Annoyance sparked along the Deputy's pelt as Mudslide explained that Darkfall had just disappeared. For someone so insistent on gaining back his position as an Enforcer, he certainly was being very lenient about his responsbilities!! Mistlewhisker had no desire to exile her friend, but like Slytiger, no one was going to receive special treatment.

The next word that left Mudslide's mouth had the Deputy raising her brows, staring at the warrior with a curious look. She had... mimicked her. Mistlewhisker was aware of Birdpaw, who had the uncanny ability to replicate anyone's voice and used it liberally, but Mistlewhisker had no idea Mudslide could do the same. "What a fascinating ability." She meowed, canting her head. She opened her mouth to ask more about it, but that was when the tom in question appeared.

Mistlewhisker noted that he was considerably cleaner than the rest of his patrolmates. Another wave of irritation washed over her, but it was impossible to tell. "Yes, Mudslide was just telling me. Hopefully it dries up soon. Next time, return on time." Stars forbid he tracked mud into camp. He'd be fine.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Last edited by Mica; Today at 09:23 AM.
Old Today, 11:32 AM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
EVERYONE WHO HAS NOT REPORTED: IT IS WELL BEYOND THE EXTENSION DATE. YOU HAVE UNTIL 10/1 AT 11:59 PM EST TO REPORT OR YOUR CHARACTER WILL FACE PUNISHMENT. You do NOT need to report if you were in a BORDER PATROL and your patrol lead ALREADY REPORTED.

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Ah, the first patrols were trickling in. It was no surprise that Sleepysunrise would be the first to report--she was usually very swift and reliable. It was the reason she was always a patrol lead. Mistlewhisker nodded to her report, glancing at Moonpaw and Quietpaw. They seemed tense... well, when wasn't this family a mess? The Deputy dismissed everyone with a wave of her tail.

[[Quietpaw - @Morrigan ] [Moonpaw - @Poprock ] Y'all lowkey I didn't even mean to put Quietpaw on this patrol I switched up them and Gutspaw on accident hope you enjoyed sibling bonding... haha...]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend [ACTIVE], Mind Reader
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
The next patrol came as a shock. Mistlewhisker perked up at the approaching tom, noting a familiar pelt draped across his back. Cursing under her breath, Mistlewhisker strode to meet Tuftedtusk, staring at Yellowtwist's body as it was gently laid onto the ground. Well, that explained his disappearance. Mistlewhisker sighed, casting a prayer for Yellowtwist's safe journey to StarClan. Hawkbite would be disappointed. "Thank you for bringing him, Tuftedtusk." Rats... that was... new. Rats had always been in ShadowClan's territory, but hadn't posed a problem in a long, long while. Mistlewhisker made a note to tell Dawnstar of this immediately.

"Please take him to the Mourning Ruins and bury him. We will let everyone know so they can say their goodbyes later."

[[Firepaw - @Lil'Ember ] [Flytail - @Tallstar ] [Gutspaw - @wolfie ] Hi guys I need you to have your characters report in even if they didn't catch anything, thank you <3]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Frogs? Mistlewhisker eyed Rookfire and his patrol with amusement, pleased to see the frogs in their possession. "I would have enjoyed watching the rabbits combat frogs." Mistlewhisker's tail twitched behind her. "Thank you. Dismissed."

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Lostspark and her daughters returned next, and Mistlewhisker was pleased to see the apprentices had done well hunting. Lostspark returned empty-pawed, and Mistlewhisker was not looking forward to chastising the Enforcer but the report quickly wiped the thought away. The herbs had been chewed up? Mistlewhisker thought back to Tuftedtusk's report and Yellowtwist's body, gaze hardening. They had to be connected. "Thank you, Lostspark. Dismissed."

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mudslide, reliable as always. Mistlewhisker gave the molly a nod--if she kept up her work and applied herself around the clan a little more, an Enforcer recommendation wouldn't be far in the future. However... "Darkfall did not return? Was he there during the patrol?"

[Darkfall - @Dark ] Hi I need your character to report in since you are the patrol lead, please <3 ]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Annoyance flashed through the Deputy at Briarsplash's report. Seriously? Mistlewhisker had thought that Raspberryswirl was a reliable patrol-mate. Her face remained neutral as she nodded along to Briarsplash's report. Not only did her entire patrol fail, but the territory was nearly un-traversible! The reports for Dawnstar were just piling up and Mistlewhisker was tired of going into her mate's den with bad news. "Thank you, Briarsplash. I will wait for the others to see if they show up." If not, they were looking at some hefty demotions. The high rank team had made it very clear that there was no more tolerance for failure.

