Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 11:18 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:14 PM
ROLEPLAY ☆ ROUND-UP
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 11:14 PM
Silverpaw demotion thread
Last post by hal
Today 11:10 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Today 11:08 PM

Old September 29th, 2024, 06:29 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Twilight Falls

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

The mood was somber, dire as the fire fighters arrived at the falls, the risk and weight of what they were about to do settling in over the group.

This group above all would be making direct contact with the fires, as the spotters had only found it and were keeping watch and the suppressors were circling the fire, getting rid of plants in its path but not it. These cats however? They would be actively fighting the blaze in a desperate bid to stop its wrath from destroying all.

And all Crowtooth could do was stack the groups to be ready for this and have as many tools as possible against the heat. The falls had most of those tools for that at least.

"Right everyone gather round an' get any questions answered 'cuz when yer off ta yer fire its too late.

If ya heard us high ranks chatterin' yer gonna know some o' the tactics we think will help so far but those that didnt; First take a dip in the shallow part o' the pond ta wet yer fur an' make it harder ta burn. Then start collectin' as much moss as ya can carry an' soak it.

We got two real methods ta stop the fire an' the water is part o' it. Ya can either take dirt an' bury the fire wit' it or chuck the wet moss on it ta quench it, or both, ta be honest I recommend both. Just.... be careful, if ya need ta step back ta cough or rest tell yer partners ta cover ya an' do so, be careful.

Anyone need anythin' clarified?"
They had until the groups headed out at least to try and get their individual plans set.

"Fer where ya'll are headin' wit' Nightfall bowin' out Ive shifted groups a bit.

Deadmoon @gs29513 yer still takin' Warmsun @Desert Rain Frog an' Lichenpaw @Neptune. an' when yer ready an' got everythin' set head ta the windy hills, if all goes well Whisperinghive's group should already be there.

Batglare @Moonraven ya got Silverrose @Estelle an' Scorpiansight @Idiotic.Bean101 ta the main territory, if ya are worried about findin' it Whiterabbit should be nearby callin' out so follow her voice.

Finally Hawkfur @Mica yer wit me an' Birchpaw @Aroogi an' we're tacklin' the sky glade. If I remember right Hawkfur ya said Owlscreech was watchin' it an' she should be joined by the suppressors by now..."
Stars he hoped they were all there at least, otherwise the fire may have spread to be too big to stop when the fire fighters arrived...

No, no Crowtooth wasnt going to think on that and instead focus on making sure they were ready to act when they arrived to join the suppressors, already collecting his moss to dunk it and himself in the water, ears open for questions.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; September 29th, 2024 at 06:30 PM.
Old September 29th, 2024, 06:44 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

WARMSUN
THE COWARDLY WARRIOR

His Fur Prickled As He And His Group Walked Towards Twilight Falls. His Heart Hammered In His Ears, End-Tufted Tail Flicking Behind Him As The Patrols Followed The Scarred Skunk-Striped Deputy. The Flecked Tom Could Only See The Blaze Before His Eyes. His Muzzle Swung From Side To Side, Pushing The Vision Away. As Crowtooth Explained What To Do And Where To Go, He Lifted His Head Up. W... Will Do, Crowtooth. He Mewed, Wadding Into The Shallows A Bit. He Rolled Around In It Before Walking Over To Miss And Ripping Up A Thick Lump, Rolling The Patch Into A Strong Ball. Can We Throw Them, Or Just Drop? Dumb Question, Warmsun! They Can't Be Gathered Again In The Fire!

@Rani @gs29513 @Neptune.
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! With Help Of WCO Members, "Savage's Decent" Is Its Name. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; September 29th, 2024 at 06:44 PM.
Old September 29th, 2024, 08:22 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Deadmoon was a tad slow, pulling up a bit behind the rest of the extinguishing patrols. She was already sort of privy to the plan, so didn't necessarily pay complete attention to Crowtooth's spiel. Whoops. She probably should have paid attention, but she was already sort of wading into the water, her feet sloshing about and the fur around her paws floating upwards. Upwards, upwards, upwards. She took another step deeper into the water, shivering slightly. Cold. Wet. She was not a fan. But it was better than the alternative, at least.

The alternative. Fire. Heat and blazing fury. Death. Death, if she messed up. If any of them messed up. Warmsun and Lichenpaw were also her responsibility now, if she messed up it could be their funeral as well. So she couldn't mess up, she simply couldn't. Deadmoon had to do her absolute best to make sure they were fine, to make sure no harm came to them. How she would do so she didn't know, she just had to try. Make sure she was going in first, anyway. Make sure that they were fleeing first. Then again, even if they fled at the same time, if things did get out of paw, she would be the one getting burnt to a crisp.

