Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 12:15 PM
"Glowing in a Cave"...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 12:04 PM
Applepaw mentor finder!
Last post by Clamfish
Today 12:03 PM
LF: wolf art
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 11:57 AM
Silent Training Thread ! ☆
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 11:51 AM

Old September 27th, 2024, 09:19 AM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 15 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death, hulk SMASH ]

arriving back to camp, squirrelrise drops off her catches before heading towards mistlewhisker to report - placing down the owl feather in front of her mother. "the patrol..went..well. turtlepaw..showed up l-late, and..adderpaw didn't s-show up..at all." she says, frowning slightly at the last bit. "there..was also..an owl's nest..in the rafters..of the ruins..I - I didn't..s-see the owl, but.." she trails off, glancing away as she pushes the owl feather closer with her paw. "I'm..s-still concerned."

[ @Mica @Dolomedes @Idiotic.Bean101
squirrel: +1 robin, +1 mole - blooming: +1 vole - turtle: +1 crow ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old September 27th, 2024, 09:33 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Bloomingblaze-She/Her
23 Moons

--------------------

Bloomingblaze followed Squirrelrise with the usual pep in her step, even with the worry of the owl nest on her mind.

She dropped off her vole at the prey pile as well, before continuing to follow.

@idia - @Dolomedes - @Mica

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old September 27th, 2024, 11:25 AM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Birdpaw
ShadowClan Apprentice
she/her | 9 moons | 94/100
[Grey tabby with a dark overcoat, white underside and amber eyes]
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE], Don't Mind if I Do!
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Fool ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mamaspark - @Rose ] [Cinderpaw - @Neptune. ] [Wispypaw - @Kix ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Birdpaw trotted in behind her mother (or, more acurately, glued to the side of her mother), carrying her prey proudly. She'd be a warrior any day now, she was sure of it! Birdpaw glanced up at Lostspark, already imagining how proud Mama would be of her, seeing her get her warrior name. Birdpaw moved up to Mistlewhisker, giving the Deputy a smile before moving to deposit her prey into the pile. Once she was back, she nuzzled Mama again. "Mama, can we go hunting again some time? Just us?"

[Birdpaw delivered +1 frog, 1 finch, +1 mouse!]
[Feel free to say Lostspark answered off screen <3]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Old September 27th, 2024, 11:33 AM
Matching with @/Poprock

Hillstrider
ShadowClan Warrior
he/him | 23 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
Purrks: Heightened Perception (Hearing)
· · ────────────── · ·
[Midnightpath - @Omari ] [Pondpaw - @paedyn ] [Bleedingpaw - @Rani ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Oof, ouch... his nose... Hillstrider grimaced through his prey as the group entered camp. The tang of blood had infiltrated his mouth, and he now understood what Pondpaw meant when she said his nose was bleeding. Hillstrider dropped off his prey at the pile, giving Mistlewhisker a cheery nod and looking to his patrolmates. "Yeah, crazy amount of snakes. But Midnightpath was our fearless leader." He winked amicably at the dark-furred patrol leader before trotting to the medicine den to get his poor nose checked out.

[Hillstrider delivered +2 mice, +1 lizard!]

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Old Yesterday, 09:05 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Cinderpaw returnsbwoth one mouse and one vole @Mica

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old Yesterday, 06:25 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Wispypaw trailed in after everyone else carrying two mice and one crow. @Mica

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old Today, 09:00 AM
Matching with @/Poprock

EVERYONE WHO HAS NOT REPORTED: IT IS WELL BEYOND THE EXTENSION DATE. YOU HAVE UNTIL 10/1 AT 11:59 PM EST TO REPORT OR YOUR CHARACTER WILL FACE PUNISHMENT. You do NOT need to report if you were in a BORDER PATROL and your patrol lead ALREADY REPORTED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Prompt and on time, if she could say so herself, Sleepysunrise liked that. Ensuring both Moonpaw and Quietpaw were still trailing behind or beside her, or ahead if they must, the youngest enforcer took the younger pair back inside camp and waved them goodbye with a lengthy silent glance and light wave of her tail before black and single white-tipped paw led her towards the deputy who had sent these patrols, head tilting slightly as she began her report.
''Border marked. Nothing amiss.''
Simple and to the point, there was little more to add beyond the formalities of information, unless Mistlewhisker had any specific question. Besides, her siblings had done well.

