Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Sageflower0714
Today 02:24 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 02:23 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:08 PM
"Glowing in a Cave"...
Last post by Blaaze
Today 02:07 PM
Talent Show!
Last post by Clamfish
Today 02:06 PM

Old Today, 12:38 PM
alright buddy, soup time

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours please :}
My Mood: Mellow
Default Talent Show!

((sorry if this sucks ive never done this before, give me tips if u want))

Event [#event]

Raccoontail was decently bored. He was watching the leaves fall and dance in the wind, when an idea hit him.

"Kits! Who wants to have a talent show? The winner will get this huge feather I found!" Raccoontail picked up a large hawk feather and showed it to the kits before setting it back down. "Anybody who wants to compete, come over here!" Raccoontail glanced around before adding: "Any warriors who want to assist me can!"

What's going on:
Each kit will come up and present their talent, and Raccoontail and any other judges will score your talent out of 10.
Each kit's performance is determined by a die!
I'll roll using the google dice roller and tell you the result. A 1-5 is a flop, meaning the kit messed up. A 6-15 is a good performance, and will be scored by the judges. A 16-19 is an excellent performance, and a 20 is perfect follow through!

The Prizes are as follows:
1st Place - Hawk Feather, 500kk from me, and a drawing if u want one
2nd Place - 200kk and a drawing if u want it
3rd Place - 50kk and a drawing if u want it

idk how to do this but i think its @BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @Silverfur & Co @dino. @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @MelonMile @idia @Dirtfur @Rosewater021 @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @The Kitty. @Banneret @Quasar @hal @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Courage @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @OBigBrainO @Beaan @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @otter @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @flowsie @Fernwillow @Starii @SatoruSaki @lem~ @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @Frosted pelt @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @Minkuu @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @cheesecake @Spider @Barnaby @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @K1TTEN @Saki @RavensCall @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paedyn @korok @Jungle @Fish @Hestia! @Mica @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @Luminous @Phoenix @Eraserhead @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Shrew @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @elio @WCFan @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Cygnus @Tallstar @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Littlesun0112 @Donnie @Janis @Moondapple @bramblemask @PolarIce @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @Otoko @ollie @Vitalspark @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @oakcrane @PoisonOrchid @Zero_2001 @lark. @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @FadingWhispers @nyme @olive-shine @Evenilolia. @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @~Jade @Pepperfrostie @King of the northern cats @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Primrosethewolf @Nim @Golfer29 @ghost<3 @HerbalTea @Badwolf @Redpool @twizzypaw @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Dino king 2.0 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @Eucalyptuspaw @babysith @Alderheart2763 @RoxieRoadie @Crazyy_wildcard @Lilac_Cat @Allison @Lil'Ember @weevil @Splitmoon @Amberlight @Eidolon @Ready2Crash @Bugabaddie @!0P055UM! @Hana @WarriorGalaxy @Clamfish

A pale blue tom with a yellowish tail and a brown mask. He's blind in his right eye, and is basically a slightly less pissy Jayfeather. Only slightly though. He likes Limepaw alongside Applepaw, making him part of the fruit trio, despite Mint being a plant. His birthday is canonically October 17th.

Old Today, 12:40 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Talent Show!

Butterflykit approaches as rapid speeds.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old Today, 12:44 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mothflame
Fluffy leopard-spotted she-cat with dichroic eyes and a scar covering half her face.
She/Her | 22 Moons | + every 19th | ThunderClan Warrior | Sweet but Deadly

Purrks:
Mind Reader

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
With an amused grin, Mothflame padded over, making her way towards Raccoontail. A talent show for kits! Sometimes she wished she could turn back time to when she was a small kit, always wanting to attend everything anyone threw at her.

"Clever idea, Raccoontail," she gave a small purr. "Will keep them busy and entertained."

{ @Clamfish }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •
Dreamspirit is the current deputy of Alt SkyClan!

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Old Today, 12:45 PM
alright buddy, soup time

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours please :}
My Mood: Mellow

"I sure hope so," Raccoontail chuckled. "Or else we may be in trouble." ( @Starphobia )

A pale blue tom with a yellowish tail and a brown mask. He's blind in his right eye, and is basically a slightly less pissy Jayfeather. Only slightly though. He likes Limepaw alongside Applepaw, making him part of the fruit trio, despite Mint being a plant. His birthday is canonically October 17th.

Last edited by Clamfish; Today at 12:45 PM.
Old Today, 12:51 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post
Butterflykit approaches as rapid speeds.

FIREFLYKIT

The deputies ‘daughter’ raced up, pride in her face. Obviously this was for her to win. She practically pounced on ButterflyKit, more playful than anything. “I’m winnin’ silly!” she won everything, wasn’t that obvious? All she packed was this and her pops attention, which she’d receive with ease once she had a plan.

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old Today, 01:00 PM
The silliest of sillies

art by @/Lil'Ember
Butterflykit-She/Her
2 Moons

-----------------------

Butterflykit let out a suprised noise when she felt someone pounce on her.
Oh! It was Firey!

The calico just smiled after Firey spoke "Okee dokee!" She mewed cheerfully as she playfully put a paw on her younger littermate's head.

If it wasn't obvious, Butterflykit is not very competitive.
She hasn't even thought of a talent to show off yet, but she'll think of something soon!

@Rowan

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old Today, 01:26 PM
I'm the antagonist :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm pretty forgetful, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Mallowkit

Mallowkit ventures over, her eyes flicking around curiously as she plops down with a soft thump. This seems interesting enough, but what to do that could be interesting... The little kit thinks, her nose wrinkled up in concentration.

{Open!}

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; Today at 01:27 PM.
Old Today, 01:40 PM
Resident Kermit Fan

Bump Policy: ☁꒰Important: Within 24Hrs꒱┆꒰Other: 2-3 days꒱☁
My Mood: Busy

Jaykit
꒰TC Kit | 2 Moons꒱•꒰He/Him꒱•꒰#B0C4DE꒱•꒰Dovekit's Brother꒱

⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒
A talent show eh? That feather was pretty big and cool-looking, so he did have the urge to try it out. If he didn't win, he'd be a bit bummed out, but it would probably be fun anyway. However, what could he even show off? Did he even have a cool talent? He's gonna have to think of something, so...

"Hmm... what to do?" Jaykit wandered around to try and think up a cool act while he watched the crowd grow. He spotted Fireflykit and Butterflykit not too far from him. Fireflykit seemed well fired up. He didn't even need to go and ask to know that she was very determined to place at the top. He decided on hanging out with them while he waited.

"Heeey. Have you guys thought of a talent to show? I'm still thinking about mine." The tom-kit lifted his tail in greeting as he approached the two kits.
+++++++
[ @Rowan | @Idiotic.Bean101 ]

Last edited by Hana; Today at 01:43 PM.
Old Today, 01:48 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive

FIREFLYKIT

Her own sisters compliance with her winning was…odd. How were they so different yes so related? Whatever—she wouldn’t argue if she was the winner. Then this…stranger approached, causing a change in her attitude. She went from playful banter with her sister to…on edge. Her gaze narrowed at the kit. “I won’t jeopardize myself! I can’t share my plans!” her…non-existent plans are ever so confidential.

@Idiotic.Bean101 @Hana

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old Today, 01:53 PM
The silliest of sillies

art by @/Lil'Ember
Butterflykit-She/Her
2 Moons

-------------------

Butterflykit glanced at Firey and then at the new kit.
Sometimes she's talkative with new cats, sometimes she's quiet.
Depends on the day.

She's at a middle point today.

Butterflykit continued to smile.
"I dunno yet. Maybe somethiiiing... funny?" Now she's kind of just thinking out loud.

@Hana - @Rowan

ART SHOP!
PURRKS: