Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
☆Silentpaw Training...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:25 PM
irispaw's training [p]
by idia
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 06:25 PM
Silverpaw's training
by Rani
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:22 PM
i dreamt of you and our...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 06:21 PM
Rejoining: Come check this...
by Lullaby
Last post by Lullaby
Today 06:17 PM

Old September 29th, 2024, 08:42 PM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
Default Re: Smothered in its cradle [CLANWIDE EVENT]

Honeypaw
11 Moons
60/100
Purrks: Flock Together T2

As Honeypaw had been searching for something to do to help the clan, she heard squeaky, panicky voices. Oh boy... She turned towards them and approached before they went off to presumably harass warriors who were doing the important things. "Heyyy you two, what are your names? You aren't going to die, the older warriors know what they're doing and they're going to help us." She wasn't actually completely sure of that, but she still. An attack from another clan? Can cats start fires? How does that work... She didn't voice her confusion to the kits, however.

( @Badwolf )
Old September 29th, 2024, 08:53 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Fleetpaw nodded at Dustbunny and followed her closely. He watched as she dug, trying his best to copy her movements. He started by digging a paw-sized hole, making it longer. Then scooping out the dirt as best as he could to widen the gap before deepening it, sliding the dirt up and over the side carefully. It wasn’t something he was used to doing, he prayed he was doing it correctly. Glancing at Dustbunny, he could see that his attempts were not as powerful or precise as her’s, but he hoped it would do. He continued to work quietly, actually starting to enjoy how he was able to let his mind clear as he focused on his task.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Snowybreeze]
​​[ @Moonraven - Dustbunny]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old September 29th, 2024, 09:00 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Whistlekit] & [Sedgekit]
Kits|3 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

"Whistlekit and Sedgekit. Nice to meet you." Sedgekit meows politely, nodding towards the apprentice. "Then should we just stay here? Is it safe?" He might not look it, but he's equally nervous and anxious as his sister. He glances at her.

Whistlekit stops moving around. Her eyes widen, and she pats her pelt anxiously. She didn't know a lot about fire, except that it was very hot, and it killed lots and lots of cats at once. Or so she heard. She imagined it as a very big, ugly cat made of black and red flames. From another clan, coming to attack Windclan. She shivers.

"Really? Are the warriors winning against the fire?" Whistlekit asks. "Can I help?"

Tags:
@CloudlessEve /Honeypaw

Last edited by Badwolf; September 29th, 2024 at 09:01 PM.
Old Yesterday, 02:20 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Coyotekit
The Prince Of WindClan
He/Him | WC Kit | Oldest Son of Twilightstar | ??? moons old
Nuh-uh! Coyotekit wasn't just gonna let his momma walk out into the territory where it was dangerous! He'd heard of fires, and cats could get badly hurt by them! At least, that's what he'd learned. Waddling up to his mama with short, stubbly legs, he climbed up her tail and onto her back. He clung to her ears, wobbling a bit as he tried to hold on. The Prince was going to protect his mama, no matter what. Because Coyotekit was a big boy, and he would go with her, and tell the fires to stop. 'You're not going anywhere without me, Mommy! Imma protect you! I'll tell those fires that their mean and to stop burning!" he purred.

[ @Moonraven - Twilightstar | Feel free to have Twilightstar shake him off or hand him to someone else lmao ]

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord
Old Yesterday, 05:07 PM
Itaughtmyhorsetojump:)

Gender: He/ Him (Not really you can call me whatever comes to your mind first)
Bump Policy: 24 hours⸝⸝
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by v4mp6re_b1t3 View Post

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=57131

Mistykit ★ She-Kit - She/Her ★ Windclan Kit ★ 6 Moons ★ Straight
(Image By: Eidolon <3)

Mistykit looked at Dusk kit with a soft smile. "Don't worry about it. I'm sure the Warriors know what to do." She flickers her tail over Dusk kit's nose hoping to cheer him up.