[ @Mica @Morrigan @Poprock ]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Ah, the first patrols were trickling in. It was no surprise that Sleepysunrise would be the first to report--she was usually very swift and reliable. It was the reason she was always a patrol lead. Mistlewhisker nodded to her report, glancing at Moonpaw and Quietpaw. They seemed tense... well, when wasn't this family a mess? The Deputy dismissed everyone with a wave of her tail.

[[Quietpaw - @Morrigan ] [Moonpaw - @Poprock ] Y'all lowkey I didn't even mean to put Quietpaw on this patrol I switched up them and Gutspaw on accident hope you enjoyed sibling bonding... haha...]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroogi View Post

HE/HIM • ENFORCER • 31M • SHADOWCLAN
"A large marbled tabby tom with large, tusk-like teeth."

---

The tom padded into camp, his patrolmates in tow, as he gently placed Yellowtwist's body at his feet by the Command Post. Gazing at Mistlewhisker with a solemn expression. "We found him out in the territory. He had been attacked by rats it seems. I couldn't leave his body out there alone."

Tuftedtusk kept his gaze firmly on the deputy, eyes betraying his sadness at losing a fellow enforcer. Even if he didn't know the yellow tom well, it was still a loss for the whole clan.

[ @wolfie @Lil'Ember @Tallstar @Mica ]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend [ACTIVE], Mind Reader
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
The next patrol came as a shock. Mistlewhisker perked up at the approaching tom, noting a familiar pelt draped across his back. Cursing under her breath, Mistlewhisker strode to meet Tuftedtusk, staring at Yellowtwist's body as it was gently laid onto the ground. Well, that explained his disappearance. Mistlewhisker sighed, casting a prayer for Yellowtwist's safe journey to StarClan. Hawkbite would be disappointed. "Thank you for bringing him, Tuftedtusk." Rats... that was... new. Rats had always been in ShadowClan's territory, but hadn't posed a problem in a long, long while. Mistlewhisker made a note to tell Dawnstar of this immediately.

"Please take him to the Mourning Ruins and bury him. We will let everyone know so they can say their goodbyes later."

[[Firepaw - @Lil'Ember ] [Flytail - @Tallstar ] [Gutspaw - @wolfie ] Hi guys I need you to have your characters report in even if they didn't catch anything, thank you <3]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
in order to make up for the time they lost both hunting and originally waiting on leapingpaw, rookfire set a brisk pace on the way back, arriving to mistlewhisker luckily not yet looking disappointed and, or, mad. the enforcer made a beeline for the deputy, uncaring if his patrolmates were behind him or already delivering their prey to the freshkill pile.
"we arrived at whispering wetlands to a whole bunch a' frogs, caught a few. windclan appears to be having the same issue but i didn' see any obvious trouble this increased frog population is, or could be, causin'. they should be a good source for prey in the near future, 'specially cuz the windclan patrol we saw were chasin' em over towards us..wherever theyre all comin' from." he rattled off after dropping the frogs that had remained uninjured between his fangs by their paws. whilst cool grey eyes remained trained on mistlewhisker, the enforcer lifted one paw to nudge one of the frogs that had slid a bit farther away than he intended back towards the pile of five and one frogs...man he really needed to find out what number comes after five..

following dismissal, rookfire gathered up his frogs again, consistently fighting the urge to frantically drag them to the side to not have to continue standing in front of mistelwhisker while doing so. ultimately, he managed to sort them back into a more or less comfortable carrying position without freaking out and hopefully looking more or less calm and confident from the outside. this would be a pretty silly thing to freak out about anyway, but honestly, he had had worse reactions to less before. with five and one frogs discarded onto the prey pile, the enforcer returned to whatever he had been doing before.

[ rook: 6 frogs, leapingpaw: 2frogs, shrewstep: 3frogs + maybe more?? ]

[ @Mica - mistle ; @gs29513 - shrewstep ; @Fish - leapingpaw ]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Frogs? Mistlewhisker eyed Rookfire and his patrol with amusement, pleased to see the frogs in their possession. "I would have enjoyed watching the rabbits combat frogs." Mistlewhisker's tail twitched behind her. "Thank you. Dismissed."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
[ Post takes place before the events of Darkwater Mire ]

Lostspark

Returning from Evergreen Grotto with her three kin in tow, Lostspark directed them to drop off their fresh kill by the pile (for easier logging, respectively; Lostspark’s 2 mice, Cinderpaw’s vole, Birdpaw’s finch, mouse, and frog, Wispypaw’s 2 mice and a crow) and then made a beeline for Mistlewhisker, her paw steps assured but her brow furrowed with doubt. “Hunting patrol went well. Cinderpaw, Birdpaw, and Wispypaw showed up, caught prey each. I went looking for herbs and…” The former medic blinked, expression somber. “Something’s chewed them up. Patches of herbs. All bitten, gnawed on.”

[ @Mica - Mistlewhisker ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Birdpaw
ShadowClan Apprentice
she/her | 9 moons | 94/100
[Grey tabby with a dark overcoat, white underside and amber eyes]
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE], Don't Mind if I Do!
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Fool ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mamaspark - @Rose ] [Cinderpaw - @Neptune. ] [Wispypaw - @Kix ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Birdpaw trotted in behind her mother (or, more acurately, glued to the side of her mother), carrying her prey proudly. She'd be a warrior any day now, she was sure of it! Birdpaw glanced up at Lostspark, already imagining how proud Mama would be of her, seeing her get her warrior name. Birdpaw moved up to Mistlewhisker, giving the Deputy a smile before moving to deposit her prey into the pile. Once she was back, she nuzzled Mama again. "Mama, can we go hunting again some time? Just us?"

[Birdpaw delivered +1 frog, 1 finch, +1 mouse!]
[Feel free to say Lostspark answered off screen <3]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post
Cinderpaw returnsbwoth one mouse and one vole @Mica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kix View Post
Wispypaw trailed in after everyone else carrying two mice and one crow. @Mica

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Lostspark and her daughters returned next, and Mistlewhisker was pleased to see the apprentices had done well hunting. Lostspark returned empty-pawed, and Mistlewhisker was not looking forward to chastising the Enforcer but the report quickly wiped the thought away. The herbs had been chewed up? Mistlewhisker thought back to Tuftedtusk's report and Yellowtwist's body, gaze hardening. They had to be connected. "Thank you, Lostspark. Dismissed."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Mudslide
She, Her\Warrior\17 moons\Shadowclan
"I miss the yellow. I miss the yellin' and the shake downs."

Lybirds Lullaby [ACTIVE] Mind Reader [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
Since Darkfall wasn't present, Mudslide opted to wrap up the patrol herself even if she was late. She gave the deputy a respectful nod and a twitch of her muzzle. "Neutral." She whispered, her voice raspy and hoarse. She then flicked her tail to Silentpaw behind her, hoping that Mistlewhisker would quickly realize Darkfall's absence. "Slippery." She commented one last time before padding off.
Tags:
@Mica // Mistlewhisker (nearly forgot about this patrol!! So sorry!)

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mudslide, reliable as always. Mistlewhisker gave the molly a nod--if she kept up her work and applied herself around the clan a little more, an Enforcer recommendation wouldn't be far in the future. However... "Darkfall did not return? Was he there during the patrol?"

[Darkfall - @Dark ] Hi I need your character to report in since you are the patrol lead, please <3 ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes; just a scratch
[ shadowclan enforcer | she-cat | 27 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

Briarsplash returned with a rather sour look on her face, although she shook her head as if to clear it away once she was actually coming up to face the deputy. Half-dried mud clung to her legs and fur, a clear indication as to just how sopping wet Darkwater Mire was at the moment. She deposited her prey in the pile and padded over to the deputy to make her report (with whoever might have followed her if they responded in time).

"...Flashpaw 'n Raspberry swirl showed up for the patrol, but didn't really see 'em once we got out there. Nightpaw caught something, but not sure if there was anything else. Most of 'em didn't listen, so I just told 'em we were leaving and then headed here so we weren't late. They might be following behind, not sure." Her raspy tone was slightly annoyed in reference to the situation, though she kept her calm and spoke respectfully to Mistlewhisker. Then she wrinkled her nose a bit, glancing with a grimace at her thick, fluffy coat being coated in mud. "Uh, as you can see... place is about flooded from the recent rains. Mud everywhere. Makes it hard to get around. Would recommend avoiding it for now until it dries up a bit." Stars, this was gonna take awhile to clean up.

[ +1 lizard, +1 toad, +1 thrush ]

[ @Mica - mistle ]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Annoyance flashed through the Deputy at Briarsplash's report. Seriously? Mistlewhisker had thought that Raspberryswirl was a reliable patrol-mate. Her face remained neutral as she nodded along to Briarsplash's report. Not only did her entire patrol fail, but the territory was nearly un-traversible! The reports for Dawnstar were just piling up and Mistlewhisker was tired of going into her mate's den with bad news. "Thank you, Briarsplash. I will wait for the others to see if they show up." If not, they were looking at some hefty demotions. The high rank team had made it very clear that there was no more tolerance for failure.

[Nightpaw - @Concorde ] Hi I need you to report with your character please. Thank you <3 [Raspberryswirl - @ophelia ] [Flashpaw - @Blaaze ] This is your last chance to have your characters participate in the patrol to avoid a harsher punishment than they'd get from just not catching anything.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by idia View Post

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 15 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death, hulk SMASH ]

arriving back to camp, squirrelrise drops off her catches before heading towards mistlewhisker to report - placing down the owl feather in front of her mother. "the patrol..went..well. turtlepaw..showed up l-late, and..adderpaw didn't s-show up..at all." she says, frowning slightly at the last bit. "there..was also..an owl's nest..in the rafters..of the ruins..I - I didn't..s-see the owl, but.." she trails off, glancing away as she pushes the owl feather closer with her paw. "I'm..s-still concerned."

[ @Mica @Dolomedes @Idiotic.Bean101
squirrel: +1 robin, +1 mole - blooming: +1 vole - turtle: +1 crow ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

Bloomingblaze-She/Her
23 Moons

--------------------

Bloomingblaze followed Squirrelrise with the usual pep in her step, even with the worry of the owl nest on her mind.

She dropped off her vole at the prey pile as well, before continuing to follow.

@idia - @Dolomedes - @Mica

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Only a few more patrols needed to report in, and from the look on Squirrelrise's face as the young warrior approached her, Mistlewhisker was going to add another misfortune to her report to Dawnstar. Then again, that might have just been Squirrelrise's general demeanor.

But alas, one report about failed apprentices and owls later, Mistlewhisker was dismissing her daughter with murmured thanks and a nod, staring at the feather at her paws. Rats, dead Enforcer, chewed herbs, muddy territory, now owls...? Hm...
[[Turtlepaw - @Dolomedes ] Hi I need you to report with your character please. Thank you <3]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆
Midnightpath
Shadowclan
She/her
Purrks: Silver Tongue(active) & Hulk Smash(inactive)
This was the first patrol that Midnightpath had lead, so as she returned with her patrol and their catches, she found herself being a touch anxious. Depositing her mouse and squirrel in the prey pile, she returned to where the patrols had been assigned–making a beeline for Mistlewhisker.