Nice thought.

Shaking her head rather violently, Deadmoon flopped into the shallows. She slid side to side, scrunching up her nose and rolling over in an effort to ensure all of her fur was wet. Wet was good. Wet didn't burn. Deadmoon didn't want to burn. She waded out of the water heavily, scraping up some moss from the rocks alongside Warmsun. One ball, then another. Strips of it, even. The molly dropped them into the water, hauling it back out and draping some of it over her back. The balls were tucked under her chin, and she waded out of the water again. I don't reckon it matters, as long as you don't get too close. Please don't get too close. Please, please don't get hurt, please stay safe, please just be ok.
@Desert Rain Frog @Neptune. @Rani
Old September 29th, 2024, 08:46 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Batglare followed behind the patrol near the back, senses on high alert. As he had been listening to the conversation early, he began wadding into the shallow edge of the pool behind Deadmoon. He curled his lips in disgust as the cold, wet liquid seeped into his fur and hit bare flesh and muscle. He half listened to Crowtooth while he lowered himself into the water, hissing softly as his belly got soaked, and worked on getting his flanks, chest, and a chunk of muzzle and chin soaked, and stood up looking like a drenched cotton ball.

He vigorously shook himself out uncaring about who he hit with water in the process. Batglare resisted the urge to groom himself and would be livid if he caught a cold after this. It was too warm for that or so he hoped. He moved sluggishly, his coat was exceedingly long and wet which made it a tad on the heavier side, but it wasn't like he was the fastest to start with. He worked on scraping the wet moss off a rock and growled softly as a light shiver shook his broad form.

Once he had collected what he deemed enough, he wadded out of the water, worked on balling the moss up, and looked around to make sure Silverfur and Scorpionsight were doing the same. He'd set out once he had the other two, no questions asked.
@Estelle [Silverrose] @Idiotic.Bean101 [Scorpionsight]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old September 29th, 2024, 09:31 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Scorpionsight-She/Her
26 Moons

---------------------

Okay, Scorpionsight can help with this.
No problem.

The bengal grabs as much moss as possible and soaks it(and herself too), before padding over to Batglare and Silverrose.

@Moonraven - @Estelle

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)

Last edited by Idiotic.Bean101; Yesterday at 06:28 PM.
Old September 29th, 2024, 10:02 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

HE/HIM • APPRENTICE • 9M • WINDCLAN
"A fluffy white & brown ticked tabby tom."
PURRKS: N/A
---

Birchpaw heard his name and trotted up to Hawkfur and Crowtooth, eyes determined. "I'm ready, sir."

[ @Mica @Rani ]

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old Yesterday, 10:21 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Lichenpaw
~<>~
18 moons || she/her || WindClan apprentice || honed skill [INACTIVE]
scrawny calico with one blind eye; blue eyes

Her expression is uncharacteristically dark as Crowtooth goes through the plan. Wet her pelt, get as much moss as she can carry. Kick dirt over top of it. It sounds deceptively easy. Still, she nods her understanding and wanders over to Deadmoon and Warmsun, ready to give her life if needed.

[ @Rani @gs29513 @Desert Rain Frog ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old Yesterday, 06:16 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Their tasks were straightforward and Silverrose did not hesitate to wade into the water, supressing the shiver that wanted to run up her spine. This wasn't her first time in water, besides; it wasn't.. That Bad... She tried to tell herself, huffing quietly when the cold liquid lapped around her sides until she was fully soaked through. Then came the next task of gathering a soaking moss, a task quickly completed with the moss growing at the water's edge which was quickly able to scrap together, roll up and soak. Before long Silverrose stood at Batglare's flank and ready to go.

[ @Moonraven @Idiotic.Bean101 ]

Old Today, 05:09 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 54 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Killer Aptitude T1
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Hanged Man ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Crowtooth - @Rani ] [Birchpaw - @Aroogi ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur nodded along to Crowtooth's instructions, following the rest of the cats into the falls. He held back a shriek as the icy water doused him, soaking his fluffy fur and chilling him to the bone. At least he couldn't get burned, now! Then he wadded up moss, dunking it in the water and swirling it around so it soaked up more water. Dragging himself out of the pool, Hawkfur stood by Crowtooth and awaited the command to move out. "Let's do this." He said to his friend, giving Birchpaw a nod.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)