` \ Dusk ' Kit / `

| 3 moons - He / Him ?? - Purrks: - Post: 12 |

~ a lean tom with a brown pelt, tan markings, and yellow eyes ~

___

DuskKit nodded as MistyKit's tail flicked over his nose, his body relaxing as he managed to calm himself down a little more. He was relieved as he felt the tight feeling in his chest loosen, providing some comfort.

"Mm, thanks."

The tom murmured, a tiny bit embarrassed he needed comforting in the first place.
Old Yesterday, 08:26 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Vinepaw
9 Moons
He/Him
Vinepaw nodded and headed towards his group “I’m ready when you are Mrs Dapplebreeze”he said while looking around he was already thinking of his mission he was so determined he started padding along with his partner heading quickly to the skyglade. He started to mull over the most efficient strategies but he decided he would listen to whatever he was told to do

(Sorry it’s short works been a pain recently)
@Alchemist Kitsune

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; Yesterday at 08:27 PM.
Old Today, 03:33 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
22 Moons - WindClan Medicine Cat
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Active | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive | Katty Krueger - Inactive

Even as she spoke she saw Snowybreeze follow after Dustbunny and Fleetpaw, silently exiting the den, no doubt to begin the dig with the experienced tunneler in charge. The tom and apprentice might not have known about tunneling, but Snowybreeze was very eager to help out in all scenarios she had placed him in, and Fleetpaw was young and could easily learn from the she-cat. Besides, a hole and a tunnel were two very different things to contend with. Lightningstorm was certain they would be fine. What might not be fine was the fact that Chuckles had taken Dapplebreeze with him, sent her off to suppress the fires... which... fair. The patched molly was one to get the job done. But she had hoped to be able to ask for her assistance if the leader refused her offer of heading out to find a good escape route if the worst happened, which wouldn't you know it... she did.

The medicine cat opened her mouth to counterargue. To oppose Twilightstar's decision... but in earnest, what could they do? The leader was right. There were far more threats out there than the fire, and as much as she seemed to not attract their attention, who knew what the chaos currently eating away at the moors would do to the mind of the predators who would have her for an easy meal? Or worse, cats who would use the fire to attack when they were weakest. It would mean they knew. Had somehow learned of WindClan's current plight, but the longer this went on, the more visible it might be to any cat who was experienced enough. Observant to a fault.

So when the one eyed she-cat stated that she wanted the medicine cat to stay in the midst of an emergency that might result in more injuries than an apprentice alone should take? It wasn't just hard to counter her logic. It was damn near impossible. It didn't stop her from rolling her eyes at the leader's jesting barb, however, shaking her head exasperatedly. She sometimes wondered how exactly her and Crowtooth got along as swimmingly as they did. The deputy was one of her favorite cats in all the moors, don't get her wrong... but the leader and him usually seemed as different as night and day. Until now, that was.

"Oh sure. Throw the challenge out when I can't bloody well follow you and prove you wrong, why don't ya? 'Fraid I'll catch you looking like a wheezing hare out there?" she mewed back, unable to resist teasing back on instinct.

The light of mischief in Lightningstorm's eye faltered soon after she spoke, a rare, serious look grazing her face in earnest as she continued. "You know I can't lie to save my life. Come back in one piece and I won't have to rat you out to the two biggest stinkers in the clan is what you have to do, innit? I'm serious!" she called out as the leader bounded out, concern dancing like a storm in her lapis hues as a sigh escaped her. "Clan needs you a lot more than they could ever need me..."

@Moonraven [Twilightstar - Dustbunny] | @Luna16 [Fleetpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Today, 04:20 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post
Frostkit
Frostkit wasn’t surprised when his victim turned around with fire. Though he didn’t really expect to get into a full fight, other than Jaggedkit, many kittens tended to just cry and tell adults. Honestly, the idea of fighting someone other than his siblings had him grinning with and crouching down as he watched the other kit circle him. Well- this just turned boring. Normally, Jaggedkit would just fight back and not do whatever this “fighting” was. Frostkit flicked an ear as he heard Strawberrykit’s call from their nest, but he was a little busy so in just a moment.

Then as though his previous thoughts had summoned his brother, Jaggedkit appeared and attacked the older kitten with a bite to the paw! Frostkit let out an excited squeal and hopped in place just once! This was new and exciting!!! Maybe Jaggedkit and Frostkit could wrestle later offer this but wrestling on the same team wasn’t something Frostkit had considered doing. Frostkit bounded forward in the next second, running full speed, and striking out with clumsy paws as Frostkit got close enough to hit.
[ @burntToast - Jaggedkit | @MrWolfu - Cedarkit ]
[ baby team up of the century ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWolfu View Post

~ Cedarkit ~
5 moons | male | kit

- - -

Cedarkit was surprised when Jaggedkit bit down on his paw, and he hissed out in pain. Wiggling his paw up and down, he attempted to throw off the smaller kit, tail lashing as he stumbled backwards. What was happening? First he was bitten by a kit, and now he was being bitten by another kit! Was this an ambush? Of course, then he noticed Frostkit coming over.

He stumbled once more as Frostkit struck him, finally collapsing onto the ground. How could he be losing to two kits that were younger than him?! This was beyond embarassing.

"Hey, heyyy! Stop it!"

The older kit was struggling to fight back, snapping at the younger kits in an attempt to land a bite. He wasn't against fighting another kit, no matter how young they were!

TAGS:
- Jaggedkit ( @burntToast )
- Frostkit ( @Dolomedes )
╔═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╗
♢|〘 Jaggedkit 〙| ♢
he/him | 1 moon (2 weeks) | Windclan
“and I remain quiet..”
|[28 / 100]|
╚═| • |═ ≪ 〘♢〙 ≫ ═| • |═╝
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It didn't take too long for Jaggedkit to be flung away from the older kit, they were stronger than him after all but he was more persistent! He bared his small fangs at them and hissed darting back ready to attack again! His brother seemed to be getting the idea of battling side beside. Jaggedkit rose a paw to attack but immediately cringed back as the older kit started snapping their jaws at him! Hey unfair, biting wasnt allowed unless you were tiny! It was strange because this kit was shouting at them to stop it but was attempting to bite them? Hypocrite. Jagged rose his paw once more and through a series of punches at the bigger kits face attempting to get them to back off! They weren't coordinated and he could easily have just been batting air.

#Jaggedkit
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 04:29 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Whisperinghive
A 12-16 moon old tom with marigold-orange fur, dull green eyes, and a thin scar running from below his left eye down his muzzle to his nose.
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch [ACTIVE]

The scorch continued to burn Whisperinghive's insides, boiling his blood and sizzling his flesh. It made him feel woosy and alive with nerves. If this was how his flames felt, the orange warrior could barely imagine what the actual flames would feel like. He snapped out of focusing on the scorch and the freeze as Leechscar started barking out orders, his tail prickling slightly. Take Lightningpaw to the Windy Hills. Find the spotter. Dig... Easy enough.

"Lightningpaw, you ready?" He asked the apprentice, wanting to make sure they were ready for when he bounded off to Windy Hills at breakneck speed. Whisperinghive had never really tested out his full speed, so tonight would be the ultimate trial. These fires couldn't get bigger, and they definitely couldn't come near camp. The kits and elders would be burned- They'd die! There were too many new kits for anything bad to happen.

@Lightningpaw666 @Undertaker
Lightningpaw- He/Him, 11 Moons old, No Purrks, Windclan Apprentice.

Lightningpaw would nod to the Warrior to be honest he hasn't interacted with Whisperinghive before and he wanted to put on a good showing. Not to mention Windclan was in danger and he would do everything he could to protect them. Even if that meant getting dirty... Ew. Lightningpaw's tail tip would twitch a bit in irritation that this fire dared make him get his paws covered in dirt he would have to take a good long bath when he got back. (Sorry for the slow response been a bit busy.)

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; Today at 04:29 PM.