Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 07:20 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 07:15 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 06:55 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 06:51 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Levanya
Today 06:07 AM

Old September 29th, 2024, 10:47 AM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: RiverClan Skyridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by korok View Post

☾ Brokenstream | 26 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

A purr rumbled in his throat as he touched his nose to Floodsight’s cheek in thanks. ”I’ll call for you if I’m ever drowning, physically or metaphorically.” He laughed. Dropping his voice down to more of a whisper so he wouldn’t get scolded by Stormstar the same way he had just scolded Rainpaw and Riftpaw for talking, he mewed ”Speaking of…what say you to a little fishing competition after this? Like the old days? I think with my newfound title, I’ll have enough good luck to beat you today.” Mischief twinkled in the tom’s eyes, eager to see if this would be the time Floodsight would have to admit defeat.

( @goodacacia )

Floodsight
✦ RiverClan | 22 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

She smiled warmly at Brokenstream's play on words. Though she may not be able to handle everything, but hearing that she could help out a little made her quite happy. Floodsight wrapped her long tail around her gentle gray frame before huffing a small laugh. Of course, she'll always be willing to be there to fish her friend out of anything.

"You bet~" The cream silver she-cat whispered back with amusement in her tone. Sounds like someone's been doing some extra practice, Floodsight is intrigued in knowing what he'll pull this time. Some new fishing technique? No matter, Floodsight would do her best. Afterall, the best respect you can give to your opponent is to put your best paw forward, and she'd never been the type back down on some more practice.

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old September 29th, 2024, 06:00 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Stormkit would feel the nudge and looked over at the larger cat as they used their tail to motion what looked like a motion to follow. Stormkit would do just that following the cat till they sat down again and smiled to him. Stormkit wasn't sure why they moved but he just rolled with it. Stormkit did look over at his brother though and give a bit of a squeak as if he was trying to get Primrosekit to come join them.

@Fish @taillow @Dolomedes
Old September 29th, 2024, 07:02 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Primrosekit looked up in horror as he heard his name called for the new apprentices. Adderkind said that apprentices were 6 moons!! Not 4 moons!! He looked to his brother who was squeaking at him- oh no- he had to go up there didn’t he! He had to do that he didn’t let everyone down but Primrosekit wasn’t ready to be an apprentice. With all his fur puffed up, the three legged kitten started forward after his brother and slowly made his way to sit under the sky thingy.
@Lightningpaw666 @Fish

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Yesterday, 11:33 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

"ROWANMANE, ROWANMANE" Rainingpaw chanted at top volume! "Owltalon OWLTALON", she chanted as well! Purring at the news of all of the apprenticeships she also chanted for Cobwebfern; "Cobwebfern, COBWEBFERN", she mewed!

Rainingpaw_15 moons old_Purrk(s) FlockTogether tier.2_Other N/A

Bravebolt_?moons like a young elder_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Has been a twoleg ratter for most of his life.

Nutpaw_6moons_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Nutpaw has trouble with verbal communication.
Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Starrykit widened her blue eyes slightly as Stormstar made her name as the new kits for the new apprenticeships. She was full of grief... yet she'd made her an apprentice? Was this a way for her to see her deceased sister again? Would she be able to ask Starclan for this privilege, if she vowed her life to this clan?

The little kit nodded so slightly that only those who watched her from close noticed it, then rose to her pose and silently walked up to the line of kits in front of the new leader. She felt so, so hollow. And yet, now there was a spark of hope for the first time.

Now it was up to her.
@Rose

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Wisteriawren would be honest. The news that stood out to her most - the news that made her heart lighten and her eyes brighten. . . it was Rowanmane being appointed Lionheart. The tom deserved the role entirely, and Wisteriawren... she honestly could not be happier for him. She wanted to go and personally congratulate him... but surely there were more important cats to him that would seek him out, and she didn't wish to pull the spotlight away from him.

