Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 06:32 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Spider
Today 06:32 PM
lightning and then the...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 06:30 PM
☆Silentpaw Training...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:25 PM
irispaw's training [p]
by idia
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 06:25 PM

Old September 29th, 2024, 05:42 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Runningstorm and Redleaf both help her back into the nursery

@Cinnamiontail
Old Yesterday, 04:58 AM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Yeehaw

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
shoulder to shoulder with sleepysunrise, it had become almost a habit to leave camp to patrol, hunt or gather with the youngest enforcer every once in a while. it didnt happen on a schedule, but when rookfire ran out of warriors to take with him as additional storage on the way (even though he didnt care about them hugely, he didnt want them to get annoyed and unwilling from being forced on extra patrol every sunrise) sleepysunrise was the first that came to mind.
it appeared today wouldnt be like every other day though, barely a step out of camp and darkfall, blood drenched and mudstained, came into view. white marked brows drew together and rookfire fell out of pace, slowing considerably, body almost entirely turned towards darkfall by the time the former enforcer stepped into their path, blocking the two from leaving and ultimately causing them to come to a halt. whiskers twitched in a mixture of concern and cursiosity, silver eyes long since scanning the older toms body for any obvious injuries even though he knew all the blood couldnt be his.
a important report, a blood drenched warrior with no signs of injury and needing rookfire and sleepysunrise to hear it specifically made his stomach flip in anticipation. a spark of fear coiling deep within his lungs, pressing against ribs and spreading into his stomach. there werent many reasons why sleepy and him specifically would have to be there, the only thing that really made sense in his mind being some clan endangering thing and them simply being the first enforcers he could find. though, he hadnt been running, there wasnt a look of raw instinctual fear shining in blue eyes and no thick scent unique to predators clung to his form. the thought that this might be driven by their personal involvement with the reason he was so shaken didnt cross rookfires mind. there wasnt a reason for him to suspect anything bad had happened to lostspark specifically and he wouldnt connect the dots until the moment confirmation passed darkfalls lips.
still, the dark enforcer turned the second darkfall made his way past them, following the larger feline briskly, shoulders set tight.

[ was gonna wait until estelle had posted but oh well || @Dark || @Estelle ]

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder
Old Yesterday, 05:55 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Foxkit
| he/him | ShadowClan | Kit |

Well, this was certainly unexpected. Instead of screaming and crying or even scolding him, the larger cat seemed... How to say... Strained? There was no reason for any cat to be pleased with this situation, and yet she was trying to be "friendly". No, that wasn't right. Incorrect. Even Foxkit knew that. She was not acting as she was supposed to. Foxkit only dug his claws in deeper, his face scrunching up at the other cat with derision.

Suddenly, something caught Foxkit's eye, causing him to loosen his grip--just a hair. A weird, bald animal with a pointy face. There were tons of black things strewn about besides it. They looked pointy and fluffy at the same time. Foxkit allowed a single forepaw to release the cat's tail completely to bat at one of them. As expected, they were at once soft and bristly.

"What. 'S. Sat. That," Foxkit spoke up, his voice tiny and mumbly, yet it had a certain seriousness to it. He was now looking at the bird, eyes wide with concentration. His vocal capabilities had improved greatly over the past few sunrises, but they were clearly not at their full capacity yet. How very frustrating; made a kit want to give up on the whole "communicating" thing altogether. Still, though, he supposed that talking likely would open up some interesting avenues for him, such as learning about that strange creature the fluffy cat was eating. He'd just have to be patient.

( @idia - Squirrelrise )
Old Yesterday, 07:01 PM
matching with @/oakcrane

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Dreaming

Stormtail and Deerpaw lived.

Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place ~ WCO Jail.. ~ fogclan

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake
Old Today, 06:51 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Dark

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚Duskpaw of Shadowclan | 12 moons | Purrks: n/a | Training Tracker˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

CW: MENTAL BREAKDOWN

Dusky slid out of the apprentice's den. Today was just like any other day... right? right? But... it wasnt.

first, her cloudy blind eyes started to water. next her breath started to quicken. One breath... papa cougar, gone... two breaths... her littermates, gone... three breaths... her other siblings, also gone. nothing more than a speck of dust on a beach.

"Where... where are they..." she whimpered on the fourth breath. splotched fur crumbling to the ground, her paws covering her eyes to block any light her cloudy hues could see (albeit not much).

