Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Levanya
Today 06:07 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:03 AM
[ p ] Larkswoop Kitting [...
by paedyn
Last post by Spider
Today 05:51 AM
It Takes Three!
Last post by Red'fur
Today 05:46 AM
Additional RiverClan...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:43 AM

Old Yesterday, 04:49 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

☾ Brokenstream | 26 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

As Brokenstream left Darkrose's side, his attention was grabbed by a pale she-cat looking stressed across the clearing. Skirting from his original direction, he padded up to her. "Lilyglide, right? We worked on the den together." He mewed, taking a seat near her and wrapping his tail neatly around his paws. "Is everything alright?"

( @RainFall Wonders )

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me
Old Yesterday, 05:07 PM

-‘๑’- RIFTPAW | 7 MOONS | HE/HIM -‘๑’-
split half solid black, half brown tabby with icy blue eyes
header by @/dino.

✮ ⋆ ˚。

Riftpaw glowered from the side of the clearing as Ravenpaw looked enviously at Brokenstream and Darkrose. What about him was so cool? Sure, he was Head Lionheart- but anyone could do that. Besides, Brokenstream was clearly too busy to devote his friendship to Ravenpaw. So why was Ravenpaw so mad about it? She had Rainpaw and him. 'Rainpaw...' His pelt felt hot as he looked at the she-cat. Geez, did she have to be there too? She made him feel weird and what he was sure about is that he didn't like it. Whatever. Now was his chance to secure their friendship, and maybe fix whatever made him feel bad towards Rainpaw too.

Slinking out of the shadows he approached the two sisters, tail tip twitching to and fro. "Hey." He mewed coolly, forcing his fur to lie flat as he came closer to Rainp- the twins. Skirting around Rainpaw, he took a seat next to Ravenpaw. "Why're you worried about him?" He asked bluntly, annoyance thinly veiled as he jerked his head towards Brokenstream.

( @Luna16 )

Old Yesterday, 05:44 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

Primrosepaw
´´The Empress´´

primheart by starphobia
RiverClan Apprentice
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
127 / 100

[ this post takes place after the dens were built! ]

Primrosepaw lay out in the clearing, emerald hues fixed up on the clouds that covered the blue sky and turned everything in their wake up there to gray. They even blotted out the sun. The sun!

With a huff, the Empress set her head on her paws.

[ @Marigoldwhisper - Marigoldpaw ]

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She and Seagullpaw have an open den policy.
BeachClan Healing | BeachClan Sign-Ups + Resources

Shallowriver is a FogClan Fogwalker. If she is needed, mention me!

Last edited by paedyn; Yesterday at 06:02 PM.
Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Rainpaw looked up when Riftpaw approached, startled at first but then partially relieved…until he asked what he did. She blinked her bright green eyes at him, silently begging him not to press on that topic, but she knew it was futile. Ravenpaw had yet to openly recognize her feelings with anycat, even Rainpaw (although that hardly counted since they knew each other so well). She only hoped Ravenpaw had mercy on Riftpaw for his daftness.

​​

Ravenpaw blinked up at Riftpaw, blowing her sister’s tail fur out of her eyes. “Wh-What??” The mostly black she-cat sat up straight, eyes narrowing. “I’m not worried! Why would I be worried? Everything is fine! Yeah right. She shot her sister a glare, grateful that Rainpaw said nothing (although she was practically rolling her eyes at her) and heaved a heavy sigh before sinking down again. “There’s nothing to be worried about…I’m not worried.” She grumbled.

Rainpaw looked at Riftpaw with an amused gaze, shrugging her shoulders lightly. “She’s hopelessly in denial.” She murmured, ignoring the soft growl of protest from Ravenpaw. This was Riftpaw, sharing with him was harmless. It wasn’t like he was going to trot over to Brokenstream and… Rainpaw scooted over slightly, keeping her eyes on Riftpaw carefully. Ready to spring in case he did end up going to Brokenstream with Ravenpaw’s feelings. That was not for Riftpaw to tell.

[ @korok - Riftpaw]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop

Last edited by Luna16; Yesterday at 06:37 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM

-‘๑’- RIFTPAW | 7 MOONS | HE/HIM -‘๑’-
split half solid black, half brown tabby with icy blue eyes
header by @/dino.

✮ ⋆ ˚。

Riftpaw blinked at Ravenpaw, clearly a bit shocked by her response. "Brokenstream is just a regular warrior." He grumbled under his breath, but didn't push the issue. He shrugged at Rainpaw's response of Ravenpaw's denial, but his pelt rippled into spikes as she scooted slightly closer. In response he scooted a bit further away, clearing his throat and focusing his gaze on Brokenstream again, now talking to a different she-cat. "See? He has plenty of friends. You can focus on other friends." The half & half tom said bluntly.

( @Luna16 )

Old Yesterday, 09:18 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Rainpaw sighed, wishing that Riftpaw hadn’t said anything. But it was too late. Ravenpaw had leapt to her paws and reached out to cuff Riftpaw on the head with sheathed paws, blue eyes narrowed angrily. “How dare you!” She hissed, but she was soon pushed back by her twin. “Ravenpaw stop!” Rainpaw meowed, shoving herself between Riftpaw and Ravenpaw. “Riftpaw doesn’t mean anything by it!”

But Ravenpaw was only half listening. Her fur was still bristled, but she stood up a little straighter, as if to show that she wasn’t going to lash out again. “It’s not about friendship.” Ravenpaw muttered, pain replacing the anger in her gaze. She looked at her paws, a wistful longing in her gaze. “I…I want to mean more to him… I want to be more than just friends with him…” Ravenpaw murmured, her voice hushed so only Rainpaw and Riftpaw could hear her, her voice no louder than a breath. “It's…not the same.” Ravenpaw brought her gaze back to Riftpaw’s, sadness in them now.

Rainpaw sighed, draping her tail over her sister’s shoulders now that she’d calmed down some. She finally said it. Rainpaw mused, not sure now how things will develop. Obviously with their age gap, it was unlikely that Brokenstream would ever look at Ravenpaw differently than maybe a younger sister at best. She just hoped that one day, that’d be enough for her. Rainpaw glanced between the two, making sure they would be okay before rising to her paws. “I’ll…go grab us some prey.” She mewed, trying to lift the mood.

She padded off, just praying she could quickly grab some fish and go back without incident. In the meantime, Ravenpaw looked at Riftpaw apologetically. “I’m…sorry I lost my cool, Riftpaw.” She mewed, shame burning her pelt. “You’re a good friend, you didn’t deserve that… I’m just…so frustrated!” She huffed, staring at her paws again. Too many emotions…need to calm down….

[ @korok - Rifty and…Brokenstream? If you want?]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Today, 02:37 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Oliverat, Hogkit, and Algaebird exist
Old Today, 03:35 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Snowstripe sat there cleaning her paws from all the mud she had a horrible attempt at fishing today

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old Today, 06:03 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Primrosepaw
´´The Empress´´

primheart by starphobia
RiverClan Apprentice
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
127 / 100

[ this post takes place after the dens were built! ]

Primrosepaw lay out in the clearing, emerald hues fixed up on the clouds that covered the blue sky and turned everything in their wake up there to gray. They even blotted out the sun. The sun!

With a huff, the Empress set her head on her paws.

[ @Marigoldwhisper - Marigoldpaw ]

Marigoldpaw
She, Her\Apprentice\10 moons\Riverclan
"There will come a poet whose weapon is his word."

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

- - -
Marigoldpaw had just exited the apprentice den, her fur ruffled with all the twists and turns she'd done in her sleep, her maw splitting in a yawn. Despite how disoriented her appearance may be at the moment, she felt quite refreshed. She honestly wasn't sure when the last time she slept without dreamwalking. She'd always managed to find her way back to her dreamscape one way or another, whether she liked it or not. But hey, sleep was sleep, and she wasn't about to complain.

She then spotted Primrosepaw, her green eyes to the sky. It seemed as if she were watching in bewilderment as the clouds lazed by. If she remembered correctly, Aspenpaw liked her, she was pretty sure... So Primrosepaw must be a good cat to hang around since she trusted her other friends judgement. She gave her fur a quick lick in an attempt to make it somewhat neat before she trotted over to a new friend hopefully.

"Urm, hello! I'm uh, Marigoldpaw!" Hazle eyes shimmered with excitement before they darted upwards to look at the sky above. What a pretty day. She was quite glad she woke up when she did. "What are you uh... Looking at? Just cloud watching? Plenty fun! I used to do that all the time, though uh I'm not sure why I stopped." She then sat down to Primrosepaw and offered her a smile.

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!