[Nightpaw - @Concorde ] Hi I need you to report with your character please. Thank you <3 [Raspberryswirl - @ophelia ] [Flashpaw - @Blaaze ] This is your last chance to have your characters participate in the patrol to avoid a harsher punishment than they'd get from just not catching anything.]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Only a few more patrols needed to report in, and from the look on Squirrelrise's face as the young warrior approached her, Mistlewhisker was going to add another misfortune to her report to Dawnstar. Then again, that might have just been Squirrelrise's general demeanor.

But alas, one report about failed apprentices and owls later, Mistlewhisker was dismissing her daughter with murmured thanks and a nod, staring at the feather at her paws. Rats, dead Enforcer, chewed herbs, muddy territory, now owls...? Hm...
[[Turtlepaw - @Dolomedes ] Hi I need you to report with your character please. Thank you <3]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
And thus, the last patrol. Usually the warriors she had assigned to this patrol were good about returning, if not a little late. But this time they were on time, Midnightpath murmuring apologies that were unecessary. Mistlewhisker listened to the report, glancing with little humor at the orange tom who was rather stupid for her liking as he padded to the medicine den, looking all too excited to go cozy up to Mossfreckle. Mistlewhisker reigned in a sigh, turning to Midnightpath again. "Thank you. You said you saw snakes?" And a bat, but she wasn't concerned about that. Bats weren't unknown in ShadowClan territory. Unless... "Did anyone get bitten or scratched by the bat?" The Deputy questioned, looking between Bleedingpaw, Pondpaw and Midnightpath. Snakes were a concern, but so was whatever illness could come from a bat who was active during the day.

[Bleedingpaw - @Rani ] Hi I need you to report with your character, please <3]
⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆
Midnightpath
Shadowclan
She/her
Purrks: Silver Tongue(active) & Hulk Smash(inactive)
Midnightpath’s head tipped to one side, her eyes diverting down to the ground for a moment as she tried to recall the snakes. Hillstrider had found the snakes, so they made quick work of leaving the area to avoid possible snake bites. Waiting for the apprentices to finish speaking in turn, she spoke once more to the deputy. “Yes, a little group of snakes all together–I don’t recall how many, Hillstrider found them. Just wanted to ensure that nobody got injured, so we left the area as soon as possible.”
⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old Today, 01:07 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
[Gutspaw - @wolfie ] [Firepaw - @Lil'Ember ] [Nightpaw - @Vitalspark ] [Rookfire - @alec ]
· · ────────────── · ·
No more time to waste--Mistlewhisker had punishments to give out. Three this round. Great. The Deputy found herself sinking deeper and deeper into a bad mood recently, and that wasn't good for those who didn't pull their weight.

Joining her was Rookfire, who had expressed an interest in watching her give out punishments. Mistlewhisker wasn't enthusiastic about having someone watch her while she demoted and exiled cats, but she supposed it made sense to be curious about it. The Deputy leapt onto a lower branch of the Grimpeak--her normal branch when commanding patrols.

"Firepaw! Gutspaw! Nightpaw!" She wasn't going to bother with Raspberryswirl or Adderpaw--it was clear that both had disappeared. Disappointing. Adderpaw had shown potential. "Gather here. Now."

Mistlewhisker waited for them to appear before launching into punishments. "Nightpaw. You caught one thing and then was absent for the rest of the patrol, according to Briarsplash. You didn't bother to report in, either. Gutspaw." Disappointment hung heavy in Mistlewhisker's heart, but she didn't let it show. "You didn't report in with the rest of your patrol. Firepaw, you either. If you cannot handle the duties of a patrol, then you should spend more time learning how to be a clan cat."

"All three of you will be demoted for half a moon, and you will be known as Nightkit, Gutskit and Firekit. You are forbidden from exiting camp until this half moon is over. If you are found outside of camp during this half moon, you will be temporarily exiled."

[Nightkit, Gutskit and Firekit's punishments will be over October 16, 2024]

"ShadowClan expects better of all of you. Hopefully this lesson sticks with you." Mistlewhisker lashed her tail once before leaping down from the Grimpeak, stalking away. "Dismissed."

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Last edited by Mica; Today at 01:28 PM.