"Where's my papa.. WHERE IS HE? WHERE DID HE GO? WHY... WHY DID HE LEAVE ME... WHY DID EVERYONE LEAVE ME?"

someone came up to her... trying to get her to move but... "NO!" she couldn't. she couldnt move. grief took hold of her. truly, for the first time in her entire twelve moons of life. "Why... why? Why did Cougarbite leave me? Why did Talonpaw, Hawkpaw, Foxpaw, Lionpaw, Bonepaw, Forestpaw... why... all of you.. why? where did you all go?" her breath did nothing but quicken. shorter and shorter intervals between them.

- [ open to someone to get her to try to calm down
( •̀ ω •́ )✧ ]

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADHD

Sunrisestar is the current leader of ALT SKYCLAN, she has an OPEN den policy!

Themes and Text Colors: a complete guide
gay vinegar
No.
Old Today, 01:36 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

°LionPaw°
Male | 5 Moons | Posts: 2/100
long hair dark brown braided tabby with baby blue eyes and white specks on his fur, large tail, pushed in snout
Purrks: None

The newly made apprentice scanned the clearing, spotted the enforcer commander super-cool Hawk guy. He bound up to him, practically running into him. “Hawkbite! I’m an apprentice now, isn’t that cool?” he flashed him a toothy grin and sat down in front of the commander. “Well- I’m not sure..uhh…could you maybe train me sometime? I’m sad I didn’t get you as my mentor…I was really hoping!” he sighed, the light in his gaze disappearing for a moment, then coming back. “Well- I don’ think my mentors kid likes me too much…they were glarin’ at me when I got my name…and my mentor seems…off…but they said they could train me!”

@SuspiciousMindz (ex-TigerKit. He’s gonna steal Hawk as a father figure at some point-)

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)

Last edited by Rowan; Today at 01:37 PM.
Old Today, 02:08 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayvinegar View Post

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚Duskpaw of Shadowclan | 12 moons | Purrks: n/a | Training Tracker˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

CW: MENTAL BREAKDOWN

Dusky slid out of the apprentice's den. Today was just like any other day... right? right? But... it wasnt.

first, her cloudy blind eyes started to water. next her breath started to quicken. One breath... papa cougar, gone... two breaths... her littermates, gone... three breaths... her other siblings, also gone. nothing more than a speck of dust on a beach.

"Where... where are they..." she whimpered on the fourth breath. splotched fur crumbling to the ground, her paws covering her eyes to block any light her cloudy hues could see (albeit not much).

"Where's my papa.. WHERE IS HE? WHERE DID HE GO? WHY... WHY DID HE LEAVE ME... WHY DID EVERYONE LEAVE ME?"

someone came up to her... trying to get her to move but... "NO!" she couldn't. she couldnt move. grief took hold of her. truly, for the first time in her entire twelve moons of life. "Why... why? Why did Cougarbite leave me? Why did Talonpaw, Hawkpaw, Foxpaw, Lionpaw, Bonepaw, Forestpaw... why... all of you.. why? where did you all go?" her breath did nothing but quicken. shorter and shorter intervals between them.

- [ open to someone to get her to try to calm down
( •̀ ω •́ )✧ ]

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 ]
starclan had given him so much to be greatful for and rookfire wouldnt dare to be ungrateful but stars was this really necesarry? hovering around camp, resting near the medicine den, engulfted in shadow from the large evergreen trees and mostly avoiding the more sun speckled bits of the clearing (since his little accident out in the territory at least) he often heard and saw more than others expected. it wasnt hard to miss most things. his slumber was hardly ever deep enough to get him to put down his head during the day so he mostly flew under the radar whilst still picking up on things. besides, the clearing wasnt that awfully large.
now, the thing rookfire had cursed internally just a moment ago was the very thing that caused him to blink open silver eyes at this day, faltering pawsteps, irregular and eventually ceasing. eyes half-lidded, he glanced around until he was able to pinpoint the source of disturbance, duskpaw, one of the few older apprentices rookfire actually knew very little about. the quickening breath easily observed even from a distance caused his lungs to give a brief squeeze of phantom pain, a reminder of what he knew to be a reaction similar to his. yet, the apprentices gasping breaths didnt appear to have any obvious source, no second cat hurrying after her, no one looking partly concerned yet mostly hurt a few steps away. a frown made its way onto rookfire face and the medic pushed himself to white tipped paws, approaching the apprentice quietly. by the time he got to her, the quiet whimpering had ceased to make way for hurried gasps.
"hey hey- its okay, its okay" he began quietly, crouching down near her but keeping enough distance as to not startle the younger feline. "can you take a breath with me?" he parroted the very thing mossfreckle had said to him, deciding against crossing into the apprentice personal space and instead hoping that they would hear his exxagerated, slow breathing. repeating encouraging words every once in a while, he hoped they would be in a good enough state to move to a more private place but wouldnt pressure them to do so in their current state.

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder