Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Badwolf
Yesterday 11:57 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by goodacacia
Yesterday 11:29 PM
ROLEPLAY ☆ ROUND-UP
by nyme
Last post by Red'fur
Yesterday 11:27 PM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Yesterday 11:24 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Yesterday 11:18 PM

Old Yesterday, 10:32 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

Primrosepaw
RiverClan Apprentice

´´The Empress´´

primheart by starphobia
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
129 / 100

The Empress looked up as Marigoldpaw approached her. ´´Oh, hello, Marigoldpaw,´´ Primrosepaw mewed, emerald hues narrowing against the bright sunlight. ´´I´m Primrosepaw. I guess I´m just...cloud watching. Yeah, that.´´

[ @Marigoldwhisper ]

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She and Seagullpaw have an open den policy.
BeachClan Healing | BeachClan Sign-Ups + Resources

Shallowriver is a FogClan Fogwalker. If she is needed, mention me!

Last edited by paedyn; Yesterday at 10:57 AM.
Old Yesterday, 05:15 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

☾ Brokenstream | 26 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

Eyes narrowed as he stalked up to the gaggle of apprentices seemingly in a spat, the Lionheart lashed his tail. "If you three have the time to cause arguments in the middle of the clearing, you have plenty of time to be doing something useful!" His mew was stern as he clocked Ravenpaw and Riftpaw with a disappointed look, making a mental note to speak to Rainpaw later if need be. After a moment of silence, he rolled his eyes and mumbled quietly under his breath, "Apprentices...", and sighed. "I'd like to think you are all better than squabbling kits. Get going before I ask Owltalon to assign you something." With that, the bengal walked away back towards Lilyglide, shaking his head. What they were arguing about? He didn't care to know. Apprentices are known for getting into trouble, he just hoped that they would be smart enough to handle it maturely and not cause any grief for the Clan.

( @Luna16 | @RainFall Wonders - small bump ^^ )

-‘๑’- RIFTPAW | 7 MOONS | HE/HIM -‘๑’-
split half solid black, half brown tabby with icy blue eyes
header by @/dino.

✮ ⋆ ˚。

Riftpaw flattened his ears and curled his lip as Ravenpaw hissed at him, confusion clear as day on her face. 'What's her problem?' He shot an alarmed glanced at Rainpaw as she tried to calm her sister. 'She-cats! They're crazy!' His eyes stayed wide and his ears flat as Ravenpaw began to explain. "...So like, what? You want to be his apprentice? He already has one. Soaringpaw!" He blinked incredulously at his den mate. Now she was...apologizing? What the hell is going on? "Er...it's okay, I guess." He mewed, still reeling from the beginning of the interaction as he settled down next to Ravenpaw, daring to press his pelt against hers in an act of comfort. But before he got the chance to say anything, Brokenstream arrived just in time to scold the trio. "Sorry..." He mumbled, looking guilty away from his adoptive older brother and casting a glance at Rainpaw by the frsh-kill pile.

( @/Luna16 )

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me

Last edited by korok; Yesterday at 08:16 PM. Reason: formatting / didnt realize rain walked away
Old Yesterday, 10:29 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy

Sneezepaw glanced to the side, her tail giving a small flick showing she was uninterested in whatever she was looking at.

(pixel gif by @/SnowheartTC! )
Royal "Clan"
Sign-ups/Resources
Saffronkit
Finder

- ˕ •マ elio was here !!
Old Yesterday, 11:14 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Ravenpaw gaped at Brokenstream when he scolded her, watching crestfallen as he stormed off. She laid her head down between her paws, more depressed than ever now. She glanced up at Riftpaw and shook her head. “No, no…I don’t want to be his apprentice.” She answered. The mostly black she-cat appreciated Riftpaw’s gesture of comfort, purring to show her gratitude. She sat up, looking around to make sure no other cat was closeby before leaning in closer to Riftpaw. She wanted to make certain no other cat heard what she was going to say. “I like Brokenstream…” She murmured, her voice no louder than a whisper, though she was certain Riftpaw could hear her.

Sighing, she sat normally again, staring at her paws in defeat. “Like…in a…in a more romantic way.” She was grasping at words trying to explain this to Riftpaw so he would understand. “Like…I wish that he would see me the way my parents see each other. You know?” She asked, looking up at Riftpaw praying he understood. It was making her nervous to discuss this openly like this, even if they were along the edge of the new camp.

In the meantime, Rainpaw was trotting back with two fish in her jaw when she noticed Brokenstream scolding Ravenpaw and Riftpaw for arguing. The black-and-white she-cat heaved a sigh, but froze in her pawsteps when she noticed how close Ravenpaw and Riftpaw were sitting near each other. Best not to disturb them… She figured. It would be better for Ravenpaw to have this conversation with Riftpaw one-on-one, she knew how Riftpaw felt for her twin. With that decided, Rainpaw returned the fish to the fresh-kill pile. Unsure of what she should be doing at this point.

[ @korok - Rifty and Brokenstream]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop