Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:37 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:35 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 01:27 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 12:59 AM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 12:58 AM

Old Yesterday, 03:16 PM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

Flashpaw’s green hues glanced toward Cinderpaw, their sun-responsive glint narrowing the pupils to slits. Her mouth formed a small, happy smile as she looked toward the dark tabby. Her head turned to the side slightly, cocked to the left in an upturned quirk. She swiveled their head around to look at what felt like a needle prickling the nack of their neck- Mistlewhisker’s one-eyed gaze fixated on hers. The apprentice nodded back, a small, insolent smile showing on their muzzle. They then, one last time, turned to look up at the massive, scarred tabby leader before them. Did she approve? Would she? Was their mentor watching from above? Did her approve? ..Yes. Yes. This was the right thing to do, the thing she was born to do.

The ginger tabby swallowed forcefully the lump of sorrow in her throat. She could feel it in her bones, in her veins- they knew this was the next best step. And The Lost Melody would take it. She focused her green hues on Dawnstar steadily. ”I do.” Perhaps not only Silverlark, but Lostspark too was watching from above. Perhaps they didn't care.. no, no, of course they did. Both of them were really good cats. Real good. But perhaps.. her attempted assassin was watching, too? From below? That nearly made them shiver, so she pushed the thought away. Why? Because.. the Lost Melody wasn't so lost anymore. She wasn't little helpless Flashie. She was.. well, she was (insert warrior name here). Or she would be. As soon as she learned what her warrior name would be.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!

Last edited by Blaaze; Yesterday at 03:16 PM.
Old Yesterday, 04:56 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

These kits! Dawnstar hissed softly as she heard Scorpionkit's loud cries. That's twice now! These brats were pushing it. She almost missed Bitternpaw's reply thanks to her spawn. Shaking her head, Dawnstar descended the Grimpeak to sit in front of the three cats while blatantly attempting to ignore the commotion her ignorant kits were causing. Closer, she heard Flashpaw and Spiderpaw's replies.

"I give you your warrior names. Bitternpaw, from this moment on you'll be known as Bitternglade. We honor your diligence and honesty and welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan." The leader leans in to touch the warrior's head with her muzzle before moving on.

"Flashpaw, from this moment on you'll be known as Flashmouse. We honor your attentiveness and focus and welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan." Dawnstar bows her head to touch her chin between the she-cat's ears. She had been the last apprentice to two of ShadowClan's greatest Enforcers, she hoped the warrior made something of herself.

"Spiderpaw, from this moment on you'll be known as Spiderthorn. We honor your speed and stealth and welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan." She rested her chin briefly between the cat's ears and drew back. Her golden orbs gleamed with pride ever so pleased that her clan got new warriors and the former apprentice had done a good job.

The colossal feline returned to her peach and started the call. "Spiderthorn, Bitternglade, Flashmouse."She sat back and listened as her clan echoed her while the new warriors bask in their accomplishment. Once it died down, she moved on.

"If you have not noticed, Grousepaw's gone missing and Mossfreckle has informed me that he was barely doing his due diligence as a medicine cat apprentice anyway. Thankfully, Mossfreckle was quick to find a replacement for him. Rookfire will be ShadowClan's new medicine cat apprentice." That should bring all the celebrations under wrap. She had reassignment left, deaths, the Enforcer challenge, new problems in the territory... oh, and some new faces among the clan, she guessed that included her bothersome kits too. At this point, if one of the cats cuffed them she couldn't even blame them. She'd liked to cuff a few of her kits herself.
#shcmeeting

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @appariitiion @wolfie @beau @Madelaine @idia @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @hal @Rani @gs29513 @fade @Peril @Willie Warf @gayvinegar @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Nixey @seeingstars @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @OBigBrainO @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Ashwing @otter @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @flowsie @Silvershadow13 @val @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paedyn @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @elio @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @Otoko @ollie @Vitalspark @SootyPatootie @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @oakcrane @lark. @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @Slickback! @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @fawn_ @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @Crown_Sage @TheElasticBandit @KingClaw @ScarKing @Kingzilla @DeathStar. @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @hypnoticpeachy @HerbalTea @twizzypaw @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @lethean @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @babysith @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @GreenTheGreat @Lil'Ember @Splitmoon @Sageflower0714 @Bugabaddie @!0P055UM! @Levanya @WarriorGalaxy

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; Yesterday at 05:49 PM. Reason: changed spiderfang to spiderthorn
Old Yesterday, 05:03 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

"Bitternglade! Flashmouse! Spiderfang!" Stempaw chanted. "Rookfire!" Lots of good news! Stempaw's paws tingled, he couldn't wait for his warrior name!

[OPEN]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Yesterday, 05:05 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

Pondpaw
ShadowClan Apprentice

Silver Tongue Tier 2
Kitty Softpaws Tier 2
Mind Reader
79 / 100

´´Flashmouse! Bitternglade! Spiderthorn! Rookfire!´´ Pondpaw yowled.

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She and Seagullpaw have an open den policy.
BeachClan Healing | BeachClan Sign-Ups + Resources

Shallowriver is a FogClan Fogwalker. If she is needed, mention me!

Last edited by paedyn; Yesterday at 06:55 PM.
Old Yesterday, 06:41 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

SpiderThorn
Male | 13 Moons | Posts: 1
sleek, small black tom with sapphire eyes and long scar on his side
Purrks: Flock Together T2 [ACTIVE], Mind Reader [ACTIVE]
Interaction For: @Undertaker

He watched as the strong leader leapt down. The first cat…then the second…then him. Pride swelled in himself as the brown tabby leader made him a warrior. His redeeming qualities…and most sacred to him was his name. He took it for BristleThorn, that’s what he had wanted. He wanted to share a suffix with the cat that gave him everything. A home, training, an opportunity…a future with the clan he’d always be most loyal too. She saved his life on top of all that, he was forever in her debt.

The leader then went to rest her chin, that’s when he knew it. He knew he made it. He made sure just she was in vocal distance as he spoke. “Thank you…DawnStar. This clan is my life…my everything. I won’ let ya down.” he vowed, taking a step back to join MagpiePaw.

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old Yesterday, 06:45 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive

BristleThorn
Female | 31 Moons | Posts: 79
large, long-haired she-cat with pale calico markings and brown eyes—silky, flowy tail
Purrks: None
Interaction For:

The warriors chest puffed out in pride as the cat she’d given hope and training too finally received his warrior name. Such hard work training him, ey? And she had to do the same with BlackbirdPaw, which she would. “BitterGlade! FlashMouse! SPIDERTHORN!” her own name chanted loudest for that she considered her son. Then a medicine apprentice…RookFire, good choice. Not the path she’d ever take, but a noble one. “RookFire!” she added, then looking at SpiderThorn, flashing him a grin. Of course she noticed the special name. It would always be close to her heart.

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old Yesterday, 06:55 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

Blackbirdpaw crouched beside her mentor.

[ @Rowan lol ]

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She and Seagullpaw have an open den policy.
BeachClan Healing | BeachClan Sign-Ups + Resources

Shallowriver is a FogClan Fogwalker. If she is needed, mention me!
Old Yesterday, 09:39 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days

•| Silver'Paw(shadow) |•

She watched as Dawnstar struggled with the kits before Nodding at the new warriors. They did good if they made it through training; alive. Not many did these days.
Would Dawnstar call her up for a warrior name again one day? Or would she be brought silently back to a dishonorable position.
More or less, it was likely to not make it to the public's ears. She had been demoted, that was not something to praise. But these new warriors deserve to earn a little praise. Pinning her ears back in self consciousness and displeasure, she let out a single chant.
"BitternShade, Flashmouse, Spiderthorn, Rookfire!" there, it was done, no need to say she didn't participate now.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old Yesterday, 10:07 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

BristleThorn
Female | 31 Moons | Posts: 79
large, long-haired she-cat with pale calico markings and brown eyes—silky, flowy tail
Purrks: None
Interaction For:

The warriors chest puffed out in pride as the cat she’d given hope and training too finally received his warrior name. Such hard work training him, ey? And she had to do the same with BlackbirdPaw, which she would. “BitterGlade! FlashMouse! SPIDERTHORN!” her own name chanted loudest for that she considered her son. Then a medicine apprentice…RookFire, good choice. Not the path she’d ever take, but a noble one. “RookFire!” she added, then looking at SpiderThorn, flashing him a grin. Of course she noticed the special name. It would always be close to her heart.

Embercloud padded out a little ways further from the nursery, gazing at the new warriors with warmth in her eyes. "Bitternglade! Flashmouse! Spiderthorn! Rookfire!" So much good news for the clan! She sat down, realizing she was sitting near another clanmate and nodded in greeting to her before turning her eyes back to the meeting.

[OOC: Thought this might be a good way to get them introduced at least. XD]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Today, 12:59 AM

Bump Policy: 2-3 days, replies will be slow as life has been crazy...
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
LIONPAW

Okay, yes, he had heard of the other apprentice. At least his name was still fierce and all, and there was a mighty grin on his face. But- then the mentors. Did some other whiny brat get the cool Hawk guy and he didn't? The apprentice would hide his displeasure for now as he looked for his new, hopefully reliable mentor.
Clovepool's fur briefly bristled, the veil of civility slipping in mere moments from the irritation of this news. An apprentice now? Was Dawnstar trying to punish her? Was she aware of just how much of a hinderance having an apprentice now would be?! Puffing up like an angry adder, her red tinted eyes narrowed into rageful slits. Her claws unsheathed and dug into the earth below as if she were punishing the dirt beneath her. And then again, in mere moments, her anger seemed to dissipate like a passing breeze. Her fluffed up fur that made her look large and intimidating seemed to flatten as her gaze returned to a neutral state. But for all the wrong reasons. Her thoughts immediately went to how she can best mold Lionpaw to suit her needs. Glancing down at Shadepaw and sensing the tense energy radiating from her daughter, Clovepool smirked briefly before giving her daughter a few gentle licks on the top of her head before making her way towards Lionpaw. She shot her daughter a reassuring glance before leaping onto her paws and padding towards her new apprentice.

But not before passing by her son to check in on him as well. Taking powerful strides and maneuvering through the horde of cats, she bounded across the clearing until she was several paw steps near her son who seemed to be actively avoiding her gaze. Locking her fiery eyes at Silentpaw, she flashed him a gentle smile as she brushed her tortoiseshell flank briefly against his shoulder while passing him by as if to remind him of her tenderness and love that she seemed to dangle teasingly on the end of a stick.

Once she passed Silentpaw, her eyes scanned the apprentices that were crowded near Grimpeak before catching Lionpaw who seemed to be searching for her. Padding up to the young apprentice gingerly, she purred in a silky and deep tone,"Lionpaw? I'm Clovepool, and it's an honor to be your mentor." She meowed, her voice becoming firm and full of assurance, "I will shape you into a fine warrior..." Clovepool boasted proudly, before dipping her head to touch noses in a customary, respectful greeting to her new apprentice.

Perhaps this new, unexpected development wouldn't be an obstruction at all.

@snowflake. - Shadepaw
@Starphobia - Silentpaw

Active Purrks: TBD