'Sides... she'd been vocal enough for the time being, and now she felt a taaaad bit embarrassed. Wisteriawren didn't know how she'd done it before. Moreso, how RiverClan hadn't grown fed up with her. The kittypet had been about to retreat to the back of the crowd when- Starrykit! Being made an apprentice! Gold-flecked blue eyes widened with delight. And oh... there was no one to see her off. No sister to stand beside. In that moment, Elderkit's absence felt... profound.

And Wisteriawren couldn't not get to her paws to hurry over to Starrykit's side. "Hi," she smiled faintly, voice a mere whisper. "You're going to be an apprentice! How cool is that??" Leaning down, Wisteriawren attempted to give the kitten a gentle nudge, a quick lick, and then she was backtracking. "Good luck, Starrykit."

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old Today, 03:41 AM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

With each that that accepted their new positions - and the leader nodding to each of them in turn with a grin - Stormstar watched them relish in the cheers of her Clanmates. It was truly a happy day. Despite everything else, despite the hole in her heart, today felt right. Good. A step in the right direction.

As the cheers died down, the leader eyed the kits who had stepped forward. There was one kit who had caught her attention - thanks to Adds' sharp words. Blinking in surprise the leader looked over at the duo, opening her maw to group the young warrior in with the chatter-boxes but stopped. Stormkit... didn't seem to react. At all. A puzzled look crossed her face, followed swiftly by realization: Stormkit was deaf.

Racking her mind revealed that Stormstar didn't know if any cats in the Clan were currently deaf. That would be the best case scenario. Hmm... the leader glanced around from Stormkit to the cats gathered up. She would just have to hope that whoever she paired the young kit up with would be up for the challenge. Regardless, she'd be speaking to both of them to make sure Stormkit's training got off on the right paw.

"Alright then, let's get started. Featherkit, Starrykit, Shorekit, from this day forward until you're finished with your trainin', you'll be known as Featherpaw, Starrypaw, 'n Shorepaw. Stormkit 'n Primrosekit, since we've already got 'paws with your names, you'll be known as Drizzlepaw-" she made sure to look right at Stormkit as she spoke, eyes flickering to Adds in the hopes she would help the kit if needed, "-'n Primrosepaw, you'll be known as Rosemarypaw."

"Featherpaw [ @Snowy the Ghost ], you'll be trainin' under Amberdusk
[ @gayvinegar ]."
Simple and straight forward.

"Starrypaw [ @Wingnettle ], Wavebreaker'll [ @Quietheart ] be your mentor." A glance to Wisteriawren. She'd already been given an apprentice of her own, and Wavebreaker had asked for Starrypaw, but she hoped the two of them would continue to interact; her friend seemed to be a good companion for the grieving 'paw.

"Shorepaw [ @ollie ], I want you with... Pebblesplash [ @SatoruSaki ]." Stormstar was hesitant to give the she-cat an apprentice, but their conversation in the leader's den made her think that the warrior might need something to make her feel a purpose again. What better way to do that then training?

"Rosemarypaw [ @Dolomedes ] 'n Drizzlepaw [ @Lightningstorm666 ], I want you both with Adderstrike [ @Fish ]." The RiverClan leader figured that grouping the siblings together would be good. Originally she wasn't planning on it, but perhaps it would give the young warrior something to focus on outside of poking Clanmates. "After this meetin', I wanna go over a trainin' approach with you," the RiverClan leader added with a single nod.

New apprentices den, Stormstar gave them all a couple moments to find their new mentors and for those who wanted to cheer to do so. After a bit, the continued on. "Next up, some apprentices need new mentors. A few of them I haven't seen their mentors around. I wanna make sure trainin' is gettin' done, so if I see you slackin' off on trainin', 'm gonna give your apprentice to a warrior who's willin' to train." A sweep of her gaze across the crowd. "'N if I gotta do that more than once, you won't be able to take on any apprentices until you prove to me you're takin' it seriously." Hopefully she wouldn't need to do this frequently.

