Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 01:32 PM
[P] Eternal Darkness -...
Last post by Rowan
Today 01:26 PM
Talent Show!
Last post by Streamtail
Today 01:26 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:24 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by fade
Last post by BEAR.
Today 01:22 PM

Old Today, 06:55 AM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆
Midnightpath
Shadowclan
She/her
Purrks: Silver Tongue(active) & Hulk Smash(inactive)

Well, new warriors–and a new medicine cat apprentice. Her tail twitched behind her, pausing until the announcements of that manner were finished before she cheered. “Spiderthorn! Bitternglade! Flashmouse! Rookfire!”

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old Today, 10:45 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

BRISTLETHORN

She nudged her younger apprentice, looking down at the smaller. “One day that’ll be you kiddo. Then I’ll go smother ya n’ congratulate ya as I’m about to t’ SpiderThorn up there.” she flicked her tail to the new warrior, pride gleaming in her gaze. “He’s a son t’ me.” she stated, watching the new warrior and…MagpiePaw. Quite amusing, observing those two together.

@paedyn

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old Today, 10:50 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

Blackbirdpaw
ShadowClan Apprentice

Blackbirdpaw´s brown gaze was fixed on the new warriors, though she flicked an ear as a signal that she´d heard her mentor.

[ @Rowan ]

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She and Seagullpaw have an open den policy.
BeachClan Healing | BeachClan Sign-Ups + Resources

Shallowriver is a FogClan Fogwalker. If she is needed, mention me!
Old Today, 10:54 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

base by PastelPlagues on TH
Irispaw-He/They
6 Moons
1/100

------------------

A little late, but at least Irispaw got here in time to see the apprentices and warriors new names.
And to hear the medicine cat apprentice change.
Kind of.

Really, he didn't care all too much, but he knew how this worked.

So he mustered up half-hearted cheers for all of the new names.
They then sat down to wait for the meeting to end.

[OPEN]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old Today, 11:35 AM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Yeehaw

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 ]
rookfire hadnt been keeping track of the mass of children until one of them started screaming and crying and his eyes fell on one very muddy looking kit. how had they even managed to get so dirty without leaving camp? whatever, the child screaming was the one that had stepped on his tail and rookfire tucked it around his paws again, protecting striped fur from any more assault.
finally, the naming ceremonies could start, with the children walking and screeching around he was almost sure he hadnt heard at least one of them say their part but dawnstar began so it mustve happened. first up, bitternpaw whos name rookfire wasnt all too...positive?.. towards. he wouldnt say it out loud but bitternglade was quite a silly name. he wouldve asked dawnstar to change it if he were in bitternpaws paws instead of his own. following bitternglade, flashpaw received the name flashmouse which he could understand. sweet name and it sounded like some little slippery fellow which was a good fit for the apprentice. after the issues she had in training, the enforcer was glad she had not given up but pushed through and ended up at the center in front of the grimpeak now. through, he wouldve liked cinderpaw to be by her side. from the short moment between being named as cinderpaw new mentor and lostspark flashpaws, or rather flashmouses, and the altercation with hazelstripe, he had gathered enough to determine graduating together wouldve been nice for them. well, flashmouse could help her friend finish training now though, and he wasnt one to encourage holding back a apprentice with completed training to make for a nice friendship moment or whatever. lastly, spiderpaw who he did not care about, earned their name spiderthorn which was pretty alright in rooks option.
he joined in chanting the new warriors names with slightly more motivation than he had for the new apprentices, watching the familiar spark of pride shine in their eyes.

it wasnt like he had gotten over lostsparks passing yet, but with everything going on, dawnstar hopping from topic to topic, the enforcer hadnt had time to let his emotions slip into sadness again, especially not when grousepaws name fell and relaxed ears twitched to attention. he knew grouse had been slacking, barely seen the lad around camp in a while and mossfreckle appeared to have decided enough was enough, rightfully so, so the announcement of his removal as medicine cat apprentice wasnt a surprise. what was a surprise were the words that followed 'Rookfire will be ShadowClan's new medicine cat apprentice'.
realisation didnt hit immediately, words bouncing around his mind aimlessly for a good moment before the chants of his clanmates unified into a message, he has been chosen.
a smile spread on his face involuntarily, eyes crinkling at the corners and smile almost wide enough to expose white canines, but he had no reason for holding it back, genuine warm joy spreading in his chest and shining in usually cool grey eyes. with chants of his name fading into a pleasant buzz in the background he sought out mossfreckles, hoping behind the warm green of his vision, the medicine cat knew what he felt. shared gaze, mossy hues not unlike warm sparks of midday sun breaking through the thick canopy of evergreen trees and dancing on soft moss met his own silver ones, pride and love obvious to no one but the two felines involved in this silent song. pride and bottomless exhilaration almost chased rational thoughts from his mind, yet, the enforcer, no- medicine cat apprentice, caught himself in time to hopefully meet dawnstars gaze.
"i am grateful for this opportunity, thank you, i swear to my life i will do the best i can" the newly named medic spoke up, slight shake in his voice a obvious manifestation of the positive emotions rushing through him and choosing words so similar to those he had spoken truthfully and from the heart the last time he had sat by the grimpeak with all eyes focussed on him, that he was sure coming to shadowclan had been the best choice he had ever made.

[ @Undertaker ; @elio || tiny bit rushed cuz i wanted this post to be on page 666 lol ]

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder