Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Rowan
Today 01:36 PM
Sky Glade
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:35 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 01:32 PM
[P] Eternal Darkness -...
Last post by Rowan
Today 01:26 PM
Talent Show!
Last post by Streamtail
Today 01:26 PM

Old Yesterday, 06:44 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by weevil View Post
"Toad" | 14 moons | Loner, mother-to-be

[purrks: Silver Tongue Tier 1]
The tortie glowered at the larger she-cat through narrowed eyes. Sure, she was weird, maybe kind of stupid. Definitely irresponsible and impulsive, but she didn't appreciate others pointing it out! Still, the molly held her tongue. She knew it wasn't the time and place to argue.

It seemed as though a massive weight was lifted from her shoulders when the she-cat accepted her into the clan. She breathed a deep sigh of relief, her serious expression softening a bit. "Thank you," she meowed with a bow of her head. At least she had concepts of a plan for the future now, instead of constantly worrying about what was next. She'd be safer now, and her own safety was always her biggest concern.

Her ears twitched slightly as the larger she-cat asked for a name. Her name? The one her twolegs gave her long ago was Princess Toadstool, but she was never fond of it. Her kittypet past was far behind her now, it was time for a new start. "My name's Toad," she replied. It was a strange nickname, but one she rather liked. She thought the contrast between a pretty young cat and her unappealing namesake was pretty funny. It still had hints of her kittypet past, but more warrior-like. At least that's what she thought. These cats were always named after nature and stuff, right?

[ I was thinking of Spottedtoad as her warrior name for the future if that's okay! ]
[ @Undertaker ]
Toad? Seriously that was her name. Interesting. "You're young enough to pass as an older apprentice, but considering you're having kits calling you an apprentice will stirrup trouble I don't want to deal with. So you'll be given a warrior name, Spottedtoad." It was rare that Dawnstar turned what she'd consider a prefix into a suffix for a name, but it worked here.

"To make things very clear, once your kits are weaned you'll join my clan's apprentices for training. You will be treated the same and have the same restrictions as an apprentice namely you're not allowed outside of camp without a warrior, and the same goes when you're in the nursery. Until you've learned how to be a proper Clan cat you'll be supervised anytime you're outside of camp." She told she-cat and then signaled she should follow her.

[You can submit her as a queen in ShadowClan if you haven't already. She'll be introduced to the clan at the current meeting.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnackingShoelaces View Post
Name: Bonedancer
Rank Request: warrior
New Name: n/a
Reason for Joining: seeking another clan after the devastation of their own
--

At long last, she found the border to the unknown Clan's territory. Her paws ached from the seemingly endless journey, and she let herself feel a twinge of relief.

It had been many. many moons since she's found another Clan. It was weather just like the one today that spelled the eventual downfall of her late Clan: a gradual demise that left only her by leaf-bare. It was still quite a sore spot for her, a wound that never -- and may never -- heal quite right.

Neither here nor there... It was time to focus now. Her gut was telling her that she was in danger and she needed to remain on high alert. If this Clan was anything like her old Clan, she needed to stay as vigilant as possible; else she might not make it to try her luck elsewhere.

Taking another step, her stomach sank the closer she got. Her dusty grey fur fluffed out, hackles slightly raised in anticipation. Bonedancer took a deep breath, inhaling the heavy scent of pine mixed with mud, and crossed the semi-fresh border marking. Hopefully, it wouldn't be too long before she came across a Clan cat...
[Before I reply here with Dawnstar, I need some information on this former clan Bonedancer was in, it doesn't sound like she was apart of WindClan, ThunderClan, or RiverClan.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitmoon View Post
Joining Form
Name: Rat
Rank Request: Kit
New Name: Mousekit
Reason for Joining: Was left to die, can't survive on her own.

(I have a plot for this kitten in the future)

Near the Shadowclan border, a soft tiny kitten about the age of 3 moons was crouched down on the soft grass. Her fur was brown from her whole body but she hand tiny black spots all over her body as well....but...she didn't have eyes...and where her eyes should have been was blood. The tiny she-cat let out a soft whimper, she couldn't see and she was quit hungry. She was left to die due to causing her brother's death. But did it matter? She was the runt, she wasn't meant to survive anyway. "Help." she meowed softly.
@Undertaker

[So Dawn's likely to yeet the kitten further into the outskirts or kill her.]
Dawnstar was drawn to the sound of mewling at the border and came across a broken-looking kit. She was small, looked half dead, and was bleeding. Dawnstar had nothing against blind cats or small cats, but blind, small, injured cats, well that was a different matter entirely. She hated wasting time, energy, and herbs on cats not a part of her clan.

"Poor thing, if you were looking for help you should have stumbled upon a clan that gave dung about your life." Dawnstar hissed irritated that she was stuck dealing with such an inconvenience. "I'll help you die, hairball, that's about it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post
Name: Shark
Rank Request: Warrior -- can be app if needed
New Name: Sharkfang / Floodchaser / Rumblewave
Reason for Joining: His family had gone missing, but Palehound had mentioned the clans to him before. So, he's here seeking a spot within the clans in hopes to run across her or find answers as to what happened to her. Also, this might be Nightshivers future husband don't tell her.

--

There wasn't much that got him worried or anxiety-ridden, but walking up to the border of the 'clans' he was told about time and time again made him think. Palehound must've come back to the clans right? He couldn't remember which one she used to belong to, but getting into one of them was better than none of them when it came to searching for answers. Their kittens had grown up, went missing, or went on their own adventures, so it was time for him to find his mate -- or simply a place to settle down. He was middle aged now, reaching those older moons and knew as more time would pass, he wouldn't hold up next to the shore. It was brutal out there, but he had always made it work. Surely, this knowledge was good enough to get him in, if he even needed it.

There must be a marker here, because the scent was strong. It was musky, hidden in the marshy grounds of the territory around him. He'd have to be careful; this wasn't the same as the sands he was used to treading on. He sat down, masking the anxiety as he waited for someone to approach him. He wouldn't go wandering, he was smarter than that.

"My, my, you're older than the usual cats I get." Dawnstar strolled out of the shadows and peered at the tom waiting at her border. He was careful not to cross it which made her assume he had some knowledge of the clans. The easiest way to get on her bad side was to trespass or steal her clan's prey. The heavily scarred, monstrous-sized feline sat down a good tail length from the border and scrutinized the cat with the small suns she called eyes.

He didn't smell hostile, but he didn't seem calm either. He didn't look like a kittypet but his looks could be deceiving. Curious, and eager to return home, she got down to business. "Who are you, what's your story, and what do you want?" The last one she knew the answer to but one of these days it might be something different so it didn't hurt to ask.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old Today, 11:13 AM

Bump Policy: anytime, anywhere
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
[Before I reply here with Dawnstar, I need some information on this former clan Bonedancer was in, it doesn't sound like she was apart of WindClan, ThunderClan, or RiverClan.]

(i've had this cat for a little while now so i decided to intertwine her previous history in with this one. Their origin clan is called "ThistleClan"; it's an original clan of a friend that isn't on this website. Since the clan doesn't have any ties to this website, where it is geographically is incredibly, incredibly far. I think the plan was just a little short of a year of travel to find the Clans. I'm not sure what info you want so i'll add some tidbit below:

- the environment is fairly similar to ShadowClan's, with less boggy areas
- the cats in the clan were very clan-like. It was extremely high tensions where you were constantly watching your back. There were a lot of murder plots LOL
- the scent from them is fairly faint but smells like wet undergrowth
- not sure if i'm going to implement in RP but they have an accent that the Clan cats don't

I can provide more info if needed but that hopefully answers any possible question :) )