"Salamanderpaw [ @nyme ], you'll be trainin' with Waspmeadow [ @wasp ]. Grimpaw
[ @Goopysharkboi ], Irisfrost [ @kittycatburmise ] will be your new mentor. Rainpaw
[ @Luna16 ], since Swanberry's had her kits you'll be with Foxleap [ @twizzypaw ]. Lastly,"
Stormstar glanced over at the newcomer, offering a reassuring grin, "we have a few outsiders joinin' our ranks - among them is Soarin'paw. Since Brokenstream found you, you'll be trainin' with him." Her tail swished in the air behind her as she paused yet again to to allow time for the reassigned apprentices to find their new mentors.

There was one apprentice who's mentor had disappeared, but seeing as Marshpaw themselves was absent (and had been gone for a bit), Stormstar didn't see the point in reassigning them.

@BEAR. @Dust @Dark @dino. @Vesper @vellichor @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @CloudlessEve @beau @idia @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @hal @noisless_decay @gs29513 @fade @Fae @Peril @Sklee @iliri @gayvinegar @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @Beaan @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @otter @wasp @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Silvershadow13 @Starii @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowy the Ghost @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paedyn @korok @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @elio @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @Otoko @ollie @Vitalspark @Idiotic.Bean101 @oakcrane @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @fawn_ @Evenilolia. @Onion Sandwich @Crown_Sage @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Nim @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @Redpool @twizzypaw @sunfirez @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @-darkXwolf17 @babysith @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @puppet @weevil @Splitmoon @Sageflower0714 @Ready2Crash @Bugabaddie @!0P055UM! @SnackingShoelaces @geoblazer @Levanya @Hana @WarriorGalaxy @Shanmo11 @Clamfish @MaximusPrime27 @Eiar

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
Old Today, 04:38 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Dark

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚ Amberdusk of Riverclan | 33 moons | Purrks: n/a | Bio˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Ehhhh they were a tad bit late buuuut it didn't matter. they were here. Dusklion was now Stormstar, Berrypaw was Berryshine... territory changes... Owltalon was now deputy, Seabreeze was no longer a Lionheart... and WHAT. IN. STARCLANS. NAME.

THEIR LITTLE BROTHER WAS NOW HEAD LIONHEART. BUG WAS NOW THE HEAD LIONHEART? Surely they misheard or somethi- nope. nope. the clan was cheering Brokenstream's name. "BUG! Congrats! don't forget me, alright?"

- @korok

And noww Cobwebfern was now medicine apprentice, cool, cool. New apprentices, yeah yeah. oh. OH. They got one. Amberdusk preeeetty easily picked the silver kit out of the bunch.. they looked feather-y enough.

"You. You're my apprentice now, huh Featherpaw?"

- @Snowy the Ghost

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADHD

Sunrisestar is the current leader of ALT SKYCLAN, she has an OPEN den policy!

Themes and Text Colors: a complete guide
gay vinegar
No.

Last edited by gayvinegar; Today at 04:45 AM.
Old Today, 05:35 AM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Blah

══════════════
Soaringpaw
RC Apprentice. She/Her. 8 Moons
No purrks
[ @ ]

══════════════
..New apprentices..it was interesting how one of the mentors got two apprentices instead of one..so was that warrior better than the others? More responsible? More trustworthy? Soaringpaw didn't see a reason why a single warrior needed two apprentices assigned to them. In the same meeting, even. It's not like the clan's gonna run out of warriors any time soon so why wasn't one of the apprentices given to another warrior that doesn't have an apprentice yet? That way one warrior could focus on one apprentice and one apprentice only. Then again she didn't know how the clan worked. Her judgement may not be of the clan's standards, may that be low or high. She didn't know

She looked back at Stormstar when the leader mentioned her name. And who her mentor is. C'mon, did she really need a repeat of what was said in the leader's den? She already lost her memories once, she's not gonna lose them again. Who knows, maybe it was to let other cats know of Soaringpaw's existance. The thought of getting her name called in front of the clan was unsettling even if it wasn't for a bad reason

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez