Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
"Glowing in a Cave"...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:25 PM
Windy Hills
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 09:24 PM
DuskKit Finder
by ghost<3
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:21 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 09:08 PM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:07 PM

Old September 28th, 2024, 12:29 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 3 days normally 1 day if urgent
My Mood: Blah
Default Re: Willow's Rise

@HerbalTea @babysith

(sorry this took a while!)

Rising storm padded into willowsrise hunting on his mind " Okay you heard bumblestar, hunting is our main goal so lets get on it." he said kindly before turning away to find anything.

The hornet padded around willows rise the hornet opened his maw catching a wiff of a squirrel - gross- the Tom thought before scaling the tree slowly scaling up it, once rising got above the squills branch he carefully jumped down catching it under his paws squishing it sightly. Rising grabbed the squirll again dropping down from the tree burring it.

the tom walked around more before noticing a vole in a bush rising crouched as he stalked forward before pouncing on the vole killing it instantly the hornet looked around for more prey catching one robin.

(+1 Robbin, +1 vole, +1 squirrel)

☽༓☾
Risingstorm is one of thunderclans hornets if he is needed, mention me.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
[Fishkit] ☽༓☾ [ Grapevine ]

Old Yesterday, 12:52 AM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

Echopaw nodded, and jumped down from the tree, landing on her paws without injury. Echopaw tried the hunting crouch, hopefully it wasn't too rusty, since the last thing she caught was over a week ago, and that was a small rabbit. Echopaw got into the crouch, but quickly realised that she messed the crouch up. Adjusting herself, Echopaw was now ready to try catch something. Echopaw sniffed the air for a scent, only to find nothing. She travelled further northwards to see if anything would be there. Nope. With a sigh, Echopaw walked towards a tree on her left, peering past the tree to observe the surrounding area, and to her elation, Echopaw caught wind of a faint scent. After some sleuthing, Echopaw found a squirrel nibbling on a seed. Stealthily, Echopaw crept after the squirrel, and leapt forward to catch it. The squirrel struggled a bit, but Echopaw quickly ended its suffering. Pleased with herself, she retraced her steps and walked back to Risingstorm.

@Spider.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old Today, 06:32 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 3 days normally 1 day if urgent
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensCall View Post
Echopaw nodded, and jumped down from the tree, landing on her paws without injury. Echopaw tried the hunting crouch, hopefully it wasn't too rusty, since the last thing she caught was over a week ago, and that was a small rabbit. Echopaw got into the crouch, but quickly realised that she messed the crouch up. Adjusting herself, Echopaw was now ready to try catch something. Echopaw sniffed the air for a scent, only to find nothing. She travelled further northwards to see if anything would be there. Nope. With a sigh, Echopaw walked towards a tree on her left, peering past the tree to observe the surrounding area, and to her elation, Echopaw caught wind of a faint scent. After some sleuthing, Echopaw found a squirrel nibbling on a seed. Stealthily, Echopaw crept after the squirrel, and leapt forward to catch it. The squirrel struggled a bit, but Echopaw quickly ended its suffering. Pleased with herself, she retraced her steps and walked back to Risingstorm.

@Spider.

Risingstorm padded up behind echopaws "Not bad but your stance wasnt that great, usually when you ponce on prey you got to try to kill it in one move. he meowed leading echopaw out away from the tree the hornet spotted a vole " perfect... he whispers signaling echopaw to crouch too " make sure you stay low to the ground and prepare your legs to pounce " the hornet said shifting his body side to side before flinging himself in the air landing on the vole and bitting its neck quickly before dropping it " Now when it comes to killing it you want to go for the neck snapping it so it wont suffer" he instructed sitting down " now you try again .

☽༓☾
Risingstorm is one of thunderclans hornets if he is needed, mention me.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
[Fishkit] ☽༓☾ [ Grapevine ]

Old Today, 07:44 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days, 24hrs for Urgent
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
@HerbalTea @babysith

(sorry this took a while!)

Rising storm padded into willowsrise hunting on his mind " Okay you heard bumblestar, hunting is our main goal so lets get on it." he said kindly before turning away to find anything.

The hornet padded around willows rise the hornet opened his maw catching a wiff of a squirrel - gross- the Tom thought before scaling the tree slowly scaling up it, once rising got above the squills branch he carefully jumped down catching it under his paws squishing it sightly. Rising grabbed the squirll again dropping down from the tree burring it.

the tom walked around more before noticing a vole in a bush rising crouched as he stalked forward before pouncing on the vole killing it instantly the hornet looked around for more prey catching one robin.

(+1 Robbin, +1 vole, +1 squirrel)

[No format cuz mobile]

Cedarstrike | Killer Aptitude | Kitty Softpaw

The shecat nodded, scampering off to hunt. Stumbling upon a burrow, she quickly took advantage, quickly striking into it with her paw. A big fat rat! Perfection.

Following her nose would also bring her up a tree, where 2 squirrels were doing an acorn stock check in the hole of a tree. She, of course, wasted no time hopping into the hole herself and snapping the creatures up in her jaws.

+1 Rat + 2 Squirrel

You've had to walk a dark and terrible path alone.

Character List and Trackers