“Hello,” She greeted, dipping her head respectfully. “I apologize for coming back a touch later than the others. We all caught our share of prey–the apprentices did well. We ran into a few problems, hence our late appearance. Hillstrider got himself injured and should be headed to the medicine den to get his nose checked, and we also ran into one too many snakes for comfort… And a bat.”

Her ears lay flat against her head as she rambled on about the oddities that they had faced during her patrol–oh, what if she thinks I'm a terrible patrol leader? I'll never lead a patrol ever again in my entire life! “...But everyone came home safe nevertheless. Again, my apologies.”
[ @Mica @paedyn @Rani - Midnightpath returned with 1 squirrel and 1 mouse ]
⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆
Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Pondpaw - ShadowClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue Tier 2
Kitty Softpaws Tier 2
Mind Reader
74 / 100

Pondpaw raced after Midnightpath with her rabbit and blackbird between her jaws.

[ @Omari // @Rani // @Mica - Pondpaw returned with 1 rabbit and 1 blackbird ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Hillstrider
ShadowClan Warrior
he/him | 23 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
Purrks: Heightened Perception (Hearing)
· · ────────────── · ·
[Midnightpath - @Omari ] [Pondpaw - @paedyn ] [Bleedingpaw - @Rani ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Oof, ouch... his nose... Hillstrider grimaced through his prey as the group entered camp. The tang of blood had infiltrated his mouth, and he now understood what Pondpaw meant when she said his nose was bleeding. Hillstrider dropped off his prey at the pile, giving Mistlewhisker a cheery nod and looking to his patrolmates. "Yeah, crazy amount of snakes. But Midnightpath was our fearless leader." He winked amicably at the dark-furred patrol leader before trotting to the medicine den to get his poor nose checked out.

[Hillstrider delivered +2 mice, +1 lizard!]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 44 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
And thus, the last patrol. Usually the warriors she had assigned to this patrol were good about returning, if not a little late. But this time they were on time, Midnightpath murmuring apologies that were unecessary. Mistlewhisker listened to the report, glancing with little humor at the orange tom who was rather stupid for her liking as he padded to the medicine den, looking all too excited to go cozy up to Mossfreckle. Mistlewhisker reigned in a sigh, turning to Midnightpath again. "Thank you. You said you saw snakes?" And a bat, but she wasn't concerned about that. Bats weren't unknown in ShadowClan territory. Unless... "Did anyone get bitten or scratched by the bat?" The Deputy questioned, looking between Bleedingpaw, Pondpaw and Midnightpath. Snakes were a concern, but so was whatever illness could come from a bat who was active during the day.

[Bleedingpaw - @Rani ] Hi I need you to report with your character, please <3]

Last edited by Mica; Today at 09:03 AM.
Old Today, 09:03 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Turtlepaw padded in after Squirrelrise and Bloomingblaze carrying a crow. She remained silent unable to talk around it before padding off to drop it off at the prey pile.

@Mica | didn’t realize apprentices have to report lolll I thought it was only patrol lead.

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Today, 09:41 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Pondpaw
ShadowClan Apprentice

Silver Tongue Tier 2
Kitty Softpaws Tier 2
Mind Reader
80 / 100

Pondpaw frowned at Mistlewhisker´s question, exchanging a glance with Midnightpath and Hillstrider before speaking. Her river-blue hues narrowed down to slits against the partly cloudy sky. ´´It flew right into Bleedingpaw´s face, but that was about it. He managed to kill it, if I remember correctly.´´

[ @Mica // @Omari // @Rani ]

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She and Seagullpaw have an open den policy.
BeachClan Healing | BeachClan Sign-Ups + Resources

Shallowriver is a FogClan Fogwalker. If she is needed, mention me!

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 09:42 AM.